EnviroVent Reviews

of reviewers recommend EnviroVent
2 - 3 Hours
Read EnviroVent Reviews

About EnviroVent:

For over 30 years, EnviroVent has helped over a million homes solve damp, condensation and mould issues across the UK. Our award winning ventilation products create all year round healthy, fresh and ideal indoor environments.

With over a million condensation problems solved to date, we feel as though we can call ourselves experts when it comes to advising on indoor air quality and condensation in UK homes.

Our passion for providing good indoor air quality is strong now as it was when we first started out. Our philosophy is to provide an outstanding service through the design, manufacture, expert installation and aftercare of our sustainable ventilation products and systems for the long term.

customercare@envirovent.com

EnviroVent House
Hornbeam Business Park

Great customer service, pleasant engineer clean and tidy overall a brilliant service
Why have I received this? I have many of your products and recommend your company through our business, but have not made a recent purchase. I have however asked for a warranty claim on my own house for one of my fans. Sarah Bell has reported this for me.
Have repeatedly asked for an instruction booklet on how to use the product, even to writing to customer care with no joy. The information given was an installation leaflet. We have had to chase for an appointment originally, then the area supervisor changed it because he was not in the area.
Good afternoon
The majority of our products require very little interaction from the consumer and once installed will run effectively on its own. Information such as how to clean the unit (dependant on which unit you have installed) should have been supplied to you at the installation stage, however PDF sheets on a large range of our products are available from our website for further guidance. We are very sorry to hear of your experience and apologise for the alteration of appointment dates. We hope everything has been resolved now but please contact us further if you require any further assistance.
Product is excellent just was it impressed with customer service
Hello
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear you're happy with the overall product and welcome feedback to help us enhance our customers experiences. At Envirovent we take all comments on board and strive to improve our services wherever possible.
Kind regards Customer Care
Difficult to get hold of the right person that can help
We ordered a vent & the installer came out but found boards in our loft so would not do the job in case they were asbestos. He said he would report this back to the office& ask someone to call us but no one did. We got the board tested & cleared away as the report advised no asbestos. I phoned the office, told them this & I was told Charlie would call back to rearrange installation but no one ever called or emailed. Shame- seemed a good product too.
Paid £1000 plus deposit that’s 50 % of total job. When the salesman booked job in he told me it was a 2 man job. On day of installation 1 man arrived half a job done. Had to chase you myself for a second installation date which is 4/4/19 which is nearly another month after original date. I just hope that on the 4th everything will be installed on that and running smoothly.
EnviroVent is rated 4.45 based on 249 reviews