eShores.co.uk Reviews

customer service
Read eShores.co.uk Reviews

01706 75 36 36

enquiries@eshores.co.uk

Tell us how eShores.co.uk made you happy
We have just returned from a two week holiday to Malaysia which was amazing . The itinerary , hotels and trips were all suggested and organised by Andy at eShores and all of these were fab. It is the first time we have booked through eShores and would have no hesitation in using them again .
Hannah always finds something for me at a good price. January seems to be a busy time, still coming back with favourable results in good time. Holiday booked for March, looking forward to it.
Could not have been more impressed with the service I received. Knowledgeable and friendly staff (James) came up with a terrific package in super quick time.
We were supported and in contact with Andy at e-shores throughout the planning of our trip. Communication was great and the planning done for us. There were a few minor blips which were out of his control but the hotels and their location is Ho Chi Minh city, Phu quoc and Hanoi were excellent. Would use this company again
I have been a customer of e shores for several years now and they never fail to deliver. I have had dealings with Andy on all of the occasions and he is a great asset to this company. On my recent trips to South Africa/Zimbabwe everything went like clockwork. We had six transfer pickups an every one was on time I had no need for calls to them and everything was as it should be. Well done and keep up the good work
This is the second time of using eShores and we have had two fantastic holidays. Helen has been brilliant on both occasions, nothing is too much trouble and she always goes that extra mile to ensure we have got everything we need for the perfect holiday. I would definitely recommend eShores for expertise, personal touch and efficiency.
I deal with Andrea and she is so efficient meeting all our needs and going that extra mile to ensure we have all our documents etc that we require. I have dealt with eShores for years and will continue to do so in the future.
Sooo helpful, thanks to Emma she was fab got us the holiday we were looking for roll on August
The gentleman I spoke too was knowledgeable and helpful. He listened to our requirements and holiday was a good price.
Booked a holiday with James at eShores to Barbados. He was very helpful, sorted everything for us, flights, transfers & accomodation. Nothing was to much trouble, even when we changed our mind on the original plan he soon came back with another. Excellent prices and great customer service, would definitely use eShores again. Thank you to James
Outstanding customer service! Thank you Dave you have created the perfect holiday for us.
2nd time of dealing with Emma can’t fault attention to detail with holidays booked wouldn’t hesitate to book again with eshores and Emma .
Booking process has been great Emma is helpful and very patient ! Hoping that the holiday goes as well as the booking process !
I cant praise this company enough, Chris has been fantastic nothing too much trouble i would definitely book again with this company and recommend to anybody.
Excellent!!
I have used eshores to book several holidays both in Europe and further afield. They are fantastic and extremely efficient. Everything is sorted for you exactly how you want it. Nothing is too much trouble and the price is always well below what you would expect. I cannot recommend them enough, especially Dave who is really great. Thanks eshores for helping me make some fantastic memories. I'll be back.
Just returned from a great holiday to Vietnam. North, Centre and South. Contacted Eshores and Andy with a budget when we were researching. Andy returned a quote on budget with an ideal suggested itinery. Hotels were of a high quality and personalised transfers all included. Additional trips were arranged prior and the Cu Chi tunnels last minute during our holiday. Excellent service.
Great service by Andy. No pressure to buy, arranged a holiday to Vietnam at a great price All worked faultless Will be using them again Thank you
Great service by Andy, no pressure to buy, and for what we had it was a very good price
Brilliant! Hannah has sorted exactly what we wanted. Really looking forward to our trip.
eShores.co.uk is rated 4.93 based on 1,658 reviews