Environ Pest Control Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Environ Pest Control

About Environ Pest Control: Pest control in London is a unique field requiring expertise and knowledge of our city and its pests. Environ Pest Control are your local, discreet pest control experts dedicated in the control of all pests and vermin in London. We provide a professional, prompt service to both the residential and commercial sector. Our expertise was showcased in the BBC series “The Rat Pack” and the media come to us for expert London pest control advice.

info@environps.co.uk

21c Munster RD

How would you rate Environ Pest Control?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"I was given a 10-11 slot. He turned up at about 9.50. He was wearing the environ uniform. He covered his shoes upon entering and when he left to go to his van he took the coverings off on the door step and then put them back on again when he returned to the house. He was very polite, even to the point of assuring me that this was not a particular problem in my house, everyone is likely o have gaps around pipework etc. He explained where the problem lay (insulation under cupboards in kitchen was providing a nest for them) and removed the offending items. He placed poison down where he thought they might be most likely to be getting in, explaining that with a toddler, he didn't want to leave them in easy to reach places. He explained what the treatment should so and then within about 2 hours of leaving the report arrive on my email with further recommendations. Generally, he was very impressive and I think he carried your company name very well. He was polite, warm, professional, and knowledgeable"
"Nathan was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Prepared to go the extra mile he has delivered a very thorough service to remove our squirrel problem. He is the best pest control tech that we have had (unfortunately we have had a few) and would definitely recommend him and Environ!"
"We'd been really messed around by other pest control 'experts'. After weeks of worry, five mins with the guys from Environ made us feel like we were in super safe hands; knowledgeable, professional and pleasant to deal with; we immediately felt better. They seem incredibly on it and organised. And made us feel like the problem will get sorted."
thanks so much for the positive feedback Helen ill be sure to pass this onto the techs who attended
Do Ho Choi
Verified Buyer
"You are a good company to deal with, punctual and polite"
Thanks a lot Do, glad we could help
"Excellent service the boys are very helpful we have not had any mice the summer well done thank you Kathy john"
That great to hear Miss John and glad we could help you
"Rude staff, poor service. I think most of these reviews must be written by members that work there."
Hi Carl, In disappointed to see that you received bad service from us, we do not have any details ,could you kindly get in contact with me directly so that we can resolve this issue?
"How insulting and rude. My flat was treated for clothes moths. We mutually decided that we would do a light treatment and see how it goes. 6 weeks later or so, there continued to be a significant number of moths being caught in our traps. So I called them to arrange for someone to come back in. An unpleasant lady, I think her name was Jade, returned my call and was pretty rude, claiming I was being rude when all I was trying to was arrange a visit. She insisted that I would have to send photos of the moths and would not proceed. She then hung up on me. I was not complaining AT ALL. Yet she was acting as if I was. Of course by the end of the call I was actually mad. And now I am complaining. A ridiculous call and completely unreasonable. Very simply I will ask someone else to come in. Plenty of other pest control companies out there and I would avoid this one like the plague."
Hi Karim,I apologise for the seemingly rude behaviour of my staff, I have since used this complaint as part of a training module to make sure that we keep our customer service to a high standard.We do ask for photographic evidence of moths on the complimentary pheromone traps that we leave onsite to insure that they are common cloth moth as opposed to house moth (which do not cause clothes damage) and can fly in through the windows.
"I tried to explain to a lady from the sales team that I required a quote for the eradication of squirrels and subsequent proofing of a loft space. She initially wouldn't listen to me (or didn't understand) and kept arguing that only at the first visit (after paying for the eradication) would they quote for proofing. I re-explained that I needed a quote for the full job up-front. Eventually, she understood but then tried to sell me a survey for £69+VAT!! A company that refuses to give a simple quote for works is clearly not going to be competitive on price! Needless to say, I have gone elsewhere."
Ari Shafir
Verified Buyer
"Pests now gone very happy staff!"
"I'm happy that they done everything possible to help my clients with the pest issue st hand and resolved it both discreetly and quickly,"
Danielle Graca
Verified Buyer
"Rat control last year and moths last weeks and both services provided went really well"
"The mice and moth infestations have been resolved so I'm satisfied with the service"
Sarah-Jayne Mcviven
Verified Buyer
"The pest issue has gone from the house at last"
"Great service very impressed with the guys knowledge and treated the issue straight away"
"Great service"
"When they came around I thought I had rats but they assured me it was only mice as the droppings were small and they got rid of them in 2 weeks"
George Pilon
Verified Buyer
"The mice had been getting worse this summer so had to get them sorted and Environ were great in getting rid of them"
"The bedbug issues we were experiencing have gone now thanks to Lee, it's really really appreciated"
Simon Frasier
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service just fumigated by flying ants as a matter of urgency"
Anthony Burrington
Verified Buyer
"Thanks to these lads We managed to get rid of my tenants bedbugs which helped relieve my stress!"
Environ Pest Control is rated 4.80 based on 142 reviews