echo3education Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend echo3education

About echo3education: Online learning company specialising in Health and Safety training

Tell us how echo3education made you happy

"Good course. Easy to access and complete. Responsive team. Thanks."
"Clear and straightforward training."
"Very helpful excellent service I recommend it to anyone thank you Paul lowe"
"I am instructional designer from Chile, I think the graphic design is very good but I tried to understand why you talk about the ZDP, I could not find evidence of that"
"very good and informative, I could proceed at my own speed."
"really good, clear simple to follow course"
"Your staff are helpful but site isn't the best, gave me trouble to download one of courses and then still gave me trouble as I did course."
"I found it easy to follow and passed first time, but if I hadn’t I could of reset Test. Thanks."
"Good experience with echo3 prompt responses and genuine willingness to help."
"Good course and service. Many thanks!"
"Great content and excellent service. We will be using this again."
"extremely easy and efficient service"
"My experience with echo3education was very positive, they offered a very efficient and economical service. Furthermore, the team was extremely helpful and informative, ready to assist at any time. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for eLearning courses for their company."
"really good value and service. will use again."
"Very satisfied with echo3education. I've tried their courses to train management and dental nurses . It's a simple and effective way to train your staff. Proved to be an affordable way to achieve compliance and compatible with dairy workload . Highly recommendable"
"Chatting to Alex really helped to identify the best selection of courses for my new business. Staff access and completion went smoothly and the bulk purchase discount was a welcome bonus. Happy to choose echo3 again and will definitely recommend."
"Good courses, easy to buy and deploy. Friendly service and support."
"Simple and easy to use website. Value for money. Easy to generate report. If it gives more admin rights to the admin user then it would be perfect."
echo3education is rated 4.68 based on 101 reviews