eShores.co.uk Reviews

891 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

01706 75 36 36

enquiries@eshores.co.uk

How would you rate eShores.co.uk?

Jan
Verified Buyer

I always use eShores to book our holidays and always use Dave Felton who is helpful, friendly steers me in the right direction to hotels that suit and gives me a fair price.
Angelina
Verified Buyer

The service and price were fantastic, also after sales service have been amazing I would 100% recommend
Chris
Verified Buyer

Booked with Dave Felton before and always gives a 5 star service, can't ask for more. Will definitely use again. Thankyou!
Karl
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service from Emma as always, told her what I would like, and Emma came back to me with a choice of destinations. Very informative on all areas I will definitely be using Emma/eShores again. Thank you 10/10
Tony
Verified Buyer

Professional service from start to finish. We have used eShores twice before to arrange trips to Thailand and Malaysia this will be our 3rd time trip to Thailand.

Easy to deal with and happy to accommodate whatever we needed.

Thanks a lot
Maxine
Verified Buyer

They got me such a good deal, where travel agents failed!
Sheree
Verified Buyer

i have always had a great service from the staff at eshore and they always go that extra mile to make you feel a valued customer. They are so helpful and friendly
Brian Iles
Unverified Reviewer

We booked a tailored holiday with eShores, to Guadeloupe and Antigua. Unfortunately Guadeloupe is not on a direct route from the UK, but Andy went out of his way to find an itinerary which would allow us to get to Guadeloupe without too much additional expense or cutting into the holiday.

The hotels in which we stayed were all excellent, with beautiful views and good service. One of the airport transfers didn't turn up, but that was no fault of eShores. The taxi fares we had to pay were quickly refunded.

We only have a couple of small complaints about the service provided. Compared to other tailored holiday companies we have used, the knowledge about the destinations is limited and little local documentation is provided. We had booked B&B but there was nothing within walking distance of our second hotel and therefore it may have been more appropriate to recommend all-inclusive.

This is the only reason I am giving 4 stars not 5 and I have no doubt eShores will take on board the critique and improve their service even further.
Darren & Joanne
Verified Reviewer

Just back from a weeks holiday in Italy taking in 4 different cities. Our agent Michelle arranged the whole trip perfectly, flights, hotels and train transfers between each city, working within our budget and suggesting alternatives to make the holiday flow easier and help us make the very most of the time we had. We will definitely be calling Michelle when we next want to book a holiday. Great service from the first call.
Alan
Verified Buyer

I have used E-Shore on 3 occasions and each time has been perfect .
The administration , local knowledge and attention to detail is exactly what I am looking for from a holiday provider, Thanks Dave .
Luther Vandervlist
Unverified Reviewer

Our travel consultant Michelle was brilliant start to finish. Best hotels and best holiday we've ever had thanks to her help
Lee & Samantha
Verified Reviewer

we booked a holiday for the first time through eshores and it was perfect. Our 3 week trip was seamless, as we were traveling to 4 different destinations around Thailand we were nervous that things could go wrong but that never happened. The flights, the private transfers the hotels were all spot on. A big shout goes to James Massey for giving us reccomendations and tailoring our destinations and hotel types perfectly to what we wanted from our trip, thank you so much! All I would say is book your holiday with these guys and you won't be disappointed. We will be booking again... Thanks Lee & Samantha
Derek And Louise Broderick
Verified Reviewer

Absolutely brilliant service from Andy. We got exactly the holiday we wanted and he dealt with a glitch quickly and efficiently. Will be using this company again and again

Derek and Louise Broderick
Verified Buyer

Very helpful & friendly and offered lots of good advice and recommendations
Neelam
Verified Buyer

I have always booked my holiday with Dave at e shores. Most of which have been long haul. This year we decided to go for a city break and again booked with Dave. He is always very helpful and finds exactly what I am looking for. Even after the holiday is booked he always keeps me informed if there are any changes. Have already mentioned next years booking to Dave and he suggested to wait until September before looking.
COSTAS ARNAOUTIS
Verified Reviewer

Very efficient service and knowledge of all the holiday destinations we booked with this company. Like to say a big Thanks to Hannah for all the help
Martin
Verified Buyer

Continue to use eShores as they do bespoke holidays at a really good price with no loss of service.
Once again Dave has found just what we want and provided great advice about the local area and hotels. He now knows the sort of hotel we like and never fails to get it spot on.
This is now our 5th year using eShores and long may it continue.
Karen
Verified Buyer

Second time of booking a holiday highly recommend and have passed eshores to friends and family. Standard of service is excellent
Verified Reviewer

Andy e quieted about us as a couple and put suggestions of s possible itinerary together then swapped and changed a number of times nothing was too much trouble and he came in with a better deal than we could ever found had a holiday of a lifetime and already speaking to Andy re our next trip thank Andy @ e shores fantastic customer service x
Denise
Verified Buyer

We have been booking our holidays with eShores for over eight years. Brilliant service, friendly staff, always give 100%.
Can't fault them.