eShores.co.uk Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend eShores.co.uk

Tell us how eShores.co.uk made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Eshores have done a brilliant job in sorting out my Greek island holiday. Emma, my travel consultant at Eshores had plenty of knowledge and advice and kept trying until we got it right. (about the eighth attempt). Everything now in place, they booked the whole holidays flights, hotels, ferries and all the transfers in between. Well done Eshores and especially Emma"
"We used eShores for our holiday last year and Helen was so helpful. We were quite indecisive as to how we wanted to structure our multi destination trip and kept changing our minds. This was never a problem for Helen and she was great at providing suggestions and guidance, as well as being incredibly responsive. We were so pleased that we did not hesitate to get in touch with Helen for our holiday this year and the same, brilliant, level of service has been provided. We would definitely recommend eShores and in particular, Helen."
"Michelle helped us book our 3week honeymoon trip around Thailand. Hotels were amazing, transfers/ flights all ontime & private cars. She did us an amazing trip we will definitely be using eshores again! Michelle was outstanding, friendly and very efficient. Thanks again"
"Just got back from a multi trip Thailand Holiday and had the time of our lives. Everything about it was perfect accommodation, flights, transfer all taken care of by Andy at eshores and everything went like clockwork. Highly recommend Andy. Thanks again"
"Booked our honeymoon via Matthew at eshores. Matthew was brilliant, he listened to our needs and didn't just meet our expectations but exceeded them. He provided an initial quote for a 4 night stay in Singapore and then onto Krabi in Thailand. When I asked for slight alterations he was on the case immediately and responded with an amended quote within the hour. We have booked through eshores and would highly recommend this company. Thanks eshores but special thanks go out to Matthew Rob and Cindy x"
"Just booked our family holiday for next year with James at E-Shores, he always provides great service and helpful advice. I would definitely recommend E-Shores when booking your next holiday."
"I was recommended eshores by a friend, I’d never heard of them before so was really sceptical. I received a phone call back from Dave Felton who was so helpful, 4 years later I’m still booking holidays each year with Dave. 4 down and a lot more to go! I honestly recommend him to all my friends. I even receive Christmas chocolates from Dave although I Harrass him months at a time for all different types of holidays for different amounts of people at different costs. Holidaying is no longer the same unless I book with eshores. Thanks Dave for all the amazing holidays you’ve planned for me."
"Hannah was very patient with me, providing several quotes, until we found the ideal holiday. Great service!"
"Hannah from eShores has been amazing from day one. I have sent a millions emails and none of them have ever been to much trouble. She has been able to find exactly what we wanted for our honeymoon at such a competitive price. We have found someone who we will now always book holidays."
"I would definitely recommend e-shores, we have been on 2 amazing holidays with them and are just about to embark on our 3rd, have also already booked our next years holiday with them, amazing service, quality and value for money."
"At this point it is only the booking process which I am able to review. I wanted a trip that I could fly from my local airport, see countryside by trains, and be not too hot. I had decided on Scandinavia, and Emma made the suggestion of Oslo Gothenburg and Copenhagen. She selected hotels appropriate to my budget and stipulation for size and amenities, most professionally and patiently. The itinerary looks fantastic, and we will just have to hope that the holiday is as good. Watch this space!"
"We have just booked for the second time with eShores to Thailand and Cambodia. Dave has been particularly helpful and very knowledgeable the whole time. The first time he had actually stayed in the same hotels and highly recommended them. We where not disappointed in any way. We feel confident that this next holiday will be just as good. We wouldn't hesitate to use them again. They take all the hassal out of trying to put a package together yourself."
"Third time using Eshore in 4 years! Great service and value! Highly recommend and do to friends and family!"
"Excellent personal service from Emma."
"Dave Felton , Could not have been more helpful. Searched the perfect hotel and location for us , without any pressure to hurry our booking."
"I found James most helpful, & listened to my requirements & met them exactly as requested. I hope the rest of the arrangements work out as well. I feel this should be a review, after my return."
"Arranged a Route 66 trip and from beginning to end..... perfect and at a great price. Special mention needs to go to Hanah who was "uber" helpful and professional throughout."
"Myself and my friend booked a holiday to Thailand Oct 2018. I rang Andy at eShores and told him the kind of holiday we wanted & where we wanted to go, he came up with an itinerary for us that we were happy with. I got back 2 days ago and have to say it was perfect! I can not fault eShores as all. Andy listened to what we wanted from our holiday & gave it us. We travelled to 4 different areas in Thailand and everything ran perfectly, no problems at all, car transfers were all on time and friendly and hotels were perfect. I really can not find any faults! I would 100% use eShores for future holidays. Thank you so much for making our dream holiday perfect. Claire & Michelle"
"We had a few issues with our hotel on our honeymoon, but we had been dealing with Helen from the start and the service we received was outstanding. Very attentive and on call to help out when needed. We’d come back to use eshores in future simply down to her service and we know we can trust this company."
"As normal Dave at eshores provided excellent service - came up with great ideas within our budget - great all round!!"
eShores.co.uk is rated 4.93 based on 1,311 reviews