Edwardes Bros Reviews

of reviewers recommend Edwardes Bros

Tell us how Edwardes Bros made you happy
Northern Ireland is still part of U.K. After I ordered It cost an extra £*** delivery Should have been advertised as such Still ordered Regards ***
everything good apart from price was £*** cheaper elsewhere
Order accepted but of five bulbs ordered only one in stock. Requested refund but no response as yet. Appreciated being informed by sales dept. but appears to be a problem with website/stock control.
The fundamental design of the web pages with regard to the add to basket icons on the product pages does not work well. I found that I was clicking on the product above when choosing to add products to the basket. It would be better and less confusing if the add to basket icon appeared to the side of the products on each page / section. I know this means a complete redesign but count up the number of errors you have had to correct because of this. Other than this your website and service is very good.
Apparently what I ordered was dispatched but DPD failed to deliver as apparently there was a 'Road Incident' so they decided not to deliver until after the weekend! This all happened at 3pm on Friday. Surely they could have made some effort to deliver either late on Friday or on Saturday!
Items arrived in good time but were very dirty and looked second hand.
Goods dispatched very promptly, but wrongly addressed on package so delivered to wrong address. Owner of house was in, but package left on his doorstep and not signed for, despite claim on courier's website.
The order information was clear and delivery prompt. The only thing really was that there are 4 screws , 2 for each cover at the end, holding the covers on. These screws weren't with the product. Its a good job that I am replacing a defective unit and can use the ones out of that. Else it might be a nuisance trying to find suitable replacements as they are aren't a standard size
product was as required but delivery date not met. With the delay it would've been cheaper and more economical to have used the ***
I was amazed that my item was visually damaged yet still packed and sent out. When I unpacked it it was so obvious so wondering why you packer didn't also see it??
10 tiny fuses were sent in a massive big box. Padded envelope would have been much more convenient.
Very expensive shipping charges to the Channel Islands. The option to use *** would have been good. I managed to get the same lamps from a different supplier, less VAT, cheaper than yourselves and the shipping was only £*** via second class post.
Description on site needs to match supplied product. Picker/packers need to pack all of the cables on the order. Process around collections is a little confusing
I was looking for a replacement CCTV recorder and knew the ESP model I was interested in and found a complete kit on Edwardes site. Very good price but not surprised as it was the last one. I ordered and got a phone call which I missed due to my phone being faulty. I rang the next day and they told me the item I ordered was not as listed and only the recorder. I still had it because I never had time to look around for another one. Not over pleased as it was not a particularly good price and never got an apology for the hassle.
Order process easy. Delivery fantastic. Goods 90% great. Only issue which drops my score is that the brushed stainless switch covers have a couple of noticeable scratches on them, and even a plaster looking thumb print on one which was inside a sealed plastic bag..How has that happened.......Arrgh !! All goods individually wrapped/sealed in MK plastic bags, but placed together inside bubble wrap, which may have caused the scratch marks during transit, but obviously not the thumb print.
Not easy to set up my account - I had to try 3 times as although I had input my e-mail address the program kept telling me I had not done so. Otherwise no issues.
I ordered enlite led light battens from you based on the pictures on your website. What i have received is quite different from the pictures on your website. Fortunately I can use what has been supplied in a hidden location. I would be pleased if you could advise me why this has occured
ordered on line from Ireland, payment was taken and then received an email to say no deliveries to allowed to Ireland, if this is the case then the web site should not allow the order go through. The amount refunded was less then the amount taken . ***
Speed of delivery excellent. However box was misshapen. Assume contents OK as plenty of bubble wrap surrounding the 5 boxes of bulbs we ordered. Price was very good in comparison with other suppliers. Only one used as yet. TIME WILL TELL IF THEY LIVE UP TO THEIR PROMISED LIFE SPAN SO CANNOT COMMENT ON THIS AS YET. Would probably recommend on situation so far because of delivery speed and price comparison.
Cable reel shipped with no additional packaging, not surprisingly the reel was somewhat damaged in transit. Fortunately the cable was OK, but not too happy.
Edwardes Bros is rated 4.82 based on 8,967 reviews