Evolution Extra Reviews

of reviewers recommend Evolution Extra
Telephone
Read Evolution Extra Reviews

About Evolution Extra:

Evolution Extra is the specialist ‘deal making’ department at Evolution Motor Finance. We are part of the UK’s leading automotive funding and retailing group, Evolution Funding.

Partnering with most of the UK’s reputable dealers, we work together with our panel of specialist lenders to get you the best possible outcome available.

Our market-leading service combined with our innovative technology allows us to ‘hold your hand’ throughout the finance journey. Our goal is to enable you to drive away in your new car as quickly and efficiently as possible.

We are multi-award winning year on year and it’s all down to delivering the highest possible standards of service to both our dealers and you. We look forward to helping you soon.

Evolution Funding Limited and associated trading styles is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for credit brokerage. We are a credit broker not a lender. Our FCA number is 823324. We will not charge you any fees for our services.

evolutionextrareviews@evolutionfunding.com

Thompson Close,Chesterfield

Tell us how Evolution Extra made you happy
First of all it didn’t take Dominic long to find me a finance company. Then he kept me informed of what was going on every step of the way and was there when ever I needed to speak to him. Thank you Dominic for your outstanding customer service.
Evolution Extra 5 star review on 1st March 2019
(Dominic) - Posted 1 year ago
Thanks very much for helping me secure funding for my car, great work guys.
(Richard A.) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Only had to speak to Daniel on a small number of occasions. Handled everything for me, from start to finish, and made the transaction very pleasant, considering how stressful this process can be, this time is was the complete opposite
Evolution Extra 5 star review on 9th October 2020
(Daniel C.) - Posted 2 weeks ago
I was happy that I got the car I picked, but the process took too long
(Daniel C.) - Posted 3 weeks ago
oliver very help full and a pleasure to talk to
Although there were some delays with the actual finance, the service and responses I received were prompt and detailed. Great job!
Excellent job
(Corey W.) - Posted 3 weeks ago
It was a pleasure being supported by James .He was very helpful and attended to all my questions in a very timely manner and was cheerful all the numerous times I called for clarification of what I didn't understand or could not do to get things done. Thank you James
1st class company very helpful staff
(Alex D.) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Fantastic people to deal with happy to have them as my finance company
(Oliver S.) - Posted 3 weeks ago
nothing to add
(Oliver S.) - Posted 3 weeks ago
The gentleman i spoke to was very helpful. Rang me back when i was unavailable due to working nights.
(Dominic R.) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Excellent service
(James W.) - Posted 3 weeks ago
So speaking to Corey was a pleasure, the fact that he called about 30 minutes after the application was nothing short of amazing. Spent time to explain everything to me and go through the process whilst obtaining other details. And there was no ambiguity - I was told about all the costs involved and made aware of time frames.
(Corey W.) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Fantastic Customer Service from Corey Welbury! Corey went above and beyond to acheive the best outcome for me. I am now driving my new car.
Thank you Corey and thank you Evolution Extra
(Corey W.) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Very helpful and friendly, also there on the phone if I needed help with any thing.
(Dominic R.) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Took a long time to sort out. But was sorted after
(Callum F.) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Corey was so helpful in arranging my finance and all the details to go with it. 100% recommend.
Very quick service
(Daniel C.) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Thankyou Callum for your assistance in sorting my finance. The system threw a few curve balls but you smoothed them over professionally. Once again Thankyou
(Callum F.) - Posted 4 weeks ago
A very quick efficient and professional service would highly recommend
(Richard A.) - Posted 4 weeks ago