Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Driving Test Cancellations 4 All

About Driving Test Cancellations 4 All: Driving Test Cancellations 4 All (www.driving-test-cancellations-4all.co.uk) finds unlimited driving test cancellations for anyone needing an earlier practical driving test. For just £18, we will search for tests as many times as you need until you pass.

Freya Rushton
Verified Buyer
"They always managed to get me an earlier test in the best location"
"Really pleased, they managed to find me an earlier date which was 2 weeks after I had failed."
Natasha Nirmal Bedesha
Verified Buyer
"Got my 5th test coming up and I love that it's an on going service! Brilliant customer service when I've called."
Shanaz Khan
Verified Buyer
"To begin with, I was happy as I was relieved to not have to search for an earlier test date myself, however I have noticed that although I am getting earlier dates for my test they are only a couple of days or one week earlier than the original date I have booked. Therefore I still have had to wait quite a long time between tests. Also, after th 4th time that my test is changed (just by one week earlier even after all 4 times), there are then no sooner test dates given at all. I am not happy with the amount of time I have spent waiting for my next test."
Starr Diggines
Verified Buyer
"This is a brilliant service!! I failed my test and it was for such a stupid thing and i wanted to do another one right there and then lol but the next available test was months away so i decided to use this. You have to read it properly. Once they find you a new test date, if you are not happy with how soon it is you have to re activate your account for them to find an even closer one and repeat this, thats what i did any way and in the end i got my test done with a few weeks, i was so happy! really great time saving service! 5*"
Kieran Lowe
Verified Buyer
"I got a test in the date range I asked for"
Harrison Newbury-Kemp
Verified Buyer
"The app never worked, when asking why is wasn’t working was told the dvsa website was down. Went on the dvsa website got an earlier test with out even needing the app. Waste of money"
"I am very very happy you have absolutely fantastic service 100%,l can say anything just continue Thanks!"
Lela Sullivan
Verified Buyer
"Cancellations 4 all is fantastic. You out your dates in you want or dont want and they text you when one becomes available they search often. I found it great because I got texts the day after I signed up with cancellations their were lots of tests the days I wanted. I didn't pass first time I didn't have to pay extra to keep on this website it finds a test for you till you pass. It is definitely worth it especially with the waiting list being atleast a couple of months."
"Highly recommended cancellation for all got so many dates even within a week until I passed. Many thanks ,worth it👍"
Michela Brennan
Verified Buyer
"On the 4 occasions I used you to get me the test I needed you succeeded each time!!!"
"Really helpful. It's worth the money."
Oliver Cameron
Verified Buyer
"Having narrowly failed my first test, it was a little disheartening when the next test date was over 8 weeks away. My driving instructor recomended this cancellation site and within 48 hours I had a retest date available just 2.5 weeks away. Unfortunately I also failed this test (only 2 minors but that is another story) and I had to use this facility again. Once again within the space of a couple of days a new test date was found within just a few weeks rather than months and all included within the same initial fee of £18. All now is good - Fantastic service, would recommend."
Louise Pocock
Verified Buyer
"You are fantastic every time we needed a cancellation you found us one unfortunate that we had to keep using you as my daughter still can’t pass but we are hopeful thanks to you will definitely recommend you and already have for a magnificent way to get your test quicker than waiting job well done thank you fingers crossed we pass this time !!! Great company"
"Find test for me"
Eliot Mason
Verified Buyer
"Really great service and fast once you realise how to get them to search every 5 minutes for you. Website is a bit of a nightmare and hard to log in to/figure out if you're logged in or not, but in terms of getting a test date it's great."
Harrison Daltrey
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. My son used this service, from the time of failing his first test he had two further tests that he failed and then passed on his fourth this was all within 6 weeks."
"Used this service on numerous occasions and it saved me a lot of time. Each time I needed to book a re-test through the DVLA it was a 3 month waiting time in my area so to have this option decreased my waiting time. I received numerous cancellation options each time by mobile and email notifications with enough time for me to contact my driving instructor to see if the new date worked well for her too. I would definitely recommend this company. It was an initial one off payment which covered me throughout all my retests and it was money well-spent."
Ghazala Zafar
Verified Buyer
"The best app available.. Results straight away reliable and accurate.. Thanks to this app i got dates straight away!! recommend it to everyone.. worth every penny!!!!"
Ishona Samuda
Verified Buyer
"They were fantastic! I would highly reccomend their service. They are efficient, prompt and very reliable"
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.81 based on 1,505 reviews