EnviroVent Reviews

of reviewers recommend EnviroVent
2 - 3 Hours
Read EnviroVent Reviews

About EnviroVent:

For over 30 years, EnviroVent has helped over a million homes solve damp, condensation and mould issues across the UK. Our award winning ventilation products create all year round healthy, fresh and ideal indoor environments.

With over a million condensation problems solved to date, we feel as though we can call ourselves experts when it comes to advising on indoor air quality and condensation in UK homes.

Our passion for providing good indoor air quality is strong now as it was when we first started out. Our philosophy is to provide an outstanding service through the design, manufacture, expert installation and aftercare of our sustainable ventilation products and systems for the long term.

customercare@envirovent.com

EnviroVent House
Hornbeam Business Park

Great customer service, pleasant engineer clean and tidy overall a brilliant service
Not happy at all with the way I was treated by the installation team. This is not the first time I have experienced this with your company. I have no problem with the product. It is fantastic.
A Radon pump installation proved ineffective. Envirovent are very poor communicators. I travelled hundreds of miles to meet one of their staff only to be told the day after our supposed meeting that he was I'll. A wasted trip.
Agent came to confirm installation was simple and took a 50% deposit, installer then came and said it could not be installed. Agent was very curt when I voiced my disappointment. We have no Cyclone 7 as agent said he would revisit with a view to installation again but once I asked for my deposit to be returned he said he would get back in touch with dates, he never did.
Poor planning from the start. Poor communication with the client. A pain in my arse until completion.... It was supposed to be installed and working inside one day. It took about 9 weeks complete the installation.
Excellent equipment does what it says
Environvent totally messed up the installation, turning up over 2 hours late for a booked appointment, by which time my roofer who was to fit a roof vent on your instructions gave up and left. Environvent eventually completed the installation and provided their own roofer as mine was booked elsewhere for several weeks and refunded my out of pocket expenses for the cost of the aborted visit by my roofer, so have redeemed themselves to a certain extent. There was a terrible lack of communication amongst all concerned and I had to continually chase and enquire re progress. There was a large amount of stress caused from trying to manage the problem from my home overseas. Having had several installations done in the past with excellent service. This last install was most disappointing.
Hello,

Thank you for your review.

I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced some difficulty throughout the installation process.

Having looked into this issue, we've been advised by our Planning Department that we did contact the tenant and advised them of our delay and they confirmed that this was not a problem. However, we were unable to contact the roofer as we did not have their details, as this was not organised by ourselves. We hope the solution and the refund we provided was agreeable for you.

I apologise for any inconvenience this has caused you and your tenant.

Kind regards
Customer Care
Still waiting for our 3rd engineer visit to try and get it working as it was described
Hello
Thank you for your review.

I'm sorry to hear you've been struggling with the unit and I apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you.
Here in Customer Care, we're happy to assist you in any way that we can and we are keen to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Please can you contact us via our email address: customercare@envirovent.com and provide your property details and a telephone number and we will arrange for an engineer to attend.

Kind regards
Customer Care
Terrible customer service - tried to get a rep. to come out and look at our resi. wall hung unit and he wanted to charge us an extortionate amount just to visit and before any works were carried out. I called to check what your call our rates were and NO ONE could tell me!
Hello
Thank you for bringing this to our attention, I'm sorry to hear you have experienced unsatisfactory service. With any call out request, it may be subject to a fee and I would like to apologise for the lack of information provided. We have a dedicated Customer Care team that are on hand to answer any queries that may arise.
Kind regards Customer Care
I have no problems with the guys who fitted the unit but I have written to Chris Cakebread about my disgust at the look of the unit which is on the wall in our cloakroom for all to see. The white plastic only covers about 1/3 of the unit and leaves a large amount of grey polystyrene exposed and on view. The picture in your brochure is quite deceiving so I was shocked at what it looked like when it was fitted. I am being charged £2400 and I want something done about it.
We paid half the cost end of January and you were going to fit on 5th March... only to be told at the last minute you didn't have all the parts .. very disappointed … now you sent this and its not being fitted till the 29th March
Having had a survey done by your sales rep, and raising a few questions regarding space in attic, we were looking forward to having the product installed. When the engineer arrived to so install the product, along with our builder who had to fit the roof tile,we were disappointed to hear that the installation couldn’t be done as there was not enough room in the loft space. We have had to pay for the builder to be here on site on 8/2/19 for the morning. I can’t believe it’s taken you since 8/2/19 to realise we never had the product installed. The rating is for the service we received, not the actual product. And NO, we won’t be recommending your company We place no blame on the engineer, as he was the only person who appeared to be honest with us.
Job still to be completed! Very expensive sub contractors! Slapdash work, very poor service!
EnviroVent is rated 4.45 based on 249 reviews