Exam Ninja Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Exam Ninja

About Exam Ninja: At Exam Ninja we are passionate about kids being prepared for their exams. We sell revision guides, study books and practice papers so your ninjas are ready to combat their exams and emerge victorious!

info@examninja.co.uk

Ninja Alliance LtdSuite 513, 179 Whiteladies RoadClifton

Tell us how Exam Ninja made you happy

"Great service thank you"
"Exam Ninja is just superbly efficient. They are fast and keep customer informed of the status of delivery. They sent out my order the next day. I received my order in just 5 working days though i lived in other continent."
"Fab packaging with fab books inside - another perfect order thanks guys!!!"
"Thank you very much exam ninja for the perfect books and perfect service. Another order from a happy customer of many years. You are a very good company and I will be using you for many years to come."
"Thank you for your books. It's perfect for my daughter to help prepare her for when we move to the UK next year. Very fast delivery to France!"
"Very personal service from a company that clearly knows their books!"
"A very prompt service and delivery. The books are excellent value for money but invaluable for helping my grand daughter revise with confidence."
"Fab website, books and service."
"The books arrived earlier than I expected and in great packaging. Thank you for the free study card. Mila."
"Very happy with my books and I got a free express delivery upgrade! Marvellous stuff exam ninja!"
"I was unsure what to order so went through to someone at Exam Ninja on their online chat system. They helped me pick some great books that I'm about to start working through with my pupils. They also sent me a useful spelling list as a freebie! Great work Exam Ninja!"
"Very good books and a great delivery service. Thank you."
"Challenging questions which were a lot more varied than the ones we've bought from other places. I'd very much recommend parents buy these for their children, especially if their children are on the G&T list."
"Great experience guys - I especially liked the packaging and the way it fitted through my letterbox. That's REALLY USEFUL for when we're out on the school run! Scarlett xx"
"Really friendly guy on the phone that gave me detailed instructions for when I'll get my parcel and what would be inside it. Delivered on time and very good value. I'll use Exam Ninja again."
"Amazing books with SUPER FAST delivery to the USA! Thanks guys!"
"I wasn't able to complete the order on line fr sme reason but I rang you and had excellent advice and service."
"The books arrive before the expected time and in great condition-no unnecessary plastic. My 11 year old son opened the package with excitement and can't wait to get started on the clear and easy to understand instructions/exercises. We hope these books will greatly supplement his education as I am seriously considering/researching home schooling. Thank you Exam Ninja."
"Very impressed with the service they offered. Prompt delivery and excellent customer support. Packaging was excellent."
"Easy site to navigate, spoilt for choice, good prices, easy to order and fast delivery. A winner."
Exam Ninja is rated 4.84 based on 988 reviews