Exam Ninja Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Exam Ninja

About Exam Ninja: At Exam Ninja we are passionate about kids being prepared for their exams. We sell revision guides, study books and practice papers so your ninjas are ready to combat their exams and emerge victorious!

info@examninja.co.uk

Ninja Alliance LtdSuite 513, 179 Whiteladies RoadClifton

How would you rate Exam Ninja?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Andrew Standen
Verified Buyer
"Easy to shop and fantastic test papers."
Abdulnaser Aldaas
Verified Buyer
"Sorry but I just make the order and still I didn’t receive the books After I receive them I will let you know my feedback"
"Great selection, service, speedy despatch, photo of my package! Even looked for a twitter page to post this on and luckily then got this email to post my good review. Thank you"
Thank you for shopping with Exam Ninja!
"Papers are good quality but paper 1 (arithmetic) is missing from Set A in pack 2"
Hi!

I'm terribly sorry about that, it's clearly our mistake and I'd like to apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Paper 1 Set A is on its way to you right now!

Best wishes,

Josh @ Exam Ninja.
Divya Anand
Verified Buyer
"Really happy with the resources. The quality and content are excellent."
Thank you for shopping with Exam Ninja!
"My order arrived the very next day which was brilliant. Also the KS2 Sats pack 1 is separated into individual tests and the markscheme too, which makes it very easy to go through. Overall amazing."
Adenike Alao
"Prompt response"
Thank you for shopping with Exam Ninja!
"Good information and speedy service."
Thank you for shopping with Exam Ninja!
"Good value for money and my Grandson is enjoying completing the papers for his SATS Revision."
Barbara Porter
Verified Buyer
"The resource I bought from Exam Ninja is an excellent resource for exam revision. I like that they send a photo of the package as it is sent. They are very reliable with delivery."
Thank you for shopping with Exam Ninja!
"Book came really quickly. Emails kept me updated with the order and dispatch."
Linda Buckingham
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order, quick to acknowledge and arrives in good time. Thank you."
Carla Cherchi
Verified Buyer
"Still I didn’t receive my parcel even if I paid for express delivery. I don’t have the tracking number"
Dear Ms Cherchi,

Thank you for your review and I'm sorry your order didn't get to you within an acceptable time period.

We received your order on 31st January and it was shipped via 1st Class Royal Mail post later that day. I've checked the tracking system and for some reason it's taken Royal Mail until this morning (5th February) to deliver your order.

Normally, 90%+ of Royal Mail's parcels arrive the following day (when sent via their "24" service) and unfortunately it looks as though your order slipped through their net.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience that we have caused you and I have arranged for the £2.95 P&P fee to be refunded back to your card.

If you have any further questions, queries or concerns then please don't hesitate to get in contact with me directly.

Best wishes,

Tel: 0117 214 0031
Fax: 0117 315 0495
Marion Valentine
Verified Buyer
"As usual, Exam Ninja provided the goods. I like the picture of my expected parcel - it adds to the anticipation. Thanks again."
"Delivery was quick and products were great"
"I am disappointed to see wrong answers in your papers and even more so that I contacted your u twice via email asked by about these mistakes / informing you and had absolutely no response! I always was happy with your service. I have lost trust and have to double check everything. Not great 👎🏻"
Yamini Babu
"Very Happy"
"It makes my daughter's practise maths everyday in 10 mins"
"Have bought many times from Exam Ninja and have been impressed how speedy the delivery is everytime as well as the clear web site and that you know exactly what you are buying from the clear description. I like the option to 'look inside' some of the books before you buy. All of the books have been fantastic, both maths and English and have helped my girls improve, feel confident and understand. Will definitely be buying from them again. There was only one occasion when my free study cards weren't sent with my order."
"Very pleased, very good level of information and I feel my daughter will be well prepared for her SATS this year she is enjoying working through the booklets. Great service thank you"
Exam Ninja is rated 4.84 based on 822 reviews