Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 11th October 2019
Erika Almeida-Vega
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 26th March 2018
Leah Davies
Because of Covid we had to find test dates three times and each time this app saved us weeks. Really good app with lots of availability controls. Would highly recommend!
Got my test really Early
excellent
Only had the app two days and it’s brought my test toward to the 29th June when it was previously booked for the 5th August. 100% worth the money.
Can’t tell you how happy and satisfied I’m. I upgraded my account and within a span of 5 minutes I got a confirmed booking saving me 51 days. Wow. Can’t believe that.
I absolutely cannot believe this! Initial test date was 26th August, 2021. I then got 10th June, 2021. Now I have 7th May, 2021, and I am over the moon!!!
Brilliant brilliant brilliant Passed theroy today and now have test Thursday all thanks to you for finding it :-)
I signed up three days ago. Practical test brought forward 77 days, from the initial date which was end of August!
Exelent
They changed my date twice and so quick.I was trying to find a better date for a weeks and they did first change by one day.Perfect service!!!
Skeptical at first as to how effective this would be but bought it anyway off of the back of the reviews. I've currently saved 41 days wait on my Test Date after only having the service for about 12hrs, I expect they will be able to bring it even closer again. Totally worth the 18 quid.
Found a test quickly, especially with covid guidelines. Easy to use and have loved it’s brought my test forward 70 days!!
My test has been bought forward from august to a couple of weeks time! I’m so pleased and grateful thank you so much
Actually works! Saves you ever having to check the DVSA website for new slots ever again. Would definitely recommend :)
Excellent service
So pleased , they moved me forward 84 DAYS !!!
Brilliant
Good service
So thrilled , so quick, so easy!
These Are Fantastic, Worth The Value Of A One Off Payment Of £18, Found Me A Suitable Test Quicker Than Finding One On DVLA Site, Highly Recommend For Anyone Who Has A Test So Long Away, These Guys Will Find One Sooner Saving You To Wait 5*****
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.85 based on 3,676 reviews