Evolution Extra Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Evolution Extra

About Evolution Extra: Evolution Extra is the specialist ‘deal making’ department at Evolution Motor Finance. We are part of the UK’s leading automotive funding and retailing group, Evolution Funding.

Partnering with most of the UK’s reputable dealers, we work together with our panel of specialist lenders to get you the best possible outcome available.

Our market-leading service combined with our innovative technology allows us to ‘hold your hand’ throughout the finance journey. Our goal is to enable you to drive away in your new car as quickly and efficiently as possible.

We are multi-award winning year on year and it’s all down to delivering the highest possible standards of service to both our dealers and you. We look forward to helping you soon.

Evolution Funding Limited and associated trading styles is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for credit brokerage. We are a credit broker not a lender. Our FCA number is 669005. We will not charge you any fees for our services.

evolutionextrareviews@evolutionfunding.com

Thompson Close,Chesterfield

Telephone

How would you rate Evolution Extra?

Sian James
"Will Mort was extremely polite, patient informative and honest. He made the whole experience easy and straightforward, I sorted my car finance out whilst clothes shopping!"
Danielle Biscoe
"Everything was dealt with quickly and efficiently, and I was kept in the loop, I also got a call to confirm the payment had been issued to the car dealership, which was courteous"
Rebecca Brook
"Offered me a finance deal when I needed it and was very helpful"
How do you feel about the speed of service you were provided by Evolution Extra?
How well do you think the process of obtaining finance was explained to you?
How would you rate the amount of time that you were given to consider all the facts?
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Every time I rang Evolution I was not made to wait long before I got to speak to an advisor. They were able to locate my details quickly and put me through to the correct person. Will was extremely friendly and helpful. He explained everything clearly to me and did not mind my constant phone calls!! Thank you!!"
(Will) - Posted 2 minutes ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Just wanted to say a big thank you to nikki for all her help with my car finance application"
(Nikki) - Posted 2 hours ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"I was so grateful to have Dominic help me and handle my car finance. He was patient and answered my never ending questions. It was a very smooth process and now I'm on my way to collect the car. Thank Dominic"
(Dominic) - Posted 2 hours ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Great service provided cant thank richard agar enough for making my claim so easy thank you"
(Richard) - Posted 4 hours ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Evolution and specially Oliver, help me a lot with getting my new loan towards purchase of new car. Very helpful and professional service I had received from him, and never had problems."
(Oliver) - Posted 15 hours ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Very quick n reliable got the job done 👍🏻👍🏻"
(Richard) - Posted 15 hours ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Very happy with he deal I got considering my credit is not excellent and also Richard talked me through everything and wasn’t pushy at all"
(Richard) - Posted 16 hours ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"The advisors were great, really easy to sort finance for the car I wanted."
(Dominic) - Posted 17 hours ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Very professional service and polite staff on the phone !"
(Dominic) - Posted 17 hours ago
"Very happy"
(Dominic) - Posted 18 hours ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Everything was so easy and made very understanding Dominic was absolutely amazing helped with any queries and any issues and helped get the full amount and deal with every will definitely been using evolution again and even tho my credit is not good they still managed to help"
(Dominic) - Posted 19 hours ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Was fast and affordable payments am very happy with the services"
(Alex) - Posted 20 hours ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Dominic was a cool guy clearly understood the whole process made it so easy would recommend not a bad thing to say thanks"
(Dominic) - Posted 23 hours ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Easy to deal with, very helpful and professional."
(Daniel) - Posted 1 day ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"I am really happy. Good service. Everything easy and clear. Thanks"
(Corey) - Posted 2 days ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"I was kept informed through out the process, and processed quickly"
(Oliver) - Posted 2 days ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"I am so so happy using your company to get my finance and Oliver is a good sales representative he get a 5star and also the procedure was so brilliant."
(Oliver) - Posted 2 days ago
How well do you think the process of obtaining finance was explained to you?
"Alex communication while processing the application was spot on. He was very approachable and always keep you up to date. Your doing a great job!"
(Alex) - Posted 3 days ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Really helpful friendly staff put me at ease made the whole process easy and hassle free !!!😁👍"
(Alex) - Posted 3 days ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Very easy to deal with whatever your circumstances."
(Dominic) - Posted 3 days ago