Eternity The Jewellers Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Eternity The Jewellers

Tell us how Eternity The Jewellers made you happy

"Very happy with my purchase!! Delivery was super fast too!!"
"There was an issue with shipping, however Eternity the Jewellers went out of their way ensure the package arrived as fast as possible. The earrings looked exactly as they did in the picture. Would recommend!"
Hi Keely,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback - it's appreciated.

We're are delighted that we can successfully supply our Australian customers.

We hope you enjoy your earrings.

Team Eternity
"Excellent delivery service, excellent product description"
"Everything went well."
"Delighted with the bracelet. Prompt delivery at a good price. Would recommend."
"Visualsoft Test"
"Very good service. Excellent customer service."
"Brilliant service and arrived earlier than expected. Will have a very happy little girl when she opens her beautiful earrings on her birthday."
"Excellent service and very pleased with my purchase. My watch arrived within a couple of days."
"Easy to Order and first class delivery"
"Ordered on a Friday received the pendants Saturday morning. They look absolutely stunning. Fantastic service will order again."
"Poor service, wrong item sent, promised refund of postage but not done, no apology."
"Spot on service! Thankyou"
"Excellent services amazing quality and amazing price. I’m over the moon with my ring it came the next day this is how business should be done thank you."
"Excellent service and fast delivery. Item is great quality and well made. I would highly recommend and will purchase items in the future."
"Lovely product. Really pleased. Thank you"
"Amazing quality really quick delivery I’m over the moon I will be back thank you"
"The saint Christopher came well packaged & in a lovely display box. The pendant is small with good detail. Will definitely buy more items. Excellent quality & service."
"Delivered quickly, nice personal touch, and the firm rang to apologise for missing the afternoon post. The bangle was good value and the recipient was very pleased with the gift."
"Would definitely recommend Eternity Jewllers from start to finish fantastic my order was delivered in two days."
Eternity The Jewellers is rated 4.85 based on 120 reviews