Evolution Extra Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Evolution Extra

About Evolution Extra: Evolution Extra is the specialist ‘deal making’ department at Evolution Motor Finance. We are part of the UK’s leading automotive funding and retailing group, Evolution Funding.

Partnering with most of the UK’s reputable dealers, we work together with our panel of specialist lenders to get you the best possible outcome available.

Our market-leading service combined with our innovative technology allows us to ‘hold your hand’ throughout the finance journey. Our goal is to enable you to drive away in your new car as quickly and efficiently as possible.

We are multi-award winning year on year and it’s all down to delivering the highest possible standards of service to both our dealers and you. We look forward to helping you soon.

Evolution Funding Limited and associated trading styles is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for credit brokerage. We are a credit broker not a lender. Our FCA number is 669005. We will not charge you any fees for our services.

evolutionextrareviews@evolutionfunding.com

Thompson Close,Chesterfield

Tell us how Evolution Extra made you happy

Telephone
Darren Ellison
"Evolution have a very good customer service and i was very impressed how they dealt with everything and also there contact with the dealer thankyou"
Hannah Joseph
"Very friendly and easy to understand. Thanks for helping me out"
Ozane Magbegor
"This is me wondering how and when I could change my car,extremely worried! Then came Richard Adgar from Evolution... I thought it was a joke at first... But Richard made me realise that, this was happening live. Richard dealt with all my fears effortlessly. He was very professional-all the way, empathetic in his approach. ... even when I thought things will go wrong ... he went an extra mile to fix things for everyone! Evolution make things happen ! Really Grateful Richard . Just to add that your system/platform/website or App is very user-friendly .. well done to you all Have a wonderful Christmas!!!"
How do you feel about the speed of service you were provided by Evolution Extra?
How well do you think the process of obtaining finance was explained to you?
How would you rate the amount of time that you were given to consider all the facts?
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Fast efficient service and dominic made the whole process easy to understand."
(Dominic) - Posted 10 hours ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Nice, easy process, no tricky questions or forms to fill in, good honest service and straight up with all figures, clear and precise and was not pushy in any way and made sure I was happy with everything that was put in place."
(Richard) - Posted 1 day ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Everything went as smoothly as it could, nikki was an absolute pleasure to work with and talk to. Nikki was extremely helpful and very professional when it came down to the important bits. Evolution is a great company very professional and easy to work with."
(Nikki) - Posted 2 days ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"The whole process was so easy! I thought it would be stressful. I couldn't have been more wrong. Thanks for helping me get my car"
(Oliver) - Posted 3 days ago
(Alex) - Posted 3 days ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Very good representative. Informed me of what was happening every step of the way. Very happy customer :)"
How well do you think the process of obtaining finance was explained to you?
"Highly recommended Nikki. Excellent service provided and fast service. Keep up the excellent service. Mr Asaf Hussain"
(Nikki) - Posted 3 days ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Very friendly and easy to understand. Thanks for helping me out"
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"By helping me get a new car"
(Nathan) - Posted 3 days ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Sorted my car Finance with no hassles or dramas. Very friendly and professional"
(Dominic) - Posted 3 days ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"I am very happy with the service I received with my finance Corey was very helpful, explained everything I am so grateful for everything thank you"
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Excellent and quick service. Kept me informed throughout the process."
(Richard) - Posted 3 days ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"I would like to say big thank you for Dominic for great customer service."
(Dominic) - Posted 3 days ago
How well do you think the process of obtaining finance was explained to you?
"Got the deal done pretty fast and was really helpful"
(Richard) - Posted 3 days ago
great hear Shaun, many thanks indeed.

Best regards

Evolution Extra
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Corey handled my application he made the hole experience of purchasing a car easy he was polite and made me feel no stress and explained everything and kept me updated throughout. Thanks"
(Corey) - Posted 3 days ago
"Nikki did my finance and she was amazing from start to finish. Made everything so simple. I would definitely recommed this company 🙂 thanks again for excellent service."
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Good friendly service, kept up to date with calls and emails, Will always a phone call away if I had any questions"
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Will was superb all the way through explaining everything and advising and really gave me the impression he was 100% committed to getting my deal sorted big thumbs up ..."
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Nikki was very helpful. Quick response to all my emails. Also very polite and patience."
(Nikki) - Posted 3 days ago