Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 11th October 2019
Erika Almeida-Vega
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 26th March 2018
Leah Davies
I would recommend this service to everyone
It would be great if you can let me know about the test earlier
Hi Sahar,

Thank you for your review.

It appears that we changed your test 6 days after you signed up with us, and brought it forward by over 1 month.

Unfortunately, it's not possible to predict when we will find you a test matching your criteria. However, you do have full access to your account until you pass, so we can continue to search for an even earlier test if you would like us to.

We wish you the best of luck with your test, and please do contact our Support Team (support@driving-test-cancellations-4all.co.uk) if we can be of any further assistance.

Great really fast and saved me 28 days
Well done you are great in dealing with me but i want you search more for me
Good
can you please send me email before confirming because i need to check with the instructor before and can u please change 20 jan 11.11
Dear Shilpa,

Thank you for your review.

We have looked into your account and we can confirm that we brought your driving test forward by 46 days.

We automatically booked this test for you because you turned on auto-book when creating your account with us.

You can easily turn off auto-book from your account and we can keep searching for better cancellations for you. You can use us until you pass your driving test.

If you would like to discuss your account with us, or if you have any questions or feedback, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our Support Team at support@driving-test-cancellations-4all.co.uk.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
I am from long time still I haven’t got any earlier appointment tnx
Dear Yousef,

Thank you for your review and we are sorry to hear that you are not completely happy with our service.

We can confirm, however, that we offered you 3 test cancellations and changed your test to an earlier test date on all 3 occasions.

If you would like to discuss your account with us, or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our Support Team.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
I am still waiting for driving test date as soon as possible but i did not get any email from you.I am not happy at the moment.
Hi Zohaib,

Thank you for your review.

I have looked into your account and I can confirm that we have offered you 58 driving tests and changed your driving test over for you 8 times. Taking this into account, I am not sure why you're unhappy.

If you can get in touch with us to let us know, we would be happy to discuss this with you. Please email us at support@driving-test-cancellations-4all.co.uk.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch if we can be of any further assistance.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
Yer does what it says but not very good in my opinion may have been the time of year but still
To begin with, I was happy as I was relieved to not have to search for an earlier test date myself, however I have noticed that although I am getting earlier dates for my test they are only a couple of days or one week earlier than the original date I have booked. Therefore I still have had to wait quite a long time between tests. Also, after th 4th time that my test is changed (just by one week earlier even after all 4 times), there are then no sooner test dates given at all.
I am not happy with the amount of time I have spent waiting for my next test.
I'm really not happy with your company because you promised to find me date, up till now I haven't got one.
Good service but unnecessarily expensive!
When I book first time my driving test they found very next week but 2nd time stil waiting since 10/04/2017 for me longer waiting but best of all of you.
Did eventually find some test dates, option to auto-book so I don't miss reservations, decent deals (50% off etc.)

However, I found more convenient test dates just by doing manual checks alongside the app, and found dates that the app didn't alert me of. Also, makes me wonder how I am prioritised against other people using the app - I think the way the app works should be more transparent. Paying more for an upgrade did nothing to improve the waiting time for a new date.

Also, really awful interface for both the app (which kept logging me out) and the site.
Found test not to long after a fail not bad at all they done the job
Only thing I do not like is max of 6 times changes to date from DVSA inlink with this app for 18£. It would be nice to if we get unlimited. Otherwise excellent. Recommendation on high alert! :)
You people are amazing. I will recommend this to my friends and family. Thank you for your help
Found me an earlier driving test but couldn't do it as the weather was bad so my test got cancelled. A few friends have used it and found earlier tests
Hi Zoe,

Thank you for your review.

We have looked into your account and can confirm that we have offered you 4 tests matching the options you selected on your account. We have also changed your test for you twice. Unfortunately, we have no control over the cancellation of tests due to bad weather.

Your account is still active and we are searching for tests for you until 5 August.

I hope this helps but please get in touch with our Customer Support Team if you require any further assistance.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
I was impressed with the good value of this service as i have failed 3 times and each time come back to get an earlier test than the 3 months away that the test centres were offering. Now however i am no longer receiving cancellations, This is disappointing because there is a 1 month window when i can do the test with every day of the week available in 2 test centres .
Hi George,

Thank you for your review.

We have looked into your account for you and can confirm that we have offered you 11 tests and have changed your test 3 times for you. Your account is active and we are searching for you. As soon as we find you another test matching your criteria, we will notify you by email and text message.

Unfortunately, cancellations are not guaranteed because we are reliant on people changing or cancelling their tests. However, since we search regularly for you, it gives you a very good chance of finding a driving test cancellation.

I hope this helps but please get in touch with our Customer Support Team if you would like any further assistance.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
it took a while before a test was found for me ,
Hi Pamela,

Thank you for your review.

Driving test cancellations are not guaranteed because we are reliant on people changing or cancelling their tests. For this reason, we are not in control of when a cancellation will appear. However, because we search regularly it gives you a really good chance of finding driving test cancellations.

From looking at your account, I can confirm that we offered you 8 driving tests matching your availability and we changed your test over for you twice.

I hope this helps but please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.84 based on 2,683 reviews