echo3education Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend echo3education

Popular Questions:

How can I contact echo3education?

About echo3education: Online learning company specialising in Health and Safety training

Tell us how echo3education made you happy

"Did the care of voice course. Very interesting, useful for lots of teachers I would think."
"Very good. A short pause between each slide would allow time to write a few notes before moving on to the next slide."
"Just what I needed for my new job. Certificate emailed after I finished the course. Thanks."
"Punctual and easy to assign. Most of my team passed first time. Good that certificates come through fairly immediately via email."
"very informative, ideal for use as a refresher for rules and regulations."
"Good training."
"Haven’t received the product yet. I received an email saying that payment had to be confirmed first. I paid through PayPal so there wouldn’t be any issues. I’m waiting now for 2 days."
Hi Jacco, apologies for your experience. The course was available as soon as you purchased it. We should have sent an email to confirm. Delighted to hear your thoughts on the training.

Best regards,
echo3 team.
"Basic but well crafted."
"Great! Really simple to follow."
"Very interesting course"
"it’s really nice and easy understanding"
"I successfully passed my Level 3 food & safety HACCP course by online from your Eco 3 Education. It is excellent lessons to learn for every food and safety hygiene which including HACCP, EHO and European food&safety act everything. Thanks kanapathipillai karunanathan"
"Finished in an hour. Effective test and very user friendly thank you"
"Good and easy to understand course content, well recommended."
"Highly professional"
"effective learning"
"Very clean and helpful"
"great"
"Good course. Easy to access. Would recommend. Thanks"
"A few staff did the run hide tell course. Basic but clear and easy to administer."
echo3education is rated 4.76 based on 54 reviews