Exam Ninja Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Exam Ninja

About Exam Ninja: At Exam Ninja we are passionate about kids being prepared for their exams. We sell revision guides, study books and practice papers so your ninjas are ready to combat their exams and emerge victorious!

info@examninja.co.uk

Ninja Alliance LtdSuite 513, 179 Whiteladies RoadClifton

How would you rate Exam Ninja?

Farhana Shaukat
Verified Buyer
"The items ordered arrived on time as promised and in excellent condition. Couldn't be happier!"
Angelika Libera
Verified Buyer
"Engaging material, super fast service."
"Great resources in terms of papers for year 5. All content in line with the new curriculum. Great preparation for the real SATs"
Donna Harris
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery and the material is excellent. Very professional and I will definitely be using Exam Ninja again."
"Books are relevant and easy to follow. Delivery great as one hour slot given and easy to pick convenient delivery date."
Allan McGregor
Verified Buyer
"Great service with access to lots of helpful resources."
"Very prompt service, was kept fully informed of the timing of delivery and followed instructions for delivery perfectly. Very pleased. Have ordered with exam ninja before and had the same amazing service. Thank you."
"Good value for money and prompt delivery"
"Great books for preparing your children for SATS"
Aileen Williams
Verified Buyer
"Ordered these as son in Y2 and daughter in Y4. They both enjoy doing them, great practice and highlights areas to focus our attention and figure the real ones won't be such a big deal if they are use to the. Papers look just like real ones, really good quality and would highly recommend them. They are on the pricey side... but worth every penny."
Pankaj Pradhan
Verified Buyer
"very helpful to prepare children for the exam."
SATYAM SATHIYA
Verified Buyer
"Very good service Very good product All Very good"
Donna Fawcett
Verified Buyer
"We loved the message on the box. My 9 year old opened the pack looked through everything and proceeded to complete the first maths test. She's got them packed in the suitcase ready for our break away during the school holiday. Super keen and inspired just what mam and dad wanted xx"
"Very helpful for my son as hes doing his Sats this year."
Terry Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Response would have been 'Good' BUT I am being bombarded with emails regarding other products. If I wanted something else I would call."
Puranjot RATTAN
Verified Buyer
"Hi. I love your test papers, however I’ve bought papers since 2016 for ks2 maths and English and the question papers are repeated with a few changes. I hope you will have brand new ones soon."
Marianna Edwards
Verified Buyer
"Unfortunately, only express delivery option, I didn wanted to pay for delivery. I have got a pack with no Math in, only want to say, do not call is pack if not all of subjects include. I had not a lot of time to read properly and now I need buy Math separately"
Floss Morgan
Verified Buyer
"Very prompt delivery. Good value for money. Like the little free extras. Good selection of papers."
Sarah Tamsett
Verified Buyer
"Very quick delivery, good range of resources and reasonably priced. I will definitely consider ordering again from exam ninja."
Shaimaa Shemeis
Verified Buyer
"I have not received the package yet."
Exam Ninja is rated 4.84 based on 862 reviews