EnviroVent Reviews

of reviewers recommend EnviroVent
2 - 3 Hours
Read EnviroVent Reviews

About EnviroVent:

For over 30 years, EnviroVent has helped over a million homes solve damp, condensation and mould issues across the UK. Our award winning ventilation products create all year round healthy, fresh and ideal indoor environments.

With over a million condensation problems solved to date, we feel as though we can call ourselves experts when it comes to advising on indoor air quality and condensation in UK homes.

Our passion for providing good indoor air quality is strong now as it was when we first started out. Our philosophy is to provide an outstanding service through the design, manufacture, expert installation and aftercare of our sustainable ventilation products and systems for the long term.

customercare@envirovent.com

EnviroVent HouseHornbeam Business Park

Good service and product
It reduced the condensation that was a problem on the windows within days so very pleased with the product.
Very good, professional service. Possibly not the cheapest way to solve condensation issues but definitely know what theyre doing and very reliable.

Would recommend.
Very happy with the product. No sign of condensation.
Very good service but I haven’t received a receipt for work done
An excellent service from an excellent company. The workman who installed the product was very efficient, competent and clean. The installation was completed in one day and so far after 3 months, has completely cured the problem that I had with black mould, also the air quality in the house has improved substantially.
I have had nothing but trouble from start to finish with you and Oliver Raine. I am absolutely disgusted with the customer service we have received. We were promised a refund on a fan that never got fitted after many excuses from Oliver, this has never materialised and he has now gone silent, not returning emails or texts. Very poor Envirovent!!!!
So far so good no issue let’s see after summer it will me batter pictures
This was an expensive and last ditch attempt to deal with our problem, our home is insulated walls, doors and floors so why are we getting condensation and mould? Because we have too much insulation sounds nuts I know. However my health (I have COPD) has improved, I no longer cough all day, my house doesn't have a damp smell coming from the cupboard under the stairs. Worth every penny I have to say it works one very happy customer
Great machine all evidence of damp went very quickly
Excellent product price and service
Very pleased with service and end product.
Very quick, clean and friendly, but was a few hours late due to another job running over.
Reliable workmanship & extremely professional
The system was installed very efficiently with a very careful and thoughtful operative.
It seems to work, if a little noisy at night when you notice it more.
Was it worth the money, we shall to wait and see.
The surveyor was friendly and helpful. The installation was efficient and done to a high standard. The product works. So I would definitely recommend.
Good communication and knowledge of the unit. Fitting was done in half a day, very tidy and it seems to be doing the job, no more black mould on our ceiling.
We have had issues with condensation in a new build property and envirovent have installed a system which has resolved the problem. Very pleased with their product and workmanship and would recommend to anyone having the same issue.
Excellent product. Cured all the damp problems in my flat. No more condensation or mould. Installation was clean and efficient.
Great Service. Amazing product