Exam Ninja Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Exam Ninja

About Exam Ninja: At Exam Ninja we are passionate about kids being prepared for their exams. We sell revision guides, study books and practice papers so your ninjas are ready to combat their exams and emerge victorious!

info@examninja.co.uk

Ninja Alliance LtdSuite 513, 179 Whiteladies RoadClifton

How would you rate Exam Ninja ?

"I didn't know what books to buy for my daughter - she struggles with Maths and I didn't know how to show her how to do things without confusing her even more. These books helped both of us though and now she's A LOT more confident - thank you Exam Ninja!"
Muhammad Ali
Verified Buyer
"I got my books the next day and they are already helping my son with his studies. I wish I found you sooner - Thank you so much."
"The right books with good packaging, delivered quickly. Good prices too. What more do you want?!"
"Perfect products delivered very quickly. Thank you."
Linda Buckingham
Verified Buyer
"As a tutor I can use your materials as printed which saves me from having to think up questions. Clearly set out and always at appropriate level with an element of challenge. Great."
Dawn Kershaw
Verified Buyer
"I have bought these books over the years for my grandson. Excellent"
"Excellent website and fast delivery. Quality of material always excellent and on track with standard required at that age. Some material covers whole range of syllabus in one booklet so can be useful for a revision aid when a quick refresher is needed in a small time slot."
Lorraine Sim
Verified Buyer
"I have purchased numerous items from numerous websites around the world and none is as responsive as Exam Ninja. I am very impressed with their enthusiasm in dealing with enquiries of any kind and the extend they would go to help resolve relevant difficulties I encountered. Overall I am quite pleased with books I purchased but I wish there are more practice questions for each topic - double the current number would be ideal. Perhaps make available a “Work Book 2”, with answers of course."
"The website is easy to use. The delivery system is one of the best. I was notified to the hour of the delivery time. Too soon to comment on the books as I haven't used them yet."
Tahira Majeed
Verified Buyer
"Perfect for my kids for year 7 and year 5."
"I was impressed with the quick delivery! Thank you."
Lindsay Young
Verified Buyer
"I was very pleased with the quality of the items I sent for and they arrived very promptly. Thank you. 😀"
"Very easy understanding information."
"I ordered the phonics screening check for my son , and as expected everything in the pack is so well organised and is of great help. Highly recommended product, and will be ordering more of their products in future to help my son.."
"A good solid pack, loads in there! Used these in the week before sats to identify the weak spots on my daughters learning, then went in to revise what she was struggling on. I recommend."
Adis Maric
"Excellent customer service!"
Christine Birch
Verified Buyer
"The material I bought is excellent. Unfortunately ordered a little bit late as my grandkids have a lot on now and sats start next week but at least they can use them for extra homework."
"Excellent speedy service, good quality product."
"Great resource for preparing for the SATs exam - answers are especially useful! Thank you."
"Easy ordering, fast delivery and great product. Thank you."
Exam Ninja is rated 4.84 based on 890 reviews