Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Driving Test Cancellations 4 All

About Driving Test Cancellations 4 All: Driving Test Cancellations 4 All (www.driving-test-cancellations-4all.co.uk) finds unlimited driving test cancellations for anyone needing an earlier practical driving test. For just £18, we will search for tests as many times as you need until you pass.

Verified Buyer

I booked a test which was a few months away, which was disappointing, I signed up to cancellations 4 all and they got me a new test date within a day or so, for a couple of weeks time. I used this several times for a one off fee until I passed. Very pleased I found this web site and have recommended it to friends and family.
Verified Buyer

This site was very useful to book the driving test and definitely I will recommend to anyone
Akua Manu
Verified Buyer

Driving cancellations was easy ti use, their customer service was on point and they followed all my instructions and got me the date and test centre i wanted. They were very professional and attentive to my requirements
Beleshi Beleshi
Verified Buyer

The best thanks for helping
Number one to change you test
Verified Buyer

Unfortunately I've failed a few times now....but test cancellations has been BRILLIANT!!..the last test I failed I came straight in booked test 7 WEEK WAIT!..went onto app put in earliest date I could retake and ...3 HOURS later had the date I wanted!!! Please use this app it's BRILLIANT!!😃👍🏼
Verified Buyer

Excellent time saver and very efficient with out a doubt worth the money, strongly recommend.
Anthony Collins
Verified Buyer

Had lots of cancellations come up great company
Abdo Al_atabi

Very happy
Sarah White
Verified Buyer

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend your service, it saved me so much time and I got my test a month earlier.
Monai Brown
Verified Buyer

Amazing company, always keeping in contact via both email and text. Booked a test Further away and last minute an earlier test for Thursday 25th mayI was resistant because it was Monday and it was so close nerves was kicking in , but I passed first time so it was worth it .
Louis Service
Verified Buyer

So prompt and very quick with new dates for my test,without you i might have not passed my test so quickly.thank you.

provided the goods!
Zach Stewart
Verified Buyer

You stopped finding tests after a week or so
Verified Buyer

It is well worth spending the money for this app. It is simple to use and it works. It takes the hassle of logging on yourself to the DVLA system and this app can check on your behalf every 10 minutes.
Joy Jibike
Verified Buyer

They are very good at finding early date for your test
Benjamin Robson
Verified Buyer

I was so happy with cancellations 4 all. They found me a cancellation with in 3 weeks. I have told my friends about them . They have also used them since. Thank you for all your help. Keep up the fab job,
Robert Mccartney
Verified Buyer

Absolutely brilliant, well worth the money for the piece of mind. I used the site for my mod 1 and mod 2 bike tests and for both got tests within 10 days of registering, would definitely recommend it to anyone, so easy to use, a truley great service. Thank you cancellations4all!!!
Verified Buyer

Great service. Was able to keep changing the date to make it sooner and sooner. Worked perfectly in my favour when I couldn't find anything on the official website within a month. Ended up getting my second test a 10 days after my first one and passed.
Megan Lewis
Verified Buyer

To begin with when using this website I was skeptical because you can't be too careful when giving money to websites on the internet but the website is honestly perfect. I love how you have the opportunity to pick dates, times and test centres and even pick dates and times to exclude. I've found 3 cancellation tests using this and it's perfect that you can reactivate your account once it's found you a test in case you fail/ want to find a sooner test. It just works perfectly
Tsungi Chagwedera
Verified Buyer

Thank you so much, it was quick with every 2 weeks inbetween and helped me pass faster! Would definately recommend
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.80 based on 1,324 reviews