eShores.co.uk Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read eShores.co.uk Reviews

01706 75 36 36

enquiries@eshores.co.uk

Tell us how eShores.co.uk made you happy
I have recently booked a holiday to Vietnam and Cambodia with eshores. I spoke to Emma. Told her what I wanted. She came back to me with an excellent itinerary to start with. I wanted to tweak a couple of things and it was no trouble at all. Emma got me exactly what I was after for a good price. She was very knowledgeable and I can't wait to go now
Emma from the Rochdale office is fantastic she is pleasant polite very knowledgable and helpful. She has put together some brilliant holidays for us and has continued throughout lockdown
I was looking to book a multi centre holiday in Singapore/Thailand, I dealt with Matt Woodward who was very helpful. He sent some initial ideas which we discussed and tweaked several times until it was exactly what we wanted. His advice and suggestions were invaluable and flights, transfers, including ferry crossings, several hotels have all been arranged. I will be using this company in the future.
Very friendly professional service.
Mathew helped and understood our requirements for our holiday to the far East. Although we haven't travelled yet, we would recommend eShores and will use again
Friendly service provided by Mathew, he has always been there when telephoned and returned calls promptly. Mathew has been very knowledgeably and has given good advice for what we wanted in our holiday to the far east.
Would recommend eShores for booking a holiday.
Very easy process. I just gave Emma an idea of what was wanted and she came back with the perfect trip. So looking forward to our Egypt trip next year.
So far, so great. Emma was brilliant for the booking process, especially as I had no idea what I wanted! Very quick, patient and efficient. Can’t wait for holiday time now!
From the moment we decided to book holiday we had the most professional advice we could imagine. If holiday next year will be as good as it looks we will definitely be back to book more.!!
Myself and a friend have just booked a trip to New York for later this year (fingers crossed, Covid- permitting!) that has been organised by eHores.co.uk. And I am super impressed by their advice and service. Our contact there is Mathew and he has been so helpful and very patient with answering all of our questions. Can't recommend them highly enough.
As well as a winter break, we normally take our holidays with friends. Over the past few years we have used only Kadie from eshores to book our holidays. Nothing has ever been an issue for her, even on her days off when we're sitting in a Dubai taxi wondering which port we should go to. A quick call to the office and she returned our call within minutes. We have been fortunate to travel to Far East, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia and Europe with eshores and Kadie. We have been unable to take our holiday to Australia, as yet, but it's booked and when we're allowed, we'll be going. For customer service, price and honest advice, eshores are the best. Thank you.
Although I haven't been on the holiday yet, Chris was a brilliant help when booking! Not only did he help with every enquiry, he was patient and didn't rush us to book. With all of his help we have planned an amazing trip to Thailand at the end of year and he has also offered his expertise nearer the time we go to let us know the best places! Absolutely recommend Eshores and Chris, such an easy and friendly process. Thanks again Chris!
I found matt really helpful and he got me a great price so all good 😎
hello, i have been trying to book a holiday for the last month, with eshores, trailfinders and travel planners, while they were all very helpful, and all good, i have to say mathew woodword at eshores, was exceptional, because of these trying times i was emailing so many questions and changed itinerary many times, and i even felt embarrassed asking so many questions but mathew was fantastic, very warm and couldn't do enough, all three companys were around the same price but i had to go for eshores because of mathews incredible patience and attitude, he is a credit to his company, kind regards, e. nimmo
This really is a top top company and I would mark it higher if that was possible. We have been dealt with by Leanne who has been absolutely exceptional in every way. Because of Covid we have had to rearrange our holiday to the Greek Islands twice and there has not been one issue with this. Leanne has sorted everything for us both times and the company don't even charge you an admin fee for the amendment. Where everyone seems to be on the 'make' (especially during the pandemic) eShores have been the opposite. If our holiday is half as good as the superb service provided to us by Leanne it will be amazing. I will never consider booking with anyone else from now on and am looking forward to future holidays booked for me by Leanne and eShores. With whats going on in the world currently for all of us, plus the amount of custom this company like many others must have lost, this customer service has been awesome. An exceptionally kind and utterly professional company. 1st rate.
Hannah has been superb. We have made a number of changes to our holiday to Bali because of COVID. Hannah has always answered my questions promptly even when not at work. Her knowledge of the resort, hotels and airlines is excellent.
I have used eShores now for the second time and on both occasions been helped by Andy. If you want peace and ease of booking a holiday at a great value use these guys they are amazing. Thank you for making our holidays the best we’ve been on!
The travel consultant was very helpful. I told them what I was looking for in a twin centre break and the package that was put together was just what I was looking for. I made a couple of small amendments (dates) which came back quickly. The price was very reasonable - just the amount I expected to pay. Took the hassle out of sorting transfers etc out myself
We couldn't be happier with the booking service we received from Mathew for our trip to Japan later in 2021.
Mathew has been professional, polite and knowlegeable and nothing has been too much trouble.
If the holiday is half as good as the customer service we have received, we will be very happy customers.
Emma at eShores never fails to disappoint. Always the best deals, best hotels for the best price. I would always use this company for future holidays. Another fantastic service Emma, thank you.
Dave has been patient, thorough and efficient in his service. We appreciated his honest and clear answers to questions and the package he put together.
eShores.co.uk is rated 4.93 based on 1,741 reviews