Exam Ninja Reviews

of reviewers recommend Exam Ninja
Read Exam Ninja Reviews

About Exam Ninja:

At Exam Ninja we are passionate about kids being prepared for their exams. We sell revision guides, study books and practice papers so your ninjas are ready to combat their exams and emerge victorious!

info@examninja.co.uk

Ninja Alliance Ltd, 19 Canford Lane
Westbury on Trym, Bristol

Tell us how Exam Ninja made you happy
Excellent books but still waiting for the books to be delivered
I did not realise it was only second class post. This was posted on the Monday and it didn't arrive until Friday late afternoon. This was disappointing as I needed the book for a Thursday lesson. Sorry guys, I hate using Amazon but you do need to compete with quick postage to encourage people to use you.
Hi, ExamNinja. I bought ExamNinja the books . We are feel the books that is ok.
I have wrote to you few days a go that I haven't receive my percel so far . Leila Mbaraka 38 settle street Bolton Bl3 2dg Thanks
I have been trying to contact you few times and left messages regarding last purchase can you ring me on 07398215827 please
Told you I am not George Harris. He's some kid in England, I'm in Philadelphia and you need to contact him about how email.
I'm disappointed that although you labelled your Year 6 exam package as an UPDATE, it was NOT! One pack was exactly the same as I had already bought some years ago!!
Nice set of papers. On time delivery. Only downside is, I received completely different books than I ordered. I ordered 2019 set and has been delivered 2017 papers set. I have complaint via contact email last week but no reply as of yet.
I would likebto thank u as the delivery was on time. However few books werent sent and others were sent by mistake. KEY stage 3 book and workbook and answer book were sent by mistake instead of key stage 2 practice papers. I kindly hope that you fix this problem promptly as i know you are such a reputable organization. Jihad
I would have given 5 stars but it lacks answers which is very important otherwise very good book
I can't give my feedback for now as till now I haven't receive my orders. Please do speed up on my delivery of my orders. Thank you.
Delivery was longer than I expected. Have only worked through the maths books so far and was disappointed to find that it doesn't really cover much on symmetry- only obvious because my daughter had some symmetry related homework and I wanted to use the guide as an additional info for her to get a better understanding. Hopefully other areas will be covered in more detail. Time will tell
We are yet to receive our order. Thanks
Response would have been 'Good' BUT I am being bombarded with emails regarding other products. If I wanted something else I would call.
Hi. I love your test papers, however I’ve bought papers since 2016 for ks2 maths and English and the question papers are repeated with a few changes. I hope you will have brand new ones soon.
I have not received the package yet.
Papers are good quality but paper 1 (arithmetic) is missing from Set A in pack 2
Hi! I'm terribly sorry about that, it's clearly our mistake and I'd like to apologise for any inconvenience caused. Paper 1 Set A is on its way to you right now! Best wishes, Josh @ Exam Ninja.
I am disappointed to see wrong answers in your papers and even more so that I contacted your u twice via email asked by about these mistakes / informing you and had absolutely no response! I always was happy with your service. I have lost trust and have to double check everything. Not great 👎🏻
Well I wasn’t very happy with the books but the service was excellent!
Quick delivery, however 2 of the books purchased went on sale 2 days later, so very gutted I've had to pay full price.
Exam Ninja is rated 4.82 based on 1,677 reviews