Exam Ninja Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Exam Ninja

About Exam Ninja: At Exam Ninja we are passionate about kids being prepared for their exams. We sell revision guides, study books and practice papers so your ninjas are ready to combat their exams and emerge victorious!

info@examninja.co.uk

Ninja Alliance Ltd, Suite 513, 179 Whiteladies RoadClifton

Tell us how Exam Ninja made you happy

"I received my order promptly. My grandson finds them very useful. I am very pleased with my purchase."
"I am very glad to buy these books. They are simply amazing."
"Very happy with this books, my son loves them."
"Just what my daughter needed to get some good practice. Excellent service on ordering and delivery"
"Excellent service. Happy customer."
"Excellent service ! i was worried i couldn't find the books i needed on Amazon but found them here . Thanks Exam Ninja"
"I ordered these practice papers for my son he really enjoyed doing them and it’s really helping him revise for the up coming sats I would definitely recommend them"
"Very efficient and speedy service"
"Very structured materials. My son is very keen to get through it. His reading particularly is improving with each test. Delivery was also super!"
"I would likebto thank u as the delivery was on time. However few books werent sent and others were sent by mistake. KEY stage 3 book and workbook and answer book were sent by mistake instead of key stage 2 practice papers. I kindly hope that you fix this problem promptly as i know you are such a reputable organization. Jihad"
"Excellent just what I needed"
"I've been very impressed with the packs, especially the SPAG tests. They gave my grandchild a head-start for the Year 6 SATs and she performed really well. The papers are challenging but we worked through them together and it gave her the confidence she needed to tackle the exam."
"Excellent"
"Speedy and helpful service. My order arrived in 2 days (rather than the expected 3-5). The team were also extremely efficient in answering my queries. I would thoroughly recommend Exam Ninja."
"Excellent"
"We haven’t started using the books yet - tho they look excellent and amazingly my son is actually exciting by it because he sees them as time trials (which is obviously a massive bonus for me...) but on the service I would definitely rate these guys highly. Good communication and they keep you posted on your order every step of the way. Feels like a fun, innovative company that takes its customer service seriously. I’m already thinking about getting some more for my other boys. Bravo!"
"Excellent customer service and quality materials"
"I love exam.ninja Delivery is fast and product I well packaged. Thank you"
"The year 5 set of practise papers are great as they help my child understand how to any questions not sure of and the more practise makes it easier when they actually sit the tests"
"Great resource. Good to use papers that are different to the ones used in our school. Papers help to identify what you know and don’t know, so to target areas that require further practice and revision. Quick and efficient delivery times. Great value for money. 3 full sets to try out before the actual test in May."
Exam Ninja is rated 4.84 based on 1,052 reviews