Evolution Extra Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Evolution Extra

About Evolution Extra: Evolution Extra is the specialist ‘deal making’ department at Evolution Motor Finance. We are part of the UK’s leading automotive funding and retailing group, Evolution Funding.

Partnering with most of the UK’s reputable dealers, we work together with our panel of specialist lenders to get you the best possible outcome available.

Our market-leading service combined with our innovative technology allows us to ‘hold your hand’ throughout the finance journey. Our goal is to enable you to drive away in your new car as quickly and efficiently as possible.

We are multi-award winning year on year and it’s all down to delivering the highest possible standards of service to both our dealers and you. We look forward to helping you soon.

Evolution Funding Limited and associated trading styles is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for credit brokerage. We are a credit broker not a lender. Our FCA number is 669005. We will not charge you any fees for our services.

evolutionextrareviews@evolutionfunding.com

Thompson Close,Chesterfield

How would you rate Evolution Extra?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Craig Jones
Craig Jones
Verified Buyer
"Will from Evolution helped me along the way to getting the finance I needed for the nice new car, very quick and couldn’t thank him enough."
Sarah Cowley
Sarah Cowley
Verified Buyer
"I have recently had a new mini convertible thanks to evolution. From beginning to end they were fantastic and kept me up to date on how things were going. From test driving the car Saturday I colllected it Tuesday which was excellent service, would definitely recommend evolution. Thank you Corey for getting me into my dream car"
Omprasad Limbu
Omprasad Limbu
Verified Buyer
"I am so happy with yours help thank you very much"
How do you feel about the speed of service you were provided by Evolution Extra?
How well do you think the process of obtaining finance was explained to you?
How would you rate the amount of time that you were given to consider all the facts?
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"VERY QUICK AT DEALING WITH ISSUES RELATING TO FUNDING"
(Nathan) - Posted 6 hours ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"The customer service by Nathan and the team were amazing any question or queries you have they can answer."
(Nathan) - Posted 6 hours ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Evolution helped and advised me on the finance i needed to buy my car, and made sure that i did not borrow more than i needed and that the amount was affordable."
(Alexander) - Posted 6 hours ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Made everything easy and straight forward with the process"
(Dominic) - Posted 7 hours ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"by the way you tretme and all the atention i need when i call you to clarify everething,and off course get me the finance to by my new car thanks"
(Dominic) - Posted 7 hours ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Totally brilliant service from start to end. Normally people who apply to other companies who have bad credit do not even get a response. I was informed and kept up to date from start to end. I can not fault them one bit."
(Corey) - Posted 7 hours ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Zanda , what can I say , brilliant absolutely brilliant made it all so easy with no pressure and plenty of time to think things through and phone back when ready , Thanks again"
(Alexander) - Posted 17 hours ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Really happy with how this man helped me get what I needed"
(Oliver) - Posted 18 hours ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Very fast service, all questions answered, would definitely use again."
(Aidan) - Posted 18 hours ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Everything explained down to the last detail very pleased with the service you provided"
(Corey) - Posted 19 hours ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Always rang to give me updates on the getting my finance in place"
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"verygood customer service very helpful explained every thing I needed to know"
(Nathan) - Posted 1 day ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"There ok I'm still waiting for my money to be trasfured so can get my car"
(Dominic) - Posted 1 day ago
Christopher Griffiths
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Evolution took care of all needs with regular updates and professional and helpful qualities, fantastic services"
(Nathan) - Posted 1 day ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Helping me get the car I wanted and at the right time I needed it and was not difficult at all.Good job well done will recommend anyone to use them.Thank you"
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Great. Couldn’t be more happier with the way they dealt with my loan."
How well do you think the process of obtaining finance was explained to you?
"Aiden was really helpful and professional throughout, thank you"
(Aidan) - Posted 1 day ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Friendly staff, quick process and kept updated"
(Alexander) - Posted 1 day ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"We had a few hiccups along the way so took longer than we though, this was because of my credit history. Corey kept me updated at every point and ended getting me an even better deal that the first one. Really happy with the service and Corey was amazing"
(Corey) - Posted 1 day ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Brilliant customer service from Alexandre. Always willing to help with my issues, very friendly and polite."
(Alexander) - Posted 1 day ago