Evolution Extra Reviews

Based on 7,384 reviews
Telephone
Read Evolution Extra Reviews

About Evolution Extra:

Evolution Extra is Evolution Funding's specialist department for customers with impaired credit. Evolution Funding is the UK's largest motor finance broker and is

Partnering with the UK’s most reputable dealers, we work together with our panel of specialist lenders to get you the best possible outcome for your circumstances.

Our market-leading service combined with our innovative technology allows us to ‘hold your hand’ throughout the finance journey. Our goal is to enable you to drive away in your new car as quickly and efficiently as possible.

We are multi-award winning year on year and it’s all down to delivering the highest possible standards of service to both our dealers and you. We look forward to helping you soon.

Evolution Funding Limited and associated trading styles are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for credit brokerage. We are a credit broker, not a lender. Our FCA number is 823324.

sarahsimpkins@evolutionfunding.com

Evolution Extra 5 star review on 21st January 2022
Peter Childs
Evolution Extra 5 star review on 25th November 2021
Robert OBrien
FAST! FRIENDLY! FUSS-FREE! The service from Callum F. was prompt and professional. Requirements were clear and responses were timely and informative. I would have no hesitation using the company again and have been recommending it to family & friends. I have no complaints. Highly commendable. It's no exaggeration when I write that securing the motor finance rounded off a 'heavy' year and I'm now enjoying the freedom of the road (reasonably & responsibility of course, give the current restrictions). Looking forward to Summer & Beyond. Again, a MASSIVE thanks to Evolution Extra for making it happen - BIG THUMBS UP!
Evolution Extra 5 star review on 11th February 2021
(Callum F.) - Posted 1 year ago
After the 1st Rep talked to me like something she found on the bottom of her shoe. Nissan Direct had to be the go-between. After that things went smooth.
Dear Neil, thank you for taking the time to review us. Whilst we are pleased to hear that things went smoothly once underway, we were concerned about your comments regarding one of our advisors. We have listened to that call and agree that there was tension during the conversation, albeit this was mutual. Your comments have been fed back to a manager. Kind regards, Evolution Extra.
Good to an extent
Very good service and helpful staff that a very knowledgeable in financial services.
Would like to thank evelution for financing me for my new car the process was simple and very efficient from start to pay out once gain thankyou
It's really good and I would like to recommend anyone who may need a good and quick service.
First class nothing was a problem very easy to deal with. Jim Findlay
My experience was great no problems with the finance took a few weeks you wanted so much information. Enjoying the new car will use again. 😁
So simple and very quick. Would highly recommend!!
Evolution customer service was on point will recommend
Everything went very smoothly from start to finish. All explained very well.
Thanks for me to be driving with fabulous car on the street. Thanks
Very good
exceptional people! thank you so much!😊
Really helpful and responsive. Professional. Thoroughly recommend this organisation
i was very pleased how you managed to get me car finance when other would of turned me down .I was pleased how you kept me up to date with everthing i will use this company again well done keep up the great work
Yea they were great helped me buy a little just wat I wanted there great would highly recommend them.
Evolution Extra 5 star review on 25th May 2022
Great service and friendly.
i loveeeee
Hassle free and good customer service.
Very pleased with theis company very quick at sorting out my finance on my car very polite on phone too, and very help very happy
Evolution Extra is rated 4.85 based on 7,384 reviews