Elite Audio Ltd Reviews

Elite Audio Ltd 5 star review on 13th May 2020
Lee Brindley
Elite Audio Ltd 5 star review on 29th February 2020
Graham Westcott
Emerging from a disappointing experience with another company,Elite have nurtured me and restored my Faith.Yes it is a business but its a business with Integrity and Heart ,because of this I have now purchased my second major system with them(its a Game Changer).They fully understand that this is not just about components ,but how these systems enhance Life. In this world of hard retail I can not recommend the experience enough If music really matters then look no further.Watch out for a full Review of My new system!
Rang on a Saturday morning and discussed my needs. Had an informative chat and purchased SOtM iso cat6. Was told it would arrive on Tuesday and it did. Beautifully packaged. Even better than I’d hoped audiowise. Great customer service.
Very welcomed when arrived And a pleasure to do business with can very much recommend. Will do business there again for sure great deals and good people👍
Great customer service, good communication throughout the purchase and after.
Very professional with a very good range of products. As more hifi purchases move online I have found Elite Audio excellent to do business with, very helpful and responsive to questions. I would recommend them with confidence.
Great service, great products, great prices! Will definitely buy from them again.
Great great customer service I made the wrong order by accident but the quickly corrected it for me and the delivery wasn’t even delayed by my mistake. 10 out of 10 from me
I've written several reviews in the past commending Mark, Connie and their staff for the very high level of humanity, empathic understanding and knowledge they have afforded me in meeting my evolving audiophile needs. However, my recent experience communicating with Mark, Andrew, Martyn, Barry and Jackie has been truly exceptional and they have all demonstrated their willingness to 'go the extra mile' to ensure that I'm satisfied with the outcome of our transactions. I look forward to continuing my journey doing business with you. Thank you.
Elite Audio is the place to go for High End audio equipment. If you enjoy your music they have the very best available in music reproduction. The advice offered is sound and very knowledgeable, they really understand their range of products and also a clients budget. Andrew was extremely helpful, nothing was a problem. Customer service from all at Elite was exceptional.
Another first class hi fi addition from Elite Audio. Just one phone call and a Innuos Phoenix was delivered 48hrs later with the option to try in my system before final decision. Initial impressions on a quick A/B was a little underwhelming, but Mark advised it needed around 200 hrs to "burn in" and just leave it in my system and keep listening. After around 3 weeks I removed it from my system and the sound lost its sparkle, the 3D soundstage collapsed and small detail within the mix ie backing vocals were lost and difficult to hear. The bottom line is the Phoenix has become an essential part of my digital replay chain and once heard you would mot want to listen without it. Another advantage is there are no lights or indicators on the unit so can be quite easily hidden away out of sight. If you have a decent server, especially Innuos Zen upwards, then give it a try, you might be surprised at what is possible from USB, and you have nothing to lose. Thanks again Elite Audio.
I purchased an Innuos Zen mk3. Elite Audio were Incredibly helpful. Sound advice was given. Good part exchange price for my existing kit and they even arranged pickup. Altogether an enjoyable and pleasant experience. Highly recommended.
I received excellent service when I bought new floorstanders from Elite Audio. Everything went smoothly from order to delivery and post delivery follow-up was good.
Both Andrew and Mark demonstrated the utmost patience and offered the most well informed advice on my convoluted journey to Hifi happiness. Elite Audio is now my undisputed ‘go to’ for all things Hifi. Recommended without hesitation.
Eliteaudio is a fantastic company. Have known them for over 3 years, they have a great knowledge of their products and the sector, superb customer service and excellent terms and conditions, such as home demos. Would recommend to anyone.
Although to date I haven’t actually completed a purchase I feel at some time in the future I will. The help assistance and guidance that I’ve received from Andrew has been second to none
Incredibly easy to deal with and always willing to go the extra mile. They really cared about what I wanted and actually taken a genuine interest in making sure I got the right product to fit in my system. Will definitely come back again.
First time I have purchased from Elite Audio, but not the first from Mark. I was looked after very well at Audio Emotion and the experience at Elite is every bit as good. Excellent advice, no pressure sales experience from all of the team. Audio Physic Codex this time, and a great deal on trade in. Easy five stars.
Having been buying hifi for over 30 years and dealing with many vendors, it's great to know there are outlets like Elite Audio around. Always willing to talk, explain and even offering 30 days to decide on a piece of equipment. All points towards a retailer that cares about you getting precisely what you want or need. A great model especially for hifi where things are not clear immediately after connecting your purchase. A very happy customer.
Fantastic service provided over the past 2years. The support, advice , great communication and a wide variety of high end audio products to choose from. Thanks to the entire team, from the technical advice from Barry, sales and support from Andrew and Martyn for the organisation and logistics of getting the items to me. And to Mark again for the great advice and support. Thanks again to the entire team at Elite Audio , highly recommend
Elite has been recommended to me by a friend of mine that was very happy with their services, he was rights. The service, knowledge and kindness of all the staff is exemplary. They are not afraid to spend some time with you over the phone to make sure you choose the right product. Great company, very good communicators and fast accurate delivery. I'm going to use them again, compliment and many thanks
Elite Audio Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 214 reviews