EnviroVent Reviews

of reviewers recommend EnviroVent
2 - 3 Hours
Read EnviroVent Reviews

About EnviroVent:

For over 30 years, EnviroVent has helped over a million homes solve damp, condensation and mould issues across the UK. Our award winning ventilation products create all year round healthy, fresh and ideal indoor environments.

With over a million condensation problems solved to date, we feel as though we can call ourselves experts when it comes to advising on indoor air quality and condensation in UK homes.

Our passion for providing good indoor air quality is strong now as it was when we first started out. Our philosophy is to provide an outstanding service through the design, manufacture, expert installation and aftercare of our sustainable ventilation products and systems for the long term.

customercare@envirovent.com

EnviroVent House
Hornbeam Business Park

Great customer service, pleasant engineer clean and tidy overall a brilliant service
Good installation unfortunately let down by poor communication.
Good morning.
Many thanks for taking the time to write your review.
We're very sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue with communication. We welcome all feedback where we can improve our services and take your comments on board.

The Customer Care Team
I would not have waisted £800 plus if they said it didn’t work when it was warm it stop working so I phone them they said go to it and we talk you thought it I’m disabled parchley blind I can’t go up ladders in to the loft they should come and help for disable people of 74 and lives a lone I wouldn’t recommend you to any body
The unit was replaced but after ten minutes it stopped, It's simple not fit for purpose. I do hope that you get back to me so that we can resolve this problem, I had several units installed in different properties by Envirovent with a lot of success. Can recommend . Andy
I really haven’t felt there has been any enhancement in our house since having EnviroVent installed.
Filter much over priced.
Having looked through the online brochure it gave the impression that the Atmos unit fitted would be able to be controlled by an app on a smart phone. At no time was I informed that this model was a special order. A standard unit was installed and I only discovered this after the unit was fitted. I would much rather have had the smart phone app model and am very disappointed that this was not made clear or offered.
Hello Barry
Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear the app version of the ATMOS was not communicated across to you clearly. We will work to improve our communication on this particular product.
Kind regards Customer Care
Product and installation were fine, however dealing with the local representative was difficult once at ordering stage of product as he didn't respond to emails when he said he would/didn't read my emails properly/had to be chased/don't think he understood what we wanted. He would put me off dealing with Envirovent again. Address was wrong on order. Slapdash.
Hello

Thank you for your feedback.
I'm so sorry to hear that you've had difficulty in contacting the Local Specialist. Here in Customer Care, we take your comments seriously and we will be looking at ways to improve our communication with our customers.

I apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Customer Care
kit is fitted and working. currently have a prop in the bath holding the fan in place as the newly plastered ceiling came away when they drilled it and have had to put some filler in. coming back next week to finish off. Am expecting the plaster to be made good, having spent £30k renovating the place this is the worst looking bit of the house. Annoyingly I had wanted to have it fitted before the plastering but the first fitter recommended that it would be better if it were fitted after.
Good morning,

Thank you for your review.

I'm sorry to hear that you've had some trouble after the installation of the unit.

We advised that the unit is installed after the work has been done because if the fan is fitted before, it will be sucking in all the debris from the renovation. The fan is quite powerful, so it will extract lots of the material from the air. This can cause the fan to get blocked up and could damage the impellor.

I apologise for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Customer Care
The spider extraction system works perfectly and the workmanship was top notch. However I purchased the air filtration system as well and this dos not work fully. I still have one bedroom which still has condensation on the windows and damp in the corner on my ceiling.
Hello Anthony
Thank you for your feedback. Great to hear you're seeing the benefits from the spider unit and the installation was of a high standard!
Please could I ask you to contact us via feedback@envirovent.com so we can look into solving the issue with your other system.
Kind regards Customer Care
The engineers inspection was brilliant but it went down hill with the admin , took a lot of phone calls and emails before a date was booked , the fitters were good .. Good product I think , though won’t be able to see the results until next winter now.
Hello,

Thank you for your review.
We appreciate any feedback that we receive from our customers and we are actively looking for ways to improve our administration service.

I'm happy to hear you're pleased with the work our engineers and installers have done and I hope the product proves to be exactly what you need.

Customer Care
Second Environvent unit fitted on a second property. Exactly same experience both times. Fitting date came and went. I took time off work on both days but no show by the fitter. Why? Well it appears the regional surveyor ( you know who he is) can’t ever supply correct contact data to his team back in the Harrrogate office so they cannot contact the customer about delays. This relied on phone contact only so I suggest Environvent take email addresses too. Prioritise this. Now this message where my name is incorrect! Not hot on customer detail, are they? Fitters, by the way, were very good and the product seems sound so far. It works and I would recommend.
Hello Oliver
Thank you for your feedback. We will actively work with your points raised and ensure we put measures in place to combat this occurring in future. Great to hear you're happy with the unit and it's making a difference.
Kind regards Customer Care
I was impressed initially with pre purchase demonstrations and the helpfullness of the salesman. However once the deposit was paid for the fans the customer service was not great. The salesman was difficult to get hold of and then when the work was booked I turned up to check it two days later and found out that the full job of three fan installation had not been completed. I had not been made aware of this at the time of the job. I was then told it was not possible to fit a fan in the third ensuite due to electrics. So I got out an electrician at my expense only to be told there really was no issue with the electrics or the isolation point. It was just a real hassle to the get the original fitters back. The job was completed well in the end and the finish of the work and fans are great. Just not a very tidy process inbetween,
Good products ... high prices even with a deal for RLA Members
Supply and installation very good, however, when I phoned and asked for the serial number of the appliance, (as indicated in the handbook) I was informed that the salesman would be back in touch...it’s now 4 weeks ago and I’ve heard nothing.
The fitters were very pleasant. But I was not amused to drive 200+ miles to Cornwall for a site meeting only to find that the local rep was poorly. We all suffer illness but somebody should have let me know my journey was futile.
It has now been in 4 weeks but to date I have yet to be convinced it is working as good as it was told it would.
I first contacted Envirovent in January 2018, a survey was promply arranged and conducted by one of their salesman, I had no contact from envirovent after the survey despite several attempts to contact the salesman. I then contacted envirovent again this year and the same salesman turned up to survey my property however this time he did submit a cost but he was just as elusive. Eventually I accepted the quote and works were planned in. The fitter attended as planned and was very professional and in fact performed the job in a timely manner however not as per the quote. This was acceptable as the quote works were over complicated. On the whole the actual works were carried out to a high standard however the sales process was very poor.
Not sure whether to rate as a poor, acceptable or Good or even very good, as I have not had a chance to see the effectiveness of the system as of yet (I was asked to submit the review now). However the person who did the survey was not very thorough and did a lot of cut and paste in his emails to me. Other bits were not followed up. Verdict is still out.
EnviroVent is rated 4.45 based on 249 reviews