Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 26th March 2018
Leah Davies
Nice, I got cancellation within 4 days thanks
Excellent service so pleased
Helpful, brought my test forward 5 days but I will re-activate my account hoping for a couple weeks more earlier! Useful service.
Very good service
Really please they managed to get me a test at the closer test centre to me within my specified time period - great work!
Quick way to book a cancellation
Good service so far
4 star ! Great service. Despite COVID-19 I was able to get 2 more tests every 2 weeks with dtc4a. I thought it was a scam at first due to reviews either being 1 star or 5 which was concerning. Nevertheless, the service saved me months. One thing to note is you have to pay the £18, share on Facebook then pay another £4 to have the premium service. I found that odd hence why this isn't 5 star
I managed to get cancellation within days, granted it’s is only just under 2 weeks earlier I am confident they can provide another one much nearer with how fast they got back to me. Good service and worth it given how much lessons you save!
Really fast easy to setup and almost instant rebook of a cancellation in my case
Very Good
Great service
B
Good stuff
Found a test much quicker
Thanks
Good job.
A good service but for the price would have liked 2 or 3 options to bring the test closer rather than just one.
Hi James,

Thank you for your review.

You can make use of your account until you pass and we can find you as many driving test cancellations as you need.

Please contact our Support Team (support@driving-test-cancellations-4all.co.uk) if you have any questions or need any further assistance.

Kind regards,

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
Good and efficient service
Within 2 hours, saved me 47 days!! I’m still really really hoping for more cancellations but so far so good.
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.84 based on 2,996 reviews