Evolution Extra Reviews

of reviewers recommend Evolution Extra
Telephone
Read Evolution Extra Reviews

About Evolution Extra:

Evolution Extra is the specialist ‘deal making’ department at Evolution Motor Finance. We are part of the UK’s leading automotive funding and retailing group, Evolution Funding.

Partnering with most of the UK’s reputable dealers, we work together with our panel of specialist lenders to get you the best possible outcome available.

Our market-leading service combined with our innovative technology allows us to ‘hold your hand’ throughout the finance journey. Our goal is to enable you to drive away in your new car as quickly and efficiently as possible.

We are multi-award winning year on year and it’s all down to delivering the highest possible standards of service to both our dealers and you. We look forward to helping you soon.

Evolution Funding Limited and associated trading styles is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for credit brokerage. We are a credit broker not a lender. Our FCA number is 823324. We will not charge you any fees for our services.

evolutionextrareviews@evolutionfunding.com

Thompson Close,Chesterfield

Tell us how Evolution Extra made you happy
FAST! FRIENDLY! FUSS-FREE! The service from Callum F. was prompt and professional. Requirements were clear and responses were timely and informative. I would have no hesitation using the company again and have been recommending it to family & friends. I have no complaints. Highly commendable. It's no exaggeration when I write that securing the motor finance rounded off a 'heavy' year and I'm now enjoying the freedom of the road (reasonably & responsibility of course, give the current restrictions). Looking forward to Summer & Beyond. Again, a MASSIVE thanks to Evolution Extra for making it happen - BIG THUMBS UP!
Evolution Extra 5 star review on 11th February 2021
(Callum F.) - Posted 2 months ago
Had been dealing with Emily J from start to finish and I can honestly say she was FAB!
Lovely and bubbly and answered any questions I had, kept me informed every step of the way.

A***** AND HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Loving my new purchase!

Thanks again
Victoria B
They were easy to contact kept us updated and gave us excellent service would recommend to anyone wanting s new car
SATISFACTORY AND EXCELLENT
(Oliver S.) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Very helpful and quick to respond.
(Callum F.) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Excellent service
Very quick response
Kept me up to date
Easy people to deal with
I highly recommend
(Daniel C.) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Very clear on telling me what I'm getting and easy to talk to all in all good and understanding
(James W.) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Absolutely fantastic customer service. Thank you so much I’m so happy with my new car šŸ‘
(Alex D.) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Absolutely fantastic service...
(Richard A.) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Great service,
(Peter M.) - Posted 2 weeks ago
They were really easy to deal with, always willing to help and I found them really trust worthy.
(Keely P.) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Excellent service. Efficient and speedy!would recommend
(Keely P.) - Posted 4 weeks ago
excellent service - prompt and polite action - would recommend to others
(Peter M.) - Posted 4 weeks ago
The guys were professional and did what they said they was going to do. Thank you.
(Peter M.) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Very efficient and friendly service from Evolution.

Only issue was the finance company not being open over the weekend.
(Corey W.) - Posted 4 weeks ago
My experience with evolution extra was very professional and really easy and straightforward. My checks to confirm my finance were sorted out very quickly. All in all a very good experience.
(Richard A.) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Was so simple just a 5 minute talk over the phone . Friendly staff painless.
(James W.) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Excellent customer service,
(Keely P.) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Glad I was given the opportunity to get finance
(Daniel C.) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Great experience and very fast documents and payment made.
(Corey W.) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Very quick to get through to an operator on the phone. Very friendly and helpful service, and operators are knowledgeable in their area and resolve queries quickly.
Evolution Extra is rated 4.86 based on 6,906 reviews