EBC Brake Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend EBC Brake Shop
Read EBC Brake Shop Reviews
Tosch
Excellent value for money! Helpful team! I can recommend it to everyone!
baleni dobré, dodání rychlé, zdržení na celnici, ale to není vina odesilatele
En achetant directement en Angleterre pays de fabrication je pensais faire une affaire. J’ai payé plus cher que si je les avais acheté au revendeur français. Les frais de douanes ne sont jamais mentionnés c’est seulement une fois le colis parti par DHL que ce dernier les réclame pour pouvoir poursuivre la livraison. Merci le Brexit!!!
top quality from EBC, thank you
Prompt & accurate transaction. No complaints
fast postage i have bought from ebc for kits for my car 2 time and both times they have been fantastic.
Great discs and pads for a reasonable price and an upgrade on OEM
Parts marked as "in stock" were actualy out of stock and I had to wait several weeks for them, instead of marketed "next day delivery". And I had to ask for tracking on support, as link to tracking on website didn't work. Product itself was absolutely fine after being delivered.
easy to use and came the next day as promised will definitely recommend and use again
Very good product
Very easy to find what I wanted. Cheaper buying direct than any where else. Delivery was free and extremely quick. Could not fault the service I received
Very easy to use website and a fantastic product that is second to none
Excellent service and quick delivery. Even just after fitting they were better and getting better all the time as they are bedding in .
Pleased with the pads so far. Arrived very quickly with the correct wear sensors and the bite is much better than the oem setup.
Excellent product at a fair price delivered fast. Thank you
Highly recommended breaks are amazing stops straight away
Great service and speedy delivery. Parts I ordered were very good and reasonably priced
I am so impressed with my new EBC Green Stuff brakes that I have just had fitted on my Honda Jazz, (as a little sporty upgrade from OEM's), that they are actually almost unbelievable!! The brakes were exactly what I wanted, a sporty urban upgrade brake, with urban performance as a priority to my confidence factor in braking generally, as a normal driver. They are just simply awesome, I cannot rate the quality highly enough. The brakes are quiet, easy to gradually break in from new, and super tight in braking! My mechanic also sprayed black, my OEM calipers to match the new Green Stuff, and it looks fantastic. Thank you EBC for your advice, thanks to my mechanic at Richardson's Car Sales Lincoln, I am a very happy customer.
EBC Brake Shop 5 star review on 21st May 2021 EBC Brake Shop 5 star review on 21st May 2021 EBC Brake Shop 5 star review on 21st May 2021 EBC Brake Shop 5 star review on 21st May 2021 EBC Brake Shop 5 star review on 21st May 2021 EBC Brake Shop 5 star review on 21st May 2021 EBC Brake Shop 5 star review on 21st May 2021 EBC Brake Shop 5 star review on 21st May 2021 EBC Brake Shop 5 star review on 21st May 2021 EBC Brake Shop 5 star review on 21st May 2021 EBC Brake Shop 5 star review on 21st May 2021 EBC Brake Shop 5 star review on 21st May 2021 EBC Brake Shop 5 star review on 21st May 2021 EBC Brake Shop 5 star review on 21st May 2021 EBC Brake Shop 5 star review on 21st May 2021 EBC Brake Shop 5 star review on 21st May 2021 EBC Brake Shop 5 star review on 21st May 2021 EBC Brake Shop 5 star review on 21st May 2021 EBC Brake Shop 5 star review on 21st May 2021 EBC Brake Shop 5 star review on 21st May 2021
Nice products, it's perfect for my use. (Street and a few tracks)
purchased a set of green brakes for my pickup they came quickly and were a good price there have been on my pickup for some time and now they are bedded in they work great
EBC Brake Shop is rated 4.81 based on 26 reviews