Elite Audio Ltd Reviews

Elite Audio Ltd 5 star review on 13th May 2020
Lee Brindley
Elite Audio Ltd 5 star review on 29th February 2020
Graham Westcott
Great service, great products, great prices! Will definitely buy from them again.
Great great customer service I made the wrong order by accident but the quickly corrected it for me and the delivery wasn’t even delayed by my mistake. 10 out of 10 from me
I've written several reviews in the past commending Mark, Connie and their staff for the very high level of humanity, empathic understanding and knowledge they have afforded me in meeting my evolving audiophile needs. However, my recent experience communicating with Mark, Andrew, Martyn, Barry and Jackie has been truly exceptional and they have all demonstrated their willingness to 'go the extra mile' to ensure that I'm satisfied with the outcome of our transactions. I look forward to continuing my journey doing business with you. Thank you.
Elite Audio is the place to go for High End audio equipment. If you enjoy your music they have the very best available in music reproduction. The advice offered is sound and very knowledgeable, they really understand their range of products and also a clients budget. Andrew was extremely helpful, nothing was a problem. Customer service from all at Elite was exceptional.
Another first class hi fi addition from Elite Audio. Just one phone call and a Innuos Phoenix was delivered 48hrs later with the option to try in my system before final decision. Initial impressions on a quick A/B was a little underwhelming, but Mark advised it needed around 200 hrs to "burn in" and just leave it in my system and keep listening. After around 3 weeks I removed it from my system and the sound lost its sparkle, the 3D soundstage collapsed and small detail within the mix ie backing vocals were lost and difficult to hear. The bottom line is the Phoenix has become an essential part of my digital replay chain and once heard you would mot want to listen without it. Another advantage is there are no lights or indicators on the unit so can be quite easily hidden away out of sight. If you have a decent server, especially Innuos Zen upwards, then give it a try, you might be surprised at what is possible from USB, and you have nothing to lose. Thanks again Elite Audio.
I purchased an Innuos Zen mk3. Elite Audio were Incredibly helpful. Sound advice was given. Good part exchange price for my existing kit and they even arranged pickup. Altogether an enjoyable and pleasant experience. Highly recommended.
I received excellent service when I bought new floorstanders from Elite Audio. Everything went smoothly from order to delivery and post delivery follow-up was good.
Both Andrew and Mark demonstrated the utmost patience and offered the most well informed advice on my convoluted journey to Hifi happiness. Elite Audio is now my undisputed ‘go to’ for all things Hifi. Recommended without hesitation.
Eliteaudio is a fantastic company. Have known them for over 3 years, they have a great knowledge of their products and the sector, superb customer service and excellent terms and conditions, such as home demos. Would recommend to anyone.
Although to date I haven’t actually completed a purchase I feel at some time in the future I will. The help assistance and guidance that I’ve received from Andrew has been second to none
Incredibly easy to deal with and always willing to go the extra mile. They really cared about what I wanted and actually taken a genuine interest in making sure I got the right product to fit in my system. Will definitely come back again.
First time I have purchased from Elite Audio, but not the first from Mark. I was looked after very well at Audio Emotion and the experience at Elite is every bit as good. Excellent advice, no pressure sales experience from all of the team. Audio Physic Codex this time, and a great deal on trade in. Easy five stars.
Having been buying hifi for over 30 years and dealing with many vendors, it's great to know there are outlets like Elite Audio around. Always willing to talk, explain and even offering 30 days to decide on a piece of equipment. All points towards a retailer that cares about you getting precisely what you want or need. A great model especially for hifi where things are not clear immediately after connecting your purchase. A very happy customer.
Fantastic service provided over the past 2years. The support, advice , great communication and a wide variety of high end audio products to choose from. Thanks to the entire team, from the technical advice from Barry, sales and support from Andrew and Martyn for the organisation and logistics of getting the items to me. And to Mark again for the great advice and support. Thanks again to the entire team at Elite Audio , highly recommend
Elite has been recommended to me by a friend of mine that was very happy with their services, he was rights. The service, knowledge and kindness of all the staff is exemplary. They are not afraid to spend some time with you over the phone to make sure you choose the right product. Great company, very good communicators and fast accurate delivery. I'm going to use them again, compliment and many thanks
I just wanted to say thank you for the fantastic recommendation on the SOtM dCBL- CAT7 ethernet cable. It had totally changed the SQ in my digital system. I have auditioned all of the "cost-effective" ethernet cables (Blue Jean, Supra, Meicord). The SOtM dCBL-CAT7 is in another league. Definitely worth the investment. Thank you.
My experience with Elite Audio has been nothing but positive. I recently purchased a Burson Conductor 3 Reference DAC after speaking to Mark, who gave me very useful advice on the best product to suit my individual requirements. The product arrived very swiftly, which was also great. The Burson DAC has exceeded expectations in the first few days of use and is already out-performing my previous DAC/headphone amp combination in most areas, which retailed for double the price of the Burson. And it's not even fully burnt-in yet. Thank you Elite Audio for your advice and impeccable service. I look forward to speaking to you again soon for my next hi fi upgrade! Andrew
I’ve been dealing with the guys from Elite for years and they have always gone the extra mile to not only find a deal that worked for me and my budget but also in terms of helpfulness. Most recently they have helped me transition from a fairly modest system to something altogether more high end and it’s been painless every step of the way. A great dealer with a superb range of desirable kit at every price level.
Elite Audio Ltd 5 star review on 5th November 2020
I first met members of the Elite team at a show in London in 2017, and was delighted with their friendliness, and knowledge. Soon afterwards I read the HFN review of the Gato PWR222s, and thought l must have these. A deal was quickly arranged, and they were mine. No fuss! Recently I wanted another pair, including an exchange. After one phone call with Rachael, a deal was agreed, and delivery set up by Martyn. A slight hiccough was very efficiently sorted by Martyn, and their couriers were organised to pick up the exchange piece from my installer in Essex. Real professionalism and efficiency, arranged in a few phone calls. A real pleasure to do business with.
I realised that I needed new cables when I saw that my 35 year old Monster leads had turned from a shiny copper into a dull green colour - oxidisation in action. Having not looked at the cable market for many years the myriad of options available was pretty daunting. Every manufacturer seemed to have developed their own particular technology to deliver the perfect sound. Where to start? The internet was rife with opinions that cables made no difference and claims that it was all 'snake oil'. However I set myself a price point (which I eventually broke) and set about my auditions. I quickly learnt that all the cables I tried did sound different. In fairness I don't think I tried a bad cable, but whatever the claims, some clearly worked better in my system, and/or suited my room acoustics and hearing better than others. By chance I saw an advert for the Hi Diamond 7s, and although a little beyond my price point a visit to the Elite Audio web site confirmed a range of their cables at different prices. Rachel at Elite was was very helpful in describing the cable attributes and eventually I chose a pair of HD3s which were custom made and delivered within a fortnight (including 200 hours of being run-in by the shop). The cables were delivered carriage free with the whole ordering process completely hassle free. The cables themselves are fairly 'chunky' - however they are very flexible and so were easy to route around a couple of tight corners that I had. They have a sparkly gold dust coating, so they certainly make an impression. They are terminated with gold plated banana connectors, and the overall finish is first rate. Immediately I plugged the cables into my system I was struck by their rhythmic drive. These cables delivered a fantastic level of energy through my speakers. Not only did they have a (very) deep and taught bass, but a rich mid range and sweet top end. What really struck me was the textures of the instruments and voices that these cables were able to convey. However the warmth and texture of the sound was never at the expense of the edge or attack of a guitar string twang. There was no element of having to compromise one aspect of sound in the interests of another. On top of that, everything was portrayed across a fabulously open sound stage. These cables seemed to have it all. Within a few seconds of spinning my favourite Art Pepper CD my foot was spontaneously tapping away, something none of the other cables had managed to do. At that moment I knew these were the cables for me. I am absolutely delighted with these cables, which appear to genuinely deliver on the claims made in the promotional material. All the cables in the range utilise the same 4 times baking technology which it is claimed provides the warm yet detailed sound, so hopefully there will be an ' affordable' pair for most people. Hi Diamond cables are not widely available, and reviews are few and far between, but I think they make a compelling case to be auditioned. Elite Audio provides the assurance of a 30 day money back guarantee, so the whole process is risk free in case, for whatever reason, you decide they are not for you. I have been very impressed with the select range of equipment and accessories stocked by Elite Audio. Although often not mainstream hi fi names, the equipment appears to have been carefully chosen for its sonic characteristics rather than brand popularity, and I would happily purchase from Elite Audio again. Both Elite Audio and Hi Diamond cables are thoroughly recommended.
Elite Audio Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 209 reviews