Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Driving Test Cancellations 4 All

About Driving Test Cancellations 4 All: Driving Test Cancellations 4 All (www.driving-test-cancellations-4all.co.uk) finds unlimited driving test cancellations for anyone needing an earlier practical driving test. For just £18, we will search for tests as many times as you need until you pass.

Alex Milenkov
Verified Buyer
"They have booked my driving exam during my time in school where I wasn't able to view and probably many cancellations and new bookings were happening during the time"
"This really is the best I had a long wait for my test but booking with test cancellations the test dates kept coming far sooner that my first test I booked ! And even if you fail one you can log back on and they find another for you !"
Khalil Ismail
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant, Just brilliant. Helped me find a test at Blackburn with Darwen within the following week after my 2 failed attempts."
Sarah Hunt
Verified Buyer
"Process worked a treat - got a cancellation test for my daughter exactly 14 days after the first test, rather than the 2 month wait when booking directly."
"It's was great! maybe advance the website."
"It was extremely useful. I will highly recommend."
Wai Chan Lau
"Very efficient"
"Got earlier cancellation and even better offered one again even earlier."
Chaday Brown
Verified Buyer
"I’m very happy and although I’ve now found passed after 4 attempts this ensured me with regular updates and I’m very happy I was told about this website."
"Cancellations 4 all enabled me to bring my tests forward many times. They brought the first test just next day which was really super ! The money you pay is until you pass which is worthwhile. I recommend this company for all driving trainees"
Manju Abhilash
Verified Buyer
"Amazing site!!! Very prompt and professional. Thanks for your service..."
"I failed just before the test changed and driving test 4 all found me a test before it changed meaning I didn't have to learn the new stuff. you only pay for it once even if you fail multiple times and have to have multiple cancellations!! Reliable, safe and defiantly worth it."
David Quinn
Verified Buyer
"It found a cancellation very close to the date I was looking for. Otherwise I would have had to wait for 2 months for the test. They took the monotony of searching for a cancellation yourself for a very cheap price"
Zohaib Ahmed
Verified Buyer
"I am still waiting for driving test date as soon as possible but i did not get any email from you.I am not happy at the moment."
Hi Zohaib,

Thank you for your review.

I have looked into your account and I can confirm that we have offered you 58 driving tests and changed your driving test over for you 8 times. Taking this into account, I am not sure why you're unhappy.

If you can get in touch with us to let us know, we would be happy to discuss this with you. Please email us at support@driving-test-cancellations-4all.co.uk.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch if we can be of any further assistance.

Kind regards,

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
"I failed my first test and there weren’t any other tests until after the new test system had come in and i had learnt the old way making that very annoying for me. The day that i signed up to this i got a cancellation for a few days after the test had changed (in december as opposed to february) and three of four days later i managed to get one for the 1st of December before it changed and passed!!"
"They got me a test as soon as possible"
Lauren Berryman
Verified Buyer
"Driving test cancellations 4 all is a great site, it helped me find a test very quickly before the new driving test came in in December. I would 100% it! It also has great features e.g you can upgrade for free several times to search for tests quicker. Thank you for all your help!"
Leah Davies
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant app, if it doesn’t find a test you want you get your money back otherwise it finds one you want soooo your winning either way! It found one within a week of me getting it. 100% recommend! I wouldn’t have passed as soon as I did without it :)"
"I didn’t think they’d find me dates but I was wrong. They found me 20+ dates and I was amazed. Definitely worth the money if your looking for a driving test day ASAP. Thank youuuu!!!!!!!"
"Passed in less than a week, someone from the team called me on Friday just before closing time and I booked the test for the upcoming Wednesday."
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.81 based on 1,574 reviews