eShores.co.uk Reviews

customer service
Read eShores.co.uk Reviews

01706 75 36 36

enquiries@eshores.co.uk

Tell us how eShores.co.uk made you happy
Brilliant! Hannah has sorted exactly what we wanted. Really looking forward to our trip.
My wife and I have just come back from a trip to India, Nepal and Dubai and just few months also visited Budapest, Slovakia and Prague. Both these trips were organised for us by eShores. The trips involved multiple fights, tours of locations, hotel bookings and a range of other support matters. Both holidays worked like clockwork and the hotels chosen for us were universally excellent. We have no hesitation in recommending the company and will be using them again to plan my wifes special 60th birthday celebration in 2021 such is our confidence in their reliability and efficiency.
I will definitely be using eshores again, there service has been faultless! We booked our holiday to Thailand through Andy. We had the most amazing holiday, the hotels he booked were perfect, all taxis and ferry transfers went extremely smoothly and he managed to do it all within our budget! He was very quick to answer questions I had via email and nothing seemed too much trouble! Will be recommending eshores for sure :)
eShores are fantastic. The service they provide is better than any other travel agent I have previously used. I have been to both Thailand and Maldives with eShores and are by far the best holiday experiences I have had. I liaise with Michelle Porter who has always provided me with the best recommendations and advise when booking my holidays. I am also using this company for my honeymoon as I fully trust they can deliver. I wouldn't book with anyone else. Truly first class service.
What a wonderful experience. Gave Emma an idea of what we wanted and within a couple of hours she had come back with the exact itinerary we were looking for. Booking process was a breeze -look forward to many more dealing with eshores
eShores, the best travel company we have worked with. Their assistance and attention to detail is first class. Nothing too much trouble, always a friendly voice. Tell them your requirements, where you want to go and when then leave the rest to them. Their choice of hotels is always spot on. Thank you eshores.
This is the second time we have used eShores to book our holiday. Emma, our travel consultant, has gone above and beyond on both ocassions to make sure that our holiday is what we want and that the hotels come with the facilities we have requested. I would recommend eShores to anyone who likes the personal touch.
The booking process was very efficient and carried out in a friendly, helpful manner by Anna.
So pleased with the service I received from eShore and in particular the lovely lady Anna that helped my husband and I plan our perfect hooneymoon. Anna was wonderful on the phone and could not do enough for us to achieve exactly what we wanted. Really helpfull and very friendly. Thank you.
From start to finish, eshores and particularly Michelle at eshores, researched and booked a 3 week multi city honeymoon to Australia, that was beyond expectations. Flights, hotels and destinations were all of the highest quality. When inevitably an airline changed a scheduled flight, the change was communicated quickly and without fuss. Alternatives were offered and the changes made seamlessly. A fantastic experience all round.
Always great service, we deal with Emma and its always easy and straight forward. You plan your holiday together and notbi g is too much trouble. Wouldn't use anyone else
Our consultant Dave Felton, was extremely helpful, we changed our schedule several times and it was not a problem for him to re-arrange and re-price it. I would high recommend this company and Dave Felton.
2nd time we have been looked after by Hannah and again can't fault her for her help, knowledge, patience and determination to get us the holiday we desired within budget. We will be back.
Excellent. Couldn't wish for better service from Emma. Thank you.
Andy was brilliant going through all holiday details with us. The service is second to none, and good prices also. We will definitely be booking again.
We were looking for a holiday to India but do not know much about where to go. I first made a request by email to eShores & another company to get an idea of prices. eShores came back with an affordable cost. After chasing the other Tour Company it was evident eShores price was best. I then phone & spoke to Emma who was so very helpful with her knowledge & information. I will now recommend eShores to all my family & friends
Seviced received off Mathew Woodward from start to finish was excellent. He listened to what we wanted for this holiday. He put together a package which we were really pleased with. We would definitely contact Mathew again for holidays in the future.
Gave Dave the challenge to find a break in the sun with 2 days notice and it was sorted and booked by the end of day one. Great service as usual.
I was recommended by my daughter-in-law early last year as I wanted to do a multi trip for my husband’s 60th - I was recommended to contact James and get the ball rolling - wow what an amazing job James did everything was amazing- since that holiday James sorted another holiday out for us to Croatia and that also was amazing and I also have another booked for next year to Greece I will continue to use your company because your staff are amazing and go above and beyond to make our holidays so special - thank you James and the rest of the team who are so helpful- Karen
Emma very attentive and helpful - nothing was too much trouble.
eShores.co.uk is rated 4.93 based on 1,659 reviews