Evolution Extra Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Evolution Extra

About Evolution Extra: Evolution Extra is the specialist ‘deal making’ department at Evolution Motor Finance. We are part of the UK’s leading automotive funding and retailing group, Evolution Funding.

Partnering with most of the UK’s reputable dealers, we work together with our panel of specialist lenders to get you the best possible outcome available.

Our market-leading service combined with our innovative technology allows us to ‘hold your hand’ throughout the finance journey. Our goal is to enable you to drive away in your new car as quickly and efficiently as possible.

We are multi-award winning year on year and it’s all down to delivering the highest possible standards of service to both our dealers and you. We look forward to helping you soon.

Evolution Funding Limited and associated trading styles is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for credit brokerage. We are a credit broker not a lender. Our FCA number is 669005. We will not charge you any fees for our services.

evolutionextrareviews@evolutionfunding.com

Thompson Close,Chesterfield

Telephone

How would you rate Evolution Extra ?

Rhian Jones
"The quality of contact right from the first phone call was just perfect Funny, well mannered staff, falling over themselves to help out, couldn’t honestly see anything that this team of people could do to improve their service Second to none and made the whole experience a pleasure Would highly recommend using this company to anyone Job well done guys and thanks for the support before , during and after Top team Regards rhian jones"
Wendy Burford
"Niki Mellors provided me with great customer service. Listened to my issues I was having with the form. Excellent customer service skills. Very patient and lovely lady. I love my car this has given me more independence. Thanks"
Emma Cox
"This company helped me purchase my new car which I absolutely love 💛 they was so good and kept me updated daily.. the application went through on the Monday and I had my car by the Friday .. amazing service and I will recommend this business to anyone Thank you so much Emma cox"
How do you feel about the speed of service you were provided by Evolution Extra?
How well do you think the process of obtaining finance was explained to you?
How would you rate the amount of time that you were given to consider all the facts?
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Although I had negative equity in my part exchange Evolution made it possible for me to get into a newer used car the process was simple and straight forward I was contacted throughout the process by a lady called nicki and she was extremely helpful ."
(Nikki) - Posted 57 minutes ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Apart from waiting ages to get through to someone on the phone the customer service was really quick"
(Dominic) - Posted 1 hour ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Always on hand to assist me with any queries I had and kept me informed every step of the way."
(Jessica) - Posted 1 hour ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Very friendly helpful staff member who helped with the finance"
(Dominic) - Posted 6 hours ago
"Fantastic service"
(Will) - Posted 9 hours ago
"Dan was brilliant"
(Daniel) - Posted 13 hours ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Great customer service from start to finish! Very friendly staff that we’re eager to help. Sorted my finance as quickly as possible. Thank you!"
(Nikki) - Posted 16 hours ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Kind and helpful every step of the way keep me up to date"
(Nikki) - Posted 18 hours ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Excellent service the manger Derek Very kind and excellent I am really excited"
(Alex) - Posted 1 day ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Very quick and efficient service all sorted in a matter of hours"
(Corey) - Posted 1 day ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Very happy nikki helped alot"
(Nikki) - Posted 1 day ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Richard was helping me with my claim and was very pleasant and helpful with me right the way through. He kept in regular contact with me with the process."
(Richard) - Posted 1 day ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Alex was very helpful and explained the whole process clearly. The process was completely quickly."
(Alex) - Posted 1 day ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"First class prompt service from Dominic. He was friendly, polite and and explained everything thoroughly"
(Dominic) - Posted 1 day ago
"Very good"
(Dominic) - Posted 1 day ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Really fast and extremly helpfully very impressed"
(Will) - Posted 1 day ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Helped us to secure car finance"
(Will) - Posted 1 day ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Fast service Was kept informed at every stage of the process"
(Oliver) - Posted 1 day ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Hassle free, very happy, would highly recommend."
(Dominic) - Posted 2 days ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Dominic was very helpful and informative."
(Dominic) - Posted 2 days ago