Environ Pest Control Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Environ Pest Control

About Environ Pest Control: Pest control in London is a unique field requiring expertise and knowledge of our city and its pests. Environ Pest Control are your local, discreet pest control experts dedicated in the control of all pests and vermin in London. We provide a professional, prompt service to both the residential and commercial sector. Our expertise was showcased in the BBC series “The Rat Pack” and the media come to us for expert London pest control advice.

info@environps.co.uk

21c Munster RD

How would you rate Environ Pest Control?

Helen
Verified Reviewer

We'd been really messed around by other pest control 'experts'. After weeks of worry, five mins with the guys from Environ made us feel like we were in super safe hands; knowledgeable, professional and pleasant to deal with; we immediately felt better. They seem incredibly on it and organised. And made us feel like the problem will get sorted.
thanks so much for the positive feedback Helen ill be sure to pass this onto the techs who attended
Do Ho Choi
Verified Buyer

You are a good company to deal with, punctual and polite
Thanks a lot Do, glad we could help
Kahty John
Unverified Reviewer

Excellent service the boys are very helpful we have not had any mice the summer well done thank you Kathy john
That great to hear Miss John and glad we could help you
Carl
Verified Buyer

Rude staff, poor service.
I think most of these reviews must be written by members that work there.
Hi Carl, In disappointed to see that you received bad service from us, we do not have any details ,could you kindly get in contact with me directly so that we can resolve this issue?
Karim
Verified Reviewer

How insulting and rude.
My flat was treated for clothes moths. We mutually decided that we would do a light treatment and see how it goes.
6 weeks later or so, there continued to be a significant number of moths being caught in our traps.
So I called them to arrange for someone to come back in.
An unpleasant lady, I think her name was Jade, returned my call and was pretty rude, claiming I was being rude when all I was trying to was arrange a visit. She insisted that I would have to send photos of the moths and would not proceed. She then hung up on me.
I was not complaining AT ALL. Yet she was acting as if I was. Of course by the end of the call I was actually mad. And now I am complaining. A ridiculous call and completely unreasonable. Very simply I will ask someone else to come in.
Plenty of other pest control companies out there and I would avoid this one like the plague.
Hi Karim,I apologise for the seemingly rude behaviour of my staff, I have since used this complaint as part of a training module to make sure that we keep our customer service to a high standard.We do ask for photographic evidence of moths on the complimentary pheromone traps that we leave onsite to insure that they are common cloth moth as opposed to house moth (which do not cause clothes damage) and can fly in through the windows.
Richard
Verified Buyer

I tried to explain to a lady from the sales team that I required a quote for the eradication of squirrels and subsequent proofing of a loft space. She initially wouldn't listen to me (or didn't understand) and kept arguing that only at the first visit (after paying for the eradication) would they quote for proofing. I re-explained that I needed a quote for the full job up-front. Eventually, she understood but then tried to sell me a survey for £69+VAT!! A company that refuses to give a simple quote for works is clearly not going to be competitive on price! Needless to say, I have gone elsewhere.
Ari Shafir
Verified Buyer

Pests now gone very happy staff!
Bobby Lee
Verified Buyer

I'm happy that they done everything possible to help my clients with the pest issue st hand and resolved it both discreetly and quickly,
Danielle Graca
Verified Buyer

Rat control last year and moths last weeks and both services provided went really well
Jon
Verified Buyer

The mice and moth infestations have been resolved so I'm satisfied with the service
Sarah-Jayne Mcviven
Verified Buyer

The pest issue has gone from the house at last
Steven
Verified Buyer

Great service very impressed with the guys knowledge and treated the issue straight away
Josh

Great service
John D
Verified Buyer

When they came around I thought I had rats but they assured me it was only mice as the droppings were small and they got rid of them in 2 weeks
George Pilon
Verified Buyer

The mice had been getting worse this summer so had to get them sorted and Environ were great in getting rid of them
Corey
Verified Buyer

The bedbug issues we were experiencing have gone now thanks to Lee, it's really really appreciated
Simon Frasier
Verified Buyer

Fantastic service just fumigated by flying ants as a matter of urgency
Anthony Burrington
Verified Buyer

Thanks to these lads We managed to get rid of my tenants bedbugs which helped relieve my stress!
Nick Offerham
Verified Buyer

They got rid of the pests with a minimum of fuss
Jonathan Ryland
Verified Buyer

From start to finish I had confidence in this company and will use them again
Environ Pest Control is rated 4.80 based on 140 reviews