Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Driving Test Cancellations 4 All

About Driving Test Cancellations 4 All: Driving Test Cancellations 4 All (www.driving-test-cancellations-4all.co.uk) finds unlimited driving test cancellations for anyone needing an earlier practical driving test. For just £18, we will search for tests as many times as you need until you pass.

Owen Gray

THANKS THIS WAS WORTH THE MONEY GREAT SERVICE
Verified Buyer

A great site to use got a test date a month before my actually test date was so happy because it was before all the new changes were made .
Jade Edwards
Verified Buyer

couldnt make a couple of days but got another straight away!
Sophie Croombs
Verified Buyer

Brilliant! My original test date was the 23rd December and this company managed to save me several dates earlier. I eventually passed on the 23rd October, second time 😊 I would definitely recommend. Saved me the hassle of checking every 10 mins
Harry Allan
Verified Buyer

Excellent and Efficient service. Would definitely recommend them.
Lisa Barnett
Verified Buyer

Amazing service. Worth every penny. They managed to move my test forward 6 times by 3 months. Would definetly recommend.
Ben Robinson
Verified Buyer

Brilliant service, it does exactly what it says! My son failed 4 tests and the waiting time for them is 2-3 months, this service has been a god send and saved about 6 months of waiting time altogether. Great that you only pay once and can keep re-activating the search, can’t recommend highly enough!!
Tiffany Jones
Verified Buyer

Can’t thank this service enough! Highly recommend excellent customer service and so easy to use! Found me so many cancellations and now I have finally passed my test in the time I wanted to rather than waiting until next year! The only downside is that I did not know about this service sooner. I have told so many people who were in the same boat as me, and they have too had success with finding an earlier test date thanks to these guys! 10 stars would be more appropriate!
Verified Buyer

First i thought why go with Cancellation 4 you ..Then when i did it was so good my son took 4 test before passing all booked within 12 weeks one test came up within 5 days .. where as dvla was 12 weeks wait just for 1 test !.
AAAA++++ Thanks
Julian Lalinde
Verified Buyer

First of all I couldn’t believe this service existed. I downloaded a few apps and looked at a few websites for Driving Test cancelation and registered on a couple free trials. This website was the only one giving me notifications almost on a dayli basis, so I decided to pay for the full package. Best £18 I have spent in all the ordeal that is getting a Driving license.
Great service, I contacted them and got responses from them in a quick and informative way.
Easy to navigate log on page and manage your reservation schedules and parameters.
Recommend them to anyone who needs to change their Driving Test without having to keep loggin in to the DVSA website.
Joanne Stubbs
Verified Buyer

Absolutely brilliant 😍 my son woukd of waited months even though he was ready to take his test . Using this app got him a test months earlier .
Verified Buyer

Really helpful and they also made sure I got a good service so brilliant way to get a test really quick
Verified Buyer

Your website was great! It kept me updated on the closest tests via email and text and it was so simple to book a test that suited my needs and timing near 5 centres that would have worked for me. I was very lucky the website found me a test before the December 4th changeover. Reasonably priced also. Thank you!
Ifeyinwa Azokwu
Verified Buyer

You guys are amazing.You did not disappoint me at all...You kept finding dates for me until I passed.I recommended you to my brother as well,he registered with You,you found him an earlier date and he passed as well....Thank you so much.
Rodney Fernandes
Verified Buyer

I got a earlier date and I passed. A big thank you for the team.
Karen Redmond
Verified Buyer

So easy to use , the best thing I have used, really worth the money,had to use it a few times until I passed. Would recommend to anyone.
Verified Buyer

Used a few times, to rebook failed tests. Excellent service, each time a test was booked within a couple of days. Saved me loads of time.
Verified Buyer

Found me tests really quickly,would defiantly recommend
Hana Rasul
Verified Buyer

Without Driving Test Cancellations 4 All, i would not have been able to pass my test before the new test is enforced in December! I'm guessing it is a family run business as the times i rang up I was almost put through to an operator immediately. I will definitely be recommending this to all other people booking their practical driving test.
Verified Buyer

Brilliant app, really worked well and you can use for as long as it takes to pass, several times if necessary.
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.81 based on 1,470 reviews