echo3education Reviews

Read echo3education Reviews

About echo3education:

Online learning company specialising in Health and Safety training

Tell us how echo3education made you happy
Very reasonably priced, easy to follow and very informative. Thank you.
Well structured and easy to understand
I completed the course to see if it was going to be suitable for our workforce but there were parts of the test questions missing and an incorrect statement in the information slides. There were also some obvious grammatical errors in the introduction which do not give a professional image.
Hi Lee, sorry about that. These issues have all been fixed now.

regards,
echo3 team.
Very good and easy to understand
The Instructions when taking the exam were not clear in my opinion,there were several shapes to click.luckily I pressed the correct shape.

please identify what the shapes or buttons do.thanks
Not right course for me
Excellent course
Easy to access and follow, covers all basic first aid requirements and is presented in an attractive format. Spotted a few typos but that’s just me being picky. I’ve attended numerous first aid at work courses and this one is great if you can’t physically attend a practical course.
Quick and easy to access. Very informative 😃
First time we have used this training facility ,easy to use , great video for HACCPs , will definitely use again
I found this course easy to navigate and was relevant to what I was looking for.
Clear and easy.
A very good course and will definitely use echo 3 again. A little confusing to start with, but once I got the hang of it, all good. Thank you
Issues with Sound, on some courses and two people speaking at the same time really hard to understand , certificate issues but very helpful on the end of the phone not bad for the money though.
The course was informative, easy to follow well structured and gave enough information to pass the course without overloading you with to much detailed information
Very helpfull information and fully trained package.
A good well laid out course, duration was described as 60-90 minutes, the course could probably be covered in this time, if you raced through the slides. Realistically i spent 4+ hours completing the course, as i was taking notes throughout, starting and stopping the slides. The test wasn't as in depth as i would have expected for the amount of content the course covered.
Very good 👍 I'm so happy 😀
Its very good courses with super value for money. I think checks all the boxes.

Only complaint is that the interface to allocate the trainings can be better. The interface is very basic and quite limiting. But nice that they have good support.
On-line Environmental awareness course had good content and was of reasonable value. The test at the end meant you had to pay attention and a couple of the questions were quite tricky. Overall, well worth the money
echo3education is rated 4.59 based on 508 reviews