echo3education Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend echo3education

About echo3education: Online learning company specialising in Health and Safety training

Tell us how echo3education made you happy

"Super fast service for login details etc and great easy to use course"
"Well put together, would reccomend"
"Very good. Easy to understand and with being able to keep watching and learning was a bonus!"
"Short, concise and easy to remember course. Enjoyed the useful content and is well put together."
"Good course easily understood"
"Very good training particularly for the price."
"Easy to follow, very clear and practical."
"Very good and well presented."
"Very efficient and quick, received my certificate via email within a few minutes of passing!"
"Nice and simple and not too long winded"
"Very easy to use.. Simple and clear instructions."
"This was a really helpful course to help me use my voice effectively in the classroom. I always find I get a hoarse throat from talking all day and the course is full of some really useful and easy tips to prevent this. Definitely recommend!"
"I completed the HACCP Level 1 & 2 courses and I found it rather straight forward and easy to navigate. Great as a refresher course as well."
"Very clear to follow and found it a great way to go over the two day course on your on time."
"Easy and very good course thanks"
echo3education is rated 4.71 based on 86 reviews