echo3education Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend echo3education

About echo3education: Online learning company specialising in Health and Safety training

Click Here

Tell us how echo3education made you happy

"Was a bit short, could have been a bit longer but for the price I suppose it value for money."
"Perfect."
"it is worth doing this course as I find it very helpful"
"Covered the basic very well, gained certification with a hour.."
"Very well presented online learning course"
"Very good"
"Easy and clear"
"easy to understand and quick to learn"
"Exceptional Service, Polite , Professional and Friendly. I have no issues recommending them at all. In fact I would highly recommend them. Course was great and easy to navigate . Am must for CPD points"
"The lecture is not really detailed hence you need an additional reading material."
"This covered the basics it was good for updating your knowledge"
"The course wasn’t really good, things were not well explained, I passed the exam because I have been working in the hospitality for so many years and I used to study biology, therefore it was easy for me. But if I were new to this subject, I wouldn’t be able to pass the exam after this course."
"Easy to use , good video and course material."
"Very easy to learn."
"Well I did a few courses with echo 3 I have receive my certificate but they don't do customer service course"
"Clear training, well presented. Very easy process. The website was easy to use, convenient way to update certificates."
"It seems to lack some areas but overall good test for people that need basic understanding"
"In depth course with suggested additional reading material. Prior knowledge and or experience of Mindfulness and CBT is necessary. Enhancing prior knowledge and enjoying. Will take considerable time to complete."
"Overall excellent"
"Super fast service for login details etc and great easy to use course"
echo3education is rated 4.63 based on 182 reviews