EnviroVent Reviews

of reviewers recommend EnviroVent
2 - 3 Hours
Read EnviroVent Reviews

About EnviroVent:

For over 30 years, EnviroVent has helped over a million homes solve damp, condensation and mould issues across the UK. Our award winning ventilation products create all year round healthy, fresh and ideal indoor environments.

With over a million condensation problems solved to date, we feel as though we can call ourselves experts when it comes to advising on indoor air quality and condensation in UK homes.

Our passion for providing good indoor air quality is strong now as it was when we first started out. Our philosophy is to provide an outstanding service through the design, manufacture, expert installation and aftercare of our sustainable ventilation products and systems for the long term.

customercare@envirovent.com

EnviroVent HouseHornbeam Business Park

EnviroVent Reviews | 26th April 2019
EnviroVent Reviews | 3rd October 2019
EnviroVent Reviews | 9th July 2019
EnviroVent Reviews | 16th August 2019
More Photos & Videos
Great customer service, pleasant engineer clean and tidy overall a brilliant service
The only complaint is no instructions about the equipment left when installed
Would highly recommend this product. No more damp issues.
The system has worked very well and all traces of mould have disappeared and as we have had a very wet winter I am really impressed. Thank you.
Very professional, excellent product. Would highly recommend.
Perry was lovely and explained everything to me. No pushy sales talk trying to get you to buy the most expensive equipment. The work was completed on time and to high standard, you wouldn't of known anything had been done. The whole process was easy. I would recommend.
Dominic was fantastic from start to finish. He was clear throughout, thorough with the detail and a really great communicator every step of the way. The product has done what he advised thus far and they installation was pain free! Highly recommend his services
Fantastic service from Richard and Adie. The actually fitting was really quick. The result was literally overnight. I have no more condensation or black mould and the house feels a lot fresher! Only sad point was that when it came to paying the last payment there was a mix up with the emails and I was chased over several weeks - rightly so as I owed money, but the tone was very unpleasant.
Great product well worth the money. 10/10
Needs filter changed in 5 years no mention of this until after work completed no cost for this was quoted either
very pleased with the outcome. Since fitted we have not experienced any condensation.
Excellent service, condensation has totally gone.
Our damp and mould problem was sorted within days, the bedroom windows no longer need wiping and the salt cellar doesn't have to stay on the radiator to keep dry. The company provided a polite, professional, punctual and efficient service throughout. You can't hear the system running and the monthly cost is so low, it has made no difference to my electricity bill!
I am very happy with my purchase. The rep who came out was very informative and helpful. He explained fully the prices and the product. I had it fitted and within days I’d noticed a massive difference. Now after having it 4 months my condensation issues are gone. The unit itself is small and very quiet I don’t notice its there. So far so good
Great communication and efficient installation
All products behave exactly as advertised. We especially love the shower fan that detects humidity.
excellent service. professional installation engineers.
The system installed does what the company claims. Humidity is consistent at 50%-60%. no more heavy condensation on the windows. no more mould around my windows.
The product is great. It has cleared my condensation and and shrunk the doors so they fit in their frames again. Unfortunately the air that it draws in is not the fresh clean air I was promised. It also fills my house with the smell of smoking products from outside. As a non-smoker I find this offensive but there is no option to turn the ventilation system off. The surveyor, sales team and installer all very friendly and enthusiastic people. But I was let down by the installer walking dog muck through my house and upstairs as he didn't put on his PPE. The vents were not what I was expecting and haven't been fitted particularly well. I've had to chase up the warranty and and receipt despite paying when requested. All in all I feel like I've had mediocre service for the price I paid.
Excellent service would highly recommend
The installation was prompt and professional. This has made such a difference to our house removing any sign of damp.
Excellent service by Envirovent and also your representative Anthony Hunter who was very knowledgeable, professional and pleasant when he came to inspect my son's rental property! The condensation problem has been neutralised now and the tenant is now happy with her home now!
Thank you!
If I had known sooner how wonderful this product was I would have had one installed many years ago. The problem of black mold we used to have under windows and on the ceiling has gone. We could notice a difference almost immediately to condensation on windows. An added bonus is that the air in the house feels healthier. Wonderful Product! Thank you Envirovent
EnviroVent is rated 4.50 based on 450 reviews