Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

1,114 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All (www.driving-test-cancellations-4all.co.uk) finds unlimited driving test cancellations for anyone needing an earlier practical driving test. For just £18, we will search for tests as many times as you need until you pass.

Verified Buyer

An absolutely fantastic service, easy, stress free and very efficient!
Verified Buyer

Passed on my 4th attempt and it was made possible in such short time due to DTC. Great Programme.
Ewan Griffiths
Verified Buyer

Very easy service to use
Verified Buyer

A lot of people are skeptical if tools like this actually work, but trust me guys, it does and then some. Without this, I wouldn't have got my test sorted as soon as it was. Took me a few times to pass but this helped me move the dates forward.
Caitlin Warren
Verified Buyer

It saved me having to troll through the date pages everyday for a test cancellation. You can either accept or decline a date given or even accept a date and then ask to keep looking incase a better date comes up - brilliant ☺
Sophie Douglas
Verified Buyer

Fantastic service, great price and really easy to use. Constantly getting updated with new earlier dates, have recommended to lots of other people.
Verified Buyer

It was hassle free. I was able to get in with my daily tasks and be notified when a cancellation came up that suited me.
Verified Buyer

Simple to use and was a massive help at getting earlier tests
Verified Buyer

bit expensive but worth the money if it means getting your driving test quicker
Rayner Mckenzie

Brilliant service. They helped me
to find a test and pass in no time!!!! Thank you!
Viktoria Wagner
Verified Buyer

Excellent application, easy to set up and use! Definitely worth the money! If you are unlucky and would not pass straightaway, you can use this app until you pass!
Verified Buyer

Definately worth the money. Highly recommended
Verified Buyer

Great service finding a test far quicker than having to wait for the original test date that was months away.
Courtney Farrar
Verified Buyer

Brilliant got my test days after!
Samantha Houldey
Verified Buyer

Absolutley fantastic service. Managed to get my driving test 8weeks earlier so I had my second test and passed with 2 minors just two weeks after failing my first attempt. I have recommended to friends and family.
Thankyou!
Claire Rozga
Verified Buyer

It got me cancellations at cheap price
Verified Buyer

Really really good service!
Verified Buyer

It was perfect and really helpful for the first time. But when I failed my driving test,I paid more for scanning the test center every 5 min. At the same time I registered on a different site. I wonder why the second site found an earlier test for me,when Cancellations 4 All not. It is a bussines.
Verified Buyer

I passed my test 3rd time, very unlucky in 1st and 2nd time. My driving instructor forgot to teach me emergency stop in the first test and nerves got in the way in my second test. But thanks a tonne to Driving test cancellations, I was able to book each time so quick. Looking at how long you have to wait to book your test (at least 2 months waiting), driving test cancellations are amazing. Thanks so much again.
Natalie Bennett
Verified Buyer

Got all 4 test asap. kept me updated daily and hourly to, best site for cancellations. Well worth paying the money.
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.80 based on 1,114 reviews