eShores.co.uk Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend eShores.co.uk

How would you rate eShores.co.uk ?

"Always helpful and proficient in matching our holiday requests. Prompt and polite service at decent prices"
"This is the 2nd multi trip holiday I’ve booked with Dave at e.Shores I’m sure it will be just as brilliant as the first one. Nothing is too much trouble everything was spot on transfers hotels everything was amazing"
Ofuma And Patrick Hall
Unverified Reviewer
"Our travel consultant, Hannah has been incredible. We booked a multicentre trip to Thailand last year for our honeymoon and she excelled in the service she delivered to us. From helping us plan the trip to the amazing recommendation she made for a hotel based at one of the islands that we planned to visit, to a seamless process with booking and all the arrangements. She supported us all the way to departure and followed up when we returned always with a lovely, warm and very professional approach. My regret is that I didn't leave a review last year as it was completely deserved then and still is now as we have booked another trip to Thailand with Hannah and she has again delivered a fantastic service to us! thank you so much Hannah and we can't wait to book our next trip with you and eShores!"
"Matthew put together a package that suited our requirements,If he was unavailable when we called he always got in touch promptly and answered any questions nothing seemed too much trouble...so far so good"
"Professional from 1st call, expertly organised itinerary...such a pleasure to deal with,"
"David has been incredibly helpful creating our Greek island hopping honeymoon from a very vague brief. Enough options were provided without being overwhelming and tweaks to the itinerary were made quickly. We are looking forward to our adventure and hope the holiday goes as smoothly as the booking process! Thank you. Highly recommended and we will return in the future."
"I have used Eshores a couple of times befor and tell my family and friend,it is a very helpful professional and knowledgeable service they provide .i always deal with Andrea and find she pleasant,professional and exelent at her job."
Andrew Dignam
Verified Reviewer
"We booked an american road trip, started in San francisco for 3 days, then drove down highway one in a mustang convertible with a night in Monteray bay & pismo beach before arriving in LA for 4 days. All the hotels recommended by james were brilliant, and car hire seemless. We ended off with 4 days in Vegas. Will definately use eshores again and would highly recommend them. There were no hidden costs, James was very honest, great guy."
Joanne Alvey
Verified Reviewer
"So were do I start? From the initial contact (with James) everything about this holiday has been great. We wanted a multi centre trip to include Hong Kong and Thailand and what a great trip we got. From the initial booking estimate, we were offered not just a great deal but a choice of hotels in each destination. We went with the options James suggested initially and they were all excellent. As requested, we wanted a nice area, clean en suite hotels with a good selections of bars and restaurants close by. All within a reasonable distance to all the main tourist areas. We weren’t disappointed. All 4 of the hotels we stayed in didn’t just fit our request but actually exceeded expectations. We also got private airport transfers (in Thailand only) plus all internal flights. We’ve had a fantastic time and I’m already trying to decide where to go next year with this great company. Thanks guys for making our holiday really special 😀"
"booked a few holidays with e shore and excellent service from david"
"Carley was extremely helpful, informative accommodating of our various requests for guidance and information during the booking process."
"nothing was a problem, even when my husband changed his mind which airport he wanted to fly from. Just two quick phone calls and the changes where done."
"James dealt with my booking. Very efficient, tailored my holiday to my requirements."
"Customer care re Emma medoughy veryhelpfuy."
"Matt has been extremely patient with me and has helped me organise my perfect trip to America. Fast communication and always easy to get hold of if I need to ask any questions. Very much looking forward to my trip !!"
"Anna who booked my usa city break for me was verry helpful and profesional and took time to explain everthing to me"
"I cannot thank James enough he’s been brilliant right the way through. I cannot use the phone due to hearing loss and he’s managed a billion emails with a zillion questions. I then realised I had booked the wrong week and James sorted this out no problem. I will surely be using eshores again instead of Tui TC FC etc and I will be asking for James. Thank you!"
"I can't praise Dave at eShores highly enough. We'd been struggling to come up with an Athens/Greek islands trip that was achievable within our budget on our own and contacted eShores for help, I have to say without much hope that we'd find anything suitable. However I'm delighted to say that within a hour or so of speaking to Dave he'd come up with the most amazing package, just what we wanted, and under budget! He also gave us alternative options for accommodation and helped us tailor make the trip to exactly suit our needs, and within a week our perfect trip was booked and paid for. Dave was incredibly helpful, patient and responsive and I still can't believe how easy he made it feel for us. Although we haven't yet been on the holiday it looks fantastic in every way and we have every faith that it will be a great trip. Just counting down the days now! We'll definitely be using eShores again!"
Andrew Morris
Verified Reviewer
"I don’t normally submit reviews but after my eShores experience I feel it only fair. Firstly our agent James went above and beyond to arrange a 3 stop trip to Kuala Lumpur & Borneo. He dealt with my barrage of annoying questions in a friendly and professional way making sure we were happy with what was being offered. Every aspect of our holiday was well above our expectations and we feel that this was our best holiday ever. Everything ran incredibly smoothly from internal flights to accommodation. I was unsure about using an online agent but now wish I’d done it years ago. I really can’t praise James & eShores enough. I will definitely be using them again. Thank you."
"Great customer service from Michelle so helpful always happy 2 help when ever we phoned for information.this is not 1st holiday booked thru her will def be booking next 1 with her"
eShores.co.uk is rated 4.94 based on 1,212 reviews