Environ Pest Control Reviews

of reviewers recommend Environ Pest Control
Read Environ Pest Control Reviews

About Environ Pest Control:

Pest control in London is a unique field requiring expertise and knowledge of our city and its pests. Environ Pest Control are your local, discreet pest control experts dedicated in the control of all pests and vermin in London. We provide a professional, prompt service to both the residential and commercial sector. Our expertise was showcased in the BBC series “The Rat Pack” and the media come to us for expert London pest control advice.

ricky@environpestcontrol.co.uk

Unit 12, Parson Green Depot, 33-39 Parsons Green Ln, Fulham, London

Tell us how Environ Pest Control made you happy
Alex from Environ Pest Control was fantastic. We've had mice in the property and contacted Environ to help, and were able to get an appointment at short notice.

He was very professional and walked us through everything as he went along. 100% would recommend!
Feel very upset by this company. Paid £97 up front for a man to come and and tell us we had rats (we already knew, we had caught 5 ourselves)
He found droppings which when I inspected turned out to be plastic, rubbish and certainly not from a rat!
He told us we needed a drain inspection and left (our drains have rat blockers in already)
Left two bait blocks he said he would return to check?
We have not heard anything back from the company I never even got his name!!
Waste of money and time!!
Really great service. Quick and efficient. Would definitely recommend to a friend if needed
Would like to say firstly not job related but it's on the kindness of one of your driver's vw van that ends in 13ttv can't remember the rest
Along with your driver I was stuck in traffic a few cars back from himself in Camden
An old lady crossed the road and fell over the curb loads of people walked straight passed clearly distressed your driver stopped his van in the middle of the road ran out of his van knelt beside her and checked her over I pulled over to help by this time he had picked her up and instructed local shop to let her sit down on a chair
While this was going on people shouting at your driver to move he just kindly smiled and said now I know she's safe and in dry area I will now move my van told the old lady that he hope she is ok and that he had to go because he was late for a job I stayed,

she was fine just ego bruised and shaken she was hit by his warm character that protected her I only spoke to him for a brief second and i was also hit with kind words that he appreciated me staying with her and i was his angel as he didn't want to leave her I just want to clap my hand in his honour and If I ever need your services i will gladly use you just going on the kindness of that young man just wished I asked his name
Couldn't see his face as he had face mask on but he had stunning eyes
Paul did a really fantastic job today he was great he really took time to do it so properly and it’s five stars from me!

I’ve recommended Environ on my neighbourhood app.

We got video evidence of the rats coming into my kitchen from below & right above the middle floor bedroom which is getting the loud scratching, Leading to finally the drains being CCTV on Friday let’s hope we identify the drain entry and get rat guards on. Knew it is rats as they had left that horrid tell tale brown sludge on the foam which was in the holes brick side - they are still very active.

I will sleep tonight I have my bedroom door open my dog is relaxed we are so so happy to be sure we are safe from rodents. The holes behind my fridge were utterly appalling and the first pest control company I will not name, had sprayed so much foam in it was a fire hazard. Paul from Environ rescued my kitchen!
Emily in the office has been very supportive and great help during 'rat-gate' - having rats is awful and it really has been a help. Thanks Team!
I have had a survey and proofing done by Environ. The team on each occasion were excellent and gave me brilliant and high quality service. In particular, the proofing was done very thoroughly, went the extra mile, answered all questions with confidence and great knowledge. Very friendly and respectful of noise and mess. Cleaned up very well and went beyond the call of duty.
Thanks so much for this review, we really appreciate it and we are pleased you noticed the attention to cleanliness, its an irritant of mine when a tradesperson leaves a house in a mess! thankyou

Kind regards
The Environ Pest Team
Really helpful professional company
Thank you so much for your positive review of Environ Pest Control we really appreciate it
Really helpful professional company
Thanks Jack it means a lot! Hopefully, you are pest free
Environ has been amazing helping me with my rodent problem. They responded quickly, professionally and have been reliable throughout the whole process.

During these times it is great to work with a business who take what they do seriously following all the right regulations and making sure that everything is kept safe whilst carrying out their job.

I couldn’t recommend them more. Thank you
Well this review has made my day, thank you so much and I am glad that we could have been of assistance
Really quick, prompt and thorough service. Especially during quarantine! Really friendly and professional staff. I spoke with Ben in Head office and he was really welcoming and knowledgeable.
I am so glad that you found us during the covid-10 quarantine and we are pleased we could help you with your pest control issue. Rats carry disease and it's necessary we continue to control them during this time, its why we are essential workers!
London has seen an increase in rats lately too, thanks!
I had what I thought was a Rat in my house. My friend recommended Environ, so I immediately called them. I wasn't 100% sure they were open due to COVID-19 but I rang anyway as I needed help ASAP and Ben answered the phone straight away and reassured me i was in good hands. And i definitely was.
After carrying out a risk assessment over the phone they came round that day and informed me it was a mouse and placed baits down, they also advised me that I need to fill up the holes which I have booked in with them.. So happy they are operating during this Pandemic. It really is reassuring
Ben has been a star during this Cornavirus epidemic, making sure that our pest technicians are fully-trained and adhering to strict PPE and hygiene protocol. We need to continue catching and controlling rats in the home as we can't have a mass infestation in London! Thanks for your reply and custom we appreciate it
The staff are very professional, it seems a well run business. I invested a lot in mouse proofing. The mice were gone for one or two days then came back. I kept asking for them to come back and to be fair they did drop by again. They kept telling me one mouse was "locked in with me"... then having delayed they said I had gone past the warranty and said I would have to pay again.
Hi David, I am glad to see that our staff were professional but of course, I don't want an unhappy client. Are you now mouse free? we do occasionally have a mouse trapped in the house after extensive proofing programme has been undertaken and it seems to be the case here, in our experience the mouse very often find the rodenticide that has been placed in the baiting stations and we get control, please let me knows ill be interested to see if that has now been resolved to your satisfaction, thankyou for the review its appreciated
A big thank you to all the Pest Control team. To name a few like Danni, Harriet, Darren who have helped us over the last years to solve mice and bed bugs issues in some of the properties we are managing.

We have always had a fast response. The team are so understanding and always on time and determined to help to find all the entry points that the mice have made.

We recently had a survey done on a property from another bigger pest control company – one that Environ Pest Control had previously worked on. Their feedback on Environ Pest Control was very complimentary – they commented on the high standard of work that had been done using wire wool and sealant.

We can highly recomment Environ Pest control and thank you again for your brillant services.

Daniela
Thank you, Daniela! I am grateful that you left a review after your pest control service with Environ. Its always a pleasure working for managing agents and letting agents who understand the demands that pest control in London present and we strive to be the best pest control service in London, thanks!
Excellent and empathic over the phone assistance by Ben with proactive smiling attitude and patience; knowledgeable Polite guys for first and second visit and again excellent empathic positive calm and proactive attitude by Darren when came for proofing; these are always important ( and rare!) characteristics that are even more important to compensate for the unpleasant feeling of having to deal with the mice!!
Hi Beth, thanks for the kind words, as part of our staff training we ensure that our office co-ordinators carefully explain our pest control process as very often its the client's first experience with a pest even though they have heard it all before! thanks for the pest control review!
I am so happy with the service I received from Environ. I was very distressed about my mouse problem when I phoned Environ and the lovely lady on the phone, Harriet, helped to calm me down and organised someone to visit the next day. I have had two visits, an intial one to lay bait and a follow up. Both operatives Daniel and Harry have been professional and very kind and understanding about my fears. They were so knowedgeable and explained everything they were doing which has really helped me to feel safe again. Thank you Environ.
I am so glad that you are happy with the pest control service from Environ, we try hard to get our customer a same day service or a time down to the hour that's convenient for you, thanks for your custom
Really impressed by Environ. I had a mouse in my flat and googled local pest control and got there number. I liaised with Ben in head office who assured me I was in the right hands and he was right. Really prompt service. Really professionally engineer. I would definitely recommend.
Thanks for the kind words anon it's appreciated, Ben can every reassuring and is also very efficient at ho job , ill e sure to pass this one, we are here to help you at anytime, thanks
Absolutely fantastic service from Emily and Darren today. They picked up on my distress about rats and went above and beyond to reassure me and to get help to me as soon as possible. The survey was carried out comprehensively and professionally and I feel we are finally in good hands and will get the problem sorted. Thank you!
I am so glad that our moth eradication service was carried out to your satisfaction, we always carry out free moth surveys prior to the quotation so that we can provide you with an accurate quotation and proposal as is the case here, thanks for the review ill let Emily know
I wanted to write a review in order to say a huge Thank You to Emily Clark for all her hard work and determination with dealing with a very difficult situation. We are a small property management team and rely on competent and reliable contractors. Emily was completely professional, kept a sense of humour throughout and was a joy to deal with. Honestly could not recommend Environ more highly, efficient and professional, stuck to dates and timings and were unbelievably flexible all orchestrated amazingly with Emily's help. Will be dealing again with Emily and Environ in the future. Thank you!
Thanks for taking the time writing the review Lucie, we really appreciate your business, I understand the challenges managing residential properties can be so I am happy that we are there to assist you and we do try to be flexible for our clients
After attendance of Environ pest control Engineer. Client has requested that engineer could become full time services engineer for sites. As they really liked the way he conducted him self and high standard of service completed today.
Thanks, Lene, we always allocate one technician (plus a back-up tech) to a particular site where we carry out pest control routine inspections, it ensures that we have a thorough understanding of the building structure and the unique situation regarding the pest control treatment
I couldn’t recommend Environ Pest Control enough. I had a mouse issue in my flat and was recommended them by a friend. I called in the morning at roughly 9.30am and spoke with Ben and had someone out to see me the same day to put baits down. After a couple visits they were all gone. Couldn’t be happier!
We are often recommended by our clients, I'm not sure whether that's a good thing as its either we are good at our job or everyone has mice in London hahaha, thanks for the nice review we really appreciate it
Environ Pest Control is rated 4.71 based on 197 reviews