Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 11th October 2019
Erika Almeida-Vega
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 26th March 2018
Leah Davies
I’ve had to move my test around a lot with the lockdowns, they have helped me many times with test changes. Very quick, efficient, and better than any other sites!
Unreal
Very good well worth the full account
Had the app less than a week... at first I thought it was a waste but then they found me a date 42 days earlier than my original booked date amazing app
It’s nice to hear from you .good so far but I need more cancellations dates and thank you
Every time I tried to book a test right after I got a text it wouldn’t let me and then it booked a test 8 days before the date I was given by the dvla I tried to book 3 dates and it wouldn’t let me
Saved me so much time waiting.
What a great service this . I now have test booked which I would never have got by using DVSA website direct .
Thanks!
Great service - found and booked a test at our preferred location within hours !
A very useful service, I couldn't get a test for months and no where in my area, but Cancellations4all was able to get me one, saving me a lot of stress and money.
Only been using the app for two days and have already been offered a closer test slot
Was very quick, but first offered a test for Penzance on Monday which we really desperately wanted . But when booking came through was in October in Camborne. But was easier process than any other website .
They found me a new test
Wow! Was Starting to have no hope in apps you pay for... My original test was half way through October to a test in two days ????
Honestly I thought this app was fake, but they delivered a miracle. Their services is 100% worth the money
I Am very happy with your service and I recommend everyone who is looking for cancellations you are in the right place.
Fantastic service...I am so happy I have got a earlier test date saving me months of waiting. Thank you so much !!!
Exceptional service
Signed up and driving test was rearranged to earlier within a day! Excellent service
A cancellation was found 82 days before the scheduled test day. Very happy!
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.85 based on 3,888 reviews