Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 11th October 2019
Erika Almeida-Vega
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 26th March 2018
Leah Davies
I’ve had to move my test around a lot with the lockdowns, they have helped me many times with test changes. Very quick, efficient, and better than any other sites!
Excellent service
Posted 10 minutes ago
Honestly I’m so happy with the date I’ve received honestly it had saved me so much time so thankyou.
Absolutely fantastic website!! saved me 68 days !!! Can't believe it!
Worked great for me found. Cancellation 3 months earlier than DVLA booked for me after lockdown.
I was very sceptical about this service but now after 30 minutes of using it it actually works I highly recommend it it's amazing it's a lifesaver it worth every single penny
Honestly amazing, with the current situation with COVID I’ve had 3 separate driving tests cancelled but each time driving cancellations 4all have managed to find me an earlier test within a couple of days. The most recent cancellation has saved me 98 days of waiting! Very easy to use
Within one day moved my test forward 105 days, particularly during COVID times am very very happy
Great!!! Worth every penny!! Reccomeneed to everyone!
Thanksful for the App!
I get 3 month earlier test soo im So satisfied with this service.
This app is really good they changed my test 4 times now because of pandemic really worth of the money i will deffinitely recommend this app for everyone thank you very much for saving my time.
very reliable to find tests fast if you have failed multiple times.
Great service that saves a lot of time
Osm
Osm
I am very confused, you changed my date for my test without asking me if I want it!!
The restrictions have not eased up yet and I am afraid I will not be able to take the test and therefore I will loose the one I was very happy with .
Do not know what to do.
Ivana
Hi Ivana,

Thank you for your review.

The test was changed for you because you had auto-book turned on, and the date was within the availability preferences you entered and was available with the DVSA.

We are sorry to hear that you cannot take the test. You can change this yourself and we can continue to search for driving test cancellations for you until you pass.

For more information about how you can do this, please do contact our Support Team at support@driving-test-cancellations-4all.co.uk.

Kind regards,

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
Used the service twice after paying only once and saved 89 days cumulatively! Will highly recommend!
Absolutely great service!! Because of lockdown I have to keep looking for new date this is a second time cancellation - 4all found me one. Worth every penny!!
This service has provided great value and has been so easy to use .
There were absolutely no tests available when I was looking myself but 2 tests have been offered by using this service. Would not hesitate to recommend.
Amazing service, test was moved forward by 70days!
They've managed to bring my driving test forward from 10th of June to 10th of March. I'm really happy about it, ????
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.85 based on 3,367 reviews