Evolution Extra Reviews

of reviewers recommend Evolution Extra
Telephone
Read Evolution Extra Reviews

About Evolution Extra:

Evolution Extra is the specialist ‘deal making’ department at Evolution Motor Finance. We are part of the UK’s leading automotive funding and retailing group, Evolution Funding.

Partnering with most of the UK’s reputable dealers, we work together with our panel of specialist lenders to get you the best possible outcome available.

Our market-leading service combined with our innovative technology allows us to ‘hold your hand’ throughout the finance journey. Our goal is to enable you to drive away in your new car as quickly and efficiently as possible.

We are multi-award winning year on year and it’s all down to delivering the highest possible standards of service to both our dealers and you. We look forward to helping you soon.

Evolution Funding Limited and associated trading styles is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for credit brokerage. We are a credit broker not a lender. Our FCA number is 823324. We will not charge you any fees for our services.

evolutionextrareviews@evolutionfunding.com

Craig Painter
Evolution Extra 4 star review on 22nd March 2020
Dominic Rowe
More Photos & Videos
First of all it didn’t take Dominic long to find me a finance company. Then he kept me informed of what was going on every step of the way and was there when ever I needed to speak to him. Thank you Dominic for your outstanding customer service.
Evolution Extra 5 star review on 1st March 2019
(Dominic) - Posted 1 year ago
Don’t get me wrong, the personnel on the phone are very amicable and great people skills - but the chances of getting your car finance sorted are slower than a tortoise.

Yes, I understand we are in the middle of a global pandemic, but in the day and age when you submit everything online to ‘speed’ the process up, a second class stamp is faster. I am currently 12 days in and still no idea what’s going on - wishing I’d bought a cheap banger to see me through!
They are quickly answering your calls and dealing with your application thanks to Daniel Cliffe with the mannered phone conversation and keen to help you
AWFUL!!!!!! Declined my form for no reason and when I called I was on the phone for 50 minutes and they put the phone down on me steer away as much as you can.
Kept in contact, more than Thinkford did
(Alex D.) - Posted 1 month ago
Made it possible to get a new car
(Alex D.) - Posted 1 month ago
A quick and simple application process
(Dominic R.) - Posted 1 month ago
Staff that dealt with my claim was very polite and very informed.
Any questions I had was answered straight away without hesitation.
(Oliver S.) - Posted 1 month ago
Dominic handled my policy and was brilliant . I would highly recommend
(Dominic R.) - Posted 1 month ago
Very impressed from start to finish even through the COVID-19 pandemic as soon as I was allowed to collect my new car it was straight forward thanks to Dominic R
(Dominic R.) - Posted 1 month ago
Shocking experience. Lied to from March. Cost me more apr . People carnt do there jobs . I have to chase .salesman had to chase . Always got told this is missing that is missing when I phoned up .but never got a phone call saying im missing stuff .no customer service ..if you worked for me ide sack the lot of you .no wonder people give you a poor rating .
(Dominic R.) - Posted 1 month ago
I had an amazing experience with evolution extra. They were very helpful and kept me up to date with everything. I would recommend them, great service. :)
(Dominic R.) - Posted 1 month ago
Having bad credit I didn’t think I would get accepted and expected to be messed around like a lot of finance company’s do. They take your information and say you have been approved and then at the last minute tell you no. Evolution were nothing like this and Daniel C sorted everything out for me. He kept me upto date with the process and explained everything to me. Anytime there was an update with my application he contacted me straight away and if I had any questions he contacted me back as soon as he could. I would 100% recommend evolution to anyone with good or bad credit.
(Daniel C.) - Posted 1 month ago
Alex was very helpful easy to talk to and made the experiance very easy and straight forward. Would highly recommend very efficient and professional.
Brilliant mitre saw best one I have ever had or used
Have been messed around from the very start asked for phones calls and was completely ignored told documents had been sent when they hadn't was offered no help in signing what so ever and was calling from 9.30 am and the phone was being put down until eventually being answered at 4.30pm convenient as they were about to close for the day.
Unfortunately, due to your review being anonymous, i am unable to personally respond back to you, other than on this medium.
I sincerely apologise for your dissatisfaction and hope you will understand the following.
As a business we have had to, due to the current COVID 19 situation furlough 66% of our workforce. This has left many departments depleted of staff as well as remaining staff now having to work from home via secure PC and telephone applications.
We have had to amend our hours as well to suit the market of which pretty much 95% of all motor dealers are currently closed.
The restrictions our remote phone application poses for us is not ideal, and will lead to calls not being answered due to all available lines being busy during this difficult period.
My name is Paul Hibbert, here is my personal mobile, 07970 516119 if you would like to call me to discuss I would be more than happy to try and assist you if possible or feel free to email on paulhibbert@evolutionfunding.com.

Regards
It took a little bit long than I had anticipated but I know they tried as hard as they could for me so I could get my shiny new car thank you very much
(Alex D.) - Posted 2 months ago
Alex D, was a great help. Efficient, patient, as i was not ready to make purchase as soon as i was accepted. When i had made my decision he was very prompt and dealt with my transaction smoothly. Left me very happy to ha e been dealt with Evolution Extra.
(Alex D.) - Posted 3 months ago
Dominic, was Very friendly yet professional at the same time. Explained everything in a way I understood. Would definatly recommend. Ty
(Dominic R.) - Posted 3 months ago
They took the hard work out of finding car finance
Evolution Extra 4 star review on 8th April 2020
(Dominic R.) - Posted 3 months ago
Easy application with lower rate interest.
Evolution Extra 5 star review on 3rd April 2020