Evolution Extra Reviews

of reviewers recommend Evolution Extra
Telephone
Read Evolution Extra Reviews

About Evolution Extra:

Evolution Extra is the specialist ‘deal making’ department at Evolution Motor Finance. We are part of the UK’s leading automotive funding and retailing group, Evolution Funding.

Partnering with most of the UK’s reputable dealers, we work together with our panel of specialist lenders to get you the best possible outcome available.

Our market-leading service combined with our innovative technology allows us to ‘hold your hand’ throughout the finance journey. Our goal is to enable you to drive away in your new car as quickly and efficiently as possible.

We are multi-award winning year on year and it’s all down to delivering the highest possible standards of service to both our dealers and you. We look forward to helping you soon.

Evolution Funding Limited and associated trading styles is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for credit brokerage. We are a credit broker not a lender. Our FCA number is 823324. We will not charge you any fees for our services.

evolutionextrareviews@evolutionfunding.com

Thompson Close,Chesterfield

Tell us how Evolution Extra made you happy
How do you feel about the speed of service you were provided by Evolution Extra?
How well do you think the process of obtaining finance was explained to you?
How would you rate the amount of time that you were given to consider all the facts?
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
First of all it didn’t take Dominic long to find me a finance company. Then he kept me informed of what was going on every step of the way and was there when ever I needed to speak to him. Thank you Dominic for your outstanding customer service.
(Dominic) - Posted 8 months ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
I found that Niki was very helpful and friendly to speak to with some good advice and very clear with her instructions pleasure talking with her 😊
(Nikki L.) - Posted 9 hours ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
Niki L. Rang me and was very pleasant and really helpful and even had a chuckle too. Kept me updated through the whole process and made me feel at ease. Thankyou
(Nikki L.) - Posted 1 day ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
Richard were very friendly over the phone and gave great advice
(Richard G.) - Posted 2 days ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
Fast confirmation from the lender themselves. Constantly contacted and informed on what is happening.
(Oliver S.) - Posted 2 days ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
Informative and knowledgeable customer service
(Richard G.) - Posted 2 days ago
Fantastic service. Very smooth process. Thank you
(Richard A.) - Posted 3 days ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
Very greatful they helped me get finance and Oliver s was brilliant with sorting it contacted me and all done in one day
(Oliver S.) - Posted 3 days ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
Richard was polite and pleasent and helped me through the whole process
(Richard G.) - Posted 3 days ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
Was a pleasure to deal with a dealt with my claim very quickly
(Daniel C.) - Posted 3 days ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
Very happy. Alex D was very helpful and explained everything from start to finish.
(Alex D.) - Posted 3 days ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
Absolutely so chuffed with the help & service to help me purchase our family car , excellent staff & telephone manner , Thankyou so much
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
By understanding and being patient through the processes
(Dominic R.) - Posted 4 days ago
It was the way it was handled the contract Oliver was Excellent keep me informed and it was a smooth transaction can’t thank him enough
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
Oli was lovely and helped me with the whole process. He explained everything fantastically and kept me informed throughout
(Oliver S.) - Posted 4 days ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
My dream of owning BMW came true thanks to evolution. Super happy !!!!
(Corey W.) - Posted 4 days ago
How well do you think the process of obtaining finance was explained to you?
Great customer service made it quickly and easily great help thankz.
(Richard A.) - Posted 4 days ago
Very straightforward
(Oliver S.) - Posted 4 days ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
Daniel, I felt very comfortable and valued, and would certainly like to think I will have future financial arrangements when renewing my car, thank you again for a non pressure approach to buying a new car.
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
I'm very pleased the way everything was handled and so quickly, I'm so pleased with my new car and will enjoy many miles motoring. Thanks again for all your help in getting me my car.
(Richard A.) - Posted 4 days ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
very happy got there in the end
Evolution Extra is rated 4.86 based on 5,912 reviews