Eternity The Jewellers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eternity The Jewellers
Read Eternity The Jewellers Reviews

Tell us how Eternity The Jewellers made you happy
Timely delivery and product well presented, wonderful birthday gift.
Good service, great watch,good price. Thank you
Clear description, very rapid response to my queries (detailed query about product weight which was answered very precisely). Super fast delivery and product as ordered. This was my second order and I will definitely buy from them again in future.
Bought a watch for a present. It’s beautiful and arrived very quick. Also it was twenty pounds cheaper. I’ll definitely buy from here in future
Quality item quality service highly recommended
They were very efficient
This is the second time I have used eternity and happy to say both times have been an absolute pleasure. Ordered seksy watch which arrived within 2 days, was also a great price. This level of service and value makes a welcomed change, and I wouldn’t hesitate to use again (and probably will if the wife gets her way).
Have just taken receipt of my seksy watch and iam very pleased.Online ordering very easy and product delivered exactly on time.I had a telephone conversation yesterday with a gentleman in the store(forget to get his name) and he was extremely professional and helpful.I must shop here again!
Amazing earrings for my little girl ! Such great quality for the price.
Fast service, delivered before Christmas, will certainly use again
It arrived promptly and fits perfectly and hopefully will continue to be satisfactory.
Merry Christmas
Very easy to deal with. The product arrived within the time specified and was of excellent quality
Great service
Excellent service
Well priced, well packaged and quick delivery. Happy to recommend and order again. I’m Sure my son will be happy with his new watch this Christmas!
Very good service very informative
Lovely parcel was now long coming loved it
Good selection and good prices. Unfortunately the watch I ordered was of a different colour ( due to colour replication only) so asked if it could be returned. No fuss refund
Excellent service. Ordered online recieved within 2 days.
Just recieved my watch which is beautiful and such a good price seksy sekonda. It came within 2 days of ordering too.Will definitely use this co.pany again
Eternity The Jewellers is rated 4.78 based on 431 reviews