Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 11th October 2019
Erika Almeida-Vega
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 26th March 2018
Leah Davies
I’ve had to move my test around a lot with the lockdowns, they have helped me many times with test changes. Very quick, efficient, and better than any other sites!
Not understand they show 2 different times on my test
Not understand they show 2 different times on my test
Amazing progress so far in bringing my exam date forward ????????????????
Good service
Managed to find two tests during the pandemic unfortunately I failed the first test but saved me 3 months. Next one a month and still looking. Very easy to use
Great service. In less than a day, cut my wait by 16 days. Still hoping for earlier cancellations
Couldn’t fault this service, I failed my test, re-booked, which was months away, signed up the same day and got a cancellation for less than a month away. Well worth the £18
Working I wasnt sure, but they found me a test 48 days earlier than the one I had
Very quick messages to move the tests forward and a good website
Fantastic! Worth the money!
What a great service within hours they found me a better test date, still want to improve it so they are still searching, no pressure guys :)
Amazing, got me a test 24 days earlier so far and in my number one choice of test centre which I was no where near home to start with ????
Great service..thank you
This is really good, I'm so happy to have found this app. My driving test was brought forward in a month and I started two days ago.
Found me date straight away within the first 3 hours
Fantastic service joined one day my test booked the next day...just need to pass now
Very good service and reliable
Brought my test forward from October to tomorrow (may) so grateful! Now just need to pass :-)
Just received a test cancellation that saved me 8 days earlier and still looking for earlier dates This truly is a great site
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.85 based on 3,705 reviews