Element Replacement Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Element Replacement Ltd

How would you rate Element Replacement Ltd ?

"Good price, element was delivered quickly, would definitely recommend."
"The service from this company was first class with the price of the part the best I could find."
"Element arrived quickly and in perfect condition, 2nd time I've used this company and would definitely use again. Easy to use website. Highly recommended."
"everything went to plan , part worked well"
"I ordered over the phone. Very prompt and the part was sent quickly. I would recommend this company."
"Great service. Arrived promptly, well packaged. So easy to fit and much better than paying the £120 call out charge!! Very helpful staff when my husband phoned with initial enquiry."
"Quality element at a very reasonable price, i Will definately shop again.."
"prompt and accurate service"
"Product arrived in perfect condition and was the correct specification. Very good service."
"Great service very quick delivery works perfect no issues or promblem be recommending and useing again"
"It was easy to find the correct replacement element and I received my order very quickly. The element seems of good quality and fitted perfectly."
"Arrived quickly, good price and was as described. No problems. Would use again."
"Very good service,Thank you."
"Friendly and efficient service - would definitely recommend"
"Quick and easy order process and delivered exactly as stated.What more is there to say?"
"arrived next day without any problems fitted easily oven all working great again"
"Good and fast service .the part was correct and my son fitted it with no hassle."
"Experts at what they do, they have the most straightforward website for finding the right part first time that it almost makes it too easy. I know where to go if I need another. I would recommend to everyone."
"Fast delivery of perfect, drop in replacement parts."
"element replacement could not have been any better. delivery, product all went well and the cooker works a treat. THANK YOU"
Element Replacement Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 2,124 reviews