Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 11th October 2019
Erika Almeida-Vega
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 26th March 2018
Leah Davies
I’ve had to move my test around a lot with the lockdowns, they have helped me many times with test changes. Very quick, efficient, and better than any other sites!
Very good service and reliable
Brought my test forward from October to tomorrow (may) so grateful! Now just need to pass :-)
Just received a test cancellation that saved me 8 days earlier and still looking for earlier dates This truly is a great site
Brilliant
Thank you for keeping me updated on earlier tests, your service has been brilliant
Great app, Thank you so much????
Excellent, took a while so patience is key, however they managed to bring my test forward by 51 days exactly. Highly recommended.
Brought my test forward from September to Monday in less than a week! 100% recommend.
Great app !
only because i failed
Hi Rio, Thank you for your review and sorry to hear that you failed. You do have full use of your account until you pass. Please do contact us at support@driving-test-cancellations-4all.co.uk if you have any questions or need any assistance. Kind regards, Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
Great service
So good ! Changed my test from October to September at the test centre I wanted. Would highly recommend!
Took about 6-7 days for it to work and I believe it did miss a couple of cancellations within these days but then got me a cancellation for 4 days away, perfect cheers.
Amazing company. They’ve saved me 85 days of waiting! From September to July!! Would recommend this company to anyone
Good service quick at cutting down my waiting time
Changed my driving test twice in the space of a day !! Hopefully I’ll find even more cancellations - very happy !
They are great they found me a local test that I couldn’t find and kept me up to date with new dates
Honestly didn’t think it would work but it got my test moved 87 days sooner very impressed
Absolutely amazing, brought my test nearly 3 months forward certainly worth it!
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.85 based on 3,688 reviews