Elite Audio Ltd Reviews

Pittenweem,
Anstruther,
Fife,
Scotland

How would you rate Elite Audio Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Just wanted to thank David and the team for a 5* service! Communications were siperb with practical advice, I wanted a great digital from end and needed to trade on my older gear to help fund that, I tried several hi end dealers and Elite. Have to say straight away elite at no point were pushy or like most only recommended their most expensive system, no! They listened to what I had, what I wanted & what my goals were for the whole system. I must also say that David gave me the most generous trade in for my old front end. What he recommended was spot on! The sound and system integration was on point! I now have a system that allowed me to reduce my box count but give me a very high end sound that has blown me away. Anyone looking great advice, Stirling customer service and generous trade in look no further than elite audio. Thanks guy’s one very happy customer! Cheers Ron"
Peter Silvester
Verified Buyer
"I was in the market to upgrade and change my TV/AV Loudspeakers from a floor standing model to smaller Book Shelf units on dedicated stands. I'd looked at Elite Audio Ltd's Web Site and was impressed with the Brands they represented. I approached them to see if they would take my existing speakers in part-exchange for some new units and what could they recommend as replacements. Mark and the team there were most helpful in recommending options on Book Shelf designs and prepared to offer me a good deal on part-exchange. The final recommendation which I've purchased was from a supplier I had not heard of Gato who is based in Denmark. Connie who works as part of the team at Elite Audio Ltd gave them a positive recommendation after her own listening tests. I checked out the Gato Web Site and their own reviews and was satisfied to go ahead with the purchase and exchange. My new Gato FM15's in piano black with Stands arrived on Friday 9th February. At the same time, my trade-in speakers were collected. The whole delivery/pick-up transaction was handled by Elite Audio Ltd and went like clock-work. I cannot thank the staff enough for their excellent technical know-how and superb customer service. The end result, I have a pair of loudspeakers that are truly amazing and will give me many hours of listening pleasure."
Mark Bohun
Verified Buyer
"It started with a kiss, then a wow !!!! well not quite, it really started with an enquiry. I'd posed the same questions to a number of Hi Fi shops with my budget, i wanted a new system that would wow me !!!! David at Elite Audio was first to respond and following a phone conversation put together a system which included the SOtM Ultra Bundle , Perreaux 225i amp and Focal Sopra No2 speakers. I'd already heard the Focal Sopra No2's and very impressed with the sound , however the SOtM and Perreaux were completely unknown to me, next step click on the product links David sent me and check them out on google as well. Order placed and items delivered quickly with fantastic communication from Martyn, one of the items was on back order, but still arrived within a few days. David was incredibly knowledgeable , helpful and patient as i set the system up and walked me through his user guide (this saved loads of time) Was there a wow !!!!.....actually there were three, first one when i set up the SOtM without the power supply and USB, second one when i added the power supply, then a few days later jaw dropping wow's when i added the USBultra . The service provided by David has been first class and i am absolutely delighted with my new system. I'd highly recommend Elite Audio as they go the extra mile to make sure you're happy and that means a lot Mark B"
"I have never experienced such fantastic expertise and service, and calm(!) advice against adversity and procrastination! Mark and Martyn were always totally on the ball with products and deliveries. It took a little while, I think every option covered, and perfect job done and very, very happy with the system supplied. A big thanks!"
Fergus Wright
Verified Buyer
"In late November I was 6000 miles away in Tucson, AZ for Thanksgiving but I like to check online to see what’s going on at home. Looking at Elite Audio’s website one morning I saw they had a Crayon CFA1.2 amplifier on offer as a Black Friday deal. This piqued my interest. I pondered but let the thought slip. The weekend passed but I had not anticipated Manic Monday and lo and behold the Crayon was still available. What do I do? It was just after breakfast in Tucson and Tucson is 7 hours behind Anstruther so it would have been after 15:00 UK time. Monday’s nearly over! Luckily I have known Mark for more than a few years now and I trust and respect his opinions so I dropped him an email stating my interest in the Crayon and explaining my current location. A few more emails were exchanged and Mark’s response was you’ll love it, it’s yours, have a nice holiday and I’ll see you when you get back. What a nice man. On my return about 10 days later I dragged my sorry jet lagged self up to Elite Audio to collect my amplifier. To cut a long story short when I got it home and installed I had some initial problems with it but with the patience and expert advice of Mark and Martyn these issues were quickly resolved. Since then I have become more familiar with it and am getting to grips with its versatile input matching settings and output configuration to achieve optimal performance. Now I am absolutely blown away by my Crayon CFA1.2 amplifier. It is without doubt to date the most significant purchase I have made in all my years as an audiophile and music lover. I have not enjoyed listening to my Hifi so much. Thanks guys Fergus"
"Hi David, Thank you for your support and guidance in configuring my SOtM sMS-200 Ultra. In particular, your recently developed Guide is a very intuitive and user friendly reference tool, which has enabled me to set up sMS-200 to interface flawlessly with Roon, Jriver 23, Lumin, Linn Kazoo, Squeezelite and Tidal. The time, patience and knowledge you have invested in formulating the Guide will facilitate your customers to exploit the full potential of sMS-200 Ultra, especially when it is used in combination with sPS-500 Power Supply and tX-USB Ultra USB Regenerator. As you are aware, I have been fortunate to own and experience excellent streaming products from Lumin, Aurender and Auralic. However, my perception thus far is in favour of the SOtM sMS-200 Bundle, in terms of sonics, flexibility and value. Congratulations on developing an excellent Guide, which I am sure will prove to be an asset not just to yourself, but also to Elite Audio and SOtM. Kind regards David."
"Difficult to fault the service or advice. First class all the way. My system has never sounded so good"
Harvin Gupta
Verified Reviewer
"Really happy with the service i received from Elite Audio and i would not hesitate to recommend them. I was impressed with the technical advice they offered, their communication and most importantly the price. They also seemed like nice guys! Very happy with my purchase."
Brendan O Sullivan
Verified Reviewer
"Another highly satisfactory purchase from Elite Audio. [Mytek Brooklyn + ] Great advice from Mark and co. I would really recommend this Company to anyone thinking of buying high quality audio equipment"
James Wyatt
"Wonderful service and great products"
James Wyatt
Verified Buyer
"The advice from Elite Audio was honest and the service was exceptional. The team (Mark) has guided me through the various pitfalls and I have been rewarded with a wonderful system, which reproduces the music with transparency and power. I have no hesitation in recommending them."
Nemanja Nikolic
Verified Buyer
"I have bought several items through Elite Audio this year, and the experience has been absolutely flawless. I especially wish to thank Mark and Martyn for their blazingly fast responses to my every enquiry, and for absolutely brilliant service and care for their customers. Highly recommended!"
Jada Whannel
Verified Buyer
"Having just completed my first transaction with Elite Audio, I can recommend them without reservation. I'm not an audiophile, for me, a sound system is only a facilitator for listening to music. Over the last few years, I have dealt with a few specialist audio companies, but none as good as Mark and his team. Given my lack of knowledge, I have always felt awkward talking to dealers, At no time did Mark make me think that way. You won't meet a friendlier, more helpful, and patient person than Mark. I've had my system for ten years, but I'm not unhappy with it, just used to it. I wanted to upgrade the sound but had no idea how I wanted to do it. Mark took time to listen to me, suggested a couple of routes to where I wanted to go. At no time did he make my lack of knowledge an issue. No-one could have been more helpful or considerate. If you are looking for anything in the audio line, I would have no hesitation in recommending Elite Audio. By the time Mark left my flat, I felt that I had made a new friend, and in a way, I guess I have."
"offered a home loan of brand new pair of Boenicke speakers very quickly, then another pair in the finish I wanted great guys to deal with"
Clive Theobold
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful and knowledgable. They answered my questions and gave me time to think things over. Delivery was very fast."
Barry Grocott
Verified Reviewer
"I found them polite helpful and above all in my book totally honest. Great products. All in all very pleased indeed. Many thanks to Mark and his team. Mr Barry Grocott. Cornwall"
Richard Lowe
Verified Buyer
"In the search for new loudspeakers I 'd been recommended I should look at Boenicke. Elite are the UK suppliers so I gave them a call. Mark offered very friendly and professional advice, and we discussed a 30-day home demo of the W11. Not content with simply giving me a demo of what they had in stock, he was happy to order a bespoke new set to my choice of wood, adding the swing-base isolation, and whether I wanted the SE or SE+. Arranging the demo and delivery of the speakers was simple, Mark and his team handled it all very well. We also discussed a trade-in of my existing speakers should I want to keep the Boenicke W11's, and I was offered a very good price. Once the W11's were built and shipped from Switzerland, they arrived on time, and I quickly had them unpacked and in my system. I knew I wanted to keep them straight away, they were exactly as Mark described. There was no salesman fluff here, they did exactly what he said they would!"
"I've purchased several products (new and used) via mail order from Elite Audio and Audio Emotion over the past 2-3 years. All were exactly as described, very well packaged, and quickly dispatched. Communication was excellent throughout, and not limited to office hours. Not every product has suited my system as I had hoped. When that has happened, Mark and the team have readily accepted a return, and made a real effort (at their time and cost) to seek to understand why it fell short and in what respect(s), and see whether they could recommend/offer an alternative. That has involved the generous loan of equipment at their cost, which proved invaluable for me in understanding the capabilities and strengths of alternative products. Their approach seems to be to offer the highest standards of service (typically associated with specialist local dealers) but with the convenience and accessibility of mail order. In that they largely succeed. Highly recommended."
BJ Kwon
"I purchased a pair of Virgo 25 loud speaker from Elite Audio. As I was in South Korea, I had to request Elite Audio to ship it via international logistics. Unfortuantely, a critical damage was found on the front panel (Cabinet) of a speaker when it was delivered. As I requested no insurance for the TNT international logistics, both TNT and Elite Audio were not responsible for the damage. However, Elite Audio did not ignore this situation. Elite Audio discussed with Audio Physic so many times to arrange a new front panel and promised to send it to me for free of charge."
Elite Audio Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 62 reviews