Evolution Extra Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Evolution Extra

About Evolution Extra: Evolution Extra is the specialist ‘deal making’ department at Evolution Motor Finance. We are part of the UK’s leading automotive funding and retailing group, Evolution Funding.

Partnering with most of the UK’s reputable dealers, we work together with our panel of specialist lenders to get you the best possible outcome available.

Our market-leading service combined with our innovative technology allows us to ‘hold your hand’ throughout the finance journey. Our goal is to enable you to drive away in your new car as quickly and efficiently as possible.

We are multi-award winning year on year and it’s all down to delivering the highest possible standards of service to both our dealers and you. We look forward to helping you soon.

Evolution Funding Limited and associated trading styles is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for credit brokerage. We are a credit broker not a lender. Our FCA number is 823324. We will not charge you any fees for our services.

evolutionextrareviews@evolutionfunding.com

Thompson Close,Chesterfield

Tell us how Evolution Extra made you happy

Telephone
DAVID NOBLE
"The process was fairly simple and quick, Oliver was on hand most of the time to deal with my queries and had the answers."
Ernesto Lusadisu
"I was happy with the service I have received specially Oliver updating me about my financial agreement, very happy with staff too. Y"
Elizabeth Walker
"So very easy from start to finish very polite and helpful"
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
How do you feel about the speed of service you were provided by Evolution Extra?
How well do you think the process of obtaining finance was explained to you?
How would you rate the amount of time that you were given to consider all the facts?
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"First of all it didn’t take Dominic long to find me a finance company. Then he kept me informed of what was going on every step of the way and was there when ever I needed to speak to him. Thank you Dominic for your outstanding customer service."
(Dominic) - Posted 2 months ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Very helpful. Would highly recommend."
(Dominic) - Posted 1 day ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Every step was explained well .was really quick getting throw the process . Alex was very helpful!"
(Alex) - Posted 1 day ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Richard was so helpful in assuring and assisting me with my new car, I really couldn’t of thanked him enough, as this is my first finance car I was abit nervous with the whole application but Richard made it easy and deserves a pay rise ! Xx"
(Richard) - Posted 2 days ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"The service Oliver provided was extremely fast, and very friendly and professional. and kept me updated with the process . Made it all look very simple"
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Yes am well please ,very happy also I was treated well over the phone"
(Corey) - Posted 2 days ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Excellent service super fast pay out.Highly recommended.Thank you very much.xx"
(Zena) - Posted 2 days ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"not really made us happy but it was somewhat acceptable as the process took long"
(Daniel) - Posted 2 days ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Helped every step of the way, the finance company so far is not great: The website is very basic There is no mobile app Tracking payments and balances is not straight forward or updated in real time The above is related to the lender not Evolution very professional thank you"
(Zena) - Posted 2 days ago
"I got my car"
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Very helpful, fast and efficient!"
(Dominic) - Posted 2 days ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Very good communication.. kept me up to date on the progress of my application All they way through to informing me the money was transferred through to the car sales .. Alex was brilliant"
(Alex) - Posted 2 days ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"From start to finish Evolution made everything so smooth and very helpful"
(Richard) - Posted 3 days ago
"Very helpful to me."
(Zena) - Posted 3 days ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Everything was dealt with quickly & efficiently, advisors where very helpful"
(Dominic) - Posted 3 days ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Evolution (Daniel)kept me updated with the whole process until completion .Great communication & would highly recommend"
(Daniel) - Posted 3 days ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Great customer service from all staff, especially Dominic. Thank you!"
(Dominic) - Posted 3 days ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Oliver was polite and also fantastic in arranging the finance from start to finish and was all paperless so no need to visit the dealership, would highly recommend Evolution Extra, Thank you."
(Oliver) - Posted 3 days ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"They were very helpful and very patient and nothing was to much trouble.. you had a discussion in no time and so easy to set everything.. I would recommended to all my family and friends"
(Richard) - Posted 3 days ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Very helpful customer service throughout"
(Alex) - Posted 3 days ago