EnviroVent Reviews

of reviewers recommend EnviroVent
2 - 3 Hours
Read EnviroVent Reviews

About EnviroVent:

For over 30 years, EnviroVent has helped over a million homes solve damp, condensation and mould issues across the UK. Our award winning ventilation products create all year round healthy, fresh and ideal indoor environments.

With over a million condensation problems solved to date, we feel as though we can call ourselves experts when it comes to advising on indoor air quality and condensation in UK homes.

Our passion for providing good indoor air quality is strong now as it was when we first started out. Our philosophy is to provide an outstanding service through the design, manufacture, expert installation and aftercare of our sustainable ventilation products and systems for the long term.

customercare@envirovent.com

EnviroVent HouseHornbeam Business Park

Installer very friendly and helpful. Great job done. We are very pleased. Thank you.
Great service from start to finish, would definately recommend this product if you have condemnation issues around the house.
I was informed about using Envirovent at a Landlord seminar presentation by an HMO expert for bathrooms. I have used various extractors and often found mould and condensation after a while. When I decided to try out Envirovent when it caught my eye at an exhibition and decided to try this out. It is over 6 months and believe it is much superior to other extractors - it was installed by Envirovent. The extractor is continously working and when I am having a shower, I can hear the extractor working extra drawing out the steam and clears the condensation. Very good value for what it is worth.
We had a problem with condensation in our bungalow in particular in the bedrooms, kitchen and the lounge. Perry came to assess this and talked us through how the Envirovent would work. We’re really pleased with the results and very glad we had one fitted. Can’t recommend this product highly enough.
Initial impressions were very promising, easy to arrange the survey where a friendly & knowledgeable sales engineer came to look at the property and put together a proposal. For what it is, it's costly but I thought that it was worth it for peace of mind. Installation arranged easily and work carried out professionally - or so I thought - unfortunately it added more issues.
First one is that it’s not been a complete cure, there’s definitely less mould now but it’s now in different places.
Secondly, in the winter the house was definitely colder, but I guess you can’t have everything and colder is better than mould.
Finally though, and most frustrating, is that I ended up with a major issue with dampness to the joists & contents in the loft, as during wet/damp weather water was being drawn in from various routes (apparently under tiles etc) due to the property having no/minimal natural ventilation into the loft space from outside. I have to say frustrating as this was identified by the EnviroVent sales engineer during the survey, but as I found out later wasn't addressed as part of the work.
The lack of response EnviroVent to my numerous calls/email demonstrated that once paid, they were not interested in returning to resolve this.
I sought advice (not from EnviroVent) and was advised that as it had been identified as an issue, they should have also fitted Soffit vents. I'm happy to say I've since had this done and seems to have cured the loft problem, however after paying such a large cost to EnviroVent for the main install, this was an issue I shouldn't have had, and additional cost that I shouldn't have had to bear.
In summary, It cost a lot and the mould issue we had is much better but not fully fixed. Make sure that you know what they are down to do and make sure it's done. Probably best not to pay the last payment until you're fully happy otherwise you might be in the same position as me and at risk of not getting any snags etc resolved.
I guess it's silly really that if EnviroVent had spent 30min fitting the vents initially, or if they’d re-visited to fix this, they’d have got a significantly better review.
I'd have given 4/5 if it had all be done as it should (have to knock one off for cost). But with the headache/stress/cost of sorting out remedial work myself, I'm only going for 2/5
A follow up call was meant to happen in regards to further installation inkitchen , engineer came out but nothing further since.
The most helpful and efficient company I have ever dealt with.
They were very helpful & informative, with advice on which product
was suited to my propety, they arrived when they said they would.
also were extremely professional and tidy even vacuumed all areas they
worked in. Highly recommended.
Quote, sale and install were all very straight forward.
Everything is good
We had a mould problem that was caused due to the moisture in the air, since we have had the Envirovent fitted the mould problem has gone.
Very pleased from first contact to installation and end result. Product did exactly as stated and condensation problem was resolved within the first two days. Would fully recommend to anyone who is suffering from problems with condensation leading to black mould.
This has been a fantastic purchase, having struggled with damp, mould, condensation, trying various attempts to eliminate it & nothing worked I was at my wits end. Within hours of having the ventilation system installed there was improvement. A few months later my property is totally damp & condensation free
Half installed system and now they are refusing to install the other half. Company refusing to repay costs already paid and not interested in communicating. Next step trading standards. Avoid.
Very impressed with Envirovent. Excellent service from start to finish. Clear quote and information. Engineer friendly and very tidy. Result has been excellent and they dealt with my tenants respectfully. Would highly recommend and will definitely use in the future.
The whole process went very smoothly and very happy with the products
I've used Envirovent twice now for bad condensation related issues after trying to make good myself first however, sometimes you just need to call in the professionals to make good once and for all.
My experience with the company was excellent, I could not fault the service from Mr Greg Dimond, his prompt response to my enquiry, his detailed explanation of how the system works, and his obvious confidence in the product. The fitting service was also prompt and I am so pleased with the results. Since installation I have had no problem with condensation or damp mould, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the envirovent system.
Excellent service.
Very efficient competent engineer who kept me informed every step of the way.
Would recommend.
Timely, efficient, professional, reasonably priced, good communications and well equipped. The initial fan installed failed to function but the team came prepared and immediately replaced with a spare for their van. Many thanks.
Good service and product