Driving Test Cancellations 4 All Reviews

Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 11th October 2019
Erika Almeida-Vega
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All 5 star review on 26th March 2018
Leah Davies
I’ve had to move my test around a lot with the lockdowns, they have helped me many times with test changes. Very quick, efficient, and better than any other sites!
Quick, quality service! New test booked in less than 12 hours saving me months of waiting!
Posted 21 minutes ago
Definitely recommend
Posted 50 minutes ago
Amazing!!
Posted 1 hour ago
So far saved me 49, yes that’s correct! 49 days of waiting. And they are still looking.... Fabulous!!!!
Awesome
Brought my test forward a month and a half only a day after signing up!!
Very sufficient and frequent suggestions of cancellations, has already given me one in my desired venue (which isn’t taking booking right now) 11 days before my original booking, and i only signed up 3 days ago. would recommend especially due to backlog from lockdown.
Only signed up 8 hours ago and I got a test 12 days earlier great service ????
I used “Driving cancellations 4 all” for all 3 of my tests, I invested in the premium as it books any cancellations immediately so that no one can get in before you. I managed to get a test up to 12 weeks earlier for my latest one ,August 19th- May 4th , passed at last ! Definitely worth the money.
Pay for this service and got an cancellation the very next day; my test was moved forward 8 days and I had to do nothing at all but confirm the date - waiting for more cancellations!
So great
Great price for what they can do for you. So happy with the results
So far have been absolutely amazing Thankyou
Great service well recommended
Happy and thanku
Very good service, set up my account and within 5mins has already saved me 28 days and rebooked my test, really happy.
Brilliant Service. Hassle free searching for cancellations and booking for Driving Test in the City and Dates of your preference. Would definitely recommend it.
I’m over very happy Efficient gets it done quickly
Saving 62 days!!!
Would highly recommend, I originally had my test booked for the 23rd august and they have now brought it all the way back to the 6th of may which is the day tests start back in Scotland!!
Driving Test Cancellations 4 All is rated 4.85 based on 3,654 reviews