echo3education Reviews

Read echo3education Reviews

About echo3education:

Online learning company specialising in Health and Safety training

Tell us how echo3education made you happy
Constantly being requested to change password for no acceptable reason. Elements of course not visible on the screen most importantly the questions at the end of the course. How can you answers the questions correctly if you can't see what the multi choice options are ? The saving grace was that the course units (videos and commentaries) were quite informative.
Was ok straight forward. However the internet programme was freezing and not allowing me to go forward to next stage. Then when i finished the test it said I made 4 attempts that’s not true I did it in one with 87% pass.
The content was fine, the Tec on my Google crome Huawei android phone was SO small it was awful .
Questions were overlapping and made it hard to read in the quiz.

A lot of spelling mistakes.

Answered a question correctly but was marked wrong
Graphics are not up to standard, spelling mistakes in information. Pacing is very slow would be beneficial if each information slide was skippable.
The certificate in printed with errors on name and date position
Thank you for taking the time to review the course! We have fixed that issue if you wish to download your certificate again you will see its fine now.
Impossible to see the images presentation on a laptop screen without constantly scrolling around. Quiz at the end was so simplistic I could have completed it without having watched the prior presentation, which does not reassure me from a corporate governance perspective.
I can't seem to finish my course because it stay stuck at "Anaphylaxis, what should you do?"
please assist me in this matter
Hi Johanna, sorry for your issue. We sent an email directly. Please let us know if you still require assistance.
Had to remind to send me access rights to the First Aid Course. The course content has significant spelling errors which compromised the professionalism of the course delivery.
Had to ring up as i had purchased 10 x first aid at work courses, link didn't work, received 4 conflicting emails on how to progress. Phoned up and was told would receive another email in 15 minutes. That was yesterday ... still waiting.
Quite disappointing to be honest.
Hi Tracey, apologies for your issue. An update create the email issue which had been resolved now.

Rgs,
echo3 team
The course wasn’t really good, things were not well explained, I passed the exam because I have been working in the hospitality for so many years and I used to study biology, therefore it was easy for me. But if I were new to this subject, I wouldn’t be able to pass the exam after this course.
echo3education is rated 4.61 based on 484 reviews