EnviroVent Reviews

of reviewers recommend EnviroVent
2 - 3 Hours
Read EnviroVent Reviews

About EnviroVent:

For over 30 years, EnviroVent has helped over a million homes solve damp, condensation and mould issues across the UK. Our award winning ventilation products create all year round healthy, fresh and ideal indoor environments.

With over a million condensation problems solved to date, we feel as though we can call ourselves experts when it comes to advising on indoor air quality and condensation in UK homes.

Our passion for providing good indoor air quality is strong now as it was when we first started out. Our philosophy is to provide an outstanding service through the design, manufacture, expert installation and aftercare of our sustainable ventilation products and systems for the long term.

customercare@envirovent.com

EnviroVent House
Hornbeam Business Park

Great customer service, pleasant engineer clean and tidy overall a brilliant service
Having been fitted efficiently and very cleanly only a few weeks ago, I was surprised how quickly the reduction of condensation was after just four days. The freshness of air was noticeable throughout the house the following day . I have also noticed an balancing of temperature through the rooms. I have yet to see the effect on Mould but must give it time. All in all I'm very happy and would recommend the system
EnviroVent is rated 4.45 based on 249 reviews