Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

4.8
Based on 6,029 reviews
Read Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

About Driving Test Cancellations 4 All:

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All (https://www.driving-test-cancellations-4all.co.uk) finds unlimited driving test cancellations for anyone needing an earlier practical driving test. We'll find you unlimited driving test cancellations until your next test.

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 27th January 2020
Kimberley Walsh
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 11th October 2019
Erika Almeida-Vega
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 26th March 2018
Leah Davies
Very good
Waited for about a week and this app has just saved me waiting 107 days for my test! Amazing would recommend to everyone who hears about this
I would recommend this site, they have been very helpful in finding me cancellations every time I failed my tests at no extra cost. Thank you. Jessica Taylor.
Very helpful. Saved me 71 days of wait. Highly recommend
my test was moved forward 114 days :) highly recommend
Okay
Got my test re-booked from late July to early April within a day of signing up! Simply Amazing!!!
Very Handy Tool
Absolutely brilliant. Saved me over 4 months of waiting, and required zero messing around on my end. Superb!!!
So good ???? Better than I thought. Recommended for everyone. I Don't need to wait more 140 days because I get my driving test after 20 days ????
My test was cancelled and was set back 4 months to July 2022. My friend informed me of this site so I joined and within an hour I had a test date set for the next week March 2022
Zajajjxjxbbauaie
Saved 35 Days!
Very good
Excellent service
Absolutely amazing. Needed an urgent test appointment, within an hour of registering I had an appointment, saving 56 days! Well worth the money.
I’ve passed my test. My test was on 7/6/2022 but ‘driving test cancellations 4 all’ found me earlier date. You saved my 84 days of waiting for my driving test. I really recommend this app. Thank you.
Very good app. Forget about all others this one is the best.
You did not bring my test forawrd by 40 days but weeks only
Hi Ankit, Thank you for your review. Our records show that we changed your driving test to a date and time matching your search preferences. Congratulations on passing your driving test. We wish you the best of luck with driving in the future. Kind regards, Driving Test Cancellations 4 All
Fa