Environ Pest Control Reviews

4.7
Based on 210 reviews
Read Environ Pest Control Reviews

About Environ Pest Control:

Pest control in London is a unique field requiring expertise and knowledge of our city and its pests. Environ Pest Control are your local, discreet pest control experts dedicated in the control of all pests and vermin in London. We provide a professional, prompt service to both the residential and commercial sector. Our expertise was showcased in the BBC series “The Rat Pack” and the media come to us for expert London pest control advice.

ricky@environpestcontrol.co.uk

Unit 12, Parson Green Depot, 33-39 Parsons Green Ln, Fulham, London

Tell us how Environ Pest Control made you happy
Had a mouse infestation that was just getting worse and worse and was relieved to find Environ who offered us a decent quote for treatment and proofing and were able to schedule us in quickly. We had a great experience with Joshua who came over to do our treatment within a week, and then Valentino who did our proofing shortly afterwards really went above and beyond to ensure that every proofable area was sorted before he left - I was really impressed. If you want a diligent and thorough service then I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this company. I haven’t seen a mouse since the day the proofing was done!
Had them out for ant infestation and they took care of it in a professional and efficient manner. No more ants- Can’t fault them!
Called these guys out after constant problems with vermin over the years. Fantastic service from everyone involved and couldn’t thank them enough. Highly recommended A1 service.
A very chaotic and disorganised company. There seems to be little communication between the people who visit on site and the head office. My requested appointment times that were agreed were not respected and I had to continually chase the company to organise the second visit. Now requesting a refund. Avoid!
broke washing machine and then balked on cleaning up the mess they created.
We discovered a mice problem in our home and looked up a pest control company online. Lucky for us we found Environ. They dealt with our request professionally and promptly. The technicians who visited us were very knowledgeable, professional, very polite and arrived on time. I highly recommend them for any pest control services.
Paid over £1000 for a cheap one way valve, jetwashing and 3 times laying poison that wasn't eaten. Rats were still there. Turns out the valve was not fitted properly, too small and doesn't comply with Thames Water regulations. Environ didn't realize that the problem was an unused broken rainwater pipe. Although they jetwashed the pipe! Still under guarantee but I am not even trying getting my money back. Avoid that company.
Emily was so professional and helpful, got an apt really quickly. the equipment used was affective within 24hrs and my problem is now nearly vanished . would highly recommended and really impressed with their great service, thank you .
Excellent service very professional! Definitely recommend.
Excellent service, Emily took time to give us loads of very good information
Extremely happy with the service received. Darren, Jack and Ben carried out a top notch and professional job which was done to a very high standard. The service provided by the company was prompt, affordable with aftercare included.
We contacted Environ after having persistent issues with mice in our home. They sent a pest controller today (Ben Hayes) who was on time, friendly, tidy and very thorough. We are really pleased with his work and hopefully this will be the end of our mouse problem!
Hired Environ through our management company to initially come for a pest control survey in my loft, where we have rodent issues every winter and spring in the past 2 years. CCTV drain survey took place via this company also after their first visit. I would not recommend either service from this company. CCTV survey report is not clear and inconclusive with what the findings are (i.e. if there were no displacement or breaking or pipe with heave layers of scale, etc) there was none of that in the report, but just the start and end of the camera shot. I was also not given a USB for all the footages, which I only realised I was meant to be given one when their Pest Control Manager rang to find out if I would take up their recommended works cost £1800 in total, which is not back up by any visual photographs for the works necessary but just verbally said and put in the email. Point taken that their work has a 5-year warranty. But when I questioned all the discrepancies that do not tie up with what they said and no photographic evidence shown, I felt like this company was just trying to scam money from us. I hired another company to fit a stainless steel non-return valve (i.e. rodent blocker) and the cost is much lower. The cost of what Environ charged me would allow me to reinstall 5 other valves in the future should the stainless steel somehow fail(!) The pest control team (Dan and Chris) attended the survey visit, one of them refused to do a more thorough check in the loft. Only after I negotiate and pointed that they were the only pest control company that I have ever hired to look at the loft in less than a minute and came back down, the other pest controller (Chris) was willing to go up and found a dead rat that was caught in an old trap. Lucky that I negotiate and frustrated to have to ask them to do their job properly! Secondly Environ promised to send the pest controllers who attended the first visit to attend the second, but turned out not the case. So i had to explained everything wasn't noted in their report and queried things that do not tie up again. Other pest control company, unlike Environ, would communicate with their customers ahead of time if the original technician could not attend second or third visits. To conclude, I am very disappointed with Environ's service and would not regard their words trust-worthy, even they seemed to have good rating, good website, and hefty price tag. Looking back, I shouldn't have ignored all of the 1-star rating and comments! Last but not least, this company couldn't even get my address right after about 3 times requesting them to update their system! and none of them turned up on time!
Alex from Environ Pest Control was fantastic. We've had mice in the property and contacted Environ to help, and were able to get an appointment at short notice. He was very professional and walked us through everything as he went along. 100% would recommend!
Feel very upset by this company. Paid £97 up front for a man to come and and tell us we had rats (we already knew, we had caught 5 ourselves) He found droppings which when I inspected turned out to be plastic, rubbish and certainly not from a rat! He told us we needed a drain inspection and left (our drains have rat blockers in already) Left two bait blocks he said he would return to check? We have not heard anything back from the company I never even got his name!! Waste of money and time!!
Really great service. Quick and efficient. Would definitely recommend to a friend if needed
Would like to say firstly not job related but it's on the kindness of one of your driver's vw van that ends in 13ttv can't remember the rest Along with your driver I was stuck in traffic a few cars back from himself in Camden An old lady crossed the road and fell over the curb loads of people walked straight passed clearly distressed your driver stopped his van in the middle of the road ran out of his van knelt beside her and checked her over I pulled over to help by this time he had picked her up and instructed local shop to let her sit down on a chair While this was going on people shouting at your driver to move he just kindly smiled and said now I know she's safe and in dry area I will now move my van told the old lady that he hope she is ok and that he had to go because he was late for a job I stayed, she was fine just ego bruised and shaken she was hit by his warm character that protected her I only spoke to him for a brief second and i was also hit with kind words that he appreciated me staying with her and i was his angel as he didn't want to leave her I just want to clap my hand in his honour and If I ever need your services i will gladly use you just going on the kindness of that young man just wished I asked his name Couldn't see his face as he had face mask on but he had stunning eyes
Paul did a really fantastic job today he was great he really took time to do it so properly and it’s five stars from me! I’ve recommended Environ on my neighbourhood app. We got video evidence of the rats coming into my kitchen from below & right above the middle floor bedroom which is getting the loud scratching, Leading to finally the drains being CCTV on Friday let’s hope we identify the drain entry and get rat guards on. Knew it is rats as they had left that horrid tell tale brown sludge on the foam which was in the holes brick side - they are still very active. I will sleep tonight I have my bedroom door open my dog is relaxed we are so so happy to be sure we are safe from rodents. The holes behind my fridge were utterly appalling and the first pest control company I will not name, had sprayed so much foam in it was a fire hazard. Paul from Environ rescued my kitchen! Emily in the office has been very supportive and great help during 'rat-gate' - having rats is awful and it really has been a help. Thanks Team!
I have had a survey and proofing done by Environ. The team on each occasion were excellent and gave me brilliant and high quality service. In particular, the proofing was done very thoroughly, went the extra mile, answered all questions with confidence and great knowledge. Very friendly and respectful of noise and mess. Cleaned up very well and went beyond the call of duty.
Thanks so much for this review, we really appreciate it and we are pleased you noticed the attention to cleanliness, its an irritant of mine when a tradesperson leaves a house in a mess! thankyou Kind regards The Environ Pest Team
Really helpful professional company
Thank you so much for your positive review of Environ Pest Control we really appreciate it
Environ Pest Control is rated 4.7 based on 210 reviews