echo3education Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend echo3education

About echo3education: Online learning company specialising in Health and Safety training

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how echo3education made you happy

"Had to remind to send me access rights to the First Aid Course. The course content has significant spelling errors which compromised the professionalism of the course delivery."
"Had to ring up as i had purchased 10 x first aid at work courses, link didn't work, received 4 conflicting emails on how to progress. Phoned up and was told would receive another email in 15 minutes. That was yesterday ... still waiting. Quite disappointing to be honest."
Hi Tracey, apologies for your issue. An update create the email issue which had been resolved now.

Rgs,
echo3 team
"The course wasn’t really good, things were not well explained, I passed the exam because I have been working in the hospitality for so many years and I used to study biology, therefore it was easy for me. But if I were new to this subject, I wouldn’t be able to pass the exam after this course."
echo3education is rated 4.62 based on 181 reviews