EPC Improvements Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend EPC Improvements

About EPC Improvements : Providing renewable technologies to domestic and commercial projects

info@epc-improvements.co.uk

15-17 Russell Way

Click Here

Tell us how EPC Improvements made you happy

"Had a few issues but EPC were very swift to correct/sort out our minor issues... On the whole very pleased with the service received... Just waiting for the paperwork to get the government incentive."
"They delivered exactly what they said they would in good time and we’ll fits all were helpful with information and prompt responses would highly recommend them."
"Very satisfied,survey,fitting and easy of filling in forms made easy."
"Great survey, service and attitude. First rate install too. Thank you"
"From the initial enquiry to installation the performance has been excellent. Advice and information was good. From placing the order to having the solar panels installed was good. The installer worked in an orderly and professional manner throughout."
"Superb service, installation went like clockwork, no issues at all."
"I have found EPC to be very helpful and honest!"
"Excellent customer service from start to finish. Could not be happier with the work that has been completed. Although we have only had our new Mitsubishi air source heat pump system installed for 3 months, we have already worked out that our electricity running costs are going to be half what we were spending on oil!!"
"The solar system is terrific. Even when its freezing, when the sun's out it's working. Unfortunately, I was not around when it was fitted so I was not fully aware of the capabilities but their engineer soon sorted me out. Good personal attention."
"Excellent service from start till finish. Had my oil boiler replaced with an air source heat pump, its working fantastically!"
"EPC Improvements have most helpful with keeping me informed with all relevant information. Having the Air Source Heat Pump heating installed has made such a difference as the house is so warm now. The installation was done first class."
"Good communication and satisfactory installation, recommended company"
"Extremely happy with service"
"Excellent customer service, excellent workers on site (punctual, hard working and clean!) plus great value for money!"
"Had the guys from EPC out and installed us a new Eco heated solution. They took their time to explain the benefits and how to get the best out of it. They were professional, polite and tidy. Fantastic service from cradle to grave and would highly recommend."
"Very happy customer. EPC removed my old oil boiler and replaced it with an Air Source Heat Pump which is working perfectly, it cost me a fraction of the cost to run and EPC also helped me access the Renewable Heat Incentive incentive which we knew nothing about before entering in to discussions with Dan at EPC."
"I was very impressed with the Solar install EPC completed for us in Danbury, Essex. Their price was the most comprehensive and all staff throughout the process were very informative and polite. Highly recommended."
EPC Improvements is rated 4.76 based on 38 reviews