echo3education Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend echo3education

About echo3education: Online learning company specialising in Health and Safety training

Tell us how echo3education made you happy

"Well put together, would reccomend"
"Very good. Easy to understand and with being able to keep watching and learning was a bonus!"
"Short, concise and easy to remember course. Enjoyed the useful content and is well put together."
"Good course easily understood"
"Very good training particularly for the price."
"Very superficial knowledge, compared to other e-courses that I have done in the past. It tooks me 45 min to complete, nobody should be able to manage food safety with the knowledge you gain in 45 min. There are lives at stake."
HI Daniel

We're sorry you're not happy with the course. Please be assured that the course covers all level 3 learning objectives required by the accreditors.
We realise there is more to food safety than HACCP but this course is a great way to get an overview of what is required to implement and manage a HACCP system.

It is not meant as a one stop shop but forms part of a suite of courses that learners can pick from tailored to their own learning needs. For example, we also offer Food Hygiene (2 hours), Food Allergens and Preventing Cross Contamination. We find a modular approach like this is a great way to ensure lessons stay relevant to the learner's job function.

Thanks for giving your time to provide feedback.

Best wishes
echo3 team
"Easy to follow, very clear and practical."
"Very good and well presented."
"Very efficient and quick, received my certificate via email within a few minutes of passing!"
"Nice and simple and not too long winded"
"A quick 3cpd points, well worth a punt!"
"Very easy to use.. Simple and clear instructions."
"This was a really helpful course to help me use my voice effectively in the classroom. I always find I get a hoarse throat from talking all day and the course is full of some really useful and easy tips to prevent this. Definitely recommend!"
"I completed the HACCP Level 1 & 2 courses and I found it rather straight forward and easy to navigate. Great as a refresher course as well."
"Very clear to follow and found it a great way to go over the two day course on your on time."
"High quality media, clear content"
echo3education is rated 4.73 based on 80 reviews