Environ Pest Control Reviews

of reviewers recommend Environ Pest Control
Read Environ Pest Control Reviews

About Environ Pest Control:

Pest control in London is a unique field requiring expertise and knowledge of our city and its pests. Environ Pest Control are your local, discreet pest control experts dedicated in the control of all pests and vermin in London. We provide a professional, prompt service to both the residential and commercial sector. Our expertise was showcased in the BBC series “The Rat Pack” and the media come to us for expert London pest control advice.

ricky@environpestcontrol.co.uk

Unit 12, Parson Green Depot, 33-39 Parsons Green Ln, Fulham, London

Tell us how Environ Pest Control made you happy
Really poor customer service and incompetent office staff. Had to wait a week to receive the report they had written on my moth infestation because they couldn't get my email address right - I had to chase and correct them on three separate occasions and it was as simple as changing it from .co.uk to .com (how hard is that??) This delayed me being able to get my home treated and added more stress to an already stressful situation. I would not recommend.
I am so sorry for his oversight and I am disappointed that we could not get your email right the first time, we always offer a free moth survey prior to a proposal so that we can give you a tailored , specific pest control programme according to what we found in your home.Please accept our apologies and if you should need another pest control service please let us know and we can assure you of our top notch service delivery
I called Environ about an ongoing rat issue in my house. I made it very clear that I was only interested in having the space under my floorboards proofed and wanted a quote. For this they said I needed to pay for a survey first which I paid upfront (stupidly!). Then the technician came round and I told him I already had rat blocker on our sewer line. At this point he had no other suggestions on what to do and left. As such I was given no quote and no survey. When I asked for the money back they flatly refused saying I'd had some invaluable advice over the phone instead and therefore they'd be keeping my money. All I got over the phone was a 5 minute call (after chasing about 10 times!) with no invaluable at all. Bascially they're only interested in easy money. I don't know of any other firms that charge for work upfront. Should have set the alarm bells ringing I guess. Avoid like the plague of rats that are still under my house!
As you left an anonymous review we were unable to locate you on our system, please get in contact and we will do our best to get this sorted for you. As you may have been told by a pest control co-ordinator we do not lift up floorboards for rats as we find this is unnecessary as we can very often get rat control from the drainage system under your home, please call and ask for Ricky and we will try to resolve this confusion
Similar to other feedback here: the visits were helpful and advised us of minimal work required, but the quote was extortionate.
Every attempt to query the amount of work quoted for was met with the same response and no effort to discuss our concerns or adjust the quote.
Clearly, they are not interested in small, residential jobs, but they could have saved us a lot of time and money by telling us that up-front. In the end, we went with a different company.
Hi Ian, could you kindly send me the quotation received or your full name so that I can check our database? we are absolutely committed to smaller residential jobs and in no way do we regard this as the lesser service, all of our customers are valued here, if you felt that the quotation was high I would be more than happy to look at it to see what adjustments can be made, many thanks
We have had 2 visits from Environ. Each lasting approx 10 minutes.
More than 6 weeks on from first sighting (we called environ after a week) we still have the mouse frequently visiting.
He is far from poisoned. He avoids all traps including those laid by environ.
We have followed the mouse prevention advice and despite this, continue to see him on a regular basis.
Environincredibly unhelpful between first and second visit and bad attitude on the phone.
The ‘mouse proofing’ quote was extortionate despite being told that minimal work needed to be done.
On the second visit, the person blocked ‘the only entry point’ only for us to find mousey sitting in our kitchen alive 2 days later.
I would not recommend this company. They hope to provide a quick fix and do not really care about the outcome. The poison they provide still does not work. Do not waste your money.
I am so sorry to hear this review and I can completely understand your frustration particularly when you were still seeing mice, I am going to do an internal investigation to understand the reason why you was let down and I am very sorry that it has led to an unhappy client . The rodenticide that we placed will still be in effect and occasionally a mouse may be stuck in the house after we have blocked the holes against rodents, thank you for bringing this issue to our attention as it is not like Environ Pest Control
Rude staff, poor service.
I think most of these reviews must be written by members that work there.
Hi Carl, In disappointed to see that you received bad service from us, we do not have any details ,could you kindly get in contact with me directly so that we can resolve this issue?
How insulting and rude.
My flat was treated for clothes moths. We mutually decided that we would do a light treatment and see how it goes.
6 weeks later or so, there continued to be a significant number of moths being caught in our traps.
So I called them to arrange for someone to come back in.
An unpleasant lady, I think her name was Jade, returned my call and was pretty rude, claiming I was being rude when all I was trying to was arrange a visit. She insisted that I would have to send photos of the moths and would not proceed. She then hung up on me.
I was not complaining AT ALL. Yet she was acting as if I was. Of course by the end of the call I was actually mad. And now I am complaining. A ridiculous call and completely unreasonable. Very simply I will ask someone else to come in.
Plenty of other pest control companies out there and I would avoid this one like the plague.
Hi Karim,I apologise for the seemingly rude behaviour of my staff, I have since used this complaint as part of a training module to make sure that we keep our customer service to a high standard.We do ask for photographic evidence of moths on the complimentary pheromone traps that we leave onsite to insure that they are common cloth moth as opposed to house moth (which do not cause clothes damage) and can fly in through the windows.
I tried to explain to a lady from the sales team that I required a quote for the eradication of squirrels and subsequent proofing of a loft space. She initially wouldn't listen to me (or didn't understand) and kept arguing that only at the first visit (after paying for the eradication) would they quote for proofing. I re-explained that I needed a quote for the full job up-front. Eventually, she understood but then tried to sell me a survey for £69+VAT!! A company that refuses to give a simple quote for works is clearly not going to be competitive on price! Needless to say, I have gone elsewhere.
Hi Richard, I can feel your frustration with regards to the quotation but unfortunately, the coordinator is right in this circumstance and for that I am sorry, we need to get into the attic space first so that we can quote as there are so many variables. The access to the loft, the height if the building and the number of holes that need to be blocked are very hard to quote from the phone, I am sorry if this was not made clearer and if you should have further questions regarding the squirrel control treatment please do not hesitate to call us, thank you
I called Environ as I saw a mouse and had used the company in the past. They did not fill in any holes (the procedure has changed since my last visit), but delighted in showing me (a girl who is petrified of mice and lives alone), all of the holes that a mouse could come through that they were not going to fill. The guy also said that he could hear mice in the ceiling in the bathroom with a loud extractor fan on (I can't hear anything but the fan). I essentially paid £166 for someone to come over put down a bit of poison and leave me in tears (fearing all the mice that could enter my flat)...I will need to pay more if I want the many holes filled :-(
Thanks for this useful review of our services, and I am dishearted to of course read that you were not satisfied with our usually exemplary service. My pest control technician assured me that he was only trying to show you the holes so that we could provide a proposal of permanently proofing your flat against the low-level mice treatment.If you had waited for longer than a day i could assure you that we would have got complete control of the mice

Kind regards