Edwardes Bros Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Edwardes Bros

Tell us how Edwardes Bros made you happy

"Perfect for hanging the strip lights I have in my garage, happy days."
"Good service- prompt delivery, but some online items turned out not to be in stock"
"The items were delivered quickly as promised"
"Many specials at very keen prices other stock prices low as well ,delivery good as well .All round a good electrical whole saler"
"I found the delivery A1 the only drawback l could talk over the phone but could not place my order on the phone I had to get help to do it online"
"Excellent - That is apart from where the delivery company first provided a delivery timeslot, and then at what was at only 10-20-mins prior to that timeslot starting, postponed the delivery until the following day."
"My order of MK chroma plus turned up ahead of schedule. Would use this website again"
"Order and delivery very efficient indeed, the switching from looking at the item ordered and then going back to look for other components was irritating as we were looking only for the same type of component just different current. We are used to higher discount levels but still reasonable costs. Overall very pleased and would use again on other products. Would recommend to others."
"service is first class, although could be a bit more cost effective with Saturday deliveries a charge of *** for postage a little bit steep"
"No Problems with order or delivery. Good service standard"
"4 stars because I've only experienced ONE small internet transaction. Everything was simple and easy, and items were received the following day in good condition. Currently I would definitely recommend to others."
"Was very please with the swift and effective handling of my product. The company was really good at keeping me up to date and informed. I would recommend and purchase again off them."
"Fast efficient service, at great prices."
"Correct gear arrived on time, More than good enough"
"Service very fast - lived up to the promise of next day if ordered by 2pm. One item on back order not yet received"
"I recently ordered some LED bulbs from Edwardes after looking at several other online vendors. I chose Edwardes because they had the stock I wanted, accepted credit cards and their shipping charges were reasonable. They sent a text telling me when the items would be delivered by DPD and allowed me to change the delivery date. Everything went smoothly and I would use Edwardes again."
"Items arrived promptly. Snag with courier who did not bother to check if neighbours would take parcel in. Box of two tubes I would think does not n eed special treatment. Not the fault of the vendor. Tubes not tested yet but should be fine."
"very easy to order and a prompt delivery"
"I found registering somewhat difficult."
"Good support and excellent delivery service."
Edwardes Bros is rated 4.82 based on 8,490 reviews