eShores.co.uk Reviews

customer service
Read eShores.co.uk Reviews

01706 75 36 36

enquiries@eshores.co.uk

Tell us how eShores.co.uk made you happy
Well we booked a very exciting and long trip to Asia with eShores. We got used to the rather pushy sell sell attitude of Anna as we were caught up in the excitement of what we were doing and she was very positive and encouraging. We work hard and were looking forward to relaxing in a new environment and going on a culinary adventure. After booking our trip and paying a hefty deposit as we were told all flights had to be paid for immediately (almost 50% of the total) we order our guide books and start to plan our trips and excursions etc. To our horror the inside front cover of the Lonely Planet, googled searches and numerous blogs on Vietnam all state if you don't need to be in Vietnam over TET, don't go! This was the first we had heard of TET and were literally horrified when we read exactly what the Vietnamese New Year celebrations or TET involves when it falls smack in the middle of our stay in Vietnam! To a far younger couple, getting involved in street parties, noisy firework displays and lengthy noisy celebrations with the locals for up to a week would possibly be fun. We are not those people and with the uncertainty of whether restaurants, public transport or any other business would be open for business we were alarmed. We immediately brought this to Anna's attention and we believe rightly questioned her as to why TET had not come up in the many numerous telephone conversations and emails? We could not know how this would disrupt our much needed holiday and still feel it should have been included in the information supplied by eShores. Instead it was brushed under the rug as a non-event, nothing to concern ourselves with when we mentioned it subsequent to paying the deposit. We disagree. Gavin, one of the managers then got involved and of course backed Anna. So, here we are today thousands of pounds lighter, no holiday to look forward to, not a sniff of a refund or even a response to my emails asking for assistance. Surely something as big as TET where potentially millions of Vietnames travel to be with their families, close down their businesses, disrupt travel arrangements and any chance of tranquility (OK outside of Ho chi Min city and Hanoi) should be mentioned, if not highlighted to eShores clients. Isn't it interesting that it is not. So we shall stay home, lick our wounds and ensure that eShores are never used by our many friends and families. There may well be another posting as we haven't had a response to our forced cancellation and the balance is due soon.......... I am sorry if this seems irrelevant when thousands of people have been seriously effected by the collapse of Thomas Cook.
Hi Nicki, I am sorry you have these concerns. We don’t want anyone feeling unhappy with their planned holiday. I would like to discuss this on the phone, as I’m confident we can come up with a solution. I know I’ve already sent you my details, but if you’d consider speaking, I’d be grateful.

I also hope you’ll reconsider my offer to speak with some of our clients that were in the same beach resort during this year’s festival. The beach resort you’re staying at during the festivities is very peaceful and the festival there is a low-key event. If you’d be willing to speak to some of these clients, I’m confident they would be able to reassure you and then you wouldn’t miss out on what could be an amazing holiday.

Otherwise, if you really don’t want to go, as I’ve mentioned previously, we can look at changing the dates, itinerary or destination. There are various options and we’re willing to do anything we can to help, so I hope we can discuss this, so we can assist you further. Kind regards, Gavin (eShores)
I booked my holidays last year with eshore and had a good service and wanted to book again with them this year. I have made a request to receive a quote few weeks back and despite several attempts at calling back to chase I have not received a quote yet. I am really disappointed at the promptness of your customer service.
I'm sincerely sorry to hear this. We pride ourselves on the service we offer and this is not how we operate and not the level of service we expect from our sales consultants. We need to look in to this to see if your enquiry came though, and if so which consultant it was allocated to, as the details as our system show everyone has been responded to. Are you able to please email me your details? My email is gavin.l@eshores.co.uk or you can call the office and ask for me 01706 75 36 36. If you can please provide me with further details it would be really appreciated. Kind regards, Gavin (eShores)
I booked my recent trip to Australia with EShores after they had been recommended to me. Right from the start Michelle went out of her way to put together the perfect holiday for us. Flights and transport between the 4 cities we visited went smoothly and the accommodation was far better than we expected, in good locations near to the main attractions. I would definitely book with EShores again without a doubt. Thanks Michelle.
Judging by the lack of communication from eShores, I am guessing that they do not need new clients! I sent a reply to your email on 8th August and got no reply except your out of office for a day message. I will try a couple of similar companies to eShores to see if they are more response orientated. Regards, Mike Reid
Dear Mike,

I've just seen your review and I'm sorry to hear that you aren't happy with the service you've received.

Due to technical reasons, we didn't get your email. Had we known you'd emailed asking for changes to our quotation, we would have replied straight away. We honestly didn't know until we saw your review, so all I can do is apologise that the service you received didn't meet our usual high standards.

I know the consultant has since tried to contact you, but been unable to do so. If you'd be willing to speak to him further, or if you'd prefer for another member of the team to look after your enquiry, please email me directly and I'll be able to arrange that. I'll also add in some extras as a way of apology.

Kind regards, Gavin (eShores)
gavin.l@eshores.co.uk
01706 75 36 36
Booked for our ruby anniversary multi stop far east. got to Vietnam should have been 4* hotel they could not find our booking, but found we were in another hotel.. OMG..it was a hostel and they found our booking straight away, so it must have been right, similar thing in Phuket could not find our booking on returning home i have complained only to be told it was my fault, and have been treated like a child,they have compensated me with £100 odd as the 4* was £64pn, and a voucher which they know i will never use because i would never trust them again.oh how i will remember my ruby anniversary..p.s any one want buy my voucher
Dear Mr Newitt,

I would like to apologise that your holiday didn't run as smoothly as we had hoped.

I am also genuinely sorry if you felt we blamed you, as that wasn't our intention. We were just disappointed that we didn't find out about your concerns until you'd returned home. We simply wanted to explain that if you had let the hotel know, or had phoned our emergency number, we would have made sure things were put right.

We want every holiday we sell to run smoothly and want every one of our clients to have a great time. So if we’d have known you weren’t happy, we would have done whatever necessary to ensure either the hotel addressed your concerns, or if that wasn't possible, you were moved somewhere more suitable.

Once you'd returned home though, it was difficult for us to rectify things. We did take your concerns seriously though, which is why refunded you for your stay. The voucher was simply an additional gesture, due to our disappointment that the hotel wasn't suitable.

I am sincerely sorry that your holiday didn't get off to the start that either of us had wanted, I just hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip.

If you would like to discuss this further, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Kind regards, Gavin Lapidus (Director)
We went to Vietnam using Eshores. They failed to tell us about the re-scheduling of internal flights in Vietnam and failed to notify us during our holiday through email when the airline sent emails to them about re-scheduling. Therefore, during our internal flights in Vietnam we spent 2 days in airports as the flights were re-scheduled 4-5 hours later. When I emailed them, they said I should have read the documentation. Why they couldn't just forward the email sent by the airline is beyond me.
Dear Asad,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review.

I’m disappointed that due to flight delays your experience wasn’t as enjoyable as you, and we, would have liked.

Unfortunately, due to the late nature of the change, when we received the notification from the airline it was already too late to advise you in enough time to change your plans.

If you are willing, I would like to speak with you further so I can discuss the matter in more detail. Hopefully then we can better understand the situation and explore how we could have dealt with the situation better. Also I would like the opportunity to discuss ways in which I can restore your confidence in eShores as we do genuinely care about our customers. I will contact you to follow up.

I’m sorry you encountered delays but I hope you enjoyed the rest of your holiday and I would like to thank you again for taking the time to give your feedback.

Regards,

Gavin
Initially I was pleased with the service but this rapidly went down hill. First - the holiday I book and paid for was not available Second - the seats that I paid to reserve were booked for me, it then took 4hrs of phone calls to rectify this Third - the 2nd floor room that was requested was not listed on the hotel requirements
Hi Emma, we're very disappointed you feel the service we provided wasn't satisfactory.

When you came to book the holiday we had to call through to check the availability, but unfortunately since we first quoted you the availability had changed and it was no longer available. We offered you an alternative date which you were happy with so we went ahead with the booking.

With regards the seats on the plane, the tour operator we booked through arranged your seats at the time of booking to ensure we could offer the best seats that were available. When you asked to change your seats we gave you the reference number but due to issues with the airlines system this had to be done over the phone. Rather than you waiting in a queue to them we offered to phone them for you, we emailed some suitable seat numbers and a seat plan and once you confirmed your preferred seats we booked them for you. We admit this did take a few hours but this was because of lengthy call queues to get through to the airline; which was the reason we offered to call them for you.

Finally the request for the room was made for you but unfortunately requests can’t be guaranteed, however we were under the impression you were very happy with your room and the holiday. If this was not the case then please contact us directly so we can discuss this further.

Kind regards, eShores