Environ Pest Control Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Environ Pest Control

About Environ Pest Control: Pest control in London is a unique field requiring expertise and knowledge of our city and its pests. Environ Pest Control are your local, discreet pest control experts dedicated in the control of all pests and vermin in London. We provide a professional, prompt service to both the residential and commercial sector. Our expertise was showcased in the BBC series “The Rat Pack” and the media come to us for expert London pest control advice.

info@environps.co.uk

21c Munster RD

Tell us how Environ Pest Control made you happy

"I have had significant work carried out in my home by the Environ team and I can highly recommend them both as a company, a great team and amazing individuals. I have been lucky enough to work with Sean, Holly, Tina, Jack and many other team members along the way. Without a doubt, the most professional and friendly team in London! They all make what can be very stressful building and drain repair situations so much better! All I can say is a huge thank you : )"
"Emily Clark in the Environ Property office was very helpful and prompt in replying to emails and requests. Aaron inspected the site and advised on suitable pest control measures. There is no evidence of pests after 8 weeks. A relief to all."
"Similar to other feedback here: the visits were helpful and advised us of minimal work required, but the quote was extortionate. Every attempt to query the amount of work quoted for was met with the same response and no effort to discuss our concerns or adjust the quote. Clearly, they are not interested in small, residential jobs, but they could have saved us a lot of time and money by telling us that up-front. In the end, we went with a different company."
"We current use Environ and they have been nothing but helpful. we had issues last year with pests and now they have come in and been meticulous in sourcing the issue. Thanks to Emily and the team we have now just received a 5 star rating on our last EHO visit. They have be proactive in tackling the issue and have always said yes to any request we have asked for. Emily has been friendly and helpful at every corner. Thank you"
"Your site is a lovely welcomed breath of fresh air. Thank you for your honesty and openness, which is very rare these days. It was a pleasure to read all your advice, knowing that i could trust and believe every word that i read. I have learned so much from your wonderful site and now know what i have to do to rid myself of moths and their larvae. Thank you so very much."
"We had a very thorough and efficient visit by Aaron, who was not only knowledgable but polite and we are very pleased with the excellent service. The price for the two visits represented great value, and we have no hesitation in recommending Environ Pest Control,"
"The boys were so good at finding out where the mice were coming in from- I haven’t had any since they came- well done guys!"
"Friendly and efficient service. However, I recommend asking for an itemised quote before agreeing to work. Had I done this (and researched online for average costings) I would have avoided the situation whereby the labour and on-costs were vastly disproportionate and expensive in relation to the parts and work involved."
"Experience was good until I was hounded to pay in full for works that hadn't yet happened. This is highly unusual in the building industry. A partial deposit should be sufficient to start building works with the balance paid upon completion. The work hasn't even happened yet and I'm unhappy."
"Fantastic damp proof work by Tony and Ben from Environ. Extremely professional, courteous and did a brilliant job! The back office team are also very efficient and lovely to deal with. Hight recommend to anyone. Thanks very much!"
"House is finally pest free! Thanks Danni"
"Great customer service from the start! From the office team right through to completion of the job. Highly recommended company. Thank you Danni for support all the way through"
"I had a very bad experience with this company. Waste of money, recommend to avoid. First and second visits are not thorough, just put some poison I could get online anyway. Second time I had to ask the gentlememt to top it up myself! They said they could not fill the hole the mice was getting through, I later filled it myself with rentokill filler and sealant gun. I called trying to resolve the issue before leaving this had review, they could not care less. Avoid for pest control, waste of time and money."
"Very happy with the customer service at Environ. I spoke to a lovely young lady called Danni, who gave me sufficient and great advice. Highly recommend Environ!"
"I dealt with Emily the telephone operative professional and accommodating with times for initial appointment."
"Environ have been able to eradicate a pest problem we have had which previous companies couldn’t do. The technicians are always very prompt with their visits and efficient. Emily was very helpful and friendly with arranging everything when I called the office. I would highly recommend this company."
"Such a lovely warm level of customer service from a lady called Danni. Helpful advice and informed my decisions before going ahead with my appointment. I would highly recommend Environ. Thank you again"
"Excellent customer service! Great advice over the phone before appointment. Spoke to a lovely helpful young lady named danni. I would highly recommend this company 😊"
"After thankfully finishing a contract with another expensive pest control company I searched around the area and came across a lovely family run business called Environ. After speaking to the helpful assistant, Emily she quickly deployed a qualified pest controller where we saw immediate results. A star rating for this company and there sale representive."
"Excellent from my very first contact with Emily all through to the completion of works. Professional, efficient and they cleaned up after themselves ..! Can’t recommend highly enough."
Environ Pest Control is rated 4.73 based on 171 reviews