Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

873 Reviews

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All (www.driving-test-cancellations-4all.co.uk) finds unlimited driving test cancellations for anyone needing an earlier practical driving test. For just £18, we will search for tests as many times as you need until you pass.

Verified Buyer

Wasn't sure at first how legit this website was and had my doubts, but so glad I went ahead and used this website to get earlier test date, was slow at first but then after one week I had loads of offers and changed my test 4 times as I needed one asap. Ended passing my test too! Really recommend this website, so helpful!!!
Thomas Measey
Verified Buyer

Brought my test date back earlier. Within a week of regiestering with driving test cancellations they found me a new date
Jake Evans
Verified Buyer

It meant that I got first refusal on cancellations.
Emily Bretnall
Verified Buyer

Everyone needs to know about this! So worth the money!
Verified Buyer

They found me at least 3 to 4 cancellations within in weeks! One was earlier then I expected. Really pleased with this!
Nathan East
Verified Buyer

Very good, had a test booked at a good time in a week since I signed up, the exact time I needed to prepare for my second try! Recommend 1000% if you're ready for your test.

Easy to use
Nicola Louise Braide
Verified Buyer

So easy to use, you literally just sit back and wait they do all the hard work for you brilliant service.
Verified Buyer

It was great that I had the opportunity to try the driving test again without having to wait for months. Definitely recommend you...in fact I already have.
Benjamin Harper
Verified Buyer

The service did exactly as promised. One of the best value for money products I bought all year.
Verified Buyer

The service was simple to use and certainly value for money. When there was a problem with my email address (my own fault; there was a mix up with a misplaced full stop) the issue was resolved quickly and I got two driving test cancellations consequently - very helpful as the nearest possible date was 3 months away from my desired date on the DVSA website!
Ryan Jones
Verified Buyer

Worked great for me give me great driving test cancellations which I used and have now passed woohoo
Verified Buyer

I found this service to be fast and reliable. It took the stress out of trying to find an earlier test when the test centre had a huge waiting list.
Lisa Pooutides
Verified Buyer

Amazing service! It is so heartbreaking failing your test especially when you think you have a 3 month wait for the next one! Driving test cancellations got me a test at the time I wanted within 2 weeks both times I failed! Highly recommended!!!
Lucy Wells
Verified Buyer

Brilliant, had a decline for my daughter to take her test by, using this website meant getting a test booked at the right date and time without the hassle of constantly checking. Was sceptical at first but was definitely worth paying £18 for and would use again for my other daughter. BTW she passed first time.
Verified Buyer

Good as I did get a cancellation. I was expecting a much earlier cancellation, however the cancellation I received was a month earlier than its original date, so I can't complain. Thanks!
Connor Struthers
Verified Buyer

The site was very easy to use. The text service was great because I didn't have constantly monitor the .gov sit for cancellations. It took me three attempts to pass my test and both times I failed there was a four month waiting list. I managed to get a test within 2 weeks each time using this service.
Verified Buyer

Well they are very helpful reasonable price and saved me the time of having to keep checking the web to change my date closer as I was at uni and working, thanks to them I managed to move my date closer and passed my driving before going on holiday.
Verified Buyer

Great way to find cancellations for driving tests, and not having to sit on the DVLA booking site for hours on end hoping!
Verified Buyer

Failed my test twice and was able to get cancellations instantly!
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.79 based on 873 reviews