eShores.co.uk Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend eShores.co.uk

Tell us how eShores.co.uk made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Andrea has been great, we can’t wait for our holiday! Thank you, Lucinda"
"Both Michelle & Emma were friendly and professional. Very quick to get back to us. Happy to make changes in line with our requirements. This is the first time we have used eShores but if rest of the planning/& hols are as good and as well organised - we will look forward to more holidays (already fancy a couple of others!)."
"Great service and very helpful"
"Emma was great at sorting out our holiday to the Far East."
"Great people to deal with went down and looked after me immediately and sorted my holiday out at the right price"
"The assistance is excellent and the responses are very prompt."
"Excellent service, prompt response and opportunities to save money were offered. Better deal than I could find online."
"Very good and helpful and polite staff. and good advice, and very competitive. and honest advice."
"I have had the best booking experience with eShores than I have had with any other travel agent. James is super and has fulfilled mine and my sister travels plans to the best standard. Everything we asked of James he came through with. I couldn’t have booked this trip anywhere near to the standard he has booked for us. Highly recommended! Can’t wait to go on my holiday now! Only 8 months to go."
"So far, so good - Mathew has been extremely friendly and obliging as we plan our first multi-centre holiday around the Easter break. Accommodation and connecting flights seem to be just what we were looking for. Looking forward to heading east and enjoying some spring sunshine."
"We have used eshores for the first time this week after being told about them by a friend of mine. i got to discuss the holiday plans with Hannah and i can only say she was brilliant, nothing was too much trouble and she kept me informed all the time. great service, thanks Hannah"
"Anna at eshores was very friendly and helpful. She suggested a few options for our holiday and was very flexible to any changes. She found our required holiday very quickly, including flight, hotel and train. I would recommend this company"
"First Class Customer Service This is the second time I have had the pleasure of using eShores services and once again my expectations were exceeded. Emma worked late into the evening to ensure the holiday requirements were confirmed and booked. You cannot place a price on this level of service."
"This is the third holiday we have booked through eshores. They are always very helpful and now they have an idea of what we look for in holidays. There is no stress as everything is done for you and they always come out cheaper than everywhere else or paying for everything (hotel, flights, hire car etc) yourself"
"Anna sorted out our holiday in 2018 and everything went very smoothly, so I had no hesitation in contacting her again for 2019. Anna's response was prompt and very helpful and she has once again come up trumps with a very competitive and thorough package. Anna and eshores provides a really good service, followed up with useful information; she is easily accessible for any queries and nothing is too much trouble."
"Great service, Andy was a great help, used eshore to book my honeymoon and it was brilliant, thanks for everything"
"Brilliant service once again from Dave Felton, helpful, friendly and efficient. A great deal for my daughter and her friend to Las Vegas-Thank you😎"
"Anna your representative was polite and efficient. She found us a good deal for my husbands special birthday treat. We are so looking forward to our adventure to Chicago, Memphis and New Orleans."
"First time I have used eShores and I would highly recommended them. Matthew who was my travel consultant was very efficient, amazing turn round on price matching, he also had a really good understanding on the holiday criteria I required. I have now booked my holiday and with Matthews help, now looking forward to an amazing road trip in the USA. Thank you Matthew Les & Jo."
"My Wife and I have had the pleasure of having James at eShore preparing itineraries tailored to our needs. They will use Hotels, Flights and services of our choice and containing it always to one’s budget. They also have a wealth of knowledge and experience. The countries we’ve visited over the past few years stretch from Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, China, and India and nearer to home in Europe. As we travel together or with another couple and not in a group, there is always willingness to amend personalize ones' itinerary offering alternative options that may have better travelling times,facilities and private transportation together with any cost savings. Thank you James at eShores"
eShores.co.uk is rated 4.93 based on 1,367 reviews