echo3education Reviews

Read echo3education Reviews

About echo3education:

Online learning company specialising in Health and Safety training

Tell us how echo3education made you happy
There is nothing in here that either is not in the CSCS course or couldn't be, just another con out of money (all those £7 add up) and I bet once all main contractor's make this mandatory for certain trades the price will go up. The writing and answer boxes were to small doing it on the phone. If you accidentally put in a wrong answer and knew it was wrong and wanted to go back and correct it you couldn't and there were one or.two questions that were vague.
It was very unclear when a section was complete and the next session needed to be moved on to. Some visual prompt wpould have been nice.

The pace of the slides and speech was a little too slow.

I've had to do the quiz 3 times now for it to record, I carried it out two or three times yesterday but this hadn't recorded when I checked this morning despite going through to the certificate screen confirming the pass and the mark. No certificate was emailed. I have had to do it agian today for the 4th time and have finally recieved confirmation.
I've done the course and passed the quiz and obviously paid but I still haven't received the certificate... I ve actually completed it twice cause it was not arriving, and I needed it for work.
do not purchase this course. Worthless
The defensive driving course in my opinion was very poor.

The information was of a very basic level, in fact more geared towards learner drivers I think.

The video examples were weak - the instructor commentary missed out some pretty invaluable information that was present in the clips. More focus was on things which were either not really relevant to the scenario (and if she believed they was, didn’t explain why), or things that were not even happening in the clip.
A very actually extremely basic level of information provided with spelling errors and all in a way that even a young child could have passed with 100%. Off to update skills properly asap and this certainly is a major concern that people could possibly be saying they have a certificate but its worth very little and would only provide a very basic skill base for even a person with limitations to their learning ability and skills.
No recovery position, cpr, simple dressings, doesn't meet first aid at work standard asked ......max 9 questions.... I'll be looking for a refund what a disgrace !!! Plus why does feedback refer to refunds if the course is a recognised one ...I'll want a full refund please ASAP
Very superficial knowledge, compared to other e-courses that I have done in the past. It tooks me 45 min to complete, nobody should be able to manage food safety with the knowledge you gain in 45 min. There are lives at stake.
HI Daniel

We're sorry you're not happy with the course. Please be assured that the course covers all level 3 learning objectives required by the accreditors.
We realise there is more to food safety than HACCP but this course is a great way to get an overview of what is required to implement and manage a HACCP system.

It is not meant as a one stop shop but forms part of a suite of courses that learners can pick from tailored to their own learning needs. For example, we also offer Food Hygiene (2 hours), Food Allergens and Preventing Cross Contamination. We find a modular approach like this is a great way to ensure lessons stay relevant to the learner's job function.

Thanks for giving your time to provide feedback.

Best wishes