echo3education Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend echo3education

About echo3education: Online learning company specialising in Health and Safety training

Tell us how echo3education made you happy

"Very easy to use.. Simple and clear instructions."
"This was a really helpful course to help me use my voice effectively in the classroom. I always find I get a hoarse throat from talking all day and the course is full of some really useful and easy tips to prevent this. Definitely recommend!"
"I completed the HACCP Level 1 & 2 courses and I found it rather straight forward and easy to navigate. Great as a refresher course as well."
"Very clear to follow and found it a great way to go over the two day course on your on time."
"High quality media, clear content"
"Easy and very good course thanks"
"Really easy to follow presentation with multiple choice questions at the end. Highly recommend"
"I was able to complete the HACCP Level 3 course satisfactorily."
"One of the most user friendly online courses I have used, highly recommend. I just hope that the rest of their courses are put together as well as this one."
"Really good course. Very helpful, thanks!"
"Did the care of voice course. Very interesting, useful for lots of teachers I would think."
"Very good. A short pause between each slide would allow time to write a few notes before moving on to the next slide."
"Just what I needed for my new job. Certificate emailed after I finished the course. Thanks."
"Punctual and easy to assign. Most of my team passed first time. Good that certificates come through fairly immediately via email."
"very informative, ideal for use as a refresher for rules and regulations."
"Haven’t received the product yet. I received an email saying that payment had to be confirmed first. I paid through PayPal so there wouldn’t be any issues. I’m waiting now for 2 days."
Hi Jacco, apologies for your experience. The course was available as soon as you purchased it. We should have sent an email to confirm. Delighted to hear your thoughts on the training.

Best regards,