eShores.co.uk Reviews

customer service
Read eShores.co.uk Reviews

01706 75 36 36

enquiries@eshores.co.uk

Tell us how eShores.co.uk made you happy
The staff were great and created an amazing holiday for us SHAME THEY WERE PART OF THOMAS COOK AND HAD HOTEL ROOM CANCELLED COSTING ME NEARLY £160
Hi Paul, thanks for your review. I'm pleased to hear that you had a great holiday and was happy with the service provided by our team. We aren't part of Thomas Cook, we are an independent travel company but we did book things through Thomas Cook, such as flights and packages, but anyone affected by Thomas cook's collapse will not be left out of pocket. I'll get one of the team to contact you directly to discuss getting a refund. Many thanks, Gavin (eShores)
Eshores were great to deal with. Emailing Mathew was easy and nothing was a bother especially since it was a multi tour. Haven’t been on the holiday yet but very much looking forward to it!
Excellent service provided, so pleased I came across eShores.... Emma put us together an amazing tailor made package, all of the hotels, flights and ferry crossings to the Greek islands we decided on. Would definitely recommend, thankyou Emma :)
I have just booked a 3 center holiday to Thailand with James, he was extremely helpful and gave me ideals and hotel choices. I was a bit unsure of which hotel to choose and swopped around a few times, James was very patient and managed to get me lovely hotels all within my budget. The holiday is next year so I can not comment on how it went, but I am very confident that James has got it just right. I can not wait for the adventure to begin !! Thanks again James.
hi guys would like to say what a fabulous holiday we have had with you! As a multi - destination holiday everything went to plan as organised and our wedding in Vegas went perfectly. Thanks again to Matt and the team at Eshores!
My boyfriend and I are just back from New York and Las Vegas booked by Mathew. Mathew did an excellent job of booking flights and hotels, we also booked the Lion King show via Mathew. Both hotels were excellent and we had no issues with our flights, all in all our holiday went very smoothly and we had a fantastic time. We will definately be booking with Mathew at Eshores for our next holiday.
We have now come back from our amazing holiday in Vietnam and I just wanted to thank eshores and in particular Andrea for organising this fantastic trip. I had told Andrea some main points I'd wanted covered on this holiday and she came back with a perfect itinerary.  The communication was fantastic, I was always kept up to date and even while on holiday, they kept in touch.  Everything worked out perfectly, the hotels were superb, the transfers were brilliant, so clean, friendly and made us feel like VIPs. All in all, it all worked perfectly well and the balance of this trip was excellent.  We will definitively use eshores again and I can highly recommend them to anyone who wants a tailor made holiday.
Always a great service from Dave Felton
Just booked to go to Hong Kong and Vietnam with James Excellent customer service and Eshores are our now go to holiday organisers
James was fabulous. Nothing was too much trouble . He listened to what I wanted and came up with some great options but was happy to adapt and tweak it to exactly meet our needs. He was responsive and just provided great service . Would definitely use eshores again . Linda Cox
Just returned from our multi-centre trip to Thailand and can't thank Emma enough for everything she organised for us. We travelled from Heathrow and stayed in Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Krabi and Phuket. Every stage of the journey was organised so well and the suggestions Emma made meant the experience was on another level. We'll definitely be using eshores again and asking for Emma
Andrea arranged a side trip to borneo and kuala lumpa with the ease and condfiance of knowing what she was doing where I was struggling to pull it all together on my own
Excellent service, Dave Felton persevered with our changes and requests and came up with the perfect solution for our holiday. Our holiday search has been made so much easier by using eshores. We have now booked 5 holidays through eshores and hopefully it won’t be the last.
Initial requirements misunderstood but Anna was very quick putting it right
Excellent customer service. Reliable, responsive and helpful. Special thanks to Dave Felton. Repeat customer. Recommended. 5 stars.
Andrea was really engaging, knew the area and as quick to put those schedules and changes together. A call pleasure to work with and book the holiday
Great experience. James was so professional to deal with. Nothing was too much for him. That's why we booked.
My Wife and I have had the pleasure of having James at eShore preparing itineraries tailored to our needs. They will use Hotels, Flights and services of our choice and containing it always to one’s budget. They also have a wealth of knowledge and experience. The countries we’ve visited over the past few years stretch from Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, China, and India and nearer to home in Europe. As we travel together or with another couple and not in a group, there is always willingness to amend personalize ones' itinerary offering alternative options that may have better travelling times,facilities and private transportation together with any cost savings. Thank you James at eShores
We have just come back from a fantastic holiday in Rome and Sorrento organised by eShores. This is the first time that we have used this company and I have to say that Kadie was first class from start to finish in catering for our needs in both centres. We spent some time in discussions with Kadie about the location and standard of the hotels that we required looking at various options. During this period Kadie was very patient showing a great attention to detail and the end result was great as both hotels were excellent. The holiday entailed travel by air,train and car transfer all of which worked really well. We look forward to arranging our next holiday with eShores.
eShores.co.uk is rated 4.93 based on 1,659 reviews