Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 11th October 2019
Erika Almeida-Vega
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 26th March 2018
Leah Davies
I’ve had to move my test around a lot with the lockdowns, they have helped me many times with test changes. Very quick, efficient, and better than any other sites!
I want a test as soon as possible and you are booking them for a week before the old one
Posted 1 hour ago
Thank you for your help! I am happy with my test on 1 November!
Posted 1 hour ago
Wow! I am so surprised at the efficiency of this company couldn’t find any tests local to me, so booked in Portsmouth and then joined up to the cancellation company and within 12 hours I’ve already got a cancellation 2 weeks earlier and in Reading. Have already recommended it to a friend who’s been looking for a test for 3 month
Efficient
Great at getting a fast test especially due to Covid making it near impossible to get a test booked!
Excellent and quick service, they constantly update me regarding my test, really pleased with the service and I will recommend It to anyone
Excellent
Very good
Driving cancellations 4 All are the best they always helpful and always find a very close test for me will recommend them to everyone.
Highly recommend using these for finding ypu cancellations, they always keep you updated! Very impressed
Amazing
very very pleased by the service
Excellent service
Happy
Brilliant
I can’t fault this website. I live in Cheltenham but booked my test in Perth, Scotland because it was the only centre that had tests available. I then put into this cancellations website that I wanted my test in Cheltenham instead, around January time when I’d be ready to take it. I put all the details in at about 10pm and by 9am the next morning they had already found me AND booked me my driving test in Cheltenham for January. I’m shocked at how quickly they found me a slot and the fact that they booked it all for me whilst I was at work. Really incredible thank you so much!!
Would definitely recommend, They found me a test 2 months earlier but unfortunately I failed but have signed up again hoping they could find me another date ASAP! Will update when they do!
Great
got a test in less than 2 weeks and it saved me 165 days!!
Very Good