Environ Pest Control Reviews

of reviewers recommend Environ Pest Control
Read Environ Pest Control Reviews

About Environ Pest Control:

Pest control in London is a unique field requiring expertise and knowledge of our city and its pests. Environ Pest Control are your local, discreet pest control experts dedicated in the control of all pests and vermin in London. We provide a professional, prompt service to both the residential and commercial sector. Our expertise was showcased in the BBC series “The Rat Pack” and the media come to us for expert London pest control advice.

ricky@environpestcontrol.co.uk

Unit 12, Parson Green Depot, 33-39 Parsons Green Ln, Fulham, London

Tell us how Environ Pest Control made you happy
Paid over £1000 for a cheap one way valve, jetwashing and 3 times laying poison that wasn't eaten. Rats were still there. Turns out the valve was not fitted properly, too small and doesn't comply with Thames Water regulations. Environ didn't realize that the problem was an unused broken rainwater pipe. Although they jetwashed the pipe! Still under guarantee but I am not even trying getting my money back. Avoid that company.
Emily was so professional and helpful, got an apt really quickly. the equipment used was affective within 24hrs and my problem is now nearly vanished . would highly recommended and really impressed with their great service, thank you .
Excellent service very professional! Definitely recommend.
Excellent service, Emily took time to give us loads of very good information
Extremely happy with the service received. Darren, Jack and Ben carried out a top notch and professional job which was done to a very high standard. The service provided by the company was prompt, affordable with aftercare included.
We contacted Environ after having persistent issues with mice in our home. They sent a pest controller today (Ben Hayes) who was on time, friendly, tidy and very thorough. We are really pleased with his work and hopefully this will be the end of our mouse problem!
Hired Environ through our management company to initially come for a pest control survey in my loft, where we have rodent issues every winter and spring in the past 2 years. CCTV drain survey took place via this company also after their first visit. I would not recommend either service from this company. CCTV survey report is not clear and inconclusive with what the findings are (i.e. if there were no displacement or breaking or pipe with heave layers of scale, etc) there was none of that in the report, but just the start and end of the camera shot. I was also not given a USB for all the footages, which I only realised I was meant to be given one when their Pest Control Manager rang to find out if I would take up their recommended works cost £1800 in total, which is not back up by any visual photographs for the works necessary but just verbally said and put in the email. Point taken that their work has a 5-year warranty. But when I questioned all the discrepancies that do not tie up with what they said and no photographic evidence shown, I felt like this company was just trying to scam money from us. I hired another company to fit a stainless steel non-return valve (i.e. rodent blocker) and the cost is much lower. The cost of what Environ charged me would allow me to reinstall 5 other valves in the future should the stainless steel somehow fail(!) The pest control team (Dan and Chris) attended the survey visit, one of them refused to do a more thorough check in the loft. Only after I negotiate and pointed that they were the only pest control company that I have ever hired to look at the loft in less than a minute and came back down, the other pest controller (Chris) was willing to go up and found a dead rat that was caught in an old trap. Lucky that I negotiate and frustrated to have to ask them to do their job properly! Secondly Environ promised to send the pest controllers who attended the first visit to attend the second, but turned out not the case. So i had to explained everything wasn't noted in their report and queried things that do not tie up again. Other pest control company, unlike Environ, would communicate with their customers ahead of time if the original technician could not attend second or third visits. To conclude, I am very disappointed with Environ's service and would not regard their words trust-worthy, even they seemed to have good rating, good website, and hefty price tag. Looking back, I shouldn't have ignored all of the 1-star rating and comments! Last but not least, this company couldn't even get my address right after about 3 times requesting them to update their system! and none of them turned up on time!
Alex from Environ Pest Control was fantastic. We've had mice in the property and contacted Environ to help, and were able to get an appointment at short notice. He was very professional and walked us through everything as he went along. 100% would recommend!
Feel very upset by this company. Paid £97 up front for a man to come and and tell us we had rats (we already knew, we had caught 5 ourselves) He found droppings which when I inspected turned out to be plastic, rubbish and certainly not from a rat! He told us we needed a drain inspection and left (our drains have rat blockers in already) Left two bait blocks he said he would return to check? We have not heard anything back from the company I never even got his name!! Waste of money and time!!
Really great service. Quick and efficient. Would definitely recommend to a friend if needed
Would like to say firstly not job related but it's on the kindness of one of your driver's vw van that ends in 13ttv can't remember the rest Along with your driver I was stuck in traffic a few cars back from himself in Camden An old lady crossed the road and fell over the curb loads of people walked straight passed clearly distressed your driver stopped his van in the middle of the road ran out of his van knelt beside her and checked her over I pulled over to help by this time he had picked her up and instructed local shop to let her sit down on a chair While this was going on people shouting at your driver to move he just kindly smiled and said now I know she's safe and in dry area I will now move my van told the old lady that he hope she is ok and that he had to go because he was late for a job I stayed, she was fine just ego bruised and shaken she was hit by his warm character that protected her I only spoke to him for a brief second and i was also hit with kind words that he appreciated me staying with her and i was his angel as he didn't want to leave her I just want to clap my hand in his honour and If I ever need your services i will gladly use you just going on the kindness of that young man just wished I asked his name Couldn't see his face as he had face mask on but he had stunning eyes
Paul did a really fantastic job today he was great he really took time to do it so properly and it’s five stars from me! I’ve recommended Environ on my neighbourhood app. We got video evidence of the rats coming into my kitchen from below & right above the middle floor bedroom which is getting the loud scratching, Leading to finally the drains being CCTV on Friday let’s hope we identify the drain entry and get rat guards on. Knew it is rats as they had left that horrid tell tale brown sludge on the foam which was in the holes brick side - they are still very active. I will sleep tonight I have my bedroom door open my dog is relaxed we are so so happy to be sure we are safe from rodents. The holes behind my fridge were utterly appalling and the first pest control company I will not name, had sprayed so much foam in it was a fire hazard. Paul from Environ rescued my kitchen! Emily in the office has been very supportive and great help during 'rat-gate' - having rats is awful and it really has been a help. Thanks Team!
I have had a survey and proofing done by Environ. The team on each occasion were excellent and gave me brilliant and high quality service. In particular, the proofing was done very thoroughly, went the extra mile, answered all questions with confidence and great knowledge. Very friendly and respectful of noise and mess. Cleaned up very well and went beyond the call of duty.
Thanks so much for this review, we really appreciate it and we are pleased you noticed the attention to cleanliness, its an irritant of mine when a tradesperson leaves a house in a mess! thankyou Kind regards The Environ Pest Team
Really helpful professional company
Thank you so much for your positive review of Environ Pest Control we really appreciate it
Really helpful professional company
Thanks Jack it means a lot! Hopefully, you are pest free
Environ has been amazing helping me with my rodent problem. They responded quickly, professionally and have been reliable throughout the whole process. During these times it is great to work with a business who take what they do seriously following all the right regulations and making sure that everything is kept safe whilst carrying out their job. I couldn’t recommend them more. Thank you
Well this review has made my day, thank you so much and I am glad that we could have been of assistance
Really quick, prompt and thorough service. Especially during quarantine! Really friendly and professional staff. I spoke with Ben in Head office and he was really welcoming and knowledgeable.
I am so glad that you found us during the covid-10 quarantine and we are pleased we could help you with your pest control issue. Rats carry disease and it's necessary we continue to control them during this time, its why we are essential workers! London has seen an increase in rats lately too, thanks!
I had what I thought was a Rat in my house. My friend recommended Environ, so I immediately called them. I wasn't 100% sure they were open due to COVID-19 but I rang anyway as I needed help ASAP and Ben answered the phone straight away and reassured me i was in good hands. And i definitely was. After carrying out a risk assessment over the phone they came round that day and informed me it was a mouse and placed baits down, they also advised me that I need to fill up the holes which I have booked in with them.. So happy they are operating during this Pandemic. It really is reassuring
Ben has been a star during this Cornavirus epidemic, making sure that our pest technicians are fully-trained and adhering to strict PPE and hygiene protocol. We need to continue catching and controlling rats in the home as we can't have a mass infestation in London! Thanks for your reply and custom we appreciate it
The staff are very professional, it seems a well run business. I invested a lot in mouse proofing. The mice were gone for one or two days then came back. I kept asking for them to come back and to be fair they did drop by again. They kept telling me one mouse was "locked in with me"... then having delayed they said I had gone past the warranty and said I would have to pay again.
Hi David, I am glad to see that our staff were professional but of course, I don't want an unhappy client. Are you now mouse free? we do occasionally have a mouse trapped in the house after extensive proofing programme has been undertaken and it seems to be the case here, in our experience the mouse very often find the rodenticide that has been placed in the baiting stations and we get control, please let me knows ill be interested to see if that has now been resolved to your satisfaction, thankyou for the review its appreciated
A big thank you to all the Pest Control team. To name a few like Danni, Harriet, Darren who have helped us over the last years to solve mice and bed bugs issues in some of the properties we are managing. We have always had a fast response. The team are so understanding and always on time and determined to help to find all the entry points that the mice have made. We recently had a survey done on a property from another bigger pest control company – one that Environ Pest Control had previously worked on. Their feedback on Environ Pest Control was very complimentary – they commented on the high standard of work that had been done using wire wool and sealant. We can highly recomment Environ Pest control and thank you again for your brillant services. Daniela
Thank you, Daniela! I am grateful that you left a review after your pest control service with Environ. Its always a pleasure working for managing agents and letting agents who understand the demands that pest control in London present and we strive to be the best pest control service in London, thanks!
Environ Pest Control is rated 4.68 based on 204 reviews