echo3education Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend echo3education

About echo3education: Online learning company specialising in Health and Safety training

Click Here

Tell us how echo3education made you happy

"Did not get certificate straight away as advertised. Emails take too long to be answered and no way to contact by phone."
"Short easy course. Did not learn anything new"
"Good information but I couldn't help notice several spelling mistakes and typos. It would also be nice to have the option to see which answers you got wrong after the test."
"This covered the basics it was good for updating your knowledge"
"I was able to complete the HACCP Level 3 course satisfactorily."
"The certificate has typos and not dated."
"I am instructional designer from Chile, I think the graphic design is very good but I tried to understand why you talk about the ZDP, I could not find evidence of that"
"Your staff are helpful but site isn't the best, gave me trouble to download one of courses and then still gave me trouble as I did course."
echo3education is rated 4.63 based on 185 reviews