Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 11th October 2019
Erika Almeida-Vega
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 26th March 2018
Leah Davies
been so helpful and helped me change my test centre as I didn’t know the one I had booked at but there was none available at my local one, now I have managed to get one at my local test centre therefore I know the roads and they brought it forward by 2 weeks also which is a bonus !! definitely recommend!!
Wow!!what can I say about this website. I had a test booked for march. Decided I couldn't wait that long. So I signed up to this website this morning 25th October and within in few hours they got me a cancellation for January 2021,I would 100% recommend this app to anyone that is looking for an earlier driving test date. Thank you so much.
Posted 1 hour ago
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is absolutely amazing! No praise is high enough to describe this company. They found my son a driving test at his preferred location 57 days before his booked test. We are over the moon! They keep you informed all along the way with text messages
Amazing service. Saved 55 days in less than 24 hours.
Great service really pleased that you saved us 76 days on my sons test
Amazing service test found 51 days earlier!!!
I'm ever so happy that I have found this company. They are amazing at what they do! Took them just 8 or so hours to find me an earlier test date and my test is 2 months earlier :))
Good to get test centre changed but still hoping to get a date sooner
Couldn't have asked for better service! I payed for the full service and managed to get my test rebooked for me within 2 days!! Super helpful and a breeze to use.
Really fast easy to setup and almost instant rebook of a cancellation in my case
Very happy
Fabulous service, best money I’ve spent in ages ????
Got a cancellation test at the test centre I wanted within 12 hours of me asking to change!! Would definitely recommend
Excellent service !
Great app, got a new test date instantly
They found me many cancellations and I would definitely recommend this service.
Very helpful service found me a test 4 months earlier was really happy
Outstanding!

I was slightly sceptical about signing up but as not a particularly high cost I thought it was worth a try.
It was amazing! Within a day I had the perfect cancellation through.
Would highly recommend. It's a great system.
Amazing app!! Just got a cancellation (28 days before his current test) which has made my son over the moon! Thank you. I rate you a 5***** service.
Excellent service well happy with the £18 it cost me well spent
Amazing app! I got a 71 days early date for my driving test, better than I thought it possible!
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.84 based on 2,740 reviews