E Badges Reviews

Anonimo
E Badges 5 star review on 4th November 2020
Beverley Green
Fast delivery
Reliable and efficient service.
Thank you so much for this great review.
Easy to order from the site and fast shipping. Badge maker and components are all of the highest quality.
Thank you very much for the great review Jeff.
Great products and speedy posting. Everything ive brought has been well packaged with no damages.

Cannot comment on customer service as ive not needed to contact them but i expect its as good as everything else they do :)
Thank you so much for the great review Steven, we really appreciate it and be assured we are just at the end of the phone if you did need to contact us.
very easy to use, professional and helpful service with the product arriving the next day. highly recommended.
We really appreciate your kind review Charlotte, thank you.
Excellent service
Thank you for your great review.
A life saver for me. I'd lost a part of my badge press so it's been unused for quite a while.
I'd researched the internet for a spare part and I came across E Badges and found they sold the part I've been trying to source, so now I have replaced the part I can now start making badges again.
They provided an excellent service, so I'm very happy.
Thank you for your review, we are glad that we could help.
Quick reliable service
Absolutely fab service! So fast! Customer service was amazing, so helpful. Next day delivery.
And I love my micro badge maker. So easy to use, great quality. And the videos on the website were fab!
Thank you so much for the great review, we are glad you are loving using your Micro badge maker so much.
Excellent service and communication.
Thank you very much for this review, we really appreciate it.
hello there I bought some badges it was a very quick despatch I got them next day good transaction
Thank you very much for the review Tony
Thank you so much Ebadges! Love my machine, the components are strong and high quality. Fabulous customer service and great fast delivery with care.
I will be back for more pieces soon :)
Love, Hugs and Peace from LM Peas x
You are so welcome and we really appreciate your great review. Thank you very much
Excellent company, very easy to deal with and always next day delivery. No issues at all. Highly recommend.
Thanks for the great review Stephen, we really appreciate it.
Fantastic Products from the best company in this business. Great before and aftersales advice from a very dedicated team.
Fast and efficient. I only have one grumble in that the carriage charge is quite high. There are no cheaper delivery options available
Fabulous company. Really fast delivery. The products are fabulous and such great value.
Than you so much. I had mislaid the metal ring for my badge maker and the new ones were delivered really quickly.
E Badges 5 star review on 11th February 2021
Outstanding sevice, ordered at the dnd of the week, instant response, confirmation email, text for delivery and arrived promptly.
I have long coveted a badge maker - did the research and found myself looking at reviews on YouTube etc. E-Badges came up a few times and I wanted to find UK info, not just America. In the end, I search for your company after seeing your products on Amazon and YouTube.
I ordered and my badge maker arrived quickly - I then order more components once I knew it was a genuine and professional company. I am happy to have bought a badge maker there, as later I can use interchangeable bases to make different sized badges. I'm very happy.
E Badges 5 star review on 10th February 2021 E Badges 5 star review on 10th February 2021 E Badges 5 star review on 10th February 2021
Fantastic service, fantastic product, very happy.
E Badges is rated 4.88 based on 205 reviews