E Badges Reviews

E Badges 5 star review on 25th December 2020
Anonimo
E Badges 5 star review on 4th November 2020
Beverley Green
Excellent company, very easy to deal with and always next day delivery. No issues at all. Highly recommend.
Good service
Fantastic Products from the best company in this business. Great before and aftersales advice from a very dedicated team.
Fast and efficient. I only have one grumble in that the carriage charge is quite high. There are no cheaper delivery options available
Fabulous company. Really fast delivery. The products are fabulous and such great value.
Than you so much. I had mislaid the metal ring for my badge maker and the new ones were delivered really quickly.
E Badges 5 star review on 11th February 2021
Outstanding sevice, ordered at the dnd of the week, instant response, confirmation email, text for delivery and arrived promptly.
I have long coveted a badge maker - did the research and found myself looking at reviews on YouTube etc. E-Badges came up a few times and I wanted to find UK info, not just America. In the end, I search for your company after seeing your products on Amazon and YouTube.
I ordered and my badge maker arrived quickly - I then order more components once I knew it was a genuine and professional company. I am happy to have bought a badge maker there, as later I can use interchangeable bases to make different sized badges. I'm very happy.
E Badges 5 star review on 10th February 2021 E Badges 5 star review on 10th February 2021 E Badges 5 star review on 10th February 2021
Fantastic service, fantastic product, very happy.
Great service delivery in no time at all!
Envoi ultra rapide. Merci
Best quality badge making machines and components on the UK
Really lovely product, we are going to have a lot of fun!
fast delivery. good quality products. Will continue to use regularly.
A fantastic bit of kit! Robust design and very easy to use. Great value for money and great customer service. Five stars from me :-)
Really happy with the products and the service. Highly recommend
Fantastic service, next day delivery. Very easy to deal with. Would highly recommend.
Fast delivery and all the information needed.
About 3 years ago I started a small business using ebadges products ... the quality of their products is amazing ... always on time shipments, I am really satisfied 😁
E Badges 5 star review on 25th December 2020
As expected and very quick delivery
Thanks