E Badges Reviews

4.9
Based on 339 reviews
Telephone
Read E Badges Reviews
This is a great company for all your pin Badge supplies and key's
E Badges 5 star review on 13th June 2021 E Badges 5 star review on 13th June 2021 E Badges 5 star review on 13th June 2021
We love the pictures Stephen, thank you so much for the review
Great service great product and fast delivery what more can you ask for
Delighted to read your lovely review David, thank you so much.
Awesome service as all my orders :) My number 1 and only badge component supplier :)
Wow thank you for your very kind comments and review Steven, it made our day!
I will use it on September But it looks fantastic
Thank you so much for this 5-star review Nadia, we really appreciate it.
Easy ordering, quick delivery, good value and a quality product
Thank you so much for this 5-star review Barbara, we really do appreciate it.
I've used EBadges for a few years now and their quality of service and products are well and truly second to none. I have been able to expand my small business and the comments on the quality of components used have been outstanding. Thank you, EBadges!!!!
This makes our day Rhys, thank you so much for this fabulous 5-star review. We really do appreciate it.
I don’t usually write reviews as I can’t be bothered. However, I was very impressed this little this badge making machine. It’s pretty solid and doesn’t take up loads of room. The badges come out really well and not one has misfired so far. I would suggest watching the YouTube guide as that was really useful, as someone that doesn’t like reading instructions. 10/10.
We are delighted to read your lovely review Marie-Louise and thank you so much for taking the time to write it. We really do appreciate it.
Great little badge-making machines...super fast delivery...two very happy customers! Thanks E Badges ☺
Reviews like this make our day, thank you so much too. Happy badge making
I am overall happy with my purchase. I am just having trouble replacing a blade from a disc cutter, the replacement piece I bought doesn't fit the cutter so I will email the company about this.
As per our emails; the cutter blade style changed several years ago when we redesigned and improved the blades. We held old-style spare blades for some time afterwards but unfortunately, they have now all gone. As discussed we are happy to refund on return and sorry we couldn't help more on this occasion.
Excellent service as usual, fast delivery and fantastic products.
Thank you so much for your continued support Stephen.
Fantastic as always. Quick to reply to emails and even called me to double check my address as I'd moved.
Thanks very much, Charlotte, that's really good to hear. Thank you so much for the feedback.
It would of been helpful if there was a interactive 360 degree angle of what each type of badge looked like.
Hello William, thank you for this feedback. We are continuously looking at updating and improving our website and we will certainly take your comment on board. We are always more than happy to pop actual samples of made-up products in the post if asked so they can be looked at in real life before buying. If you have bought something that you are not happy with then please contact us at info@e-badges.net and we can discuss returns and refunds.
Excellent quality components and fast delivery!
Thank you so much for this great review, we really appreciate it.
Sadly when I opened the the package of magnets a lot of the magnets were not attached to the backs ..glue on them has broken down , also disappointed that they don’t work in my machine.. I have a vector (green) and I assumed all machines were compatible… they aren’t with mine , I feel like I have wasted my money and will have to stick the magnets back on before passing on to a fellow crafter …
Hello Karen. We are sorry to hear that some of your magnets had fallen off the backs on arrival, we would not expect that to happen and if they were right for you we would arrange to exchange them. Regarding them not working in your machine; unfortunately, as a general rule, there is not much crossover between different manufacturers' machines and components. We state on all our component pages that they are compatible with our badge makers and we are always more than happy to send out a sample for people to check before placing an order. If you contact us via email at info@e-badges.net we can send you a returns form and if you want to return the magnets we will arrange a refund.
Brilliant service from EBadges. I am a returning customer. Customer service is brilliant and no question is too much
Thank you so much for your kind comments and this lovely review, we really do appreciate it along with your continued support.
Swift service & great product - I will be a repeat customer - thanks!
Thank you so much for this great review. We really appreciate it.
Easy transaction and good price
Thank you very much for this 5-star review Christopher, we really appreciate it.
Everything works perfectly, Thank you
Thank you so much for all your great reviews Trevor, we really appreciate it.
Super fast delivery and great product.
Thank you very much for this 5-star review Kerry.
Great service as always with EBadges. Wouldn’t use anyone else
Thank you for your continued support Andy, we really do appreciate it.
Goods arrived as expected and on time. No problems encountered.
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this review, we do appreciate it.
E Badges is rated 4.9 based on 339 reviews