EverWith Memorial Jewellery Reviews

of reviewers recommend EverWith Memorial Jewellery
customer service
Read EverWith Memorial Jewellery Reviews

About EverWith Memorial Jewellery:

EverWith offers an extensive choice of pendants, rings, bracelets, and earrings in a range of styles and designs to suit all tastes.

Our team of craftspeople respectfully blend a tiny amount of the ashes with the special resin in the chosen colour. Each of our exquisitely crafted pieces of jewellery contains a small cavity where the resin containing the cremation ashes is carefully entered layer upon layer.

EverWith memorial jewellery offers a unique and beautiful option for people who wish to be able to keep a small part of their departed loved one close to them always.

info@everwith.co.uk

1 Alvin Street, Gloucester, GL1 3EJ

Tell us how EverWith Memorial Jewellery made you happy
Received my ring in super quick time , this is a ring myself and my mum picked together before she passed away we even chose the colour. I received the left over ashes in a quick and respectful way and I cannot thank the company enough my mum walks beside me each and every day thanks to your amazing company.
Fantastic sevice and great quality.
Thank you for my beautiful ring.
I am extremely pleased with my ring, it is absolutely beautiful. It looks better in real life and it’s a perfect way to keep my dads with me at all times. I am so happy with such a perfect detail and just how great it looks, thank you for creating something so beautiful and personal.
Very pleased with the ring. Thought it might be a bit bulky but it's lovely and dainty. Staff were very friendly and helpful on the phone. Presentation was lovely. Nice touch with sticker over the bag with who had made it.
Great customer service, they completed the order quickly and kept me updated with the process.
Only found EverWith this year. Jewellery if beautifully made. It's lovely to have a loved one close.
Over the moon with my ring. 50th birthday present with my beloved late mother’s ashes. She can now be with me wherever I go!
Absolutely over the moon with my ring . Even more beautiful and precious than I expected it to be.
I purchased a memorial ring for my mum from ever wish. I’m yet to give it to her as it’s a Christmas gift but I can I just say how amazing the team at ever wish have been from start to finish. The order pack was received quickly and that in itself was such a nice touch with all the little bits to help you receive inside. I then sent off my prepaid pack and within a couple of days I received a call to advise me it had arrived safely. I was planning on paying via phone but had seen on the website that they had a promotional offer of 10% off. However I was advised this had already been applied to my order which again, was lovely! They were so helpful. I couldn’t of asked for better service. And can I just give a huge mention to carry because the ring is absolutely stunning. I cannot wait to give it to my mum and make her Christmas! Merry Christmas to the ever wish team!!! Charlotte x
Brilliant service from start to finish! I was kept up to date with the progress of my ring and everything was explained clearly. I would, and already have, recommended Everwith. My ring is absolutely beautiful, a forever reminder of my lovely Dad.
Thanks its superb
I am so happy with my necklace. After losing my nan who I was so close with I always said I would love a necklace so that I could still feel she is close to me. I am so happy with the necklace that I have received and I wear it every day.
Excellent customer service, kept me informed every step of the way, would highly recommend.
Absolutely beautiful Really wonderful service and was kept informed every step of the way. Thank you so much ,
Fantastic service from order to delivery. Thank you so much for my beautiful ring x
I am absolutely over the moon with my ring it is beautiful it means so much to me when I look at my hand it reminds me of my mum I love it thanks so much Becky
Both my husband and I ordered rings to commemorate my Dad, and we have just received them. WOW - they are amazing. We weren't quite sure what to expect(if that makes sense!) but we are both delighted with them. They are, quite simply, stunning. The whole process of choosing, ordering and payment was very simple and straight forward. We had no problems whatsoever, and our rings were delivered within the time we were informed they would be. Our friends have been suitable impressed with the quality and craftsmanship, and we can only add that we are proud to wear our rings, keeping the s[pirit of my Dad very much with us at all times. Thank You all for the caring and compassionate way we have been dealt with. I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending you to anyone who wishes to have their loved ones forever with them.
I am so happy with my new ring, I've got a little piece of my dad with me always and it's so discreet and personal to me, I love it. I've had so many comments from friends about how lovely the ring is and that's without them knowing the significance of what it really means to me.
Very please with the ring and the service. excellent Thank You Gary.
EverWith Memorial Jewellery is rated 4.88 based on 406 reviews