eShores.co.uk Reviews

customer service
Read eShores.co.uk Reviews

01706 75 36 36

enquiries@eshores.co.uk

Tell us how eShores.co.uk made you happy
The staff were great and created an amazing holiday for us SHAME THEY WERE PART OF THOMAS COOK AND HAD HOTEL ROOM CANCELLED COSTING ME NEARLY £160
Hi Paul, thanks for your review. I'm pleased to hear that you had a great holiday and was happy with the service provided by our team. We aren't part of Thomas Cook, we are an independent travel company but we did book things through Thomas Cook, such as flights and packages, but anyone affected by Thomas cook's collapse will not be left out of pocket. I'll get one of the team to contact you directly to discuss getting a refund. Many thanks, Gavin (eShores)
Our holiday was arranged, but I think I could of done it all myself transfers were arranged flights and i had to tell Anna our rep the places i wanted as the ones chosen was not of a high standard for my honeymoon. I then had to go to an airport 3 hour drive instead of my local airport to fly to Thailand there was confusion about Payments all the way through it with Anna and she hounded me as if I was not going to pay. Overall got spoken to like I was a child. No advice was given on what we could do there. It was just a person booking flights and a hotel next time I will probably do it myself as nothing was explained on what was going to happen next from anna.
Hi Lyndsay, thank you for your review and I'm sorry the service you received wasn't to the high standards we expect. We would like to investigate this further, so if you'd be willing to speak, I'd be grateful if you could get in touch to discuss this further. Kind regards, Gavin (eShores) 01706753620
Booked out holiday with Michelle - everything ran very smoothly and we had the best holiday to America! Highly recommended!!
Everything great so far, difficult to write a proper review until I’ve actually been on the trip, but so far Anna has been brilliant.
Difficult to write a review until the whole holiday process has come to an end....ie. booked and completed. However, here is some feedback. Mathew Woodward seemed to be well in control and responded well to my May/June 2015 USA trip plans. It was his responsiveness that provided the edge over 4 other agencies who were also aiming to provide me with a price for this trip. This was a process that I have used before to obtain the best possible inclusive protected trip GUIDE price. I say guide price because only when you have a budgetary price can you finalise a trip of this nature. On 29th July I paid the deposit for our trip in May/June 2015...still reviewing in detail elements of our initial broad brush approach. It was now 12th Aug that in discussion with Mathew over a USA internal flight it appears that the USA internal flights have already been booked with no possibility of change. I was not made aware that the flights would be finalised so far in advance of the actual flight date. This means that I cannot vary my major USA trip details other than make minor hotel stay adjustments. I do know, and have experienced, that flights, rail tickets can be significantly cheaper if booked in advance, when relevant dates are released, ...however my view is that I should have been clearly informed that non-cancellable bookings were going to be made. In this situation, 10 months ahead of trip date, I do not believe that it was necessary to have made those firm flight bookings which have now locked me into a plan where there is little opportunity for flexibility. I have told Mathew that he should ensure that anyone else considering a similar sort of trip should be clearly advised about this. In summary, clients should be advised about the timing/costings of flight/transport bookings so that they can make their plans accordingly.
eShores.co.uk is rated 4.93 based on 1,658 reviews