eShores.co.uk Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend eShores.co.uk

Tell us how eShores.co.uk made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
customer service
"Excellent service and great price, highly recommended."
"Fast,Friendly,Efficient,a stress free booking."
"Always a pleasure to deal with staff at eshore travel very polite everything dealt with quickly a top holiday experience."
"Andrea has been nothing but outstanding from beginning to end! Nothing is too much hassle and she really has gone out of her way to make it a stress free, pleasant experience. We will definitely be using eShores again and recommending them to everyone we know."
"I was looking for a multi center holiday and looking at the reviews I decided to use Eshores. First time booking with them and definitely not last. My agent was Anna and she's been absolutely amazing!!! She organized a holiday for us to Singapore and Thailand (Bangkok and Phuket) At first I booked a holiday with Anna for August and then the next day I found out at work I'm gonna have extra holiday in April so I quickly rang Anna if we can change dates from August to April after she already booked it. Anna was fantastic!!! She managed to change everything without any extra cost and she has been so patient with me!!! Bless her :) Our holiday was amazing!!! Flights, hotels and transfers everything was spot on! Thanks again to Anna and Eshores for a wonderful holiday :)"
"Requested quote for multicentre Africa holiday and after initial two conversations and promise to call me back asap I haven't heard from eshores anymore, I called again after few days and requested call back but no interest from anyone in this company to contact me regarding my enquiry. Complete waste of time."
Hi Radek, sorry to hear your experience has been far from satisfactory.
We pride ourselves on the service we provide, so I'm keen to look in to this further but unfortunately I can't find your enquiry on our system.

Would you be able to email me directly with your contact details so I can look in to this please. gavin.l@eshores.co.uk

Thanks, Gavin
"Used eshores for my 50th Birthday trip to Vietnam and Cambodia our agent was Hannah we were more than happy with the overall cost the hotels the way it all went together without a hitch. Hannah listened to what we wanted and I was very pleased with service we got. We are planning Thailand in a couple of years time and I will definitely use eshores again"
"Made enquires regarding Australia and found Anna more than helpful. She put us at ease and found all the correct flights and hotels/ transfers Would definitely recommend eSHORES and will be booking further holidays with them."
"Friendly , helpfully and knowledgeable what else can I say."
"This is the second time we have used Emma to book our holiday. She's really informative, responds really quickly and is super friendly and helpful. We are really excited for our honeymoon in Florida!"
"Brilliant. Very knowledgeable. Listened to what I wanted and only company that price primed which meant the quote was in budget. Would definitely recommend. Anna was very good"
"An amazing service from start to finish with Dave. Would highly recommend. Will definitely use again!"
"Great local knowledge, advice & efficient service"
"Mat at Eshore was brilliant!! I told him what I needed and he sorted flights and accommodation at a great price. I spent the most amazing week in Toronto and can't recommend him highly enough. The hotel was in a perfect location for everything I wanted to do and the room was lovely. I will definitely use them again!!"
"Mat arranged flights and hotel for my dream trip to Toronto. He couldn't have been more helpful and made sure I got a great deal. I would highly recommend Eshores and will use them again in the future."
"We chose eshores to organise our family holiday to Vietnam. Hannah prepared an itinerary with recommendations etc. Everything worked perfectly and we had a wonderful time."
"Very good service from Dave"
"Emma has been very good, exploring different options for our trip to the Golden triangle and Goa"
"Used eShores several times Emma always helpful and comes up with good ideas will definitely continue to use them"
"It was the first time we had used eshores and we were not at all disappointed. Anna was absolutely fantastic and went out of her way to arrange our holiday. Could not fault her at all. Will definitely use the company again and recommend them to anyone."
eShores.co.uk is rated 4.93 based on 1,463 reviews