E Badges Reviews

E Badges 5 star review on 25th December 2020
Anonimo
E Badges 5 star review on 4th November 2020
Beverley Green
Very pleased with badge press, results are great
Thank you so much for the great review Semra, we're glad to hear how happy you are with your badge machine.
Very well run company. Quick to respond to messages. All orders delivered quickly. The only thing I would change is to add other delivery options. Their site has a fixed cost of £10 for next day delivery which in itself is brilliant. But I wasnt in a rush for my order and would have been happy to wait a few days for a more cost effective delivery. All in all though this is a small detail and not really an issue. They have great support. Great videos to show the equipment working. And the items are reliable and great quality.
Thank you very much for the 5 star review Stuart, we really appreciate it. Just a note though; our delivery costs are based on the weight of an order so we do offer royal mail options for lighter packages. We are also looking to introduce a second class post option in the future.
Swift delivery, simple to construct- haven’t tried it out yet.
Thank you for your review Helen. We hope you enjoy using your machine when you start but if you have any queries at all please don't hesitate to let us know.
Great badges and kits but expensive. The postage charges are quite a sting.
Hi Phil, thank you for the review but sorry you feel we are expensive. We try and keep our prices as low and competitive as we possibly can. Rather than adding postage cost to our product prices and offering free postage we keep the two things separate and calculate postage by weight of an order.
Really easy to use by watching their videos and delivered quickly. Would highly recommend.
So glad you are finding our machine easy to use Rosemary, thank you very much for the great review.
Fast delivery
Reliable and efficient service.
Thank you so much for this great review.
Easy to order from the site and fast shipping. Badge maker and components are all of the highest quality.
Thank you very much for the great review Jeff.
Great products and speedy posting. Everything ive brought has been well packaged with no damages. Cannot comment on customer service as ive not needed to contact them but i expect its as good as everything else they do :)
Thank you so much for the great review Steven, we really appreciate it and be assured we are just at the end of the phone if you did need to contact us.
very easy to use, professional and helpful service with the product arriving the next day. highly recommended.
We really appreciate your kind review Charlotte, thank you.
Excellent service
Thank you for your great review.
A life saver for me. I'd lost a part of my badge press so it's been unused for quite a while. I'd researched the internet for a spare part and I came across E Badges and found they sold the part I've been trying to source, so now I have replaced the part I can now start making badges again. They provided an excellent service, so I'm very happy.
Thank you for your review, we are glad that we could help.
Quick reliable service
Absolutely fab service! So fast! Customer service was amazing, so helpful. Next day delivery. And I love my micro badge maker. So easy to use, great quality. And the videos on the website were fab!
Thank you so much for the great review, we are glad you are loving using your Micro badge maker so much.
Paid £9 for next day postage on the Tuesday. They didn’t send the whole order - missing 500 pins, so pretty useless without. I messaged them they sent the pins Royal Mail and didn’t receive it until 3 days later. Really disappointed.
I'm really sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the service you received. We do always try to ensure that our orders are packed correctly and that orders are received in a timely manor and we apologize that, on this occasion, you feel that we failed to do this.
Excellent service and communication.
Thank you very much for this review, we really appreciate it.
hello there I bought some badges it was a very quick despatch I got them next day good transaction
Thank you very much for the review Tony
Thank you so much Ebadges! Love my machine, the components are strong and high quality. Fabulous customer service and great fast delivery with care. I will be back for more pieces soon :) Love, Hugs and Peace from LM Peas x
You are so welcome and we really appreciate your great review. Thank you very much
Excellent company, very easy to deal with and always next day delivery. No issues at all. Highly recommend.
Thanks for the great review Stephen, we really appreciate it.
Good service
Thank you very much for your review. If we can do anything to improve please don't hesitate to get in touch.
E Badges is rated 4.87 based on 210 reviews