E Badges Reviews

Anonimo
E Badges 5 star review on 4th November 2020
Beverley Green
Fast delivery
Reliable and efficient service.
Thank you so much for this great review.
Easy to order from the site and fast shipping. Badge maker and components are all of the highest quality.
Thank you very much for the great review Jeff.
Great products and speedy posting. Everything ive brought has been well packaged with no damages.

Cannot comment on customer service as ive not needed to contact them but i expect its as good as everything else they do :)
Thank you so much for the great review Steven, we really appreciate it and be assured we are just at the end of the phone if you did need to contact us.
very easy to use, professional and helpful service with the product arriving the next day. highly recommended.
We really appreciate your kind review Charlotte, thank you.
Excellent service
Thank you for your great review.
A life saver for me. I'd lost a part of my badge press so it's been unused for quite a while.
I'd researched the internet for a spare part and I came across E Badges and found they sold the part I've been trying to source, so now I have replaced the part I can now start making badges again.
They provided an excellent service, so I'm very happy.
Thank you for your review, we are glad that we could help.
Quick reliable service
Absolutely fab service! So fast! Customer service was amazing, so helpful. Next day delivery.
And I love my micro badge maker. So easy to use, great quality. And the videos on the website were fab!
Thank you so much for the great review, we are glad you are loving using your Micro badge maker so much.
Paid £9 for next day postage on the Tuesday. They didn’t send the whole order - missing 500 pins, so pretty useless without. I messaged them they sent the pins Royal Mail and didn’t receive it until 3 days later. Really disappointed.
I'm really sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the service you received. We do always try to ensure that our orders are packed correctly and that orders are received in a timely manor and we apologize that, on this occasion, you feel that we failed to do this.
Excellent service and communication.
Thank you very much for this review, we really appreciate it.
hello there I bought some badges it was a very quick despatch I got them next day good transaction
Thank you very much for the review Tony
Thank you so much Ebadges! Love my machine, the components are strong and high quality. Fabulous customer service and great fast delivery with care.
I will be back for more pieces soon :)
Love, Hugs and Peace from LM Peas x
You are so welcome and we really appreciate your great review. Thank you very much
Excellent company, very easy to deal with and always next day delivery. No issues at all. Highly recommend.
Thanks for the great review Stephen, we really appreciate it.
Good service
Thank you very much for your review. If we can do anything to improve please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Fantastic Products from the best company in this business. Great before and aftersales advice from a very dedicated team.
Fast and efficient. I only have one grumble in that the carriage charge is quite high. There are no cheaper delivery options available
Fabulous company. Really fast delivery. The products are fabulous and such great value.
Than you so much. I had mislaid the metal ring for my badge maker and the new ones were delivered really quickly.
E Badges 5 star review on 11th February 2021
Outstanding sevice, ordered at the dnd of the week, instant response, confirmation email, text for delivery and arrived promptly.
E Badges is rated 4.88 based on 205 reviews