echo3education Reviews

Online learning company specialising in Health and Safety training

Loaning Mills, ,

Tell us how echo3education made you happy
Great resource
Cheap and easy courses filled with tonnes of information
It was so easy to follow and understand. Well worth the money. One very happy customer. Thank you
There is a lack of notes on how to use the workbook when starting. After a few pages is is OK but some guidelines when starting would have been useful.
*EDIT* As soon as I gave a 1-star review then suddenly I was contacted by Alex, who apologised for the system error (and sent my certificate promptly). He said their system logged only a 10% grade on my final quiz, so I’m glad I had taken screen shots of everything! Apparently this happened because I completed the course on my phone, but I don’t recall seeing any warning on their website regarding the possibility of this. I’m glad the issue was resolved, it’s just a shame that I had to give a bad review in order to finally get a response! I signed up for the Bloodborne pathogens course which was a requirement for my microblading training. It was quick and easy to get through, and I got 15/15 on my final quiz. The problem was that the website kept glitching and taking me around in circles. Instead of taking me to the page that displayed my certificate so I can download it, it kept taking me back to a few questions into the quiz. So I would complete the quiz again, and the same thing would happen. I emailed them 3 weeks ago with screen shots of everything and asked if someone could help me, and I’ve heard absolutely nothing. I chased it up a few days ago, but I’m so annoyed that I paid this company £12 for nothing. They owe me a certificate which I need before I can get insurance etc for my business. Waste of time and money!
Hi Angela, apologies. I believe resolved now. Regards, echo3
V. Good experience to take the course and cert.
I’m busy with my videos and then it goes back to the beginning of the course I’m struggling to do my course not worth the money
Very easy to understand. Able to pause module in order to take notes. Very informative.
Found course quick and easy to follow
Excellent course
Quick and easy to order course. Simple to set up and enrol staff to complete the courses. Good value for money.
Information of course was well put across and well presented.
Poor quality website.
The course presentation was very good and informative.... Thanks too.
I had pay for the coarse and when I want to start according to site I haven't been enrolled. I took quite some time before I received an mail and can start. Coarse was way beter that all the other H²s courses that I had done over the years.
I used my mobile phone and found the all process straight forward without any complications, I would highly recommend this course, I did not need any support
Very easy to use and understand
The course was adequate but very boringly presented - just a monotonoys voice reading out each slide. I could have read it myself! There were also numerous typos and spelling mistakes on the slides. Not very professional! The course quiz was astonishingly easy and does not test adequately someone's knowledge of food hygiene.
Very good course!!
Great easy to use course
echo3education is rated 4.56 based on 835 reviews