Environ Pest Control Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Environ Pest Control

About Environ Pest Control: Pest control in London is a unique field requiring expertise and knowledge of our city and its pests. Environ Pest Control are your local, discreet pest control experts dedicated in the control of all pests and vermin in London. We provide a professional, prompt service to both the residential and commercial sector. Our expertise was showcased in the BBC series “The Rat Pack” and the media come to us for expert London pest control advice.

info@environps.co.uk

21c Munster RD

Tell us how Environ Pest Control made you happy

"Experience was good until I was hounded to pay in full for works that hadn't yet happened. This is highly unusual in the building industry. A partial deposit should be sufficient to start building works with the balance paid upon completion. The work hasn't even happened yet and I'm unhappy."
"Fantastic damp proof work by Tony and Ben from Environ. Extremely professional, courteous and did a brilliant job! The back office team are also very efficient and lovely to deal with. Hight recommend to anyone. Thanks very much!"
"House is finally pest free! Thanks Danni"
"Great customer service from the start! From the office team right through to completion of the job. Highly recommended company. Thank you Danni for support all the way through"
"I had a very bad experience with this company. Waste of money, recommend to avoid. First and second visits are not thorough, just put some poison I could get online anyway. Second time I had to ask the gentlememt to top it up myself! They said they could not fill the hole the mice was getting through, I later filled it myself with rentokill filler and sealant gun. I called trying to resolve the issue before leaving this had review, they could not care less. Avoid for pest control, waste of time and money."
"Very happy with the customer service at Environ. I spoke to a lovely young lady called Danni, who gave me sufficient and great advice. Highly recommend Environ!"
"I dealt with Emily the telephone operative professional and accommodating with times for initial appointment."
"Environ have been able to eradicate a pest problem we have had which previous companies couldn’t do. The technicians are always very prompt with their visits and efficient. Emily was very helpful and friendly with arranging everything when I called the office. I would highly recommend this company."
"Such a lovely warm level of customer service from a lady called Danni. Helpful advice and informed my decisions before going ahead with my appointment. I would highly recommend Environ. Thank you again"
"Excellent customer service! Great advice over the phone before appointment. Spoke to a lovely helpful young lady named danni. I would highly recommend this company 😊"
"After thankfully finishing a contract with another expensive pest control company I searched around the area and came across a lovely family run business called Environ. After speaking to the helpful assistant, Emily she quickly deployed a qualified pest controller where we saw immediate results. A star rating for this company and there sale representive."
"Excellent from my very first contact with Emily all through to the completion of works. Professional, efficient and they cleaned up after themselves ..! Can’t recommend highly enough."
"Great customer service from my first phone call. Spoke to Emily and was given advice over the phone prior to an appointment. Appointment was on time, nice polite guy. Genuinely wanted to help. Cured my ant problem!"
"Recently contacted environ regarding mouse problem . My first call to office was a great success. I spoke to a lady called Emily Clarke who was so helpful , informative and polite . She immediately made me feel like the job would be sorted and I was in good hands . She always called me back if I ever called and she was busy , was prompt at responding to emails . Great customer service and will be recommending environ to friends and family z"
"We have had 2 visits from Environ. Each lasting approx 10 minutes. More than 6 weeks on from first sighting (we called environ after a week) we still have the mouse frequently visiting. He is far from poisoned. He avoids all traps including those laid by environ. We have followed the mouse prevention advice and despite this, continue to see him on a regular basis. Environincredibly unhelpful between first and second visit and bad attitude on the phone. The ‘mouse proofing’ quote was extortionate despite being told that minimal work needed to be done. On the second visit, the person blocked ‘the only entry point’ only for us to find mousey sitting in our kitchen alive 2 days later. I would not recommend this company. They hope to provide a quick fix and do not really care about the outcome. The poison they provide still does not work. Do not waste your money."
"I have booked our fist appointment with Emma and I am very happy with her prompt, friendly and professional service. Many thanks!"
"I am very pleased with the prompt and efficient services provided by the Environ team. The team provided details of the course of action that needed to take place for treatment for moth infestations and helped arrange for carpet removals and replacements in addition to the treatment. The work was executed properly and professionally and within the agreed time frame. I recommend Environ for anyone facing a problematic moth infestation in their home."
"Robbie provides fantastic service to our office. Always friendly, professional and knowledgeable dealing with issues. Many thanks"
"I had a major infestation of moths last year. Dan, the technician, said it was the worse case he'd seen in his 11-year career. Apart from the 3 rounds of fumigation, I had to have every bit of wool carpet and every rug in my flat removed and incinerated. From Dan to the carpet removal team to each and every member of the office staff (special shout-out to lovely Danni), the team could not have been more efficient, professional and supportive at what was a pretty horrible time for me. I cannot recommend them highly enough."
"From start to the finish a professional and friendly team. Years ago a family member of mine used Environ for a mice problem, they were pleased with them so I gave a call. Best phone call I have made in 2018 so far. All appointments were sent via email and also reminders reports on the visit by email very easy to get hold of. Polite and cheerful admin and specialist staff . Honestly if you want a trustworthy and 5 star service they are the company for you. I rarely give 5 stars but I have to give credit where it is due. As well as dealing with my frantic outbursts about my furry little friends.😀 I was informed every step of the way what the process is and comfortining me our furry friends were just visiting because there were a limited access to my flat because my floors are concrete. Even checked my fraught excluder to my front door. Offered advice around kitchen pipes and gave me advise on aftercare options Thank you ever so much. GOOD JOB"
Environ Pest Control is rated 4.75 based on 163 reviews