EnviroVent Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend EnviroVent

About EnviroVent: For over 30 years, EnviroVent has helped over a million homes solve damp, condensation and mould issues across the UK. Our award winning ventilation products create all year round healthy, fresh and ideal indoor environments.

With over a million condensation problems solved to date, we feel as though we can call ourselves experts when it comes to advising on indoor air quality and condensation in UK homes.

Our passion for providing good indoor air quality is strong now as it was when we first started out. Our philosophy is to provide an outstanding service through the design, manufacture, expert installation and aftercare of our sustainable ventilation products and systems for the long term.

customercare@envirovent.com

EnviroVent House
Hornbeam Business Park

2 - 3 Hours
"The venting system has solved the ventilation issues in a ground floor flat where it was difficult for the windows to be left open."
"Having installed one of your units in my bathroom I am pleased to say that is performing well by reducing/removing condensation which in the long term i hope will remove mould."
"The experience with Envirovent was amazing. The staff was very helpful and the customer service excellent. I would highly recommend them. Thank you! Rossana"
"Extremely good job and neatly finished"
"Very quick and efficient fitting of three types of fans. All three working very well in dealing with condensation problems."
"Why have I received this? I have many of your products and recommend your company through our business, but have not made a recent purchase. I have however asked for a warranty claim on my own house for one of my fans. Sarah Bell has reported this for me."
"Great service from initial enquiry to installation and after service. Very happy with products so far (installed 4 months ago). Would definitely recommend."
"Fan was fitted on time, no mess and minimum disruption. Very happy with the performance."
"Good installation unfortunately let down by poor communication."
Good morning.
Many thanks for taking the time to write your review.
We're very sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue with communication. We welcome all feedback where we can improve our services and take your comments on board.

The Customer Care Team
"Consistent good service"
"A very Efficient Unit, Installation was painless,by a competent Engineer. Many Thanks."
"Not happy at all with the way I was treated by the installation team. This is not the first time I have experienced this with your company. I have no problem with the product. It is fantastic."
"very professional company, sales man not pushy at all, fitter very neat and tidy overall a very good experience would recommend without hesitation. it also works as recommended."
"Excellent service and install, coupled with advice throughout the whole process. Thank you."
"Friendly company and very knowledgable. The fitting team were polite and efficient and cleaned up after themselves."
"Patrick the man who installed my dehumidifier was fantastic, very honest and most of all caring and empathetic to a lady of my age. He did a wonderful job and explained everything to me"
"My wife suffered badly until a friend recommended You to us. Since then her asthma has improved immensely.thank you so much."
"Excellent product and service"
"The extraction fan in our bathroom is working really well"
"Efficient installation and working a treat."
EnviroVent is rated 4.44 based on 247 reviews