e-badges Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend e-badges
Telephone
"Good product - easy website and fast delivery"
"Great products and arrived on time!"
"Easy to find what I'm looking for and quick delivery which is great if I'm in a rush."
"Excellent as always!"
Thank you.
"Great service, swift delivery"
Thank you for you review. We are glad that you are happy with the service we provide. E-Badges.
"Excellent service every time. The orders are always despatched quickly and are always correct. Good value for money too."
Thank you for you review, we are glad that you are happy with the service we have provided for you.
"All products received from E-badges are very good, staff on the phones are extremely helpful when you call and if there are problems they go all out to see that they are resolved."
Thank you for your review, we are glad that you are happy with the service received from us here at E-Badges.
"I recently emailed for help as my badge machine got stuck on the very first use, and someone kindly rang me up to see if they could help, which was very nice. I had sorted the problem but appreciated the call. Some additional tips on the use of the badge machinre would be good though - a clearer diagram (it wasn't as clear as it could be though it turned out I'd done it right) and some warnings about what may happen if thicker paper is used in the badge - the badge gets stuck in the die ring; in my case I needed two wallpaper scrapers and a mallet to get it off, and the soft metal was slightly damaged in the process."
Thank you for your feedback, we are glad that you managed to get it working.
"We ordered components for badges for our charity and they arrived very quickly in time for a fundraising event. Thank you"
Thank you for leaving us a review and we are glad that they arrived quickly and in time for your event.

E-Badges
"Good service. Prompt delivery"
Thank you for leaving a review.

E-Badges
"The badge kits make for excellent badges. I am very fond of the badges I have made. The badge kit arrived on time. I ordered a badge kit of 100 pieces, which I have not counted individually but am almost certain they are all there. A couple of the pins were in back to front which resulted in wasted components, but I forgive them completely, I should have paid better attention."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review.

E-Badges
"Great badge machine and customer service will buy more in the future."
Thank you for the great review Terry.
"I love EBadges! I find the products to be of excellent quality and value for money! One thing I would love to see is the badge backs being made from metal. The plastic ones are great, but as one of the many people who are trying to cut down on using plastics, it would be a great thing."
Thank you for such a great review Rhys, we are in the process of looking for a plastic alternative for our badge backs and Mylar so please watch this space!
"Parts are good quality and arrive pretty quick, but I never recieve exactly the same amount of each component. Not too much of a complaint though cause who can accurately count out 250 tiny metal rings or plastic circles!"
Thank you for your review, and thank you for understanding that, given the amount we sell, it can be hard to always get the amounts 100%.
"Great, good quality products. Items are always well packed and delivery prompt. Customer service is fast to respond, helpful, friendly and efficient."
Thank you for such a great review Heidi.
"Everything arrived quickly and in perfect condition!"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review.

E-Badges
"I ordered a micro badge maker, which arrived the next day with a delivery company who gave me a 1 hour time slot. This was very convenient and useful. The badge maker itself was very well packaged and is rugged and well made. The simple tutorial videos on the website helped me quickly and easily to start making great badges"
Thank you for your fabulous review of our company. Happy badge making.

E-Badges
"Very good quality and good value, came super quickly too"
Thank you for the lovely review, we are glad you are happy with your purchase.
"It was great recieved in time for our fundraising event but unfortunately after making 5 badges a badge has stuck in machine and we can not get it to work"
Thank you for the review, we have contacted you via email and hope to be able to help you resolve this issue.
"Excellent customer service and a good quality product, Thank you."
Thank you for your great review, we are glad that you were happy with the service provided.
e-badges is rated 4.95 based on 20 reviews