Elite Audio Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Elite Audio Ltd

info@eliteaudiouk.com

Elite Audio,Unit 10,Comielaw Farm,Pittenweem,Anstruther,Fife,Scotland

"Absolutely delighted with Elite Audio Ltd. I purchased a new stereo amplifier from them and David and the team were very supportive with my requirements. From the first visit, the service, human attention to customers and no hard-sale attitude is just impeccable. Many people will find the experience of approaching a high-end HiFi business daunting, and although it can be (from my experience of other outlets), this wasn't the case with Elite Audio Ltd and I am sure i will be going back in years to come till I purchase my whole system. The photo is from the listening area I sat at to listen to the amp."
Michael McCann
"Mark and the team at Elite Audio were fantastic even sending me diagrams to assist in the connections to my AV receiver as I purchased a Mcintosh MC452 from Elite Audio Thanks guys and I now know where to come in the future for high end audio Regards Michael"
Francis Cherukara
"I write this not to blindly praise Mark & his team - but on account of genuine experience and excellent support I got. Sure, everyone cares at "selling point" - but it is after sales support which is of even more importance. I consider my selves as a "picky" character and customer and can get annoyed fairly quickly - but Mark was always accommodating and has met my demands as much as possible. After having purchased a high end pair of Speakers about 5 or 6 months back - I always felt the "bass" was lacking. It was paired with Musical Fidelity Amp & CD-DAC units - supplied by Elite again....so power was not the issue. Did some room positioning adjustments - improved the flooring by adding rugs and drapes - changed the cables and gave it more time for the "burn-in" period etc etc - still the "effect" was lacking! Listen to few tracks from Mark Knopfler and you'd understand. Finally some advisers started blaming the brand that they lack bass in general - the cables are lousy - asking me to invest in cables that were expensive than the speakers!! etc etc and I felt so frustrated!. But one fine day - I paid very close attention to individual parts - the tweeter - mid - the two woofers ....and presto! on one of the speakers - of the two woofers, one was "jammed" - not functioning at all!. I contacted Mark after all these months - and he calmed me down, reassuring me and immediately taking up the case with the manufacturer. First they thought it was the cross-over - which was sent to me all the way through international courier - and then it turned out to be the woofer and thus - they sent me the woofer - without any questions - and with apology ....all said and done - my system "rocks" now! One would never anticipate things to go wrong in a brand new high end expensive gear - but I suppose I was the lucky one! Elite audio even offered to pay for the technicians visits home and changing all these units and refixing. The brand Elite represents were also very swift and very supportive and I am so relived that my 10K worth of speakers does live up-to its standard and price tag! I have always thought that a good dealer is not one who sells an item to you - but who takes care of you - even long after the sale has been done. Mark & his team are the best example. Thank you guys!"
"Perched on an oasis of calm in beautifully picturesque countryside Elite audio delivers an all encompassing joyful experience .In a climate where special is becoming rare Mark and the team simply GET IT so now I have a system that delivers emotion,excitement and beauty on a daily basis .They deserve to cherished and preserved do yourself a favour and immerse yourself in the full experience you won't regret it. Thank You Mark and Team!"
"Just a quick note to say another big thank you for your great advise and time . I am totally delighted with the Zennith. It was ridiculously easy to set up with Roon and Wow I didn’t realise how good Roon is! It’s a powerful bit of software and works a treat on the Zennith. It sounds fab. Quite a step up from the IMac! Roons new release also allows squeeze box integration to enable memory play. Nice touch. One very happy customer here again as a third time customer from Down South!"
"Many thanks to Mark and the team and a special mention for Rachael . I was interested in a part exchange and thought that mine being a high value item might hinder any deal . I was wrong . Elite contacted me the next day and told me that they would be back with an offer in two days . True to their word thats exactly what happened. I thought about it and took them up on their offer a couple of days later . Elite took care of all the logistics and a few days later my new amp had arrived. Exemplary and informative service all round every step of the way . Recommended"
"Elite audio...How do I rate the company? Well, I have dealt with them over quite a few years now and have received nothing but highly professional, honest and most importantly friendly relationship with them, they don’t care if you’re looking to spend £5 or £5000 the service you receive is exactly the same. I have just purchased a stunning Gato DIA-250s and I’m absolutely over the moon with it...Many thanks and well done as usual Mark & Co... Elite Audio....If Carlsberg did hifi Dealerships?....”probably”"
"Gosh, what can I say! Made a second 400 mile trip upto Elite Audio to see Mark, David, Grant and the gang to to really solidify the system we started and improve my education in music reproduction. It was a great morning of demoing and having conversations around what we really wanted out of our music. David showed us a fantastic example of what was "hifi" and what was "music". We moved forward with our system with the purchase of a few items that really gets to the heart of the music and what we want out of our system. David and Mark were excellent and the whole team looked after us, as usual. Beautiful relaxed atmosphere that we love. Again, well worth the trip up Herts and am planning another venue in Marchish. Again, many thanks, you make the owning and purchasing a hifi a joy. Shari and Liz"
"Bought various products over the last few years. Always a great service and every time I’ve needed support it’s been 100%. I always recommend them to my audio friends as the best dealer."
"Mark and his team are genuinely five star performers with exceptional knowledge, quality products and in the world of HiFi a very unbasied approach to selling you sounds."
"I commend "ELITE AUDIO" for their dedication to excellence and their elite sterling after sales service."
"It's not often I would take the time to review service, but when you purchase Hi Fi it's different. An emotional purchase. Mark was as usual a gent, set up my turntable, listened to at least one album, great conversation with some great advice and as always a pleasure to deal with. Looking forward to the next visit."
"Excellent service, speedy responses and knowledgable answers. Very happy."
"I contacted Elite Audio by email to enquire about a new USB/SPDIF convertor for PC audio playback into my DAC. Mark replied within a few minutes & recommended the Matrix Audio X-SPDIF2. I ordered one by telephone & it arrived quickly & well packaged. The Matrix X-SPDIF2 unit installed easily & sounds superb! Telephone & email communication from Elite Audio was first class throughout the transaction. Highly recommended."
"5 Things I love about ELITE AUDIO I bought a couple of SOTM equipment from Elite Audio’s eBay web shop last year and was very satisfied with the products and the service I received. Recently I ventured out and contacted them via their website regarding a DAC that I was interested in. I was dealing with David, Martyn, John and Rachael and these are the 5 things that impressed me the most about Elite Audio: # 1: Their passion. David shared with me that he personally owns the same DAC, and I could hear and feel his passion for the product. It was therefore not very difficult to convince me to buy the same. # 2: Their knowledge and expertise. His knowledge and expertise about the good synergy between my current amplifier (Luxman) and the Aqua La Scala MKII Optologic DAC was immensely helpful. I had received contrary advice regarding my amplifier from another online dealer as being not a good match for the La Scala, but this was swiftly repudiated by David. And I was offered a demo unit to test at home with my own equipment (no commitments). That shows the company’s confidence in their product line. David assured me that the amplifier and the DAC would go well together. In hindsight, I’m happy that I listened to David’s advice as the result is absolutely superb! It’s the best digital playback I have ever heard as it could be easily mistaken for an excellent analogue front end. # 3: Their communication. Every time I had a question, I received a prompt reply via email within minutes. The staff at Elite Audio were extremely polite and very professional in their communication, be it over the phone or via email. David had a very consultative approach and listened patiently to my concerns. Even emails sent on a Saturday received a prompt reply from John. # 4: Their reliability. After the initial consultation David gave me a time-frame on when the DAC would be shipped to me. He did not disappoint me, and I received the DAC promptly within the promised time-frame. The day before the DAC was going to be shipped, I received shipping notification from Martyn with a tracking number, which was very reassuring as this was an expensive purchase. # 5: Their competitive pricing on part-exchange. David offered me a really great part exchange deal that was hard to refuse. I would encourage every audio-enthusiast to check out Elite Audio’s part-exchange offers. To conclude: If someone would ask me “Would I recommend Elite Audio?” my answer would be a clear YES without hesitation. I had a great experience with them and feel it’s a company that you can fully trust. They are an asset to the Hi-Fi community in the UK and exceeded my expectations in every way. Thanks again!"
"Can`t recommend this dealership highly enough, Good comms, accurate information, well informed. Many Thanks David,"
"Decided to take the long trip from Herts to Scotland to visit the shop and demo a selection of speakers and amps. David took very good care of us and selected some excellent products for us to demo based on our music style and room at home. We were there all day with no pressure buy and ended up with a great combination that i know will sound great at home. Special thanks to all the staff and Mark for making us feel at home and being patient as I played Euro pop loud in the afternoon! Great shop, great service, perfect for an annual pilgrimage. Many thanks to all. Shari and Liz"
"A friend had recommended Elite Audio and I contacted Mark to discuss the trade-in of existing equipment against a pair of Quad ESL2912s. Mark visited me at home to better understand my requirements and his trade-in offer persuaded me to place the order. Martyn then arranged DPD collection of my trade-in equipment and when the new loudspeakers arrived direct from Quad ten days later, Mark came over to help install them. First class service throughout and I would certainly consider involving Elite Audio in any future hi-fi system upgrades."
"Fantastic service as usual. I was having a few problems getting the most out my amp and speakers. Spoke to David and we narrowed it down to the speaker and digital cable. David recommended HiDiamond cabling. I have never heard of them but trusted his judgement. Bought the cable and it has completely transformed my system. Now sounds like it should. Great service and great advice. Nearly all my kit comes from Elite or Audio Emotion as I have a high degree of trust in their knowledge and judgement. Many thanks again"
"I recently purchased an AUDIA FLIGHT FLS10 int. amplifier from Elite Audio. I was not able to audition the amp. in person so after describing my system to David I took his advice went ahead with the purchase. The Amplifier is truly spectacular and the sound quality is amazing. I have dealt with Elite Audio on a number of occasions and each time their help, patience and understanding has been exceptional."
"I auditioned two headphones at Elite during October 2018. Great setup for considered listening, beautiful location in the heart of Fife, and expert help and insight from Elite. What really impressed me was that there was no "hard sell" , just time to evaluate and make my own mind up as to the outcome. I finally decided to buy the Mania's from Erzetich and am absolutely delighted with them. Elite were also happy to answer questions I had around music streaming and it was clear that they understand the subject well."
"Probably one of the best dealers I have ever had the pleasure to come across! I have purchased two DACs from Elite Audio, the matrix x-sabre and the x-sabre pro. On each occasion, the transaction was completed professionally and efficiently. Including holding the items until I was back from abroad. I wish all the companies I dealt with were this good!"
Elite Audio Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 115 reviews