Evolution Extra Reviews

of reviewers recommend Evolution Extra
Telephone
Read Evolution Extra Reviews

About Evolution Extra:

Evolution Extra is Evolution Funding's specialist department for customers with impaired credit. Evolution Funding is the UK's largest motor finance broker and is

Partnering with the UK’s most reputable dealers, we work together with our panel of specialist lenders to get you the best possible outcome for your circumstances.

Our market-leading service combined with our innovative technology allows us to ‘hold your hand’ throughout the finance journey. Our goal is to enable you to drive away in your new car as quickly and efficiently as possible.

We are multi-award winning year on year and it’s all down to delivering the highest possible standards of service to both our dealers and you. We look forward to helping you soon.

Evolution Funding Limited and associated trading styles are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for credit brokerage. We are a credit broker, not a lender. Our FCA number is 823324.

sarahsimpkins@evolutionfunding.com

Thompson Close,Chesterfield, ,

Tell us how Evolution Extra made you happy
FAST! FRIENDLY! FUSS-FREE! The service from Callum F. was prompt and professional. Requirements were clear and responses were timely and informative. I would have no hesitation using the company again and have been recommending it to family & friends. I have no complaints. Highly commendable. It's no exaggeration when I write that securing the motor finance rounded off a 'heavy' year and I'm now enjoying the freedom of the road (reasonably & responsibility of course, give the current restrictions). Looking forward to Summer & Beyond. Again, a MASSIVE thanks to Evolution Extra for making it happen - BIG THUMBS UP!
Evolution Extra 5 star review on 11th February 2021
(Callum F.) - Posted 9 months ago
Is the best
Adam Sutton was really helpful 🙂
Peter at Evolution was AMAZING and so nice to deal with, lovely phone manner and could tell he was genuinely interested in his job and spoke in real world language that made everything super clear. And wasn't like a robot who was cold and rushed through, like some companies are like. Evolution must have lovely work ethics, to have staff that are so kind over the phone and calm manner, and take pride in their work and themselves. Thank you very much from Bob the yellow fiat panda guy :)
Evolution Extra 5 star review on 25th November 2021
Faultless and really easy process from start to finish
Verry good service!
Great help very quick with the response great people to work with
Evolution Extra 5 star review on 25th November 2021
Excellent service and very friendly staff
Very quick and efficient service, highly recommended.
Excellent customer service very understanding
Staff are very accommodating and kind, they explained everything and they make sure your happy 😉.. service is A+
Superb service and Ian Harding who dealt with me continuously through the process was exceptional! Salute and thank you 👏👏👏👏
great team with fast responses thanks for all the help
A1 Service from start to finish, absolutely friendly and quick to ensure the job is done correctly. Would definitely recommend as well as use there services again
Excellent communication and easy to contact when needed. Thanks
Excellent from start to finish …
Efficient service with pleasant and courteous representatives. Thanks for hour service.
Found the best deals for me. Talked me through every charge and process so there were no hidden surprises. Communication throughout was great.
Pleaure from start to finish really helpful definitely recommend
No hassle all good
Very helpful and friendly. I rang a few times as I had questions and they was all happy to help me and answered any questions I had. I didn’t feel like I was a pain for ringing and asking like some places make you feel.
Evolution Extra is rated 4.86 based on 7,234 reviews