eShores.co.uk Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend eShores.co.uk

01706 75 36 36

enquiries@eshores.co.uk

How would you rate eShores.co.uk?

Cheryl & Dave
Verified Reviewer

We have booked couple of trips with e-shores, Bali / Lombok and just recently Moscow & St Petersburg. Our consultant (Helen) tailor made our holidays to our taste and within our budget. Cannot speak more highly of this company and the consultant Helen. Nothing is too much trouble to change or ask questions, quick response. We are now looking to book our next trip with them. Highly recommend.
Alan
Verified Buyer

We wanted a special holiday to Thailand and Hannah has been a great help with her recommendations.
Hopefully the holiday will live up to expectations.
Verified Buyer

Really helpful over the phone service. Always happy to take on board our wants and needs when piecing together our honeymoon package.
Mike In Gateshead
Verified Reviewer

We used Dave to sort out the holidays to Thailand.
I can’t fault anything at all about the service, the itinerary, the arrangements for collecting us to return us to the airport.
I have already asked Dave to sort out next years holiday.
One thing though....... try and sort the weather next time.
Well done; the best travel company I have used over the last thirty or so years.
Tracey
Verified Buyer

James made booking and planning our holiday stress free.James was very helpful polite and thorough in every detail for our Dubai & Mauritius trip.I would definitely recommend eShores.co.uk...cannot wait for our holiday.
Shaun
Verified Buyer

This is the first time I have used eShores.co.uk, I spoke to Emma and told her my price range and the locations I wanted to visit, I must say I work on a tight budget :) But Emma worked hard on finding me a nice location and under the price I stated. THANKS Emma, I'm looking forward to my first time holiday to Thailand :) Thanks again
Geoff
Verified Buyer

Thanks to james at eshore my wife and i had a great holiday in chicago and new orleans.Eshore took all the worry and hassel out of arranging flights hotels a great holiday be using eshore on our next usa trip thanks regards geoff
Adam
Verified Buyer

James bent over backwards to find the perfect holiday for us and it wasn't easy but he was polite, professional and not pushy. Very easy to talk to and along with Emma made this a pleasant transaction. Will use again definitely
Amanda
Verified Buyer

Very happy so far with the booking of the holiday. James was very thorough and looked into our itinerary and hotels well. He also offered advice in trying to save us money where possible.
Reuben Ball
Unverified Reviewer

hi guys would like to say what a fabulous holiday we have had with you! As a multi - destination holiday everything went to plan as organised and our wedding in Vegas went perfectly. Thanks again to Matt and the team at Eshores!
Verified Reviewer

Very easy to deal with. No pressure and good value
Marcus
Verified Buyer

I spoke with Anna whilst organising my holiday and she was very helpful.
Very happy with the customer service and looking forward to my holiday now.
Michael
Verified Buyer

We visited Vietnam ; Laos ; and Bangkok staying 4 nights in each.
James at eShore spent numerous hours prior to booking this holiday to ensure that we had the perfect itinerary. This involved all flights with minum wait in airports, being met at airports and taken to our Hotels in private cars.
The Hotels offered were central to our needs and of high standards.
The Tour Company Buffalo Tours was used for us to travel and Stay on a Junk Boat with “HERA CRUISE” in Halong Bay and was of 5 Star. As was the trip on the Mekong River in LAOS. And finally a trip from Bangkok to the Bridge on the River Kwai by Buffalo Tours was in a spacious vehicle with Wi Fi and with an excellent guide. We visited museums, Cemeteries and a first class travel by train over the bridge ending with a 5 course local meal in a nice restaurant.
Finally we flew over to Bali for 8 nights to end up on a beach resort in the Melia Bali complex which had its own beautiful beach and facilities. This destination was chosen on advice as the weather was on the change in Vietnam and Thailand from mid September.
This perfect tailor-made itinerary was only possible because of the knowledge that James of eShore had of Asia and at all stages offering alternative options and advice.
Both my wife Pauline and myself can only thank James for a lovely Holiday
Alison
Verified Buyer

The rep I spoke to listened to what I wanted, made some suggestions and produced an itinerary for me to consider. He then made some slight alterations I required and then my holiday was quickly and efficiently booked. He was knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. The relevant documents were sent to me in a timely manner.
Unverified Reviewer

Andrea was an absolute star. She organised a 3 week trip to America and Canada for me and my partner. I was a little unsure on where to go and how long for and she was able to give me advice on her past experiences and from her knowledge of places. We went to New York, LA, Las Vegas, Vancouver, Banff and Niagara Falls. The quote was far less expensive than I thought so we went ahead and booked as soon as she sent the itinerary! Even after a hiccup of an airline cancelling our flight home (a few months before), Andrea was able to put us up for another night without a problem. Would definately recommend Eshores to anyone and would use again if I plan on going on another big holiday! Thanks again Andrea!! Xx
Gillian
Verified Reviewer

We have booked two holidays with Helen at eShores and she couldn't have been more helpful. She went out of her way to find us the right itinerary at a good price.
Monika
Verified Buyer

I always use eShores when I am booking a holiday. Gavin has always been a pleasure to talk to as he really takes the time to understand all the requirements. My last holiday was booked this week with Anna and it was great to see that she was just as well equipped with helping and providing me with a perfect holiday package. Thanks again ;)
Paul Mason
Verified Reviewer

They couldn't be more helpful
Wendy Long
Unverified Reviewer

Returned from our holiday in Thailand a few days ago. Everything was great and we have to thank Matthew Woodward for the 3rd year running for his fantastic help in organising this. Always spot on with everything and nothing is too much trouble for him 😄😄
Lauren
Verified Buyer

We have recently booked our honeymoon through eshores and I would definately recommend them to anybody wanting a tailor made holiday. James couldn't do enough for us, did multiple quotes and was very quick at getting back to us with them, untill we found the package that suited us. Thanks
eShores.co.uk is rated 4.94 based on 1,028 reviews