Evolution Extra Reviews

of reviewers recommend Evolution Extra
Telephone
Read Evolution Extra Reviews

About Evolution Extra:

Evolution Extra is Evolution Funding's specialist department for customers with impaired credit. Evolution Funding is the UK's largest motor finance broker and is

Partnering with the UK’s most reputable dealers, we work together with our panel of specialist lenders to get you the best possible outcome for your circumstances.

Our market-leading service combined with our innovative technology allows us to ‘hold your hand’ throughout the finance journey. Our goal is to enable you to drive away in your new car as quickly and efficiently as possible.

We are multi-award winning year on year and it’s all down to delivering the highest possible standards of service to both our dealers and you. We look forward to helping you soon.

Evolution Funding Limited and associated trading styles are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for credit brokerage. We are a credit broker, not a lender. Our FCA number is 823324.

sarahsimpkins@evolutionfunding.com

Thompson Close,Chesterfield, ,

Tell us how Evolution Extra made you happy
FAST! FRIENDLY! FUSS-FREE! The service from Callum F. was prompt and professional. Requirements were clear and responses were timely and informative. I would have no hesitation using the company again and have been recommending it to family & friends. I have no complaints. Highly commendable. It's no exaggeration when I write that securing the motor finance rounded off a 'heavy' year and I'm now enjoying the freedom of the road (reasonably & responsibility of course, give the current restrictions). Looking forward to Summer & Beyond. Again, a MASSIVE thanks to Evolution Extra for making it happen - BIG THUMBS UP!
Evolution Extra 5 star review on 11th February 2021
(Callum F.) - Posted 5 months ago
Very impressed with the way they helped me with my car finance.
Any correspondence I've had was very helpful, with friendly staff. I'm very happy with the service I've received.
Fast, easy car finance. Staff were helpfula nd reslly supportive throughout the process.
My experience from start to finish was first class. Nothing too much trouble.
Superb!!!!!
They are Very honest and reliable
You was fab and looked after my needs and helped me get the car I wanted. Thank you 😊
Exerlant service very helpfull and keep you up to date at every stage I would recommend to anyone thank you evolution 5*****
Good communication, and thanks to Alex who went above and beyond to chase the dealership and get everything sorted when they caused delays. Good service all round, and very satisfied.
Excellent
I have used Evolution in the past and found them to be extremely professional and helpful so I decided to use them again to fund my new vehicle. All went well until there was a glitch with one of my documents. It was eventually sorted thanks to Tom Ward who went "beyond the call of duty" to sort it out. Tom and the team were pleasant, friendly and professional. I cannot thank them enough and would not hesitate to recommend this company. Keep up the good work, and once again, thanks.
Really quick and professional service got the job done .
Highly recommend. Good service
Good qnd fast service
Really straightforward and simple.
Absolutely fantastic service, they made everything so simple and it went through very quick without any delays. Constant contact from an excellent customer service team. Highly recommend
Dealt with everything quick very friendly and understanding and Tom was just the best
Very polite friendly and effienct very good phone contact skills
Was very helpful explanation very good will definitely deal with them again good communication thanks 😊
Excellent services provision