echo3education Reviews

Read echo3education Reviews

About echo3education:

Online learning company specialising in Health and Safety training

Tell us how echo3education made you happy
Its very good courses with super value for money. I think checks all the boxes.

Only complaint is that the interface to allocate the trainings can be better. The interface is very basic and quite limiting. But nice that they have good support.
Once purchased it was not clear how I accessed the course, although in itself it was informative and appropriate I felt it could have been clearer how to navigate through it
A little bit expensive as I found one much cheaper , very good though test was easy course was interesting and very easy to pause and carry on
The course is satisfactory and have scope of improvement.
Bit simplistic for the monies and currently consists of the basic information broadcast practically daily.
Some more detailed insight regarding mobile workers exposure risks and office based exposure risks would be beneficial. Also could do with tying together to other relevant mobile worker scenarios.
We found the content was good, but there are a lot of typos and aspects of the course that could be improved.
Basic. videos did't work but still managed to pass with out knowing how to administer CPR. Also there is no 3 years expiry date on the certificate like mentioned on the Reed website.
No option for subtitles, and some of the spelling and grammar was very poor. Otherwise the course was informative.
Not really engaging. I found myself not really listening, it wasn't interesting enough.
Lots of useless information not relevant to first aid.
No one administering first aid needs to know about the physiology of the body.
But was ok for the purpose I needed it for
Some test questions did not match the information provided (e.g. ladder 4:1 ratio questions). Information should be tested after every passage rather than right at the end.
It was nice but i think you have to make the time for every phase at least 4 minutes
Did not get certificate straight away as advertised.
Emails take too long to be answered and no way to contact by phone.
Short easy course. Did not learn anything new
Good information but I couldn't help notice several spelling mistakes and typos. It would also be nice to have the option to see which answers you got wrong after the test.
This covered the basics it was good for updating your knowledge
I was able to complete the HACCP Level 3 course satisfactorily.
The certificate has typos and not dated.
I am instructional designer from Chile, I think the graphic design is very good but I tried to understand why you talk about the ZDP, I could not find evidence of that
Your staff are helpful but site isn't the best, gave me trouble to download one of courses and then still gave me trouble as I did course.
echo3education is rated 4.61 based on 490 reviews