Elite Audio Ltd Reviews

Elite Audio Ltd 5 star review on 13th May 2020
Lee Brindley
Elite Audio Ltd 5 star review on 29th February 2020
Graham Westcott
Can`t recommend this dealership highly enough, Good comms, accurate information, well informed. Many Thanks David,
Decided to take the long trip from Herts to Scotland to visit the shop and demo a selection of speakers and amps. David took very good care of us and selected some excellent products for us to demo based on our music style and room at home. We were there all day with no pressure buy and ended up with a great combination that i know will sound great at home. Special thanks to all the staff and Mark for making us feel at home and being patient as I played Euro pop loud in the afternoon! Great shop, great service, perfect for an annual pilgrimage. Many thanks to all. Shari and Liz
A friend had recommended Elite Audio and I contacted Mark to discuss the trade-in of existing equipment against a pair of Quad ESL2912s. Mark visited me at home to better understand my requirements and his trade-in offer persuaded me to place the order. Martyn then arranged DPD collection of my trade-in equipment and when the new loudspeakers arrived direct from Quad ten days later, Mark came over to help install them. First class service throughout and I would certainly consider involving Elite Audio in any future hi-fi system upgrades.
Fantastic service as usual. I was having a few problems getting the most out my amp and speakers. Spoke to David and we narrowed it down to the speaker and digital cable. David recommended HiDiamond cabling. I have never heard of them but trusted his judgement. Bought the cable and it has completely transformed my system. Now sounds like it should. Great service and great advice. Nearly all my kit comes from Elite or Audio Emotion as I have a high degree of trust in their knowledge and judgement. Many thanks again
I recently purchased an AUDIA FLIGHT FLS10 int. amplifier from Elite Audio. I was not able to audition the amp. in person so after describing my system to David I took his advice went ahead with the purchase. The Amplifier is truly spectacular and the sound quality is amazing. I have dealt with Elite Audio on a number of occasions and each time their help, patience and understanding has been exceptional.
I auditioned two headphones at Elite during October 2018. Great setup for considered listening, beautiful location in the heart of Fife, and expert help and insight from Elite. What really impressed me was that there was no "hard sell" , just time to evaluate and make my own mind up as to the outcome. I finally decided to buy the Mania's from Erzetich and am absolutely delighted with them. Elite were also happy to answer questions I had around music streaming and it was clear that they understand the subject well.
Probably one of the best dealers I have ever had the pleasure to come across! I have purchased two DACs from Elite Audio, the matrix x-sabre and the x-sabre pro. On each occasion, the transaction was completed professionally and efficiently. Including holding the items until I was back from abroad. I wish all the companies I dealt with were this good!
To me Elite Audio stand out as one of the best - if not the best - dealer I have dealt with in 25+ years of buying audio equipment. As with others I have returned to Mark and Dave at Elite for advice a number of times where they have always been patient with my questions and have consistently been able to guide me in the right direction when making a change to my system. I recently purchased a pair of Boenicke W5SE speakers and Audiozen Alchemy amplifier from them. My jaw hit the floor when I first listened to this combination at home. I hadn't heard the amplifier or speakers before but Mark's belief in this being an astoundingly musical combination was spot on. They are clearly lovers of music and share the same passion for creating great music in a domestic environment as I do. As others have said I cannot rate them highly enough.
The best praise I can place upon Elite Audio Ltd is the fact I have returned to them time and time again. My initial purchase online lead me to meeting Mark, David and the rest of the Elite team. Elite Audio have allowed me to expand beyond my normal stable of hifi dealers by suggesting manufacturers who they feel may best match my specific goal. Friendly discussions, showroom demo and even home demo’s helping me to grow my system into so much more than I could have hoped. The great thing with Elite Audio is the fact the team are not out to get you to purchase the single most expensive item you can afford but rather plan a path towards your own ultimate hifi goal. This has been my experience dealing with the team over the last few years. Each upgrade we have planned was made easy due to great trade-in value on my previous purchases. I wish all hifi dealers dealt with their customers with the care and attention Mark and his team provide. I can’t rate them highly enough.
David at Elite Audio is brilliant! I recently had issues with sMS-200 ultra after upgrading the OS - Roon (after activating Roon Ready on Eunhasu) stopped detecting the same as a networked device. To find a solution, I first contacted May at SOtm. She was great, but after a doing everything I was asked to do by May for over a week, the Roon issue could not be solved until finally she contacted David at Elite Audio (from whom I purchased the SOtM bundle) to help out. After only a few minutes on TeamViewer, David was able to get to the bottom of the problem and got Roon to work again. Pure magic!
Incredible service as always - friendly, excellent value... and I got to have a sneaky peak of their new showroom and lots of shiny toys! Thank you again.
I am a very happy customer from Singapore and throughout my entire dealing with the Elite team, especially David, via email, they have been extremely responsive and professional. I have many experiences buying online and I rank the experience with Elite Audio as the best. They are making it too easy for me to part away with my money. ;) The only thing I hope for is one day I can visit your showroom in person!
Mark and the team at Elite Audio were fantastic even sending me diagrams to assist in the connections to my AV receiver as I purchased a Mcintosh MC452 from Elite Audio Thanks guys and I now know where to come in the future for high end audio Regards Michael
Elite Audio Ltd 5 star review on 22nd August 2018
I had shortlisted a number of CD players to replace my Krell KAV300 and the MBL C31 offered by Elite Audio Ltd was one of them. Reviewers differed on the performance and indeed on the characteristics of this player and I needed an informed and unvarnished opinion. That was provided in my first contact with Mark and we also discussed a possible arrangement for a SACD player that I wanted to trade in. All dealings with Mark his colleagues were straightforward. Elite arranged for collection of my SACD and delivery of the MBL was tailored to my own availability. The unit itself is a revelation; accurate tonally and with wonderful separation and presentation of vocals and instruments. I was able to play albums that I had recorded and mixed in what is a very high end recording environment and my evenings have been increasingly given to revisiting some of my favourite CD recordings. It is important I feel to know that you will receive good counsel in circumstances where an investment is significant and mistakes can be both costly and difficult to resolve. I certainly got that from Mark.
I write this not to blindly praise Mark & his team - but on account of genuine experience and excellent support I got. Sure, everyone cares at "selling point" - but it is after sales support which is of even more importance. I consider my selves as a "picky" character and customer and can get annoyed fairly quickly - but Mark was always accommodating and has met my demands as much as possible. After having purchased a high end pair of Speakers about 5 or 6 months back - I always felt the "bass" was lacking. It was paired with Musical Fidelity Amp & CD-DAC units - supplied by Elite again....so power was not the issue. Did some room positioning adjustments - improved the flooring by adding rugs and drapes - changed the cables and gave it more time for the "burn-in" period etc etc - still the "effect" was lacking! Listen to few tracks from Mark Knopfler and you'd understand. Finally some advisers started blaming the brand that they lack bass in general - the cables are lousy - asking me to invest in cables that were expensive than the speakers!! etc etc and I felt so frustrated!. But one fine day - I paid very close attention to individual parts - the tweeter - mid - the two woofers ....and presto! on one of the speakers - of the two woofers, one was "jammed" - not functioning at all!. I contacted Mark after all these months - and he calmed me down, reassuring me and immediately taking up the case with the manufacturer. First they thought it was the cross-over - which was sent to me all the way through international courier - and then it turned out to be the woofer and thus - they sent me the woofer - without any questions - and with apology ....all said and done - my system "rocks" now! One would never anticipate things to go wrong in a brand new high end expensive gear - but I suppose I was the lucky one! Elite audio even offered to pay for the technicians visits home and changing all these units and refixing. The brand Elite represents were also very swift and very supportive and I am so relived that my 10K worth of speakers does live up-to its standard and price tag! I have always thought that a good dealer is not one who sells an item to you - but who takes care of you - even long after the sale has been done. Mark & his team are the best example. Thank you guys!
Elite Audio Ltd 5 star review on 14th August 2018
Without question Elite Audio are the best dealers in the UK. I have never experienced service as good as Elite Audio. There is reference equipment & Elite are a reference company.
Excellent customer service. A company that cares a lot about the products they sell. Highly recommended.
Great people to deal with who take time to understand why you are looking to make a change and give good advice. Highly recommended and if you haven't tried Audio Physic speakers arrange an audition, I've owned lots of brands over the years and this was my second AP purchase from Elite, they are outstanding.
I can highly recommend Elite Audio. I traded in and bought a new Music First phono stage. Knowledgeable staff, easy to deal with, who communicated throughout the the transaction and delivery - a first class service. I will certainly use Elite Audio again for my next upgrade.
I received excellent service from the Elite Audio team while buying Triangle speakers and an Audiovalve preamp. They listened carefully to what I was looking for, and gave really good informed advice on the components to choose. I will certainly use them again in the future.
Elite Audio Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 202 reviews