Edwardes Bros Reviews

of reviewers recommend Edwardes Bros
customer service
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019

Tell us how Edwardes Bros made you happy
ITEM HAD A FAULT, ONE OF THE EIGHT LIGHTS DID NOT WORK. CONTACTED SELLER BY E-MAIL, NEVER RECEIVED ANY RESPONSE.
The package arrived in a totally repackaged condition. The boxes inside the package containing the picture light fittings were damaged but as far as we can tell the light fittings appear to be OK. Our electrician has not yet fitted them so we are not sure if they were damaged in transit. It was unclearwho had repackaged the parcel. We shall advise you in due course if the fittings were damaged. ***
Postage cost way too high , much higher than actual cost of item purchased
Initially, despite the product being indicated as in stock on a 2 to 3 days standard free delivery, it took nearly 3 weeks. I emailed requesting an update after a week with no reply. When I telephoned, the representative apologised and told me they were out of stock. He promised delivery the following week, which was correct. The product arrived well packaged and the courier excellent.
Great online information, fast delivery and responsive, helpful staff. Technical support can be misleading as staff aren't always clear about what is included in the box when the website info is ambiguous.
Northern Ireland is still part of U.K. After I ordered It cost an extra £*** delivery Should have been advertised as such Still ordered Regards ***
everything good apart from price was £*** cheaper elsewhere
Order accepted but of five bulbs ordered only one in stock. Requested refund but no response as yet. Appreciated being informed by sales dept. but appears to be a problem with website/stock control.
The fundamental design of the web pages with regard to the add to basket icons on the product pages does not work well. I found that I was clicking on the product above when choosing to add products to the basket. It would be better and less confusing if the add to basket icon appeared to the side of the products on each page / section. I know this means a complete redesign but count up the number of errors you have had to correct because of this. Other than this your website and service is very good.
Apparently what I ordered was dispatched but DPD failed to deliver as apparently there was a 'Road Incident' so they decided not to deliver until after the weekend! This all happened at 3pm on Friday. Surely they could have made some effort to deliver either late on Friday or on Saturday!
Items arrived in good time but were very dirty and looked second hand.
Goods dispatched very promptly, but wrongly addressed on package so delivered to wrong address. Owner of house was in, but package left on his doorstep and not signed for, despite claim on courier's website.
The order information was clear and delivery prompt. The only thing really was that there are 4 screws , 2 for each cover at the end, holding the covers on. These screws weren't with the product. Its a good job that I am replacing a defective unit and can use the ones out of that. Else it might be a nuisance trying to find suitable replacements as they are aren't a standard size
product was as required but delivery date not met. With the delay it would've been cheaper and more economical to have used the ***
I was amazed that my item was visually damaged yet still packed and sent out. When I unpacked it it was so obvious so wondering why you packer didn't also see it??
10 tiny fuses were sent in a massive big box. Padded envelope would have been much more convenient.
Very expensive shipping charges to the Channel Islands. The option to use *** would have been good. I managed to get the same lamps from a different supplier, less VAT, cheaper than yourselves and the shipping was only £*** via second class post.
Description on site needs to match supplied product. Picker/packers need to pack all of the cables on the order. Process around collections is a little confusing
I was looking for a replacement CCTV recorder and knew the ESP model I was interested in and found a complete kit on Edwardes site. Very good price but not surprised as it was the last one. I ordered and got a phone call which I missed due to my phone being faulty. I rang the next day and they told me the item I ordered was not as listed and only the recorder. I still had it because I never had time to look around for another one. Not over pleased as it was not a particularly good price and never got an apology for the hassle.
Order process easy. Delivery fantastic. Goods 90% great. Only issue which drops my score is that the brushed stainless switch covers have a couple of noticeable scratches on them, and even a plaster looking thumb print on one which was inside a sealed plastic bag..How has that happened.......Arrgh !! All goods individually wrapped/sealed in MK plastic bags, but placed together inside bubble wrap, which may have caused the scratch marks during transit, but obviously not the thumb print.
Edwardes Bros is rated 4.83 based on 9,210 reviews