eShores.co.uk Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend eShores.co.uk

How would you rate eShores.co.uk?

"A massive thank you to Andrea for arranging the itinery for our holiday to Vietnam next year. She really listened to everything I said we needed from the trip and delivered. We haven;t used an independant holiday firm before and was a little apprenhensive but first impressions are would definatly come to EShores again and have recommended them to friends."
Clare Dangerfield
Verified Reviewer
"My Son had previously booked two trips with eShores and couldn't recommend them highly enough, in particular Michelle who organised everything for him. As this was our first long haul for a special occasion, we said what we'd like 'Bangkok, Chiang Mai and Kabi' Michelle sorted out all our transfers, accommodations and flights which all ran smoothly. Our trip exceeded all expectations and we are now recommending eShores to friends and family."
Claire Stanley
Verified Reviewer
"Michelle helped from start to finish, made sure we had a hotel in the middle of everything as we requested, ensured a hassle free transfer and put us in touch with someone for trips. Also recommended places to go and things to see. Will use them again without a doubt."
"Dealt with Emma for a little island hop round Greece. The initial quote wasn’t to my liking and she came back with a revised quote within minutes. Listened and took on board what I wanted out of the trip. It was a painless experience and I would certainly use the company again."
"Very happy with holiday details sorted for me by Carly It was exactly what we wanted to do and she was able to answer my queries satisfactorily."
Alison Kavanagh
Verified Reviewer
"Great service from Andy, he changed our itinerary round. Responded to emails and calls really quickly. Everything about the holiday ran really smoothly and we had a fantastic time in Thailand. Will book through eshores again."
"Fantastic service from Anna at eshores, great patience shown to ensure we were able to book the exact honeymoon we want."
"Always manage to get what you require. Andrea is always so happy.. no job to much."
"From the start of the booking with Andy who changed the itinerary around for us so we could spend more time with my granddaughter in Koh Phangan all flights, ferry,s, transfers on time , Excellent Holiday would book with eShores again."
Margaret Henwood
Unverified Reviewer
"The whole booking was excellent, I asked Andy to change things around on the booking which he did ."
Margaret Henwood
"The booking with them went smoothly, changed the itinerary around for us ,all flights, ferry,s , transfers all on time to Thailand and an excellent holiday, would book with eShores again"
"THE TRIP WAS VERY GOOD WITH ONLY MINOR PROBLEMS, NOT OF YOUR MAKING,WE ALREADY HAVE ASKED FOR ANOTHER QUOTATION"
Sarah Taylor
Verified Reviewer
"Andy was brilliant arranging our Vietnam tour - from the very first phone call and throughout the whole transaction - from personalising the itinerary,recommending places to visit, hotels etc and dealing with issues (minor) whilst we were on our our holiday - excellent service/ experience - will definitely recommend eShores - we had an amazing holiday - thanks Andy"
"Michelle was very helpful in helping us to arrange exactly the holiday we were looking for. This included return flights, transfers between Venice, Florence and Pisa, Hotels etc. All the tickets arrived in good time for our departure. The Hotels were very good, with the one in Florence being superb. Excellent value for money. All the transfers worked like clockwork. I have no hesitation in recommending Michelle and eShores."
"Our three week holiday in Vietnam and Thailand went very smoothly. Michelle was a great help when we were booking the holiday and had a good knowledge of the area we were going to visit. I will use Eshores in the future."
"Carly Branagan was very efficient, detailed, and understanding. She made the booking process a pleasure and inspired confidence."
"Organised our 3 weeks travelling around Thailand and we had an amazing time!"
"James was very thorough"
"We couldn’t have been looked after better by Anna our travel advisor in providing great destination and resort advice, and getting us a great deal on our holiday. Emails answered out of hours and invariably, interested and helpful. We have gone backed and booked a short city break with her, again nothing was too much trouble and we have a better hotel, a longer break and an unusual destination at the same price we were looking at for somewhere more mundane. The standard of service is the best I have ever experienced."
Adrian Watts
Verified Reviewer
"I have used eShores (Gavin) over a number of years and have found him and the company brilliant. He listens, is very helpful, does great research and provides an efficient and friendly service. As soon as a booking has been made, you receive confirmation and itinerary + you do not have to wait on the phone for a response. So pleased that I found Gavin/eShores."
eShores.co.uk is rated 4.94 based on 1,175 reviews