eShores.co.uk Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend eShores.co.uk

How would you rate eShores.co.uk?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Mathew at the Rochdale branch was amazing, we changed our dates and added different tours, he never once complained at us and we did change lots of things we must have done his head in. Thank you so much would definitely recommend and use the company again."
"Many thanks to Dave and the team. I am surprising a friend who is travelling to new york and vegas for her birthday. Quick to quote me for the trip and any questions I've asked been answered quickly. Thanks again ."
"We dealt with Dave and he came back to us with a perfect trip for my partner and his twin's 50th birthday and also the price was perfect, thanks so much"
"Excellent customer service, good value packages. Always quick to respond to any queries & even issues we have had whilst on holiday have been handled with professionalism straight away. Friendly staff that understand and care."
"Excellent service, customer satisfaction is their priority, they go above and beyond to understand your requirements and tailor your holiday accordingly"
Jackie And Garry
Unverified Reviewer
"this was our first time booking and it was very easy. responses to our emails was always very quick and we could always get hold of our contact, Andy, on the phone without delay. The trip was very well organised and we had a great time. We have already got him to book our next trip for us."
"Excellent, prompt service by Dave. Can’t wait for the holiday now."
"This was our first experience of using eshores and from the initial conversation with a brief description of what we thought we wanted to us then amending/adding to our booking, Michelle took the stress out of everything for us. Everything ran seamlessly from flights (7 in total) to hotels (9), car hire, transfers etc. It also really helps to have a person you can ring and speak to. I would definitely use eshores again in the future and would have no objection to recommending their (and Michelle's) services."
"This is the third long haul holiday we have booked with eshores and it certainly won't be the last! We deal with the same travel consultant called Dave Felton and we cannot speak highly enough of him. We have passed his contact details onto many of our family members. He is always so efficient and has incredible knowledge about the destinations. He responds to our emails promptly and always gets back to us when he says he will. We find booking holiday with eshores so easy and they offer such great prices too. We would highly recommend eshores to anybody looking for a excellent customer service."
Joanne Kenyon
Verified Reviewer
"Michelle was fantastic and sorted the whole trip for us. as a new mum, trying to arrange a group booking to multiple destinations I felt a little overwhelmed when I first started to look into the trip. However, Michelle took care of it all and tailered the trip to what exactly what we wanted."
"Dave was extremely helpful with all my questions about our trip away to Thailand. Very friendly. Gets back to my emails ASAP. And most importantly has put together our ideal holiday for a great affordable price."
"Having previously booked a multi centre holiday with E-Shores, I contacted them again for this years holiday and Matt was again assigned with my enquiry. Great customer service from Matt and nothing was too much trouble. Very patient in ensuring we had the right hotels in the right locations for us. He was very knowledgable with the countries we were visiting. I have already recommended E-Shores to friends and family and I wouldn't hesitate to use them again in the future. Thank you Matt."
"I have built a good relationship with Dave Felton he is very informative and knows his 'stuff'. I have also recommended him to many of my friends."
Christine Buckley
Verified Reviewer
"We've booked several trips with E-shores, and always deal with Dave Felton. He's absolutely outstanding in the service he provides for us - always gets us excellent hotels, great flights and puts together a brilliant itinerary for us. On this occasion, we were travelling to Australia and wanted to include Melbourne, Townsville, Noosa and Brisbane. He effortlessly sorted us some great flights, including connections, for an extremely competitive price and found us lovely hotels in Brisbane and Noosa. I can't fault these guys - they always come up trumps. We're already thinking about arranging another trip for the summer. Thanks so much Dave for sorting out such a great holiday for us."
"Hannah was very helpful and efficient in getting our holiday booked . Can’t wait for September! 😀"
"Friendly and knowledgeable staff took the time to understand our needs,patient and delivered holiday to suit."
"Excellent communication and really felt our best interests were considered."
"Excellent service ,booked everything in no time.had spent hours over two days with Thomas cook to get to the same holiday.and they even promised to ring back ?? But call never received.thank you."
"Can't thank Carly Branagan enough. Patient, thorough, professional and friendly."
"Carly Branagan who dealt with my holiday package was absolutely amazing throughout! There were competitors obviously, but the excellent customer service, professionalism and advice given by Carly made me choose eShores regardless! Thank you!!!!!"
eShores.co.uk is rated 4.93 based on 1,117 reviews