EnviroVent Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend EnviroVent

About EnviroVent: For over 30 years, EnviroVent has helped over a million homes solve damp, condensation and mould issues across the UK. Our award winning ventilation products create all year round healthy, fresh and ideal indoor environments.

With over a million condensation problems solved to date, we feel as though we can call ourselves experts when it comes to advising on indoor air quality and condensation in UK homes.

Our passion for providing good indoor air quality is strong now as it was when we first started out. Our philosophy is to provide an outstanding service through the design, manufacture, expert installation and aftercare of our sustainable ventilation products and systems for the long term.

customercare@envirovent.com

EnviroVent House
Hornbeam Business Park

"Does the job but during Winter time or cold spells it feels a bit chilly as it seems maximum temperature is only 15 degrees with the heater on?"
"good service."
"Excellent service and advice. The product works very well, really pleased I invested in one, would highly recommend."
"Excellent Customer Service. A welcomed surprise in this day and age. Thank you for excellent customer care. Helen Jennings Interior Designer"
"Excellent , happy so far with the results. No more condensation. Would certainly recommend a friend or family."
"After researching for a system to improve the air quality, humidity, which also omits damp in my standard 3 bedroom semi home; I opted for the Atmos (PIV) system. I’ve had the system for 6 months, and it has certainly lived up to my expectations in terms of eliminating damp and reducing the humidity. The unit was installed in the loft space which was straightforward with minimal disruption. Communications with Envirovent and the technical service from start to finish was extremely good. However, the downside is the “App”. The app is the only means of controlling the various functions of the unit. I have spent some time on the phone to the technical department because the app constantly loses connection from the unit and my home router. At the present, I am having to reset the unit in the loft and starting from scratch to connect the unit to the app. This is currently the case every time I open up the app. The app is the let down with this unit. I am used to controlling all my other home devices via an app i.e Hive devices. Envirovent needs to address this “app” problem as a matter of urgency. If the app worked as it should, it would most certainly warrant 5 stars.!!"
"Excellent. Installation, smooth clean and quick. Condensation went in 2 days. The mould dried quickly, just as we were told it would. We are now painting without Anti mould paint. Would definitely recommend Envirovent."
"Our bathroom vent works as explained. When there's a lot of moist, there has been a bit of minor water drip from the vent."
"I was very impressed with the speed of the original survey, which was very professional. The workmanship was very good and left the premises tidy. The mould has disappeared and the whole situation has improved immensely. Very pleased, thankyou"
"Would have been v good if the initial installation date had not been double booked and cancelled on the day."
"Really happy with the initial consultation and I was given a few options that would help the property. When the work took place, it was done swiftly and neatly. Overall the vents have already made a difference and I would highly recommend them."
"Everything went as agreed. Pleased with both the service and the product."
"Excellent product, can’t believe something so simple can be so effective. No water on our bedroom windows in the morning anymore and temperatures have been at zero degrees overnight."
"Excellent produxt"
"Environvent totally messed up the installation, turning up over 2 hours late for a booked appointment, by which time my roofer who was to fit a roof vent on your instructions gave up and left. Environvent eventually completed the installation and provided their own roofer as mine was booked elsewhere for several weeks and refunded my out of pocket expenses for the cost of the aborted visit by my roofer, so have redeemed themselves to a certain extent. There was a terrible lack of communication amongst all concerned and I had to continually chase and enquire re progress. There was a large amount of stress caused from trying to manage the problem from my home overseas. Having had several installations done in the past with excellent service. This last install was most disappointing."
Hello,

Thank you for your review.

I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced some difficulty throughout the installation process.

Having looked into this issue, we've been advised by our Planning Department that we did contact the tenant and advised them of our delay and they confirmed that this was not a problem. However, we were unable to contact the roofer as we did not have their details, as this was not organised by ourselves. We hope the solution and the refund we provided was agreeable for you.

I apologise for any inconvenience this has caused you and your tenant.

Kind regards
Customer Care
"Always been helpful when we phoned."
"very good service and prompt on installation."
"Excellent service and product!"
"Excellent service from start to finish. Always happy to help and went above and beyond."
"Delighted with work carried out and have had no condensation at all. The difference is absolutely amazing."
EnviroVent is rated 4.47 based on 178 reviews