Eternity The Jewellers Reviews

4.8
Based on 629 reviews
Read Eternity The Jewellers Reviews

Tell us how Eternity The Jewellers made you happy
Sehr schönes und preisgünstiges Produkt. Grosse Eleganz am Armgelenk.
Lovely charm delivery quickly
Brilliant price beautiful finish and very fast delivery Eternity the jewellers are just fabulous at what they do. Customer service is brilliant. Literally ii have no complaints I had to leave a review I was that happy. Thank you my partner is extremely happy/.
Eternity the jewellers sell quality jewellery at great prices. Jewellery came on time and looks even better in real life.
Excellent service ordered a watch Friday afternoon arrived Monday morning. I love it
The earrings I order are beautifully well made. My order arrived on time and in good condition x
The earrings was perfect
Good service from Eternity Jewellers
Beautiful earrings just what I was hoping for, they are large enough to stand out but feel light so they aren't weighing my ears down which I'm really happy about, I paid for next day delivery & it arrived as expected.
Very Happy With What I Purchased My Wife Was Over The Moon Would Recommend Eternity To Anyone Thankyou
No complaints. Delivery super quick
Earrings came really quickly I love them, I even had to change my order which they acted upon straight away. Thank you .
I bought myself some gold stud earrings, these came at a great price and dispatched very quickly. I would definitely use these jewellers again.
I love my new watch. My friend recommended me has I liked her watch
So impressed with delivery times, also find the prices to be really good for what you're getting. Decent jewellery for a decent price!
Really lovely earrings nice size great price
Bought a Seksy watch at excellent price. Fits lovely and looks really gorgeous. Highly delighted. Also excellent customer service. Keeping my eye on website for further jewellery.
Saw the excellent earrings and and thought how neat and pretty they were
Pretty and good quality for the money Thankyou
A very quick process when ordering online. From the initial order to the delivery. I only waited 2 days and my watch was on my wrist. The watch itself is lovely. Infact I liked it that much that I bought a second one in blue. The 2nd watch had an extra link which would be more suitable for a larger wrist.
Eternity The Jewellers 5 star review on 31st May 2022