Environ Pest Control Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Environ Pest Control

About Environ Pest Control: Pest control in London is a unique field requiring expertise and knowledge of our city and its pests. Environ Pest Control are your local, discreet pest control experts dedicated in the control of all pests and vermin in London. We provide a professional, prompt service to both the residential and commercial sector. Our expertise was showcased in the BBC series “The Rat Pack” and the media come to us for expert London pest control advice.

info@environps.co.uk

21c Munster RD

How would you rate Environ Pest Control ?

"Robbie provides fantastic service to our office. Always friendly, professional and knowledgeable dealing with issues. Many thanks"
"I had a major infestation of moths last year. Dan, the technician, said it was the worse case he'd seen in his 11-year career. Apart from the 3 rounds of fumigation, I had to have every bit of wool carpet and every rug in my flat removed and incinerated. From Dan to the carpet removal team to each and every member of the office staff (special shout-out to lovely Danni), the team could not have been more efficient, professional and supportive at what was a pretty horrible time for me. I cannot recommend them highly enough."
"From start to the finish a professional and friendly team. Years ago a family member of mine used Environ for a mice problem, they were pleased with them so I gave a call. Best phone call I have made in 2018 so far. All appointments were sent via email and also reminders reports on the visit by email very easy to get hold of. Polite and cheerful admin and specialist staff . Honestly if you want a trustworthy and 5 star service they are the company for you. I rarely give 5 stars but I have to give credit where it is due. As well as dealing with my frantic outbursts about my furry little friends.😀 I was informed every step of the way what the process is and comfortining me our furry friends were just visiting because there were a limited access to my flat because my floors are concrete. Even checked my fraught excluder to my front door. Offered advice around kitchen pipes and gave me advise on aftercare options Thank you ever so much. GOOD JOB"
"Very friendly, and helping was very quick and good at the job explained how the extermination was going to go very pleased !!"
"I was given a 10-11 slot. He turned up at about 9.50. He was wearing the environ uniform. He covered his shoes upon entering and when he left to go to his van he took the coverings off on the door step and then put them back on again when he returned to the house. He was very polite, even to the point of assuring me that this was not a particular problem in my house, everyone is likely o have gaps around pipework etc. He explained where the problem lay (insulation under cupboards in kitchen was providing a nest for them) and removed the offending items. He placed poison down where he thought they might be most likely to be getting in, explaining that with a toddler, he didn't want to leave them in easy to reach places. He explained what the treatment should so and then within about 2 hours of leaving the report arrive on my email with further recommendations. Generally, he was very impressive and I think he carried your company name very well. He was polite, warm, professional, and knowledgeable"
"Nathan was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Prepared to go the extra mile he has delivered a very thorough service to remove our squirrel problem. He is the best pest control tech that we have had (unfortunately we have had a few) and would definitely recommend him and Environ!"
"We'd been really messed around by other pest control 'experts'. After weeks of worry, five mins with the guys from Environ made us feel like we were in super safe hands; knowledgeable, professional and pleasant to deal with; we immediately felt better. They seem incredibly on it and organised. And made us feel like the problem will get sorted."
thanks so much for the positive feedback Helen ill be sure to pass this onto the techs who attended
"You are a good company to deal with, punctual and polite"
Thanks a lot Do, glad we could help
"Excellent service the boys are very helpful we have not had any mice the summer well done thank you Kathy john"
That great to hear Miss John and glad we could help you
"Rude staff, poor service. I think most of these reviews must be written by members that work there."
Hi Carl, In disappointed to see that you received bad service from us, we do not have any details ,could you kindly get in contact with me directly so that we can resolve this issue?
"How insulting and rude. My flat was treated for clothes moths. We mutually decided that we would do a light treatment and see how it goes. 6 weeks later or so, there continued to be a significant number of moths being caught in our traps. So I called them to arrange for someone to come back in. An unpleasant lady, I think her name was Jade, returned my call and was pretty rude, claiming I was being rude when all I was trying to was arrange a visit. She insisted that I would have to send photos of the moths and would not proceed. She then hung up on me. I was not complaining AT ALL. Yet she was acting as if I was. Of course by the end of the call I was actually mad. And now I am complaining. A ridiculous call and completely unreasonable. Very simply I will ask someone else to come in. Plenty of other pest control companies out there and I would avoid this one like the plague."
Hi Karim,I apologise for the seemingly rude behaviour of my staff, I have since used this complaint as part of a training module to make sure that we keep our customer service to a high standard.We do ask for photographic evidence of moths on the complimentary pheromone traps that we leave onsite to insure that they are common cloth moth as opposed to house moth (which do not cause clothes damage) and can fly in through the windows.
"I tried to explain to a lady from the sales team that I required a quote for the eradication of squirrels and subsequent proofing of a loft space. She initially wouldn't listen to me (or didn't understand) and kept arguing that only at the first visit (after paying for the eradication) would they quote for proofing. I re-explained that I needed a quote for the full job up-front. Eventually, she understood but then tried to sell me a survey for £69+VAT!! A company that refuses to give a simple quote for works is clearly not going to be competitive on price! Needless to say, I have gone elsewhere."
"Pests now gone very happy staff!"
"I'm happy that they done everything possible to help my clients with the pest issue st hand and resolved it both discreetly and quickly,"
"Rat control last year and moths last weeks and both services provided went really well"
"The mice and moth infestations have been resolved so I'm satisfied with the service"
"The pest issue has gone from the house at last"
"Great service very impressed with the guys knowledge and treated the issue straight away"
"Great service"
"When they came around I thought I had rats but they assured me it was only mice as the droppings were small and they got rid of them in 2 weeks"
Environ Pest Control is rated 4.81 based on 146 reviews