E-Liquids UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend E-Liquids UK
Read E-Liquids UK Reviews

About E-Liquids UK:

E-LIQUIDS UK

NO GIMMICKS. JUST E-LIQUIDS.

We provide a worldwide customer base with premium E-Liquids, Nicotine Salts & CBD that have been tested and are well established brands. We are of ourselves for stocking only a select range of high quality vape hardware that our team would personally use.

support@e-liquids.uk

21, Church Street, Godalming

Tell us how E-Liquids UK made you happy
Delivery was made in good time, given the present circumstances. I will definitely shop with you again.
I’ve discovered you recently as I’ve been self-isolating and couldn’t get into a shop. Imagine my surprise that I could easily order things online. I like the quality of liquids, delivery is prompt too. The only slight issue I’ve had is the not so clear out of stock notices on the website which allows you to add to the basket whatever the amount and then only once you click pay now, it bounces back to say, amend as only this particular amount is in stock. As I said not a major turn off but something you should look into! I’d give excellent if it wasn’t for that. Keep up the good work
First time ordering as was impressed with the offer. Unfortunately wrong product was sent out but quick reply regarding the issue and now awaiting correct products.
Great product. Not happy about delivery. Understand under the current climate.
The order process was straightforward and there is a great selection of different e-liquids. Delivery was good, even in these hard times with the lock-down due to the virus. Overall I am happy and will be ordering again.
Affordable eliquid. It was cheaper to order 5 10ml of premium liquid from this site than to buy 4 bottles of awful liquid at my local corner shop. The delivery was delayed but I appreciate the current circumstances affecting delivery time.
Reasonable delivery time and well packaged
Great range of choices and prompt dispatch. My only suggestion would be to offer free nicotine shots for short fill liquids as some other stores do.
Good range of vape juices at decent prices. Really helpful to have this website when I can’t get to my usual vape shop!
Ordered some juice, they are really good, bit overpriced for 50ml and not a popular brand but they both taste awesome and aren't burning out my coil too quickly, which is always a good thing. Came in the mail in two days by royal mail, all in all, good shout!
Good service, came within 72 hours.
The order was dispatched quickly even in the testing times of this covid 19 pandemic. Hats off to u guys well done and stay safe
The website was very straight forward to use and had no issues navigating. Plus the order arrived very quickly to the door
Very quick delivery, would of liked categories on the website of flavours rather than makes though! Overall very good, packaged great arrived with no issues and no spillages.
Website was easy to navigate, confirmation was clear and delivery was very efficient
During the present climate I was unable to source my e-liquid from my normal local supplier so was very impressed with fast delivery and will use again.
Arrived in good time. However the boxes were damaged. But nice flavours.
Good choice of salt liquids (that's the reason for me to order from Germany). Some are missing ("pod salt" for example only in 30+mg of nic which is not possible to order due to the nic regulations). It's a bit tricky to understand your "10 pcs for x£" philosophy: do I have to order the same piece 10 times or any 10 that are contained in this offer?!)
Good stuff
This is my go to store for liquids delivery was a bit slow this time which has never happened before. Am still happy so I'LL BE BACK 😊
E-Liquids UK is rated 4.73 based on 968 reviews