eShores.co.uk Reviews

01706 75 36 36

enquiries@eshores.co.uk

Elle
Verified Buyer

I've now booked to holidays to the Far East and Carly helped so much very quick at replying to anything that was ask , very
Barbara Womack
Verified Reviewer

My Partner and I chose eShores to help us co-ordinate a Holiday to Vietnam. We stayed in various Hotels and areas which required internal flights and many transfers.
Hannah was exceptionally professional in expertly booking all our transport, Boat Trip and Hotels. I would highly recommend her and would have no hesitation in booking with eShores again. You will not get a better service.

Matthew
Verified Buyer

Great service, very helpful.
Jeanette
Verified Buyer

Dave Felton has been amazing, really knowledgable, helpful and friendly, he does a great job. (Definitely my agent of choice) the co-ordination of flights and transfers were spot on. Already booked for next year 😎
Verified Reviewer

Just got home from a week in Vegas for my partners 30th. Best holiday to date. Flights, check in and return flights couldn't have been better timed. No waiting around. And got the maximum out of our holiday. Will defiantly be booking again with eshore. Highly recommend
Joan
Verified Reviewer

We have just returned from a 3 week stay in the Caribbean visiting Tobago, Grenada and Barbados. Matthew did an excellent job in arranging flights and suggesting suitable hotels. We had a wonderful relaxing holiday and would not hesitate in using eShores again.
Emma & Paul
Verified Reviewer

From start to finish we were well impressed with the service we received from eShores particularly Michelle who was our own personal rep. I simply gave the dates we could go, where we wanted and she came back with a tailor made trip complete with transfers/internal flights etc. I will definitely recommend them to others and be using them for my next BIG adventure.
Fiona
Verified Buyer

My husband and myself decided on a multi stay holiday in the Caribbean. We e-mailed eshores and James gave us a ring. We are so delighted with the holiday he has put together for us, absolutely perfect. We have only a few weeks before we are setting off to our two island trip. Thankyou James for your friendly, professional service. Definitely to be recommded

Judith
Verified Buyer

Great service - kept us regulary updated and responded quickly to our requests and amendments
Nicola
Verified Buyer

Fantastic service from Michelle from start to finish, everything I needed she didn't hesitate. Thankyou for you help
Geoff
Verified Buyer

The service i got from james was second to none exerllent he was very patient when were choosing which holiday to have
Regards geoff
Steve Harris
Verified Reviewer

My husband had this dream of going to Vietnam but didn't know where to start. He approached several companies for their ideas. Matt came up with the ideal holiday, which included 2 internal flights, 4 hotels and private transfer between airports to hotels. All obligations were spot on, no hiccups and hotels up to the standard we were hoping for. Also included an overnight stay in a junk, sailing around the famous HaLong Bay - just fabulous.
We were able to enjoy our holiday knowing that all the finer details were in place and were dependable. Great work, Matt!
Sally
Verified Buyer

Just got back from a 3 week,5 Island trip to the Caribbean.It was a great trip- well organised, with some lovely hotels in superb positions.We had not been to the area before and really appreciated the guidance and materials supplied by Matt and the team. A lot can go wrong when you are travelling between 5 countries but everything went smoothly.Itwas the perfect way to get a taste of the different islands and to appreciate what each has to offer.
Stephen
Verified Buyer

Very competitive prices, friendly and helpful agents.
Vincent
Verified Buyer

Hannah was excellent, kept in touch, tweaked the holiday when asked and all round was so helpful and professional.
Steve
Verified Buyer

I dealt with Dave Felton - he was excellent - nothing was too much trouble- he was completely on my agenda- helpful and informative.
I have already given his details to a number of family & friends and can't thank him enough
Angela
Verified Buyer

Well, what can I say. Top Class. From making an online inquiry, to a phone call from Hanna to start the ball rolling. What I thought was a complex trip, Hanna took it all on board and delivered the result within days, easy.. A few tweaks, on Hanna's recommendation, we have now got the best itinerary for our Golden Wedding Anniversary trip.

Thank you so much Hanna, we will report back to you.
Billy & Noeline Telford
Verified Reviewer

A thousand "thank you's " to Mathew as we have just had the most fantastic trip to India . All flights, connecting flights, pick-ups, transfers, organised tours, tour guides, drivers and hotels ( we had 6 different
hotels) were all absolutely incredible. We would recommend this holiday without hesitation. Our itinery started in north India and we had a guide who walked us through old Delhi which was memorable , we went onto visit Agra, Ranthambore National Park ( sadly didn't sight a tiger) , Jaipur ( where the fort is breath taking) and finally we rested in south India at Kerala where we had a chalet bungalow with a sea view and the ocean noise was brilliant. We had a stop over stay in Dubai but it is certainly no match for India. Mathew created the itinery and selected the hotels and tours and he did a marvellous job.
Lorraine
Verified Buyer

Michelle at eShores was great and very helpful. Myself and partner had a stress free holiday to Thailand which involved 3 different cities Bangkok, Chiang Mai and Phuket so all flights, transfers and hotels sorted by Michelle and were all excellent. We had a fab time. Thanks very much.
Stuart
Verified Buyer

Very efficient service from an extremely knowledgeable representative.
eShores.co.uk is rated 4.92 based on 821 reviews