EnviroVent Reviews

of reviewers recommend EnviroVent
2 - 3 Hours
Read EnviroVent Reviews

About EnviroVent:

For over 30 years, EnviroVent has helped over a million homes solve damp, condensation and mould issues across the UK. Our award winning ventilation products create all year round healthy, fresh and ideal indoor environments.

With over a million condensation problems solved to date, we feel as though we can call ourselves experts when it comes to advising on indoor air quality and condensation in UK homes.

Our passion for providing good indoor air quality is strong now as it was when we first started out. Our philosophy is to provide an outstanding service through the design, manufacture, expert installation and aftercare of our sustainable ventilation products and systems for the long term.

customercare@envirovent.com

EnviroVent HouseHornbeam Business Park

Why have I received this? I have many of your products and recommend your company through our business, but have not made a recent purchase. I have however asked for a warranty claim on my own house for one of my fans. Sarah Bell has reported this for me.
The product is great. It has cleared my condensation and and shrunk the doors so they fit in their frames again. Unfortunately the air that it draws in is not the fresh clean air I was promised. It also fills my house with the smell of smoking products from outside. As a non-smoker I find this offensive but there is no option to turn the ventilation system off. The surveyor, sales team and installer all very friendly and enthusiastic people. But I was let down by the installer walking dog muck through my house and upstairs as he didn't put on his PPE. The vents were not what I was expecting and haven't been fitted particularly well. I've had to chase up the warranty and and receipt despite paying when requested. All in all I feel like I've had mediocre service for the price I paid.
I am very happy with my purchase. The rep who came out was very informative and helpful. He explained fully the prices and the product. I had it fitted and within days I’d noticed a massive difference. Now after having it 4 months my condensation issues are gone. The unit itself is small and very quiet I don’t notice its there. So far so good
I have to say that I’m very disappointed with the service, I did tell the salesperson that this unit all the way up a 3 storey house won’t help the living room downstairs and I was right, few months after it has been fitted we are having damp again after we have switched off our portable dehumidifier. Complete waste of 1400 hundred quid, I should have stick to our old dehumidifier. Spoken to Envirovent and they don’t realised how noisy this unit is at night if you have it on 3. Also still having condensation on the windows 🙄... so for us this unit or company is a no go and instead a 100 quid dehumidifier would do the job better.
We live in a 160 year old converted school house, that unfortunately suffered through the autumn and winter every year with significant condensation on all windows, frames and doors, resulting in black mold, everyday during these periods we were checking all windows, emptying dehumidifiers, wiping windows and spraying chemicals to keep black mold away, we then saw the environment TV advert and thought it was exactly describing our problem, so decided to get a quote, which was quite expensive, but we decided to proceed due to the money back guarantee being offered, installation took place (quick, painless and tidy) then literally next day we could see a major difference and thought it could be a fluke, so checked the next day and the next, through snow outside and normal winter weather and all our windows, sills, doors are all condensation free, black mold has gone completely, we are so delighted that we decided to go with envirovent and would recommend to others with similar issues if cost allows - we hoped this would "help" but actually totally stopped the problem and more than met our expectations
We had the Cyclone fan and Atmos system installed in our 60’s era detached house. The damp issues we experienced around the windows and external walls appears to have been sorted.
The Cyclone fan is incredible and clears the bathroom in minutes, even after log hot showers.
Air quality in the house is much better, no more stale smells at all and a gentle sensation of air movement (not drafts).
Relative humidity has also dropped from around mid 70’s% to early 60’s%.
Highly recommended.
Having been fitted efficiently and very cleanly only a few weeks ago, I was surprised how quickly the reduction of condensation was after just four days. The freshness of air was noticeable throughout the house the following day . I have also noticed an balancing of temperature through the rooms.
I have yet to see the effect on Mould but must give it time.
All in all I'm very happy and would recommend the system
EnviroVent is rated 4.49 based on 456 reviews