Evolution Extra Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Evolution Extra

About Evolution Extra: Evolution Extra is the specialist ‘deal making’ department at Evolution Motor Finance. We are part of the UK’s leading automotive funding and retailing group, Evolution Funding.

Partnering with most of the UK’s reputable dealers, we work together with our panel of specialist lenders to get you the best possible outcome available.

Our market-leading service combined with our innovative technology allows us to ‘hold your hand’ throughout the finance journey. Our goal is to enable you to drive away in your new car as quickly and efficiently as possible.

We are multi-award winning year on year and it’s all down to delivering the highest possible standards of service to both our dealers and you. We look forward to helping you soon.

Evolution Funding Limited and associated trading styles is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for credit brokerage. We are a credit broker not a lender. Our FCA number is 669005. We will not charge you any fees for our services.

evolutionextrareviews@evolutionfunding.com

Thompson Close,Chesterfield

How would you rate Evolution Extra ?

Peter Woodhead
Peter Woodhead
Verified Buyer
"Aidan at evolution made everything so clear & put our situation into perspective, explaining everything clearly so I understood exactly where we stood, in relation to how much we could borrow in reality!"
Kimberley Willett
Kimberley Willett
Verified Buyer
"Alex helped me through the whole of my application for my car loan. He was always polite and helped me with any questions or worries I had."
Donna Jones
Donna Jones
Verified Buyer
"You made the whole process very simple answered all my questions and explained everything perfectly."
How do you feel about the speed of service you were provided by Evolution Extra?
How would you rate the amount of time that you were given to consider all the facts?
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Alex delt with my loan application in a helpful manner and kept me informed at all stages"
(Alex) - Posted 1 hour ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"You responded faster than the dealership - your offer came back better than their prediction and Nikki has been immensely helpful and reassuring though the whole process"
(Nikki) - Posted 13 hours ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"The processes were straightforward staff were very helpful regular updates the whole process took less than 30hrs"
(Will) - Posted 19 hours ago
(Aidan) - Posted 1 day ago
"Very good"
(Nikki) - Posted 1 day ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Alex was very helpful, he made sure i understood everything also he was very easy to talk to. Couldn't ask for better service, would deal with him any day. Thank you."
(Alex) - Posted 1 day ago
How well do you think the process of obtaining finance was explained to you?
"I found the exsperience to be quite confusing. Nathan how ever kept me calm and up to date with how things was going. it took a lot longer than we had hoped."
(Nathan) - Posted 1 day ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Corey very helpful and clear what to do highly recommend"
(Corey) - Posted 1 day ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Nathan made it easy from start to finish, I was always updated and kept informed at every change and was also very pleasant."
(Nathan) - Posted 1 day ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"The entire process was quick, polite and non invasive. No tricky questions were asked and the handler remained professional throughout"
(Aidan) - Posted 1 day ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Very good and competent staff always helpful"
(Nikki) - Posted 1 day ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Very happy because I could get the car I needed"
(Aidan) - Posted 2 days ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Very happy with this service and kept us updated all the way through the process"
(Corey) - Posted 3 days ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Nathan as really friendly and more importantly, really efficient. Everything he said he was going to do he did and dealt with all elements at a speedy pace. Couldn't thank him enough, will recommend his service to others."
(Nathan) - Posted 3 days ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Spoke to will at Evolution Finance well mannered and very helpful"
(Daniel) - Posted 3 days ago
(Alex) - Posted 3 days ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Customer service was appalling. I was constantly calling for update on case only to be told that it was being dealt with and my call would be returned which never happened. I was without a car for over a week which almost put my employment at risk as a car is essential for my role. As my credit rating is poor I had no other option than to use Evolution unfortunately. Would not recommend they to anyone."
(Corey) - Posted 5 days ago
"Thankyou so much for your help. I really appreciated the way you sorted out my finance"
(Aidan) - Posted 6 days ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"Very quick and effiecent"
(Alex) - Posted 6 days ago
What do you think of the quality of communication between you and us?
"I couldn't be more happier with all the help that nikki gave me she is a credit to your company Kind Regards Danielle"
(Nikki) - Posted 6 days ago