Element Replacement Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Element Replacement Ltd

How would you rate Element Replacement Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Fast and efficient service.would recommend to others."
"The part arrived in good time, within 30 minutes my oven was working again"
"Staff very helpful with prompt delivery at seasonable prices"
"Excellent service. Parts delivered next day no issues. Easy selection of correct part on website. Highly recommended supplier of elements"
"the element arrived within 48 hours. fitted perfectly was cooking dinner with in an hour of its arrival. thank you very much, very satisfied customer dan"
"speedy service"
"Replacement grill element delivered as promised and when emailed for help was very satisfied with response. The element is now fitted and working splendidly."
"as described"
"Excellent web page, the measurements were so helpful. We were sure we were getting the right one for our cooker."
"Correct part quickly delivered lots of money saved great job."
"The Element was very easy to order. It arrived as stated. If you are practical is was easy to fit."
"The correct element arrived on time as,promised Giving us back an oven and did not have to,buy a new one."
"Easy to find replacement part on the website. Delivered quickly. Easy to fit."
"I am very pleased with the service and the element was just what I wanted"
"EASY TO ORDER AND SENT ON TIME"
"Very pleased with access to website which told me all I needed to know to order the correct replacement part. Arrived very well packed and job now completed in record time. First class service, so very pleased. Thank you."
"The product works very well and was easily fitted."
"Easily found on the web, easily sourced correct part, easy ordering, straight forward payment. Part was with me after the weekend on the Tuesday, safely packaged and complete with copy of the invoice for my files. Part fitted and worked perfectly the next day."
"I needed a part quick for my oven and I ordered with no hassle. The product I needed was easy to find and delivery was quick. Would recommend them to others as quick answers reliable service Thanks guys 😀😀☺"
"The replacement came very quickly and was very easy to install."
Element Replacement Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 2,060 reviews