Exam Ninja Reviews

of reviewers recommend Exam Ninja
Read Exam Ninja Reviews

About Exam Ninja:

At Exam Ninja we are passionate about kids being prepared for their exams. We sell revision guides, study books and practice papers so your ninjas are ready to combat their exams and emerge victorious!

info@examninja.co.uk

Ninja Alliance Ltd, 19 Canford Lane
Westbury on Trym, Bristol

Tell us how Exam Ninja made you happy
Not bad for delivery. But sent me one wrong book which is verbal reasoning for the CEM test , I want GL. My order and recipe proved the order has been sent it is wrong.
You sent the wrong book! I ordered CEM 8-9 years Verbal Reasoning 10 minute tests- you sent GL format. Years out of date for Gloucestershire! Asking for the correct book please!!
Badddfgyyggggyyu
I was sent the wrong books.
They sent me a completely wrong book
Very disappointed my Delivery still not arrived yet as promised.
I am still waiting for my order to be delivered.
I haven’t received the delivery yet. I am really upset about the delay in receiving the items.
received the wrong item calling them and sending email no body reply
I haven’t received my order
One week passed and no sign of the books. I have no idea when the books will be delivered. If I knew it took so long to arrive, I would have never purchased books from exam ninja.
Any issues - be prepared to chase up yourself because you won’t be getting any customer service from exam ninja
Very disappointed as when we got our order is was not what we had ordered. completely the wrong age group and the wrong book too. Have emailed to try and get the correct book resent on saturday. But have not had a reply at all. Very disappointed.
Still haven’t received my books very disappointed!!!
Not recieved yet.
I haven't even received my book yet been waiting ages seems like it lost
Didnt give me the instant download link
Hi, You don't receive an email, it's on the order confirmation page. Please click on the following link to access your downloads: https://www.examninja.co.uk/index.php?route=account/download Best wishes, Josh @ Exam Ninja
I placed my order on the 14 of April 2019. On the 15th April 2019, I received the feedback that my order had been shipped, a photo of the package and a tracking number. I’ve been trying to track the package but it only shows it left UK. I contacted Exam Ninja who advised I check with Canadian Post. I did and they advised they don’t have such a tracking. Been following up without any help. It’s frustrating and I regret having made the order. I only did it out of the reviews but mine was not the case. Exam Ninja...Urgently advice on my package! Or alternatively, please give a refund.
Dear Faith, I'm afraid that since your order was destined for Canada, it may take a little longer to reach you, especially since it was placed over a bank holiday weekend. Please sit tight, your order will get to you imminently and we are in communication with Royal Mail about exactly when you can expect to receive your order. Best wishes, Josh @ Exam Ninja.
Still waiting for my order to arrive so can’t comment at the moment
I paid for express delivery which said 1-2 days, I received it today the 21st and ordered it on the 17th. That is not 2 days that is 5.
Exam Ninja is rated 4.82 based on 1,709 reviews