Eternity The Jewellers Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Eternity The Jewellers

Tell us how Eternity The Jewellers made you happy

"I’ve been searching for a bangle for agars & i Received my baby boy small little boxing gloves bangle today ! He due in January and I can honestly say it’s the best thing I've purchased.! its absolutely amazing and I can’t wait to put it on him .... Thank you ."
"Excellent product, excellent service"
"Great service and prices!"
"Excellent customer service and the goods were as advertised fast delivery well pleased"
"What a fabulous find this company is! My son requested a particular watch for his birthday and I found it here at the best price. Delivery prompt and free. Couldn't ask for better service. Very happy!"
"The item I bought is a present for my grandson. It was out of stock but I asked to be emailed when it was back in stock, which Eternity did. The ordering process was painless and I received the item within a couple of days. I’m very pleased with. The way it was packaged. Thank you."
"Excellent product and service"
"Absolutely fantastic service. So helpful and fast delivery."
"My husband ordered me a watch for my birthday. Really fantastic delivery. In the secure place I requested as was at work. Beautiful product. Great service. I shall be ordering Xmas presents. Thankyou"
"Ordered a silver bracelet for my husband, ordered Saturday afternoon, was here by Wednesday. Exactly the quality that my husband wanted. Great service. Totally recommended."
"I bought a Miss Dee necklace and bracelet, great price excellent service and fast delivery. Hand written thank you note and lovely packaging. If I could give 10 stars I would!"
"It is the first time I have used Eternity the Jewellers and was very impressed with the fast prompt delivery and quality of item."
"Thank you for my lovely seksy watch I purchased recently. I am so happy with it, and it arrived quicker than I thought it would. Excellent service! I will definitely buy from your shop again. Thank you"
"I appreciated the prompt delivery, and the personalised note included in the package was a very nice touch. I purchased the ear-rings online assuming they would be a match for a necklace purchased in store as a gift to me. Had I visited the shop I probably wouldn't have bought them as they are a bit small."
"Helpful customer service assisting in the selection of my daughters first watch, followed by speedy delivery. Great friendly family run company. Highly recommended."
"Still haven’t received item after more than a week"
Hi Muhammed
We are so sorry to hear that your order has not yet arrived.
We pride ourselves on delivering a consistent, fast,efficient customer service.
There may have been a delay with Royal Mail but we will chase things up for you on Monday (hopefully your order will arrive by then).
Team Eternity
"Beautiful ring I received very quickly and very cheap love it thank you."
"Great service with a personal touch. I ordered a necklace for my daughters birthday and received it before the expected delivery time with a lovely had written note wishing her a Happy Birthday."
"I ordered wishbone eternity ring ...this ring is beautiful and excellent quality and looks far more expensive than it was ....very very happy"
"Very pleased with the fast delivery. Very pleased with the product and the price. Certainly would recommend to others."
Eternity The Jewellers is rated 4.86 based on 168 reviews