EPC Improvements Reviews

of reviewers recommend EPC Improvements
Read EPC Improvements  Reviews

About EPC Improvements :

Providing renewable technologies to domestic and commercial projects

info@epc-improvements.co.uk

15-17 Russell Way

Tell us how EPC Improvements made you happy
Everything ran smoothly from my initial call through to install of my 16 solar panels. Working great and I get an app to monitor them! I loved using a company with a no salesman experience and Nick was especially great in helping me get a system best fitted to my personal needs.
We dealt with Nick, we wanted a heat pump and solar panels, Nick and his team provided this in a very polite efficient manner, Brad fitted the heat pump in a couple of hours, explained everything and could not be more helpful. The team that came to fit the solar panels did so in no time I could not believe how quick they were, Nick and the electricians visited the next day to check everything over. My partner and I were very impressed with the excellent service and after service, the teams who carried out the work could not recommend this company enough it is very refreshing to find such efficiency and quick response to get the job done. Delighted
Your Rep was very clear in his Repair istruction and we w.ere extremely Impressed
Very knowledgeable and not pushy at all, when we had issues (not with them but their supplier) then things were sorted out quickly and to our satisfaction
Would fully recommend
He was brilliant, very professional, friendly and knew what he was doing.
I'm quite mindful of being eco-friendly and was surprised with the level of knowledge of what the best boiler for my flat would be, both in terms of energy efficiency but also cutting down my electric bill.
Very good and very knowlegable
the service was very good and the installer Matt very professional..
Had a few issues but EPC were very swift to correct/sort out our minor issues...
On the whole very pleased with the service received...
Just waiting for the paperwork to get the government incentive.
A short review of EPC Improvements: Outstanding!

A longer review of EPC Improvements: the idea of solar panels fascinated me for many years but for some reason I had an entrenched idea that they were out of my reach. Wrong! Nick, at EPC explained the various options in terms of equipment, service and return and allowed me to reach my own decisions which EPC fully supported. EPC didn't "sell" me a system, they helped me "buy" it.
The EPC fitter gave me great confidence in the system as he explained the quality of the components: stainless steel roof fittings, light-weight aluminium rails, the panels and the electrical equipment that makes sure it all works as it should. There was absolutely no mess, no disruption, no obtrusive boxes or cables anywhere. Incredibly neat.
The whole process from thinking about solar panels to my first solar powered cuppa took three weeks. I am very happy with EPC.
They delivered exactly what they said they would in good time and we’ll fits all were helpful with information and prompt responses would highly recommend them.
Very satisfied,survey,fitting and easy of filling in forms made easy.
Great survey, service and attitude. First rate install too. Thank you
From the initial enquiry to installation the performance has been excellent.
Advice and information was good. From placing the order to having the solar panels installed was good.

The installer worked in an orderly and professional manner throughout.
Superb service, installation went like clockwork, no issues at all.
I have found EPC to be very helpful and honest!
Excellent customer service from start to finish. Could not be happier with the work that has been completed.

Although we have only had our new Mitsubishi air source heat pump system installed for 3 months, we have already worked out that our electricity running costs are going to be half what we were spending on oil!!
The solar system is terrific. Even when its freezing, when the sun's out it's working. Unfortunately, I was not around when it was fitted so I was not fully aware of the capabilities but their engineer soon sorted me out.
Good personal attention.
Excellent service from start till finish. Had my oil boiler replaced with an air source heat pump, its working fantastically!
EPC Improvements have most helpful with keeping me informed with all relevant information. Having the Air Source Heat Pump heating installed has made such a difference as the house is so warm now. The installation was done first class.
EPC Improvements is rated 4.78 based on 46 reviews