eShores.co.uk Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read eShores.co.uk Reviews

01706 75 36 36

enquiries@eshores.co.uk

Tell us how eShores.co.uk made you happy
We couldn't be happier with the booking service we received from Mathew for our trip to Japan later in 2021.
Mathew has been professional, polite and knowlegeable and nothing has been too much trouble.
If the holiday is half as good as the customer service we have received, we will be very happy customers.
Emma at eShores never fails to disappoint. Always the best deals, best hotels for the best price. I would always use this company for future holidays. Another fantastic service Emma, thank you.
Dave has been patient, thorough and efficient in his service. We appreciated his honest and clear answers to questions and the package he put together.
Chris was very helpful and quick at dealing with my enquiry. He was able to help get a honeymoon booked in Thailand, by offering different accomodation suggestions that really blew us away. Then he was able to help me book a multi centre in Crete and Santorini. His service was immaculate, and response time great. I was told by other suppliers that I could never get what I was looking for within my budget, and Chris helped show that it was possible. I'll be giving Chris a call again soon to get quotes for another trip to Thailand for late next year!
Emma McDonough has been fantastic. She has been more than helpful thinking of the things we don’t. She has definitely gone up and over what was needed. She is also polite friendly knowledgeable and very nice on the phone
Used eShores for last 5 years and have never been disappointed. Emma is fantastic at making sure the holiday we book is the right one for us, and everything runs smoothly.
Matthew looked after us when we were due a refund due to COVID. He was always available by email or phone which is rare these days. Although we were not able to go on holiday, as the customer service was so good, we will definitely book with them in the future and take that tailor-made holiday.
Made recent booking with Dave f and have had first class service from him.
Friendly, prompt and professional with all my enquiries and no problems to big for him to sort out.
Last December I started looking for a tailor made trip to Vietnam. eShores had been recommended by a friend so I contacted them and Chris was brilliant, nothing was too much trouble. I gave him a rough idea of where we wanted to go and how long we wanted to stay in each city, he came back with a choice of hotels in each location, all of which looked amazing. He sorted the flights and transfers and we were all set to go. Then coronavirus hit. Our flight from the UK was cancelled and therefore the trip was off. Chris again stepped up and sorted the refund for us, keeping me informed along the way so I did not need to chase him. It did take a while to get the refund due to waiting for the hotels and airlines returning the money to eShores but Chris couldn't have done more. I will definitely be booking through eShores and Chris again when everything settles down.
Searched the web to find a company that can tailor a multi destination holiday,. To be honest I went elsewhere first but after the other company let me down, I contacted eShores, Emma was my agent, Emma was helpful, knowledgeable and gave me the correct info and support. Booking during COVID is a worry, but with insurance and eShores T&C’s, I felt safe to put a deposit down for my trip next March. In testing times, it’s all about customer service and the correct advice given that will see customers come back and use companies like eShores. Fingers crossed for everyone during these times, and I’ll see how eShores support me if the worst comes to the worst and I can’t travel next March, but to date, eShores have been brilliant.
We had a holiday booked to Poland which had to be cancelled because of Covid. It did take some time for the money to be refunded but during this period Leanne emailed and phoned us to keep us up to date with how things were progressing. She was very helpful. This is in sharp contrast with two other travel firms that we had bookings with and were extremely difficult to communicate with. So, well done Leanne, we will be booking with you again as soon as we can.
I’ve been in touch with Emma to book my dream holiday and she has been absolutely amazing so far! Everything booked with ease and she made the process smooth and stress free! Highly recommend.
Booked our honeymoon for next year. Chris is amazing and really understood us, lovely, helpful company will definitely be using them again.
The service provided was excellent. Dave was very helpful in answering all my questions and helping me book a holiday to Greece for next year.
Excellent service. Emma has been really helpful and patient with all my requests and has been reassuring about booking the trip during these difficult and uncertain times. Definitely recommend.
We had so much help from Leanne booking our dream holiday. Unfortunately it has now been cancelled but hopefully we will be rebooking next year. I sent the claim form in for flight cancellation on Sunday and the money was in my bank the following day. Thank you Leanne and e shores
My experience of eShores.co.uk and my advisor Dave was nothing short of exceptional. I gave Dave a list of what I wanted and he surpassed all my expectations. I will never book independently again, eShores will always be my first port of call.
Emma gave us excellent service and a great price for our South Africa trip. Will definately use again for future holidays.
TB-G
So helpful and knowledgeable!
eShores.co.uk is rated 4.93 based on 1,724 reviews