Environ Pest Control Reviews

of reviewers recommend Environ Pest Control
Read Environ Pest Control Reviews

About Environ Pest Control:

Pest control in London is a unique field requiring expertise and knowledge of our city and its pests. Environ Pest Control are your local, discreet pest control experts dedicated in the control of all pests and vermin in London. We provide a professional, prompt service to both the residential and commercial sector. Our expertise was showcased in the BBC series “The Rat Pack” and the media come to us for expert London pest control advice.

ricky@environpestcontrol.co.uk

Unit 12, Parson Green Depot, 33-39 Parsons Green Ln, Fulham, London

Tell us how Environ Pest Control made you happy
I couldn’t recommend Environ enough! After calling them at 7am for an emergency pest control issue they had emailed me with a time slot and one of their guys (Daniel O Connor) by 8.45am. Daniel was professional and helpful and got the job done. He was able to answer any questions and concerns I had and we have seen no mice since! Thankyou environ and Daniel!
Thanks for the review Rachel, we are trying really hard to increase the speed of our emergency pest control service to our local residents and I am glad we answered all of your questions and that you have not seen any mice since!
We have had 2 visits from Environ. Each lasting approx 10 minutes.
More than 6 weeks on from first sighting (we called environ after a week) we still have the mouse frequently visiting.
He is far from poisoned. He avoids all traps including those laid by environ.
We have followed the mouse prevention advice and despite this, continue to see him on a regular basis.
Environincredibly unhelpful between first and second visit and bad attitude on the phone.
The ‘mouse proofing’ quote was extortionate despite being told that minimal work needed to be done.
On the second visit, the person blocked ‘the only entry point’ only for us to find mousey sitting in our kitchen alive 2 days later.
I would not recommend this company. They hope to provide a quick fix and do not really care about the outcome. The poison they provide still does not work. Do not waste your money.
I am so sorry to hear this review and I can completely understand your frustration particularly when you were still seeing mice, I am going to do an internal investigation to understand the reason why you was let down and I am very sorry that it has led to an unhappy client . The rodenticide that we placed will still be in effect and occasionally a mouse may be stuck in the house after we have blocked the holes against rodents, thank you for bringing this issue to our attention as it is not like Environ Pest Control
How insulting and rude.
My flat was treated for clothes moths. We mutually decided that we would do a light treatment and see how it goes.
6 weeks later or so, there continued to be a significant number of moths being caught in our traps.
So I called them to arrange for someone to come back in.
An unpleasant lady, I think her name was Jade, returned my call and was pretty rude, claiming I was being rude when all I was trying to was arrange a visit. She insisted that I would have to send photos of the moths and would not proceed. She then hung up on me.
I was not complaining AT ALL. Yet she was acting as if I was. Of course by the end of the call I was actually mad. And now I am complaining. A ridiculous call and completely unreasonable. Very simply I will ask someone else to come in.
Plenty of other pest control companies out there and I would avoid this one like the plague.
Hi Karim,I apologise for the seemingly rude behaviour of my staff, I have since used this complaint as part of a training module to make sure that we keep our customer service to a high standard.We do ask for photographic evidence of moths on the complimentary pheromone traps that we leave onsite to insure that they are common cloth moth as opposed to house moth (which do not cause clothes damage) and can fly in through the windows.
Rude staff, poor service.
I think most of these reviews must be written by members that work there.
Hi Carl, In disappointed to see that you received bad service from us, we do not have any details ,could you kindly get in contact with me directly so that we can resolve this issue?
I am so happy with the service I received from Environ. I was very distressed about my mouse problem when I phoned Environ and the lovely lady on the phone, Harriet, helped to calm me down and organised someone to visit the next day. I have had two visits, an intial one to lay bait and a follow up. Both operatives Daniel and Harry have been professional and very kind and understanding about my fears. They were so knowedgeable and explained everything they were doing which has really helped me to feel safe again. Thank you Environ.
I am so glad that you are happy with the pest control service from Environ, we try hard to get our customer a same day service or a time down to the hour that's convenient for you, thanks for your custom
Really poor customer service and incompetent office staff. Had to wait a week to receive the report they had written on my moth infestation because they couldn't get my email address right - I had to chase and correct them on three separate occasions and it was as simple as changing it from .co.uk to .com (how hard is that??) This delayed me being able to get my home treated and added more stress to an already stressful situation. I would not recommend.
I am so sorry for his oversight and I am disappointed that we could not get your email right the first time, we always offer a free moth survey prior to a proposal so that we can give you a tailored , specific pest control programme according to what we found in your home.Please accept our apologies and if you should need another pest control service please let us know and we can assure you of our top notch service delivery
I called Environ about an ongoing rat issue in my house. I made it very clear that I was only interested in having the space under my floorboards proofed and wanted a quote. For this they said I needed to pay for a survey first which I paid upfront (stupidly!). Then the technician came round and I told him I already had rat blocker on our sewer line. At this point he had no other suggestions on what to do and left. As such I was given no quote and no survey. When I asked for the money back they flatly refused saying I'd had some invaluable advice over the phone instead and therefore they'd be keeping my money. All I got over the phone was a 5 minute call (after chasing about 10 times!) with no invaluable at all. Bascially they're only interested in easy money. I don't know of any other firms that charge for work upfront. Should have set the alarm bells ringing I guess. Avoid like the plague of rats that are still under my house!
As you left an anonymous review we were unable to locate you on our system, please get in contact and we will do our best to get this sorted for you. As you may have been told by a pest control co-ordinator we do not lift up floorboards for rats as we find this is unnecessary as we can very often get rat control from the drainage system under your home, please call and ask for Ricky and we will try to resolve this confusion
Bloody mice were causing havoc in the kitchen but they have thankfully gone for now, environ promised to come back at no charge if the problem persists so we will see
Thanks Diane, we really appreciate the feedback and I am glad we managed to control the mice in the kitchen for you, thanks for your custom

Kind Regards
The Environ Pest Control team
I called Environ as I saw a mouse and had used the company in the past. They did not fill in any holes (the procedure has changed since my last visit), but delighted in showing me (a girl who is petrified of mice and lives alone), all of the holes that a mouse could come through that they were not going to fill. The guy also said that he could hear mice in the ceiling in the bathroom with a loud extractor fan on (I can't hear anything but the fan). I essentially paid £166 for someone to come over put down a bit of poison and leave me in tears (fearing all the mice that could enter my flat)...I will need to pay more if I want the many holes filled :-(
Thanks for this useful review of our services, and I am dishearted to of course read that you were not satisfied with our usually exemplary service. My pest control technician assured me that he was only trying to show you the holes so that we could provide a proposal of permanently proofing your flat against the low-level mice treatment.If you had waited for longer than a day i could assure you that we would have got complete control of the mice

Kind regards
The Environ Pest Control Team
Paul did a really fantastic job today he was great he really took time to do it so properly and it’s five stars from me!

I’ve recommended Environ on my neighbourhood app.

We got video evidence of the rats coming into my kitchen from below & right above the middle floor bedroom which is getting the loud scratching, Leading to finally the drains being CCTV on Friday let’s hope we identify the drain entry and get rat guards on. Knew it is rats as they had left that horrid tell tale brown sludge on the foam which was in the holes brick side - they are still very active.

I will sleep tonight I have my bedroom door open my dog is relaxed we are so so happy to be sure we are safe from rodents. The holes behind my fridge were utterly appalling and the first pest control company I will not name, had sprayed so much foam in it was a fire hazard. Paul from Environ rescued my kitchen!
Emily in the office has been very supportive and great help during 'rat-gate' - having rats is awful and it really has been a help. Thanks Team!
I have had a survey and proofing done by Environ. The team on each occasion were excellent and gave me brilliant and high quality service. In particular, the proofing was done very thoroughly, went the extra mile, answered all questions with confidence and great knowledge. Very friendly and respectful of noise and mess. Cleaned up very well and went beyond the call of duty.
Thanks so much for this review, we really appreciate it and we are pleased you noticed the attention to cleanliness, its an irritant of mine when a tradesperson leaves a house in a mess! thankyou

Kind regards
The Environ Pest Team
Really helpful professional company
Thank you so much for your positive review of Environ Pest Control we really appreciate it
Really helpful professional company
Thanks Jack it means a lot! Hopefully, you are pest free
Environ has been amazing helping me with my rodent problem. They responded quickly, professionally and have been reliable throughout the whole process.

During these times it is great to work with a business who take what they do seriously following all the right regulations and making sure that everything is kept safe whilst carrying out their job.

I couldn’t recommend them more. Thank you
Well this review has made my day, thank you so much and I am glad that we could have been of assistance
Really quick, prompt and thorough service. Especially during quarantine! Really friendly and professional staff. I spoke with Ben in Head office and he was really welcoming and knowledgeable.
I am so glad that you found us during the covid-10 quarantine and we are pleased we could help you with your pest control issue. Rats carry disease and it's necessary we continue to control them during this time, its why we are essential workers!
London has seen an increase in rats lately too, thanks!
I had what I thought was a Rat in my house. My friend recommended Environ, so I immediately called them. I wasn't 100% sure they were open due to COVID-19 but I rang anyway as I needed help ASAP and Ben answered the phone straight away and reassured me i was in good hands. And i definitely was.
After carrying out a risk assessment over the phone they came round that day and informed me it was a mouse and placed baits down, they also advised me that I need to fill up the holes which I have booked in with them.. So happy they are operating during this Pandemic. It really is reassuring
Ben has been a star during this Cornavirus epidemic, making sure that our pest technicians are fully-trained and adhering to strict PPE and hygiene protocol. We need to continue catching and controlling rats in the home as we can't have a mass infestation in London! Thanks for your reply and custom we appreciate it
Excellent and empathic over the phone assistance by Ben with proactive smiling attitude and patience; knowledgeable Polite guys for first and second visit and again excellent empathic positive calm and proactive attitude by Darren when came for proofing; these are always important ( and rare!) characteristics that are even more important to compensate for the unpleasant feeling of having to deal with the mice!!
Hi Beth, thanks for the kind words, as part of our staff training we ensure that our office co-ordinators carefully explain our pest control process as very often its the client's first experience with a pest even though they have heard it all before! thanks for the pest control review!
Absolutely fantastic service from Emily and Darren today. They picked up on my distress about rats and went above and beyond to reassure me and to get help to me as soon as possible. The survey was carried out comprehensively and professionally and I feel we are finally in good hands and will get the problem sorted. Thank you!
I am so glad that our moth eradication service was carried out to your satisfaction, we always carry out free moth surveys prior to the quotation so that we can provide you with an accurate quotation and proposal as is the case here, thanks for the review ill let Emily know
I wanted to write a review in order to say a huge Thank You to Emily Clark for all her hard work and determination with dealing with a very difficult situation. We are a small property management team and rely on competent and reliable contractors. Emily was completely professional, kept a sense of humour throughout and was a joy to deal with. Honestly could not recommend Environ more highly, efficient and professional, stuck to dates and timings and were unbelievably flexible all orchestrated amazingly with Emily's help. Will be dealing again with Emily and Environ in the future. Thank you!
Thanks for taking the time writing the review Lucie, we really appreciate your business, I understand the challenges managing residential properties can be so I am happy that we are there to assist you and we do try to be flexible for our clients
I couldn’t recommend Environ Pest Control enough. I had a mouse issue in my flat and was recommended them by a friend. I called in the morning at roughly 9.30am and spoke with Ben and had someone out to see me the same day to put baits down. After a couple visits they were all gone. Couldn’t be happier!
We are often recommended by our clients, I'm not sure whether that's a good thing as its either we are good at our job or everyone has mice in London hahaha, thanks for the nice review we really appreciate it
Environ Pest Control is rated 4.70 based on 196 reviews