Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Driving Test Cancellations 4 All

About Driving Test Cancellations 4 All: Driving Test Cancellations 4 All (www.driving-test-cancellations-4all.co.uk) finds unlimited driving test cancellations for anyone needing an earlier practical driving test. For just £18, we will search for tests as many times as you need until you pass.

Lisa Thompson
Verified Buyer
"I was extremely happy with this service.after failing my test I was very optimistic of getting another in time for a job wich required a full license,I would highly recommend using this service as I was offered two in a very short space,took the second available one and thankfully passed."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Got new cancellations really regularly and was able to choose what dates, times and test centres were suitable for me."
"Exellent! I wanted to take a test before new change and had to choose the specific days and time zone because of my instructor's limited schedules for a test date. The website was easy to use and let me choose all the days and time zone according to my preference. Notification on spot! I got an alert just before 3rd Dec and passed thanks to this website!"
Krzysztof Machnik
Verified Buyer
"I paid quite a bit and it wasn't that great. I ended up finding a test faster myself and booked it with ease. Just visit the gov website and refresh a couple of times a day, especially towards the end of the day if you're very keen. It will work better than this; don't waste your money."
Jamie Jardine
"Absolutely brilliant app!"
Matthew Gorman
Verified Buyer
"The service they provide is exceptional. As my shifts differ each week I was able to pick and choose the days I was available. It is worse the money to use them to search for cancellations on your behalf. Would thoroughly recommend."
Jaimy Lunn
Verified Buyer
"So useful in finding a test early. Would defiantly recommend to anyone wanting to pass their test asap."
"Great service"
"This is an effective way of finding driving test cancellations as it takes the hunting out of it for you."
Angela Gibbins
Verified Buyer
"I got the date I wanted"
"Great service. Got cancellations on 2 occasions within a month."
Jacob Talbot
Verified Buyer
"Great service, always kept me up to date. The fact its a 1 time fee is brilliant, also got my test weeks before I was due it."
Madhu Joshi
Verified Buyer
"I would highly recommend this site I m driving today only because of u... Thanks a lot"
Asad Saeed Ramzan
Verified Buyer
"Great app and helped alot to get closer test dates and works arpund your timetable and schedule staff very helpful"
Sushma Maurice
Verified Buyer
"Extremely prompt service and very efficient!!! I would recommend it highly to all"
Hooman Nasrollahpour
Verified Buyer
"Well, it is an optiononal for lazy lads .it did get me earlier an appointment which was a month before of my original test but i was quicker then app I was on government website every 10 seconds and looking for cancalation finally I got one in 10 working days ,I have passed my test now and got myself a brand new car ;)"
Viviana Budai
"Very easy. Very quick."
"Best thing ever. Managed to get a new test in 10 days- over 2 months before the next avalible test on the DVLA. Cannot recommend enough"
"Absolutely brilliant service! Amazingly efficient - they brought the test forward by nearly a month and this happened only two hours after signing up to the service. The service was so simple to use. A quick text back to them to confirm we would like the new test time and within an hour we had confirmation from the DVSA that the test had been changed! Would highly recommend them and would give them 10 stars if possible! Thank you."
Ayoub Bakar
Verified Buyer
"I was so confident and felt I needed an earlier date as I was 99% sure that I will pass, so I was able to get a test within one week after signing up to driving test cancellations 4 All the same day and passed first time with only 2 minors, Thank you very much guys!"
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.81 based on 1,533 reviews