eShores.co.uk Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend eShores.co.uk

Tell us how eShores.co.uk made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Just returned from a great two weeks in Thailand organised by Andy. We gave him a short brief and he very quickly put together a three centre holiday in Bangkok, Chiang Mai and Khao lak complete with hotels, international and domestic flights and all transfers and close to our budget. Was happy to tweak things and make changes to the itinerary, but in all honesty didn't need to as he nailed it first time. Highly recommended."
"Stress free holiday, package made by Andy, was perfect."
"I had found eshores when googling Thailand holidays. I read their reviews and they were very good. I had already had some quotes from other travel agents but they were so ridiculous that I had decided it wasnt possible to go. Until I found Anna at eshores. She was helpful, kind and found me my dream holiday. Thank you Anna and eshores."
"Amazing service. Very efficient. Definitely recommend 😊"
"I always use eShores when looking to book a multi stop/ long haul holiday as they are always really amazing at finding the best flights and hotels at great prices and they are always on hand to help with any questions that may pop up! Also everyone I have spoken to has been extremely friendly."
"Excellent really impressed with Mathews service"
"We’ve used Emma at eShores on numerous occasions now, mostly long haul and we find her very friendly and helpful and as my husband as to cross every I and every T she has lots of patience she doesn’t mind how many times you speak to or email. I have and will continue to recommend her and eShores."
"Hi The service was exceptional. Anna was incredibly helpful and has put together an amazing trip. We were new to this type of holiday but she showed great patience and we couldn't have asked for more."
"Eshores have done a brilliant job in sorting out my Greek island holiday. Emma, my travel consultant at Eshores had plenty of knowledge and advice and kept trying until we got it right. (about the eighth attempt). Everything now in place, they booked the whole holidays flights, hotels, ferries and all the transfers in between. Well done Eshores and especially Emma"
"We used eShores for our holiday last year and Helen was so helpful. We were quite indecisive as to how we wanted to structure our multi destination trip and kept changing our minds. This was never a problem for Helen and she was great at providing suggestions and guidance, as well as being incredibly responsive. We were so pleased that we did not hesitate to get in touch with Helen for our holiday this year and the same, brilliant, level of service has been provided. We would definitely recommend eShores and in particular, Helen."
"Michelle helped us book our 3week honeymoon trip around Thailand. Hotels were amazing, transfers/ flights all ontime & private cars. She did us an amazing trip we will definitely be using eshores again! Michelle was outstanding, friendly and very efficient. Thanks again"
"Just got back from a multi trip Thailand Holiday and had the time of our lives. Everything about it was perfect accommodation, flights, transfer all taken care of by Andy at eshores and everything went like clockwork. Highly recommend Andy. Thanks again"
"Booked our honeymoon via Matthew at eshores. Matthew was brilliant, he listened to our needs and didn't just meet our expectations but exceeded them. He provided an initial quote for a 4 night stay in Singapore and then onto Krabi in Thailand. When I asked for slight alterations he was on the case immediately and responded with an amended quote within the hour. We have booked through eshores and would highly recommend this company. Thanks eshores but special thanks go out to Matthew Rob and Cindy x"
"Just booked our family holiday for next year with James at E-Shores, he always provides great service and helpful advice. I would definitely recommend E-Shores when booking your next holiday."
"I was recommended eshores by a friend, I’d never heard of them before so was really sceptical. I received a phone call back from Dave Felton who was so helpful, 4 years later I’m still booking holidays each year with Dave. 4 down and a lot more to go! I honestly recommend him to all my friends. I even receive Christmas chocolates from Dave although I Harrass him months at a time for all different types of holidays for different amounts of people at different costs. Holidaying is no longer the same unless I book with eshores. Thanks Dave for all the amazing holidays you’ve planned for me."
"Hannah was very patient with me, providing several quotes, until we found the ideal holiday. Great service!"
"Hannah from eShores has been amazing from day one. I have sent a millions emails and none of them have ever been to much trouble. She has been able to find exactly what we wanted for our honeymoon at such a competitive price. We have found someone who we will now always book holidays."
"I would definitely recommend e-shores, we have been on 2 amazing holidays with them and are just about to embark on our 3rd, have also already booked our next years holiday with them, amazing service, quality and value for money."
"At this point it is only the booking process which I am able to review. I wanted a trip that I could fly from my local airport, see countryside by trains, and be not too hot. I had decided on Scandinavia, and Emma made the suggestion of Oslo Gothenburg and Copenhagen. She selected hotels appropriate to my budget and stipulation for size and amenities, most professionally and patiently. The itinerary looks fantastic, and we will just have to hope that the holiday is as good. Watch this space!"
"We have just booked for the second time with eShores to Thailand and Cambodia. Dave has been particularly helpful and very knowledgeable the whole time. The first time he had actually stayed in the same hotels and highly recommended them. We where not disappointed in any way. We feel confident that this next holiday will be just as good. We wouldn't hesitate to use them again. They take all the hassal out of trying to put a package together yourself."
eShores.co.uk is rated 4.93 based on 1,319 reviews