EnviroVent Reviews

of reviewers recommend EnviroVent
2 - 3 Hours
Read EnviroVent Reviews

About EnviroVent:

For over 30 years, EnviroVent has helped over a million homes solve damp, condensation and mould issues across the UK. Our award winning ventilation products create all year round healthy, fresh and ideal indoor environments.

With over a million condensation problems solved to date, we feel as though we can call ourselves experts when it comes to advising on indoor air quality and condensation in UK homes.

Our passion for providing good indoor air quality is strong now as it was when we first started out. Our philosophy is to provide an outstanding service through the design, manufacture, expert installation and aftercare of our sustainable ventilation products and systems for the long term.

customercare@envirovent.com

EnviroVent HouseHornbeam Business Park

Fantastic service from Richard and Adie. The actually fitting was really quick. The result was literally overnight. I have no more condensation or black mould and the house feels a lot fresher! Only sad point was that when it came to paying the last payment there was a mix up with the emails and I was chased over several weeks - rightly so as I owed money, but the tone was very unpleasant.
very pleased with the outcome. Since fitted we have not experienced any condensation.
Great communication and efficient installation
from start to finish a good experiance, we are just seeing if the product is meeting our needs , and does what we were told it would.All seems to be going well so far x
Following emails from Oliver Ludlam-Raine, I am not aware that I actually got a follow up message from Lizzie in Marketing. That being said I was happy with the way matters, including the discount on the cost of the next service, were finally resolved by Oliver.
Efficient, simple and effective.
We are very pleased with the product and installation
Advice on fitting good, advance warning on delivery day would be helpful as not living on site.
Service great just a misunderstanding about smoke detector
The Envirovent system has been installed in for a little under a year now and it has made a marked difference to the humidity levels in our old damp house. I bought a humidity measuring device (might be called a hygrometer can't remember) and since installation our humidity has fallen from about 65% to about 45%. The one negative that I've noticed is that the extractors are becoming a little noisy which I think might be due to failing bearings in the fan motors.
the positive ventilation unit was installed in out flat in September 2019. it made a huge difference for humidity level in the flat and eradicated mold completely.
Very happy with both surveyor & the engineer: on time, polite and prompt responses from their customer services
Good product, I like it
Well fitted
But messy job, dust, did not clean after themselves, well patch job
Work was done very efficiently and the whole ventilation system is working well. The previous very high humidity has gone.
Very quick, clean and friendly, but was a few hours late due to another job running over.
The fan in my kitchen works well. I am disappoint with the level of noise from the fan located in my hallway. The fan in the bathroom has become very noisy but I do not know how to take it apart go see if it needs cleaning. The fans are. Very audible at night and keep me awake. I wish I did not have the bathroom fan I think that it is the noisiest. Charlie busby knifes about these problems. Thank you.
Did not like the finish’s where the vent comes out of the house
Couldn’t fault the installation or the people doing the work. But I have asked for some sort of manual for the unit and you would think I’d asked for my weight in gold as it looks like that’s impossible. My neighbours have manuals for theirs but I can’t get anything. Just being ignored now
The Installation went well and to time.I had it installed in a bungalow I let ouy and the tenants appear to be happy with the product
Excellent service, reliable
The product (loft based air flilter) really is helping to get rid of the build up of mould and mildew in our house by helping manage humidity. I was amazed how little it impacts on the house and how quickly and easily it was fitted. Everyone I dealt with was friendly and helpful, but it did take a very long time to get my order recognised and then the filter fitting arranged.
EnviroVent is rated 4.50 based on 455 reviews