eShores.co.uk Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read eShores.co.uk Reviews

01706 75 36 36

enquiries@eshores.co.uk

Tell us how eShores.co.uk made you happy
Made recent booking with Dave f and have had first class service from him.
Friendly, prompt and professional with all my enquiries and no problems to big for him to sort out.
Last December I started looking for a tailor made trip to Vietnam. eShores had been recommended by a friend so I contacted them and Chris was brilliant, nothing was too much trouble. I gave him a rough idea of where we wanted to go and how long we wanted to stay in each city, he came back with a choice of hotels in each location, all of which looked amazing. He sorted the flights and transfers and we were all set to go. Then coronavirus hit. Our flight from the UK was cancelled and therefore the trip was off. Chris again stepped up and sorted the refund for us, keeping me informed along the way so I did not need to chase him. It did take a while to get the refund due to waiting for the hotels and airlines returning the money to eShores but Chris couldn't have done more. I will definitely be booking through eShores and Chris again when everything settles down.
Searched the web to find a company that can tailor a multi destination holiday,. To be honest I went elsewhere first but after the other company let me down, I contacted eShores, Emma was my agent, Emma was helpful, knowledgeable and gave me the correct info and support. Booking during COVID is a worry, but with insurance and eShores T&C’s, I felt safe to put a deposit down for my trip next March. In testing times, it’s all about customer service and the correct advice given that will see customers come back and use companies like eShores. Fingers crossed for everyone during these times, and I’ll see how eShores support me if the worst comes to the worst and I can’t travel next March, but to date, eShores have been brilliant.
We had a holiday booked to Poland which had to be cancelled because of Covid. It did take some time for the money to be refunded but during this period Leanne emailed and phoned us to keep us up to date with how things were progressing. She was very helpful. This is in sharp contrast with two other travel firms that we had bookings with and were extremely difficult to communicate with. So, well done Leanne, we will be booking with you again as soon as we can.
I’ve been in touch with Emma to book my dream holiday and she has been absolutely amazing so far! Everything booked with ease and she made the process smooth and stress free! Highly recommend.
Booked our honeymoon for next year. Chris is amazing and really understood us, lovely, helpful company will definitely be using them again.
The service provided was excellent. Dave was very helpful in answering all my questions and helping me book a holiday to Greece for next year.
Excellent service. Emma has been really helpful and patient with all my requests and has been reassuring about booking the trip during these difficult and uncertain times. Definitely recommend.
We had so much help from Leanne booking our dream holiday. Unfortunately it has now been cancelled but hopefully we will be rebooking next year. I sent the claim form in for flight cancellation on Sunday and the money was in my bank the following day. Thank you Leanne and e shores
My experience of eShores.co.uk and my advisor Dave was nothing short of exceptional. I gave Dave a list of what I wanted and he surpassed all my expectations. I will never book independently again, eShores will always be my first port of call.
Emma gave us excellent service and a great price for our South Africa trip. Will definately use again for future holidays.
TB-G
So helpful and knowledgeable!
Excellent customer service
We found the eShores website and our ideal holiday following a search for multi-centre holidays in Australia. I called and spoke with Emma, nothing was too much trouble and Emma tailored the holiday to suit our requirements, including flight times and accommodation choices.
All sorted and booked in a couple of days and now really looking forward to March 2021!
From the moment I first spoke to Chris he has been superb, fully understood our needs and has tailored a holiday to suit us perfectly
I were looking to book a holiday of life time in 2021 for my wife and I's 50th Birthday & wedding anniversary. Having decided that we would be looking for a multi trip in Thailand, we approached the usual high street travel agents, but found either they were very expensive or trying to force us in a direction that we neither wanted or didn't suit our options
Having started to research for a specialist holiday company, I found eShore, on the web. The website was clear, however it was the review on this company that made me approach them.
Having left a message, I received a phone call from Chris, who couldn't be more helpful, great service, expectational hotels & great value, will continue to us eShore for my future holiday palns.
In these unprecedented times, especially for the holiday industry, eShores and in particular Chris, went “above and beyond” to ensure the cancellation of our holiday was hassle free and then, a few months later, used their expertise to re- book us a Very similar but slightly longer holiday for next year with better class accommodations at no extra cost.
Not been on the holiday yet but booked with Dave. Extremely helpful and full of inspirational ideas on locations and places to go.
Booking with eshores was quick and easy.
I booked a surprise honeymoon for my fiancé with Dave who was able to easily help me tailor the trip to my needs.
eShores.co.uk is rated 4.93 based on 1,717 reviews