eShores.co.uk Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read eShores.co.uk Reviews

01706 75 36 36

enquiries@eshores.co.uk

Tell us how eShores.co.uk made you happy
Understand our bespoke holiday requirements & at good value.
Just booked our 2022 holiday to Canada with eShores. Kelly was really helpful and nothing was too much trouble. She made sure we got the holiday we wanted and that it fitted our budget. Would highly recommend Kelly and eShores. Fingers crossed the craziness of the world calms down so we can enjoy our trip of a lifetime!
Excellent service from Dave at eShores. From the get-go, a competitive, transparent and complete quote, great communication and follow up to changes and questions, and the final holiday package was top-notch. Highly recommended.
Great service Emma was very quick to respond and no pressure plenty of options and catered for all our needs keep up the good work.
Most helpful, efficient and friendly; obviously care about their clients needs.
I got in touch with an enquiry for a holiday in 2022 for our 10 year wedding anniversary. Hannah at EShores was extremely helpful, explored various options, and was extremely patient whilst we took our time to figure out the perfect multi-centre holiday. We are now booked up for a 2 week trip to Bali, at 3 beautiful locations, with a full itinerary, and all requests to accommodate our family have been met. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking to book their next adventure.
Chris listened to what we required and tailored the package to our needs. When jet2 cancelled our flight out he was quick to inform us and present us with alternative flights. Great communication!
Excellent service! Dave is really helpful & very prompt at answering queries & at amending holiday details if required. Would highly recommend eshores.
Excellent service from Chris Eaves. Very patient and actually listened to what I wanted my holiday to ve. I will definitely ve booking with them again.
Disgusting service! Do not book with them. I submitted a form, requesting a call back. I waited a few days, which was fine. I understand work gets busy, especially now that other countries are opening up. I then phoned the agency after waiting a week. I spoke with a lady called ‘Hannah’ who then apologised and said she hadn’t seen the online submission. She then said she would get back to me the following week. I heard nothing. I waited two more weeks, spoke to someone called ‘Chris’ who said ‘Hannah’ had already picked up my request. He apologised for the late response and told me he would get Hannah to call me back. Hannah then called me back over 5 hours later, on a ‘No caller ID’ call. She said she would take a look at my request and get back to me the same day. I have still not heard back. Disgusting service. Maybe they have something against me? Who knows? Do not book with them. Both Hannah and Chris got disgusting personalities. I was ready to book my holiday ASAP but they ruined that. I wish nothing but the worst for those two.
Hi IB, thank you for sharing your feedback. I'm sorry our service didn't meet with your expectations. I'd like to assure you that it was nothing personal. Hannah did send you the quote after she spoke to you and has tried contacting you since without success, so I'm not sure if we have the correct details. If you can contact me directly, I will be more than happy to look in to this further. Thanks, Gavin 01706 753 636
Booked with eShores before the pandemic and had to cancel they refunded quickly and we kept £500 credit with them, we used that credit this year to book for Mykonos and Santorini and they were marvellous!, got the most perfect hotels and the help was non stop, will definitely use them again
This is the second time with eshores really efficient and Helen was so patient as we changed our minds a couple of times nothing is too much trouble. Would highly recommend thank you x
Great service every time we use you, Dave knows what his clients want and always give them great ideas
Emma was very helpful and professional. I changed my mind a few times regarding the hotel and nothing was any bother to her. The price was very good compared to websites I had looked at. I wouldn’t hesitate to use E Shored again.
Mathew was absolutely amazing. He was professional, organised, knowledgeable and ensured we had a seamless travel experience when booking our trip to Canada for next year. Will be recommending him to our friends and family.
Superb service - Emma has been brilliant at sorting all our holiday requests. Thank you
Just back from an island-hopping trip in Greece, expertly put together and arranged by Chris from eShores. Accommodation locations and ferry transfers were spot on. Even advice on Covid testing was offered and gratefully accepted. EShores’ quote was way cheaper than the other agents we tried and the exemplary service we received from Chris was a breath of fresh air. We even got a ‘phone call when back home just to check how things went. Would certainly recommend their services and we’ll be using them again!
Dave was excellent in assisting us with organising our holiday (2nd one) he’s extremely informative and helpful, would highly recommend eshores especially Dave!
Always helpful and informative.
Very helpful. Quick and efficient at getting back to you. Easy to swap hotels if you're unhappy with price/location etc. Have used previously and will use again.
eShores.co.uk is rated 4.93 based on 1,781 reviews