EverWith Memorial Jewellery Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend EverWith Memorial Jewellery

About EverWith Memorial Jewellery: EverWith offers an extensive choice of pendants, rings, bracelets, and earrings in a range of styles and designs to suit all tastes.

Our team of craftspeople respectfully blend a tiny amount of the ashes with the special resin in the chosen colour. Each of our exquisitely crafted pieces of jewellery contains a small cavity where the resin containing the cremation ashes is carefully entered layer upon layer.

EverWith memorial jewellery offers a unique and beautiful option for people who wish to be able to keep a small part of their departed loved one close to them always.

info@everwith.co.uk

1 Alvin Street, Gloucester, GL1 3EJ

Tell us how EverWith Memorial Jewellery made you happy

"Perfect Service.. Beautiful Jewellery.. !!"
"I cannot rate Everwith highly enough! From my initial query through to the receipt of the finished product, I found them brilliant. Excellent customer service, kept me informed throughout the process. Both Everwith and their chosen courier also updated me regularly with delivery information. Even the packaging was lovely. The ring itself is beautiful, am so pleased with it."
"Losing our dog was such a sad time in our lives, and EverWith made the process so easy. Now I am able to wear him forever and I am very grateful. Also it is a beautiful piece of jewellery! Thank you so much!"
"Truly couldn't be more pleased. With whole process and the jewelery itself. Ordered 2 rings, one for myself and one for my daughter, to celebrate the life of our dear mum/grandma. A perfect and fitting tribute to a very special lady, that we will treasure forever. Wouldn't hesitate in recommending. Thank you so much EverWith."
"Fast and very professional service. My daughter loves her bracelet."
"Love my oval ring. Perfect fit and size, exactly what I wanted."
"Purchased gift vouchers from EverWith to give as a gift towards having rings made, vouchers arrived promptly, many thanks."
"from start to finish everwith were very efficient with the delivery of start up package to the rapid delivery of the finished item ,along with correspondence second to none. i am also so pleased we had two rings done with our beloved dogs ashes and i am so happy with the result. thank you ever with for what you have done for us...."
"Beautiful ring and true to the picture. Excellent service and very prompt. It made a very sad and difficult time for me easier to bear knowing my loved one is with me again and the seamless service is much appreciated. Thank you"
"Simply beautiful and a beautiful way to keep my precious treasure close."
"My ring arrived very promptly after sending the ashes to go in the piece. Presentation was lovely and professional. The diamond dust is very discreet so can still appreciate the jewellery for its true purpose."
"I was really impressed with the way my order was handled. From ordering online to the ring being delivered was just 6 days. The ring is beautiful and a very precious reminder that my dad is always with me. Highly recommend this company!"
"Beautiful ring for my granddaughter. She loves it. Really quick an secure delivery. All in her favourite colour an she'll have her daddy in her hands were ever she is"
"Very pleased with my dainty ring containing my lovely mums ashes , very comforting knowing I have a little piece of her with me always . Great service and had it in less than a week , thankyou so much ."
"Fast and very helpful after service"
"Very quick turn around and I love the ring. They only use the tiniest amount of ashes so ........ make of that what you will but it reminds me of my beautiful dog every day. Ordered the ring one size too large though as ring sizer a little hard to use"
"The staff at Everwith, especially Shari, have been extremely helpful, attentive and professional. The necklace I obtained for my wife, has allowed her to keep her mother close at all times. It is quite a stunning piece.. A silver heart, surrounded by Swarovski crystals and a purple gem in the middle containing the ashes. It is quite simply excellent. I would wholeheartedly recommend Everwith, for anyone considering this type of memorial jewellery. First rate."
"Beautiful jewellery, quick and totally professional service. I would definitely recommend."
"Purchased 3 items of jewellery recently, opted to visit the head office at Milton Keynes as we wanted to view products. Staff very helpful and respectful and gave us good advice. Service was very quick we were able to take rings home within 3 hours of selection. Really pleased with our jewellery they all look lovely. Would highly recommend."
"The whole process from ordering your delivery was handled with care and thought fullness."
EverWith Memorial Jewellery is rated 4.91 based on 112 reviews