eShores.co.uk Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read eShores.co.uk Reviews

01706 75 36 36

enquiries@eshores.co.uk

Tell us how eShores.co.uk made you happy
My friend and I have just got back from almost 2 weeks in Thailand booked by Hannah. From the initial conversation Hannah was very helpful. She got absolutely everything right from hotels, to location, flights, transfers, price, everything! I couldn’t fault anything. Due to the Coronavirus we had to cut our trip short by a few days. Hannah helped us to rebook flights to help get us home. Demand was high for flights and Hannah was extremely responsive on her emails, also emailing me out of office hours to help get everything sorted. I cannot thank Hannah enough for how amazing she has been. Everything was stress free and we got home in one piece. I won’t be using anyone else other than EShores when I next go away and require the help of a travel agent. I would highly recommend to anyone!
The staff were great and created an amazing holiday for us

SHAME THEY WERE PART OF THOMAS COOK AND HAD HOTEL ROOM CANCELLED COSTING ME NEARLY £160
Hi Paul, thanks for your review. I'm pleased to hear that you had a great holiday and was happy with the service provided by our team. We aren't part of Thomas Cook, we are an independent travel company but we did book things through Thomas Cook, such as flights and packages, but anyone affected by Thomas cook's collapse will not be left out of pocket. I'll get one of the team to contact you directly to discuss getting a refund. Many thanks, Gavin (eShores)
Eshores were great to deal with. Emailing Mathew was easy and nothing was a bother especially since it was a multi tour. Haven’t been on the holiday yet but very much looking forward to it!
Excellent service provided, so pleased I came across eShores.... Emma put us together an amazing tailor made package, all of the hotels, flights and ferry crossings to the Greek islands we decided on. Would definitely recommend, thankyou Emma :)
I have just booked a 3 center holiday to Thailand with James, he was extremely helpful and gave me ideals and hotel choices. I was a bit unsure of which hotel to choose and swopped around a few times, James was very patient and managed to get me lovely hotels all within my budget.
The holiday is next year so I can not comment on how it went, but I am very confident that James has got it just right.
I can not wait for the adventure to begin !!
Thanks again James.
hi guys would like to say what a fabulous holiday we have had with you! As a multi - destination holiday everything went to plan as organised and our wedding in Vegas went perfectly. Thanks again to Matt and the team at Eshores!
My boyfriend and I are just back from New York and Las Vegas booked by Mathew. Mathew did an excellent job of booking flights and hotels, we also booked the Lion King show via Mathew. Both hotels were excellent and we had no issues with our flights, all in all our holiday went very smoothly and we had a fantastic time. We will definately be booking with Mathew at Eshores for our next holiday.
Searched the web to find a company that can tailor a multi destination holiday,. To be honest I went elsewhere first but after the other company let me down, I contacted eShores, Emma was my agent, Emma was helpful, knowledgeable and gave me the correct info and support. Booking during COVID is a worry, but with insurance and eShores T&C’s, I felt safe to put a deposit down for my trip next March. In testing times, it’s all about customer service and the correct advice given that will see customers come back and use companies like eShores. Fingers crossed for everyone during these times, and I’ll see how eShores support me if the worst comes to the worst and I can’t travel next March, but to date, eShores have been brilliant.
In these unprecedented times, especially for the holiday industry, eShores and in particular Chris, went “above and beyond” to ensure the cancellation of our holiday was hassle free and then, a few months later, used their expertise to re- book us a Very similar but slightly longer holiday for next year with better class accommodations at no extra cost.
8 week bucket list holiday touring Australia, Tasmania, with Bali & Abu Dhabi for a stop over on the way back.
Having used eshores in the past, we gave Andy a rough idea of what we wanted, after consulting and planning for weeks we agreed on the itinerary and booked it. ( eshores did beat everyone else hands down for a similar trip )
Wow what can we say it all went like a well oiled machine, with great support from Andy and the team, you made our dream holiday a reality. We cannot fault the service we received and will not hesitate to book our next trip with eshores.
Great team, support in making our bucket list holiday come true
From the moment I contacted Chris at E Shores, I couldn’t have asked for more. He arranged a perfect tailor made trip of Vietnam and made alterations as I requested to find accommodation perfect for us.
Every detail was covered and the organisation seamless. We never had to wait for a pick up or worry about anything. Every detail was covered. Unfortunately Covid 19 meant that part of our trip within Vietnam was cancelled due to tour operators withdrawing cruises. Again the communication from e shores link in Vietnam was excellent and every effort was made to help us.
I could not have been more impressed than I was with the service from e shores partly at this difficult time for travellers and travel companies. Thank you
Contacted Emma about arranging a special holiday for my wives 60th, and asked her for some suggestions but it needed to include Malta. After one day she came back with a great itinerary and that was it, my wife loved it and it was booked, all thanks to Emma and her knowledge of cruises.
James was very helpful in suggesting and planning our itinerary for a trip to USA with multiple destinations.
We have just returned from Borneo which is our 4th holiday arranged by eShores and each has been an exciting adventure. I would like to thank Andy and the team for a well delivered, excellent service. I'm sure we will have many more. Thank you eShores.
Eshores (especially Andy) created a holiday for us that was flawless. We gave them some criteria and they produced an agenda that met all our requirements. I can't fault the destinations, hotels or excursions that they arranged as all of them far exceeded our expectations. Nothing was too much trouble as we finalised the details of our holiday with customer service excelling at every point. I did compare prices with another company and found Eshores to be the most economical as I believed they went that extra mile to get me the best deal. THANKYOU!
We have now come back from our amazing holiday in Vietnam and I just wanted to thank eshores and in particular Andrea for organising this fantastic trip.

I had told Andrea some main points I'd wanted covered on this holiday and she came back with a perfect itinerary.

The communication was fantastic, I was always kept up to date and even while on holiday, they kept in touch.

Everything worked out perfectly, the hotels were superb, the transfers were brilliant, so clean, friendly and made us feel like VIPs. All in all, it all worked perfectly well and the balance of this trip was excellent.

We will definitively use eshores again and I can highly recommend them to anyone who wants a tailor made holiday.

Always a great service from Dave Felton
Just booked to go to Hong Kong and Vietnam with James
Excellent customer service and Eshores are our now go to holiday organisers
James was fabulous. Nothing was too much trouble . He listened to what I wanted and came up with some great options but was happy to adapt and tweak it to exactly meet our needs. He was responsive and just provided great service . Would definitely use eshores again . Linda Cox
eShores.co.uk is rated 4.93 based on 1,726 reviews