Electric Tobacconist UK Reviews

Clare W
Electric Tobacconist UK 5 star review on 21st July 2020
Isabella M
More Photos & Videos
Product didn't work, when I tried to contact you about this you never replied
Hi Sam,
I am sorry to hear that you are having an issue with your kit.
A member of our Customer Support Team has emailed you regarding the issue.
We hope to hear from you soon.
Scott - ET Team
Very bad experience. Have purchased last Monday but still nothing has arrived after eight days. The site stated the product would arrive by Tuesday and got an email the that it was posted on Monday afternoon.

Arif
Hi Arif. I'm sorry to hear this. We were in contact with you on the 13th of January regarding this. It seems you were confused regarding the post service. The free Royal Mail First Class post you chose does not guarantee a next day delivery unfortunately, it is estimated as a 1-2 day service (up to 7 days in some rare cases). I can see you want to return your order back to us, simply return it at your earliest convenience. Kind Regards - Tom - ET Team
I recently purchased a endura t18 of you, what was delivered appeared to include the wrong size tank an I complained. I received an immediate reply stating the matter would be sorted, it wasn't. I have since determined that it is a t18e but a message to this effect would have made the shopping so much better.
Hi Geoffrey. Thank you for taking the time to write a review, I'm sorry to hear that you received the incorrect kit. I have looked into your query and I can see that we had asked you to provide us with a picture of the device so we could determine what kit you received. As this was not provided we had the correct device sent out along with a returns envelope yesterday (22/11/2016) via Royal Mail First Class post. If you have any further questions or queries, please do not hesitate to contact us. Kind Regards - Tom - ET Team
Delivery was good. The vape itself is shocking. It has been consistently leaking and I've had no end of problems. The set up instructions are very unclear and do not make it easy. Waste of money and want a refund. The picture shows where it leaked all over my bed whilst using it
Hi Sabrina. I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems with your kit. One of our customer service team has contacted you and we will resolve this issue for you as soon as possible. Best Regards - Tom - ET Team
my order do not arrive
Hi Serban, We're very sorry to hear that your order didn't arrive. We've since been in contact with you and have arranged the replacement order to be sent out straight away to you. Best Regards - ET Team
I am very very sorry to have to write such a scathing comment. These guys have been brilliant in several previous transactions and as such I have had the most complete faith in this company for vaping products and accessories. Unfortunately following a problem initially perceived to be in the battery mod of my device (which were replaced to be checked very quickly) it was discovered that the MOD was the faulty device. This device was checked and confirmed within 48 hours; however 10 days after the fault was discovered I am still without a device and my smoking cessation plan has been greatly affected. Please be sympathetic to this company but if you are a habitual smoker avoid like plague!
Hi Glen, Thank you for spending the time to leave some feedback. I'm sorry that you feel this way about your experience. We've been in contact since and everything has been resolved. Unfortunately due to Royal Mail loosing the parcel we sent to you it was out of our control and I'm sorry you were without a device for a few days. We arranged for your replacement to be sent to you Guaranteed Next Day Delivery and credited your account with £10 ET Credit to apologise for your experience. We hope that you will still continue to shop with us. Best Regards - Tom | ET Team
I ordered it on Wednesday for next day delivery its Monday and still not here. Just as well I've got a spare !!!
Hi Jacqui,

I am sorry to hear that you are yet to receive you order. I have had a look at your order and I can confirm that your order was not sent via Next Day Guaranteed, the reason being is because this was not paid for at the checkout.

With regards to your order, if you can contact our Customer Support Team by emailing them at - help@electrictobacconist.co.uk. Once you have got in contact we will be able to re-dispatch your order provided our terms and conditions have been met.

I hope this helps and we look forward to hearing back from you.
ET Team
No me ha llegado el producto
Hi Diego
I am sorry to hear that your order was not delivered.

We have tracked your order and it would appear that it has indeed been delivered. If you have any information regarding this delivery, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support Team.

I hope this helps.
Customer Support Team
I have purchased several items in the past from Electric Tobacconist and found their service excellent. However, last week I bought a Kangertech Cupti from them which is faulty and possibly dangerous. I have e-mailed them four times initially asking for advice. They completely ignored me. I then e-mailed them asking for instructions on how I can return the faulty and pricey item. Again they ignored me. The company has no phone number to contact them. I eventually found a number for their Accounts Dept, but they seemingly have a policy to not answer the phone. I would never deal with this company again and would warn anyone against dealing with them.
Hi Hannah
I am contacting you with regards to the Kangertech Cupti that you have purchased from us.
We have made multiple attempts to contact you, however due to unforeseen circumstances you have not been able to receive them. Can you please check your Spam/Junk Folders as they may have been re-directed.
I hope this helps and I look forward to hearing back from you.
Customer Service Team
Faulty product - reported to Customer services asking for a free post address to send back requesting a refund CS person stated it was a faulty part and sent another out, still the same issue was told to send it back to be fixed, again stated that i would buy one elsewhere, as the whole point of buying one was to aid giving up smoking.
Sent product back using there free post address give in , may contacted them recently and they said they had not received it,
Do not be mislead by there good reviews there rude, and conveniently lost my returned faulty product, warning to you all go to a high-street vendor so you can look them in the eye when they are lying to you !! or just burn your money would of been an easier option
Dear Claire,
I have spoken to my team about your problem and have read the correspondence between you and them. Whilst it is regretful that a problem was encountered at your end, we simply cannot refund customers unless the items are returned to us. In circumstances where returned items are lost in transit, we clearly ask our customers to keep a 'proof of postage' that is obtainable free of charge from the Post Office, but when asked, you were unable to provide this.
It is a shame that you feel in excess of 2,000 people must be mistaken in giving us five star reviews, but hopefully other would-be customers will opt to trust in the view of the overwhelming majority.
Founder & Managing Director
The Electric Tobacconist Ltd
7 days and i still haven't received my item, no response to the 3 messages I sent either.
Hi Liann,

I apologise that your item did not arrive. We have been receiving your emails and have also been replying, but it would seem like you haven't been receiving our messages. Please check your Spam/Junk folders because our emails have likely been routed there - we have offered a resolution on your missing parcel so we would appreciate it if you could track down these emails and get back to us as soon as you can. Kind regards, Chris, The Electric Tobacconist®
Website poorly shown. I made several mistakes had to retry several times.Each time ,the prices doubled! Then waited up to 6 days for delivery. Instructions were not well shown.Wish there were more shop stockists so that I did not have to go thru this pantomine each time......
Have spent £100's with your company...................

Frank Baron
Hi Frank, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Sorry to hear that you are unsatisfied with our redesigned website. We will be sure to pass this feedback onto our Tech Team for future reference.
The Electric Tobacconist®
they were a load of rubbish
Hi Julie, Sorry to hear that you are unsatisfied. I have contacted you regarding the matter. I look forward to hearing back from you and hopefully we can come to a suitable solution.
Kind Regards.
Customer Support Team.
The Electric Tobacconist®
I haven't been able to try the product as the website is too chaotic to buy anything, or even register as a potential buyer.
Hi Elizabeth, Sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied with the website, I can see that 2 of my colleagues have tried to help with no avail. We will take your thoughts into consideration for future reference.
Best Regards
The Electric Tobacconist®
I have had difficulty getting the vape to work. I am going to take it to our local place, see if they can sort it. It spits out the liquid in your mouth rather than vape. I am going on holiday so needed it for this Friday.
Hi Sally, Thank you for taking the time out to write a review. I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with you kit. I have emailed you a few solutions on how to resolve the issue. I hope this helps and I hope to hear from you soon.
The Electric Tobacconist®
Retail service was fine but the products are awful and not as advertised. I bought a trial selection of disposable menthol ecig. The smallest of these claims to offer around 300 puffs. Rubbish! Not even half of that. The blu model tastes great but ran out within two hours of very light intermittent use. But even worse is the Gamucci 500 puff model... That began to flash and packed up within LESS than 30 minutes. These are terrible products and it is very irresponsible to sell them with these performance claims. I have wasted nearly fifty pounds. I cannot recommend electrictobacconist. And I am usually very careful to give praise where due. But this time, no. Avoid them.
Your company is a fraud took 69.99 from my account
Dear Mohammed,

As stated by my Customer Care Team who have gone out of their way to help you, this payment was not made to us. Payments made to us through PayPal will appear on your bank statement similar to the following: DD MONTH YY PAYPAL ELECTRICTOB 12345678910 LUX LUX

It looks like this particular transaction came from a company called "eltrncigs" or words to that effect. Upon doing a Google search for "eltrncigs", it looks like many people have been affected by a so-called "free trial" by which you pay a small amount for delivery of a product. It would appear that company then proceeded to take £69.99 out of your account after you had given them your payment details. As this has not come from us, unfortunately we cannot help you with this, but I would suggest contacting your bank to report the unauthorised payment.

Managing Director
The Electric Tobacconist®
I bought electric tobacco from you but I will like to return it as the kit is not fully sent.I got in tough but no reply to send the remaining kit to me I can not use it so is butter I return it back to you for refund
Xornam Akweley Suddaby
21 Haywood Crescent
Lockhart Road
Watford
WD17 4AX
Hi Xornam,
Thanks for the review. We are aware of the issue and it would appear my colleague sent you the spare drip tip part you were missing.
I now see you have returned this, but we did not issue you with a Returned Merchandise Form as per our terms, so I cannot guarantee that it will arrive to the correct department.
We will do our best to help you in this matter, but please understand that returning used non-faulty items will not result in a refund.
Chris
Customer Care
The Electric Tobacconist®
Ordered e cig cartridges but was sent e liquid, sent an e mail asking for the correct items to be sent, got a response advising that the correct items would be sent to me that day but over a week later I still haven't received them despite sending further e mails advising that I still hadn't received them
Dear Thomas,

I can only apologise for the error made at our end. In slight mitigation, it would appear the correct order was despatched as soon as we were made aware of the issue, but this was then lost in the Royal Mail system. Not surprisingly your patience was tested by this chain of events (which I put down 100% to our original error) and I understand you were given a full refund for your order. Please rest assured we investigate all issues of mis-picked orders and are constantly tweaking our processes to eliminate them.

Once again I am very sorry that we let you down.

Kind Regards,

Managing Director
The Electric Tobacconist® Ltd.
Very quick at taking payment and delivery but wont replace a faulty ecig despite me being covered by the sale of goods act. Currently in talks with trading standards
Hi Peter,
Items with a built-in battery come with a different length of warranty period to standard electronic items. We are sorry we could not replace your faulty ecig, but the warranty period had lapsed, as we discussed with you.
Kind Regards,