eShores.co.uk Reviews

5 out of 5
Read eShores.co.uk Reviews

01706 75 36 36

enquiries@eshores.co.uk

Tell us how eShores.co.uk made you happy
I have used eShores previously, and Hannah looked after me, we had a multi stay holiday to veitnam, the trip was amazing, the hotels were great, and the transfers were perfect too. the drivers were on time and helped us at the airports as well. it was that good of an experience with no problems that we have just booked a trip to Malaysia.
My husband and I turned 60 during lockdown and both our birthdays came and went. We promised ourselves a dream holiday when we were allowed to travel again. We wanted to visit San Francisco and Hawaii but didn’t know where to start. Michelle at Eshores was brilliant! She put together a package which was a very good price and suited our needs perfectly. She was always quick to reply to emails and made me feel very confident about our trip. I would highly recommend EShores and especially Michelle. Thanks to her, we got our dream holiday, stress free and totally amazing
Excellent service from Kelly at e shores. Kelly phoned to discuss our requirements and put a lovely sounding holiday together. I asked if we could change the outgoing flight and she came up with a number of good alternatives, one of which we have chosen. Very professional but also friendly, a good combination. Based on this I would certainly recommend the company to others
Really great service :) Cannot fault the trips we have done via eShores : Multi-centre (Antigua/St.Lucia & Barbados) plus Antigua separately. Great organisation / easy and affordable trips!
I rang Eshores and spoke with Michelle. Told her I wanted a two centre holiday in Egypt for a set number of nights with transfers. She can back within 8 hours with a very competitive price. I cannot thank her enough for the time she gave me listening carefully to my requirements. Will definitely be booking with her again
I approached Andy to find me a multi centre holiday for my son’s 21st birthday. He listened to the brief, and when he came back, I was shocked with how competitive his quote was and also that he had got it spot on from the first attempt! Andy was very polite, professional and knowledgeable and explained the whole booking process in detail. This was particularly important as I had reservations about booking such an important trip whilst in the middle of a global pandemic. Andy reassured me and gained my trust, so I placed my booking with eShores and I am so glad that I did, as communication, updates and documents all went smoothly and we really did have the holiday of a lifetime. Andy was also happy to go that extra mile to help us arrange excursions for our trip, and if I ever had any additional questions, he was always accessible via phone or email. We had never been on a multi centre holiday before, and I admit that I was concerned about the connecting flights, but there was nothing to worry about as everything was very well planned. We flew from London Heathrow to San Francisco with Virgin Atlantic and internally we flew from San Francisco to Las Vegas and then Las Vegas to Los Angeles with Southwest Airlines, and we encountered no delays or issues. The 3 hotels that Andy had selected for us were centrally located, well equipped, exceptionally clean and housed with friendly and polite staff that would do anything to ensure you had a great stay. eShores have earned a five star review from me and I will definitely be booking with them again.
Put together a great package for a tailor made holiday. Excellent company to deal with.
Excellent service from initial enquiry through to the quality of the arrangements whilst we were away. All transfers were on time and in quality vehicles. Will definitely use again. Thank you Michelle.
I booked our holiday to Bali, mid pandemic, expecting that travel would be opened up sooner than it was. From start to Finish Andy was amazing. Due to covid restrictions I opted to change destination, Andy came back with multiple options for different holidays, doing his best to keep within my budget. He was very patient with me (i changed my mind numerous times). Eventually we decided a trip to Sri Lanka! Andy arranged a 7 day tour of the country followed by a week beach stay. I can honestly say it was the best holiday I have ever had, everything was all organised for me, I literally just had to turn up, he’d covered absolutely everything. This was my first time of booking with e-shores, I have already been back in touch with Andy to start planning the next trip, I could not recommend more highly. The best travel agent we have used and we travel frequently.
I wanted a short break in Cairo, specifically to see the pyramids, and Andy put it together for me. He discussed options and had some good advice on visiting Egypt in general. I had a private guide for the pyramids and I would have to say she was the best guide I have ever had. The included meal was also excellent. Transport to and from the airport were prompt and I was guided through customs without being bothered. The people there were clearly respected by the Egyptian authorities, and the vehicles were very good. Andy made regular contact and was always available if I had a query, impressive customer service. I thought the price was very reasonable when compared to other sites and I am satisfied I got value for money. I will be using them again when I need holiday arrangements to be made.
we booked the holiday in 2019. With all that has happened between Eshores made sure that our holiday moved and was in place for us when we were eventually able to travel again. This was a holiday with 7 stops in different places and each spot was great with the travel between each stop really well organised. We had a brilliant time with the hotels and areas in which the hotels were being very good. We have loved every minute of it.
Excellent. Knowledgeable consultant, who responded promptly and was always flexible, responsive and friendly. Very pleased with the deal we were offered.
As always, Dave Felton has provided superb service. Even after my first quote, he was always happy to amend the details 3 or 4 times even though my requests were after work hours.
Havant had the holiday as of yet but spoke to Dave on our requirements for muti city break. Very professional. And efficient. Highly recommended. After several communications we found just what we were looking for with Davids help.
Just returned from a multi centre holiday to Budapest, Vienna and Prague. The entire trip was a pleasure, great hotels centrally situated and all connections and transfers on time. Easy Jet cancelled our return flight a week before travel but Michelle from E Shores right on the case and she arranged an alternative flight and paid for an extra night in Prague free of charge. I will have no hesitation in booking with this company again as everything was well organised and very reasonably priced. A credit to the travel industry. Thank you!!
Found eshores through an internet search and so glad we did . Emma was so helpful, listening to our requests and putting them into reality. Nothing was too difficult for her . Thanks so much.
Very helpful and knowledgeable
I have had 2 holidays with Eshores so far and they have both been amazing each time! After initially arranging my honeymoon which had to be changed multiple times due to restrictions, the staff have always kept me feeling reassured and communication has always been quick, responsive and informative. So far we have been to Greece and just come back from Italy and cannot wait to get the next holiday booked! Thank you so much to Michelle and Leanne for being so friends and providing best service I’ve ever received!
March 2022 traveled to Salzburg Vienna Budapest well planned all tickets and information spot on would use again and recommend Hannah travel consultant excellent.
Haven’t travelled yet but regarding the booking, Chris was fantastic. He tailored our holiday to our exact requirements and offered great practical suggestions as he has already visited the country we’re going to a few times. He gave options for budget, middling and luxe hotels to choose from. His flights were spot on and also adding things like lounge bookings for us.he explained everything thoroughly and said he will contact us nearer the time re latest covid situation. I thoroughly recommend using them. He treated me like a friend, not just a number, and genuinely wants people to have a great holiday.
eShores.co.uk is rated 4.93 based on 1,878 reviews